grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by grapes »

Thanks soren. Your avatar is is cute as well. Possibly too cute.

You scum brah?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 11, lalaladucks wrote:VOTE: grapes

Cherries are better :mrgreen:

town but utterly wrong

In post 18, Suzune wrote:Good evening everyone, I am glad to be playing with you.

scum?

In post 27, Soren wrote:Also your vote looks very sheepish right now. You didn't even offer your rvs reason or anything.

So what?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by grapes »

aero is town, house could be town

VOTE: lucianroy

that chainsaw, though
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by grapes »

House, I've never played a game with aero before. But he picked up on lucians white knighting of soren about the same time I did. I.E. same wavelength.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by grapes »

So house I'd like to see that meta you have that makes aero obvscum if ya don't mind. I mean you said you'd provide it after all.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by grapes »

@114

And what obvious parallels are you drawing? Don't link me to two random scum games and expect it to just magically convince me.

After reading his iso in the first game I was actually starting to feel better of my early read on him because I thought 'holy cow if this kids scum he'll be easy to catch' but it was almost a fricken year ago.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by grapes »

It was particularly bad for me because it was way over done for a meta read. Borderline buddy - which came before they've even interacted.

Then he used it to justify a vote on house ie the chainsaw.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 148, LucianRoy wrote:p-edit for Grapes, Soren and I are buddy-buddies, not scum buddies. I voted the person who was voting my one town-read. That just seemed logical.

How?

You think somebodies town so everyone voting for them has to be scum?

I'm not seeing the town motivation for that.

That's called WKing and buddying. Scum motivated. Top on the fact everything soren has posted so far looks pretty null.

Like he literally used spamming the thread with fluff questions as a reason to town read him. Pretty strange because that's easy as fuck meta to replicate anyway.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by grapes »

house your reads are garbage
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 156, House wrote:you haven't done anything I liked.

I don't care.

I also wouldn't feel right giving reads when it's like page 7(and more than half the posts are from two people) and there's a good number of people who haven't posted anything substantial or even anything at all.

Like how do you even post genuine reads without having a full gauge of all the players in the game? It's counterproductive.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 160, lalaladucks wrote:
What? How can you get read from this? Is it gut or what?
P.S. cherries will always be > grapes

I guess it was kinda gut? But what I liked is that you didn't avoid voting me even after soren did. You weren't being careful to avoid an rvs bandwagon.

Your reaction to the read was slightly paranoid too which is good.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #12) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:10 am

Post by grapes »

In post 174, Suzune wrote:Grapes I know you not good sir, however I have learned that if you think your place in someone's reads is wrong then you must make a change.

Hey suzune! Nice to meet you. There, now we know each other. Or about as well as we can given the circumstances.

I'm kinda confused with the second half of your post, though. See, I was under the impression that as town you're suppose to vote for scum. Why would I change how I play in order to be read town?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #13) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 185, Suzune wrote:I apologize if I was not clear. What I mean is finding allies is as important as finding enemies. If you see everyone as against you, it is hard. So I suppose in a certain light voting for someone who you want to be townie is like trying to clear them or ally hunting.

Could you explain what you thought you were responding to here? Because it clearly wasn't to my post. And also please elaborate more on what you meant.

In post 186, Suzune wrote:actually I believe I did not answer your question. I instead answered what I was thinking and not what you were asking. I am not suggesting that you change the way you play. I was instead commenting on the way the tone sounded in your post. We have never played together before they is just my first impression, therefore, if you stick with it I will get used to it.

I'm not entirely sure but I think this was just a really nice way of saying I'm a jerk and to 'play nice' or something along those lines. Correct me if I'm wrong.

How about this - I'll play mafia my way, and you play your way. Sound fair?

How is my 'tone' at all relevant to my alignment?

In post 222, LucianRoy wrote:It seemed like a decent way to insert myself into the game since everyone's vote during that stage was kind of jokish/silly. If I could present reasons why I find someone town, and look at the votes on people voting them, deeming them to be on a town player, I voted the person voting that town player. It's mostly to see what they do/ how they react to it. Scum would make a big deal about it, deny it, but not really take action against it, as they want to "lay low." House just OMGUS'd me right away, but later I figured out it was mostly a reactional jab from him going at players who jabbed him. It was a semi-RVS vote that served its purpose, and I'm reading house as town right now.

As for Soren, he's still pretty town in my opinion from what he's presented in-game so far.
Except for his read on house. I just think house screwed up by placing that one game there. Soren is still going after it.

The back pedaling commences.

So here's the big question. Was it a 'jokish' rvs vote or a reaction test? I mean I guess it could be both. But that's also tough to buy because you backed it with a lot of words - and it looked like a serious vote, at least to me.

I actually like soren calling that out. I only asked house to provide meta to see if he was bullshitting about having anything convincing or not. He didn't.

I asked for him to provide parallels - what I got was 'I know how aero thinks because I played scum with him.'

Do you think claiming to have incriminating meta on someone when you actually don't is town motivated?

