J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:48 am

Post by J-man »

oh and Xyzzy give me some insite id like to know what you think about us, (as in the non-lurkers) if you could do that that would be lovely.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Vendagoat wrote: Wow, just wow. Khel you're really desperate for anything arn'tcha?
Let me rephrase that:
Vendagoat wrote: OMGUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, could someone give me a list of reasons they think I am scum? I really don't see what I've done that was so scummy. I said repeatedly that the beginning craplogic was done to instigate a response. Apart from that, I don't think there really anything said against me.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:22 am

Post by Khelvaster »

And to those who said that lynching an uncounterclaimed cop made me scum: I thought claiming an investigation (or lack thereof) d0 when there was no d0 was a massive scumtell. There is no way a knowlegeable scum or knowlegeable townie could have used this for an argument. A scum or townie without knowlege would. The fact that I am townie doesn't mean I wouldn't screw up and think that was a scumtell.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Vendagoat
Vendagoat
Goon
Vendagoat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:29 am

Post by Vendagoat »

Just got home, before I go back and get my quotes for everything, let me respond to this.
Khelvaster wrote:
Vendagoat wrote: Wow, just wow. Khel you're really desperate for anything arn'tcha?
Let me rephrase that:
Vendagoat wrote: OMGUS!!!!!!!!!!!
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

I didn't vote before, I made an observation on how you jump around with not much explanation. So congrats, this is the first time I have seen an OMGUS from a suspected OMGUS. Wow.
Now that that little tid bit is out there, let me go find more things that make you suspicious.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Vendagoat: It would be a good idea not to hammer me, mainly because I still haven't had a chance to see what the big deal about me is.
Vendagoat
Vendagoat
Goon
Vendagoat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:02 am

Post by Vendagoat »

Ok post 15 and 16 is XYz blowing up at yogurt for helping him.

Post 20
xyzzy wrote:Not asking for claims. Asking for why I shouldn't think he's scum. He did something scummy.

But apparently he's not interested in defense.

Unvote, vote YB

Yogurt and Khelvaster are the 2 scum.
He jumps to conclusions and is looking for a quick lynch.

Post 22
Khelvaster wrote:Quick...everyone post screenshots of their role posts while erg0 is away :p
I've been told multiple times that humor is a scum tell. This is thin though, so let me get rolling.

This next bit is DIRECT CONTRADICTION
Post 27
Khelvaster wrote:
xyzzy wrote: Yogurt and Khelvaster are the 2 scum.
Wow...someone is really, really jumping to conclusions. Xyzzy reacted to my random vote with an attack on Yogurt, then OMGUS'd me for no good reason. It seems that what I said to him really struck a nerve. That is why I will

Confirm Vote: Xyzzy

Townies have no reason to jump to conclusions like xyzzy on the first page.
to post 39
Khelvaster wrote:HH, you really need to watch yourself. You jumped onto xyzzy pretty quickly...
and then in post 40 he tried to edit his way out of it.
Khelvaster wrote:EBWOP: Never mind...I don't know what I'm thinking. I'm so used to being ignored that I thought listening to me was a scumtell. Forget my last post.
Ok back to Xyz for a second (if you can't tell I'm just going through the thread and pointing out what I find wrong)
Post 48
xyzzy wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
xyzzy wrote:Yogurt, are you scum?

Don't avoid that question. Give me good reasons why I should think otherwise, because right now I'm pretty sure you are.
You think Im scum be cause I QFTED the "I didnt joke about being scum". Poor reasoning.
Yes, the significant post was the QFT-ing post. I found that scummy, and for a good reason. Find the scumtell and prove to me that it isn't basis for your lynch.
I may be mistaken but wasn't yogurt defending you Xyz? If he was why are you so defensive? Possible distancing right there.

Post 55 Xyz again
xyzzy wrote:Go read any of my games. This is how I ALWAYS play, whether I'm scum or town. Therefore, you can't use it as a basis to lynch me, because it doesn't change the likelihood that I'm scum.
While I have been in a game with him and yes he has been completly random in both, Ill let Mneme answer this one for me.
post 57
mneme wrote:The "I play like crap" defense isn't actually a defense.
Ok sefar this part is for you. This is why I am still suspicious of j-man even with the claim.
post 62
J-man wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Khelvaster
No explanation, just a vote and when I challenge him on what seems to be a random vote on page three, we get.
post 64
J-man wrote:oh good there are people that actually watch this thread good,
my explination for that was to see if it was worth my time to actually give a thought to this game
:S and yes im sorry about being gone for a week RL calls. Khelvaster was the target for no reason other then he posted last :D so now on with mafia
Unvote
He admits he made a vote JUST BECAUSE! oh and check the bold. Now he's claimed and free from suspicion? I think not! But, he hasn't been countered which to me means he is not the play for today.

