Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'm going to take this read by read, as that's really the only way I can see myself getting back into this game with any sort of efficiency.

ActionDan

First up, we have the guy that's been my pet scumread for quite a while now. I'm excited! Fingers, toes and nose all crossed hoping that I don't see anything that makes me townread him because I really doubt I'm going to have enough scumreads by the time this is done! When I was actually keeping up with the game he was one of those part PoE, part just ~feeling it~ reads, which probably sounds really bad and like it would never be on scum, and hey, maybe that's true, but I'm just going to run with it. Little things I don't like are the quick defence of Shadoweh in based on town tokens, the post on Espeonage in and just feels off. And from later, I don't like the continued push of CDB after his claim. Apart from that I'm kind of indifferent to his ISO and don't have any great reason to think him scum, but I don't have any good reason to think him town and that's probably going to end up counting for a lot. The main thing making me doubt my read is Shadow's townread, but I don't know whether I think Shadow is town or scum at this stage so maybe that will affect things!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Wtf mastin. Why did you claim because of a roleblock??

I'm ok with ad baning. I just want to get this over with.
bane ad
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Get your hands off of Dan. Was yesterday not awful enough for you people?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

##Bane: Untrod Tripod

Can't stay will literally be mauled by girl
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:27 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 4503, Shadoweh wrote:Can't stay will literally be mauled by girl

Sounds like fun times?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Aronis

This read is much like AD in that it's pretty PoE-ish, but my guess is actually not so much scum when I compare him to AD. Probably because I don't feel like there's any effort whatsoever from Aronis to look good. Not ruling it out because it could just be somewhat apathetic scum, but less likely to be scum than AD imo!

-

Bulbazak

Read is somewhat leftover from yesterday but has died down a bit, part of this being due to the thing going on with him and Shadoweh, but I don't know how much stock to take in this considering once again my questionable read on Shadow. AD-Bulba-Shadow connections make me kind of suspect but I'm not at all confident in calling that. Still haven't decided what I want to do with him, but hopefully I will have by major day.

-

CDB I don't want to touch right now.

Cheetory, Espe and Former can all be town.

I'll look at Gamma in full tomorrow.

-

If there's anything really important that someone said then you should probably tell me. I've decided I'm going to just have to keep up with the game from this point and look back at whatever interests me. Otherwise I'm never going to post and while I should have posted enough by now for it to be obvious I'm town people seem to forget if I go a couple of days without towning it up so fine I guess I can accommodate your needs. I guess there's also that thing where I help the town cause and all that, so maybe that'll be a thing too!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:59 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

vla for 2 days
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 1:29 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 4501, vezokpiraka wrote:Wtf mastin. Why did you claim because of a roleblock??

Oh the humanity!

Quick, someone get vezok's fainting couch!

Spoiler:
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:07 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 4495, Oversoul wrote:Cheetory and Vezok seem pretty town.

Nuh-uh.

See I can play that game too.

In post 4496, Gammagooey wrote:I don't think cheetory looks nearly as town as everyone else seems to

I agree with this. Particularly the TSO reads progression and vote. All great Neptune's ocean will not wash this blood clean from his hand, the attempts to paint it as a "pressure" vote after-the-fact notwithstanding.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4497, Cheetory6 wrote:Congrats on making the hedgiest post ever Gamma.

thank you i will take my award in the form of a garden maze

there is pretty clearly a difference between thinking you might be scum when half the people think you're a magical town word-wizard and actually pushing to make bad things happen to you

don't be bitchin'

also UT wagon is still really dumb unless people ACTUALLY want to bane and lynch the same person. which nobody actually does they're just being dumb.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:22 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

You're an enigma, Gammagooey.

From DoA and this game, you seem like a really smart guy but somehow you went along with the TSO wagon and for the life of me, I can't figure out why you seemed to suspend your cognitive faculties to push that dud of a wagon. What's even
more
confusing is that you were one of the people who wanted to boon TSO earlier and the read took a precipitous fall just on ffery's say-so and something about a readslist from Regfan (????).
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

im 2 spoopy 4 u

TSO showing up after a ten day absence with what he did was garbage. If deadline wasn't a thing mayyybe I would have probably still been okay with it but pushed someone else that i thought was better but it looked scummy and I had just railed against singer for a long while and gotten absolutely no traction.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:31 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 4511, Gammagooey wrote:TSO showing up after a ten day absence with what he did was garbage.

This needs proving.
Are you talking about the Kagami reads list or the nature of the catch up?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Cheetory6 wrote:He should at least respond to that instead of flailing about how his wagon is bad and singer's vote is bad.
You make the mistake of thinking I would bullshit about my intentions behind a vote afterwards. If you seriously think I would add reasoning to why I did something, you don't understand how I think when I'm scum.
You really think that this doesn't look like me saying he should respond to things?
I could have just lied and said "oh I was sheeping ffery" but I was honest about why I voted for him in my head and if that gets me extra heat then you can feel bad postgame for not realizing how obvious it should be that I can't fake being this manic as scum.