If it was just a mistake then why didn't he fix it by providing the actual meta that he claimed to have later?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #14) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 245, LucianRoy wrote:
In post 244, BlankFace wrote:I think Soren's read is bullshit. I wouldn't count him as having a good read, if that's what you are doing. If other players were concerned enough with House's scum play to pile on him in RVS, I doubt that scum House would make a mistake like that. It doesn't fit the image that's forming of him. The constant push seems too easy to make, his defense of Suzune is worrying but I can't make out if it's just over protective or buddying and WKing. I like House for town. I like Farside's line of questioning and I dont like the people who've used Soren's "friendliness meta". I'll pull the quotes when I'm home. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop questioning though, I disagree about questions becoming circular.

i don't really think his read is that substantial as well, for it's not really a read at all. I think House just made that one mistake when he tried to bring up Aero's meta. I'm not too worried about his slight defense of Suzu. They've played a lot of games with each other as well. Your town read on house is mutual, but I'd have to look at farside more.

Alright, this is some actual stuff. This is good, I like this. More of this. Please.
UNVOTE: Blankface

Ps. Soren and Suzu are friends as well.

This back down off of blankface was too easy.

Some wifom bullshit about house to justify a town read - likes farsides questions - doesn't like people using soren's 'friendlyness meta' (aka you lucian) and sorens not alignment indicitve defense of suzune having her reads being called shit is 'worrying'

Your push and everything in is looking kinda fake because there's nothing compelling at all in blankface's 244 to really justify it.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #15) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by grapes »

EBWOP: to really justify the unvote.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #16) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 281, Aeronaut wrote:
This post comes off as a tad abrasive for my taste.

Get used to it I guess?

I wasn't really in quite that good a mood at the time admittedly, but I don't think my post was anything too mean spirited. It's tough to respond enthusiastically to people that spam fuck the thread quoting all your posts with obnoxious remarks because they think it's funny or they're scum-hunting when really it's just annoying and borderline anti-town.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #17) » Fri May 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 285, BlankFace wrote:So House can't have reads but you can?

Where did I say house couldn't have reads? I called them garbage yea because I know they're wrong but he can certainly feel free to post them.

Also strange how in context I think it'd be easy to infer I was talking about a 'reads list' although not specifically stated so I'll chalk this up to a misinterpretation instead of you just digging for...hypocrisy? Do you think being a hypocrite is alignment indicative across the board anyway?

In post 288, lalaladucks wrote:Ooooh, BlankFace's last few posts are nice. He's town for now :D

What specifically did you like about them?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #18) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:12 am

Post by grapes »

In post 309, Soren wrote:
In post 295, grapes wrote:
In post 285, BlankFace wrote:So House can't have reads but you can?

Where did I say house couldn't have reads? I called them garbage yea because I know they're wrong but he can certainly feel free to post them.

Specifically, how do you
know
that his reads are wrong?

Because I'm town...
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #19) » Tue May 05, 2015 4:21 am

Post by grapes »

In post 405, Skullduggery wrote:
grapes has been prodded.

received
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #20) » Tue May 05, 2015 4:24 am

Post by grapes »

meh

part of me wants to reread and pump out some good content, obvtown the fuck out of this thread and resuscitate the apparent lull we're having here but the other part of me looks at that
atrocious
vote count and the time stamps on the last few pages in particular and wonders if i'd be better off just phoning it in like the rest of town seems to be doing at the moment

i'll think on it

until then i would really like to interact with some people, that might help me get into this game a bit more, preferably if your name is house, bookitty, blankface or maaaaybe farside
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #21) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:47 am

Post by grapes »

In post 419, farside22 wrote:God this game makes me want a gun.

can relate
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #22) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:48 am

Post by grapes »

In post 429, LucianRoy wrote:
In post 413, grapes wrote:meh

part of me wants to reread and pump out some good content, obvtown the fuck out of this thread and resuscitate the apparent lull we're having here but the other part of me looks at that
atrocious
vote count and the time stamps on the last few pages in particular and wonders if i'd be better off just phoning it in like the rest of town seems to be doing at the moment

i'll think on it

until then i would really like to interact with some people, that might help me get into this game a bit more, preferably if your name is house, bookitty, blankface or maaaaybe farside

I take it the names at the bottom of the page are town reads?
Or would I be mistaken?

Yea. I find interacting with people that I think are scum to be a bit of a time waster to be honest.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #23) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:50 am

Post by grapes »

looks like role fishing to me

VOTE: soren
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #24) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:15 am

Post by grapes »

pere you realize that's the exact same thing i was calling out lucian for right? associations without flips

pretty sure you're better than this
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #25) » Fri May 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 511, Suzune wrote:Grapes- Honestly reading through his posts, I do not see why there was so much initial voting for him. Or why it was stemmed from those early interactions. There is so very little to go on in my opinion and I cannot form a good read on it. Sorry.

You had the pronoun correct the first time. Also I get voted quite a bit in RVS because I've got far and away the best username on site.

Anyway, how do you figure that there's less to go on from me now then when you called me scum about 10 pages ago?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #26) » Sat May 09, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by grapes »

More soren votes please.