Post 71
Now we get some yogurt...
Er actually maybe we just get a blurb from him. we haven't had more than a five word post from him since then. This man is lurking and LURKING HARD! We have had plenty of discussion, plenty of suspicion and this guy is laying back and letting us do all the work for him. Uh uh, that doesn't fly with me. I've noticed that scum pairs normally have one loudmouth and one quiet one. That right there is being quiet, 2 and half pages (approximately) of lurking.

after that is the j-man meltdown, which I don't think we need to get into again.

And then we got this. Post 106
Khelvaster wrote:And vendagoat is trying to fuck around with the facts now. Seriously, how hard is it to know how to read instructions? You're obviously trying to confuse us if you are saying things like vendagoat just said.

Vote: Vendagoat
This, to me, seems like an OMGUS attack and I have no real idea where it came from. I gave everyone my thoughts and corrected myself, using this sites wiki. How did I misrepresent something? I need clarification and look I even said that in post 109 and I never got an answer.

Sefer your post 118 I answered above about why I am still suspicious of j-man.

ok now we have post 122
xyzzy wrote:Why 24 hours?

Seems strange, arbitrary, and very scummy.
Uh hmmmmm. Let's see I put a 24 hour clock on you Xyz and you're still alive. I can get behind a khel lynch today, but I also think everyone should have a chance to talk and defend themselves, we are not infalable, we/I might have missed something. I'll respect j-man's wishes for 24 hours. Again, why are you defending him? So now you are yelling at yogurt for defending you and then at the same time yelling at j-man for targeting someone else. You can't have your cake and eat it too buddy. Why attack one and defend the other. You really are two-faced.

In summation, I will go for either a Khel or Xyz lynch today, to a lesser extent a yogurt lynch. I will respect the 24 hour no hammer put forth from j-man. So till 1:37 pm july 24th then.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by J-man »

so is it your intention to hammer at that time Venda? how many suspitious things he has done that post that you just made, makes me think that som1 else deserves the target on there back for now.

im going to look for some more quotes and then get back to this.
(im on plenty so if he actually waits for the 24hrs i'll have plenty of time to unvote if i see fit.)
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:20 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I will seperate everything that vendagoat says about me from what he says about xyzzy, since I don't really have a reason to think xyzzy is town, while I do have a reason to think I am town :wink:. On to the defence:
Vendagoat wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:Quick...everyone post screenshots of their role posts while erg0 is away :p
I've been told multiple times that humor is a scum tell. This is thin though, so let me get rolling.
Vendagoat, you are on a very thin leash with me. The main reason I am not voting you is so you won't OMGUS and hammer me. Look at why I am in the situation I am in: I said xyzzy's post, which was meant to be humorous, was a slight scumtell. You just said my post, which was humorous and completely unrelated to lynching or voting in any way, was a scumtell.
This next bit is DIRECT CONTRADICTION
Post 27
Wow...someone is really, really jumping to conclusions. Xyzzy reacted to my random vote with an attack on Yogurt, then OMGUS'd me for no good reason. It seems that what I said to him really struck a nerve. That is why I will