Gamma wrote:there is pretty clearly a difference between thinking you might be scum when half the people think you're a magical town word-wizard and actually pushing to make bad things happen to you
I'm less of a magical town word-wizard and more of an awkwardly flailing fucking town gingersnap.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Gammagooey »

if you actually want to know my alignment read over my posts about bulba and singer and cdb.

i've put more focused effort into actually pushing people I've thought were scum, challenging people to explain what I've thought were shitty reads on them, and trying to make the game FUNCTION than pretty much anyone else in the game. and quite honestly me putting in that much effort and pushing that hard as scum is counterproductive in addition to being exhausting and I don't do it because of that.

@tth-i swear i've already talked about that. i'll iso myself and if i'm wrong i'll do it soon.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3035, Gammagooey wrote:ffery I don't really see a big reason to think TSO will flip scum but if you're really confident in it I can hop on anyway. Did go through his iso and I still do like his posting around march 31st but it's not impossible to be coming from scum looking back at it.

gamma wrote:gonna do this since his popping in and mentioning regfan's reads while not trying to push AD's lynch or explain why he isn't putting stock into regfan's AD read does seem actually pretty bad.

VOTE: TSO
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:39 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 4513, Cheetory6 wrote:You make the mistake of thinking I would bullshit about my intentions behind a vote afterwards. If you seriously think I would add reasoning to why I did something, you don't understand how I think when I'm scum.
You really think that this doesn't look like me saying he should respond to things?
I could have just lied and said "oh I was sheeping ffery" but I was honest about why I voted for him in my head and if that gets me extra heat then you can feel bad postgame for not realizing how obvious it should be that I can't fake being this manic as scum.

Don't start this pity-party, self-referencing shit fest with me. It's boring, stupid, time-wasting, and irritating. I could come up with more adjectives, but those four are the first that came to mind.

Obviously, if you know how you play as scum then you're cognizant enough to
avoid
doing those certain things. So when you reference your own meta all you're really doing is posting a paradoxical circle jerk that's of help to precisely fucking no one.

Additionally, I will feel bad for nothing. Good day, sir.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:41 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 4515, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 3035, Gammagooey wrote:ffery I don't really see a big reason to think TSO will flip scum but if you're really confident in it I can hop on anyway. Did go through his iso and I still do like his posting around march 31st but it's not impossible to be coming from scum looking back at it.

gamma wrote:gonna do this since his popping in and mentioning regfan's reads while not trying to push AD's lynch or explain why he isn't putting stock into regfan's AD read does seem actually pretty bad.

VOTE: TSO

TSO never referenced regfan's reads. What were you talking about?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Titus »

@TTH, can we bane UT, then lynch Vezok or Cheetory. We have to get through the bane to get you your boon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:45 am

Post by ActionDan »

Don't worry about it shadoweh, this bane isn't a big deal. I've accepted the fact that I'm caught inbetween people who scumread me for who knows what, people who just can't bring themselves to town read me and people who don't have a read and / or don't give a shit. Xoxo

Speaking of reasonless people who scumread read me, I'll add DV to that list since his grievances seem to be few, inconclusive, and unexplained. actually I think it's just him and singer Atm. God knows why she's in a fit, since all I remember hearing is that her teammates and herself all agreed I was scum for reasons that I don't think have been stated yet.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:47 am

Post by ActionDan »

He meant kagamis
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Thanks for ignoring the part of my response that wasn't just me being dumb. :)
But you're right about how self-meta is dumb.
I just don't think I could pull off how I'm feeling right now as scum and how it's translating into my posts and I think that knowledge is making me feel like it should be obvious when it's not.

P-Edit:
Titus wrote:@TTH, can we bane UT, then lynch Vezok or Cheetory. We have to get through the bane to get you your boon.
Look at that fucking complete flip on me.
10/10.
You ignored me asking you why you thought vezok might be scum, Titus.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Titus »

@AD, You can throw yourself a pity party while voting to bane town or you can do something about it. Like bane scum.

@Cheetory, It's not a flip on you. There is no behavioral case on you strong enough yet so I don't see myself baning there. My thoughts on Vezok are already in the thread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

And it's weird that singer isn't in that pile, but hey, I guess I'm lynchable now so it shouldn't be surprising that compromising takes precedence over actual scumreads, right?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Titus »

That's not an exclusive list. My whole point was for TTH to be practical. Singer bane is not happening, so why suggest an impractical bane while asking TTH to be practical?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”