Hey dex I see you pushing lala for fluff and all that but I implore you to ISO soren and tell me that it's not 10x worse.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #27) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by grapes »

uuuuuuugh i dont even know anymore

like that really looks like a town replace out

also i think it's at L1 btw
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #28) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by grapes »

@skullduggery.
Deadline extension por favor?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #29) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 627, lalaladucks wrote:Is it?
Shittt
UNVOTE: Soren

What's with this?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #30) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by grapes »

Why are you afraid of a quicklynch?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #31) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:35 am

Post by grapes »

In post 652, lalaladucks wrote:
Yeah, grapes' behaviour smells slightly fishy. It seemed like grapes still wanted Soren lynched even though grapes thought Soren's replace out was likely to come from town. Why grapes? Don't you want to lynch those other demonfruits and mafia members? Why're you still voting for the guy you thought looked towny~?

So I can see why you voted grapes farside, but I'll stick to Peregrine for now. Did you see his latest one? Jeez...

what in the ever living scooby fucking doo are you even talking about?

like it quirked me that you immediately jumped off soren right when i expressed that his REPLACE OUT
looked
town.

and then you've got this irrational fear of a quick lynch for some reason, like im trying to figure out if you really think derphammers are really that common or if it's just something you conjured up why is that scummy?

also bookitty's hedge and subsequent hop on to me is totally skeeeeeetchhhhhhh

bookitty wrote:I don't support a grapes lynch. I don't see scum openly admitting that they are going to phone it in and I don't see scum behaving in such a hostile way when they were under suspicion. I could be wrong there, but I don't think so.

super shallow and all around bad reason to town read somebody plus the 'i could be wrong' which is fucking wishy washy hedge ughhhhhhh this is probs scum guys

bookity wrote:I looked at Farside's comments on grapes and his/her non-response about it, and I agree with her about the cognitive dissonance. I don't know if it's fake, but it's for sure confused and nonsensical.

ima dude btw

also my non response might be because i haven't posted since then? like this is pretty weak sauce here this could be scum

makes me wanna keep my vote on soren though because this person is like turning a blind eye to that wagon while readily riding on just about everyone else

and the vote on soren looks like distancing out the ass - like coupled with the 'oh i was just voting you to see if people followed me' just screams easy turnaround read + distancing could be buddies for sureeeeee
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #32) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:57 am

Post by grapes »

Normally I'd argue that anyone with a brain stem could tell there's too much traction for the flashwagon on me for me to be scum but I don't honestly really give a fuck if I'm lynched so I'll just keep that to myself.

Soren is a much better lynch, though. His replace out upon first impression did seem kinda town but calling yourself trash at the game and borderline crying before getting replaced out begs the question of why you're so pissed about getting lynched as town. It actually sorta makes me wonder if he actually is scum and got really pissed at being caught day 1. Like I know I'd be pretty pissed to let my scum team down that early. The wagon there built up at a much healthier rate imo.

Also pere, dex made some pretty good points against the soren slot I believe about 3 or 4 pages back. But I understand that you're probs scum and reading the thread is optional for you.

lala ducks vote is pretty bad but not really convinced that slot is scum

farside seems town

bookitty im like 85% on for being scum

lucian lurking out deadline and completely avoiding vca is sketchy af

house i still think is town sadly
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #33) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by grapes »

blankface your snark to doing things ratio is pretty tilted considering that we're kind of in need of a lynch and you're kinda just not picking a wagon instead of just...like i don't even know what you're doing

you've been around and caught up right? so are you just not happy with either wagon or do you think your vote on pere is going anywhere? you're scumreading the soren slot but you're turning a blind eye to that wagon for some strange reason and over focusing on pere, who as far as i can see is a big bucket of null imo
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #34) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by grapes »

Everybody's snark is different so it's kinda like comparing apples and oranges for you and house.

But less than a day left it's pretty much me or vysepresident. So, I'd just like people to ball up and pick a wagon. Like I don't want to have to self hammer just for us to get a lynch today but this activity right now is sorta making think that might actually happen.

Right now there's scum on my wagon guaranteed. (hint it's bookitty or maybe this peacebringer fella who hasn't impressed me, like I didn't even catch the post where he voted me) I could flashwagon either of them no questions asked.

Also of note that bookitty hops on me without batting an eye when peacebringer/aero whom she's presumable scumreading hops on as well scum for sure but that might have to wait until tomorrow)

At least the vyse wagon looks relatively town driven to me.

Like suzune is probs town, im town, dex is nullish town and house is pretty town like it's a pretty cool wagon in my totally unbiased opinion.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #35) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:28 am

Post by grapes »

unvote

just thought i'd join in on the glorious townposting this page

minus bookitty's omgus on farside or whatever that's all about like aren't there more important things going on atm

776-778 is soooooo over justified that i kinda want to vote for it twice but i can't

vote blankface

FOR NARNIA!!!!!
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by grapes »

gg

was a joy watching town bring it all the way back like that