Confirm Vote: Xyzzy

Townies have no reason to jump to conclusions like xyzzy on the first page.
to post 39
Khelvaster wrote:HH, you really need to watch yourself. You jumped onto xyzzy pretty quickly...
and then in post 40 he tried to edit his way out of it.
Khelvaster wrote:EBWOP: Never mind...I don't know what I'm thinking. I'm so used to being ignored that I thought listening to me was a scumtell. Forget my last post.
Yeah, I was feeling pretty demoralized ATM because of some stuff happening in some other games. Nobody had listened to me, and we got put into a very bad position. It was something to do with me posting a very good case against someone, a townie listening to me and voting on the scum, and then getting lynched for "BWing." Notice the EBWOP--I realized that he was just agreeing with what I said and that it isn't necessarily a scumtell to agree with me. I admit that I screw up when I screw up--I don't go around hiding it like some other people in this game.
post 62
J-man wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Khelvaster
No explanation, just a vote and when I challenge him on what seems to be a random vote on page three, we get.
post 64
J-man wrote:oh good there are people that actually watch this thread good,
my explination for that was to see if it was worth my time to actually give a thought to this game
:S and yes im sorry about being gone for a week RL calls. Khelvaster was the target for no reason other then he posted last :D so now on with mafia
Unvote
He admits he made a vote JUST BECAUSE!
You are an idiot. Seriously. He admitted to making a vote as a game-prod. There is nothing scummy about that--he retracted the vote as soon as a few people posted. That is pro-town more than anything else. You are seeming more and more scummy as I read through this analysis. Either state all of someone's defence or ignore it--cherry picking is bad.
Post 71
Now we get some yogurt...
Er actually maybe we just get a blurb from him. we haven't had more than a five word post from him since then. This man is lurking and LURKING HARD! We have had plenty of discussion, plenty of suspicion and this guy is laying back and letting us do all the work for him. Uh uh, that doesn't fly with me. I've noticed that scum pairs normally have one loudmouth and one quiet one. That right there is being quiet, 2 and half pages (approximately) of lurking.
You can't have noticed too much *glances at vendagoat's signup date*. Accusing players of lurking and trying to get them lynched is a scumtell. Asking a mod to prod them isn't.
And then we got this. Post 106
Khelvaster wrote:And vendagoat is trying to fuck around with the facts now. Seriously, how hard is it to know how to read instructions? You're obviously trying to confuse us if you are saying things like vendagoat just said.

Vote: Vendagoat
This, to me, seems like an OMGUS attack and I have no real idea where it came from. I gave everyone my thoughts and corrected myself, using this sites wiki. How did I misrepresent something? I need clarification and look I even said that in post 109 and I never got an answer.
I am sorry--I didn't see that post. Here is how: you were using arguments based off of your made-up fact that cops only get innocent-guilty results, and also trying to question cop sanity in an OPEN game.
Vendagoat
Vendagoat
Goon
Vendagoat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:22 pm

Post by Vendagoat »

J-man wrote:so is it your intention to hammer at that time Venda? how many suspitious things he has done that post that you just made, makes me think that som1 else deserves the target on there back for now.

(im on plenty so if he actually waits for the 24hrs i'll have plenty of time to unvote if i see fit.)
I do what I say I do. I will wait till 1:37 to vote. As I already said, khel or xyz is fine with me.

Khelvaster wrote:I will seperate everything that vendagoat says about me from what he says about xyzzy, since I don't really have a reason to think xyzzy is town, while I do have a reason to think I am town :wink:. On to the defence:
Vendagoat wrote:
Vendagoat, you are on a very thin leash with me. The main reason I am not voting you is so you won't OMGUS and hammer me. Look at why I am in the situation I am in: I said xyzzy's post, which was meant to be humorous, was a slight scumtell. You just said my post, which was humorous and completely unrelated to lynching or voting in any way, was a scumtell.
So you're agreeing that humor is a scumtell? Thanks.
khel wrote: Yeah, I was feeling pretty demoralized ATM because of some stuff happening in some other games. Nobody had listened to me, and we got put into a very bad position. It was something to do with me posting a very good case against someone, a townie listening to me and voting on the scum, and then getting lynched for "BWing." Notice the EBWOP--I realized that he was just agreeing with what I said and that it isn't necessarily a scumtell to agree with me. I admit that I screw up when I screw up--I don't go around hiding it like some other people in this game.
This entire quote is nothing more than a dodge. It's not even an explanation, it's simply a dodge. Yes I noticed the EBWOP. And what if in one post you just came out admitted being scum and the next you EBWOP, are we just supposed to ignore it? No, for better or for worse, you said those things. This isn't a simple missed bracket for quotes, it was a complete and utter direct contradiction.

khel wrote: You are an idiot. Seriously. He admitted to making a vote as a game-prod. There is nothing scummy about that--he retracted the vote as soon as a few people posted. That is pro-town more than anything else. You are seeming more and more scummy as I read through this analysis. Either state all of someone's defence or ignore it--cherry picking is bad.
Ok fine let's go from your argument for a moment, just below this one. Then its also a mods responsibility to prod a game by deadlining it, not a player. As for cherry picking, its a necessity to get to the heart of the matter. People often dolly up dog shit with perfume, to make it seem better. Reading between the lines and discerning motives is this entire game.
khel wrote: You can't have noticed too much *glances at vendagoat's signup date*. Accusing players of lurking and trying to get them lynched is a scumtell. Asking a mod to prod them isn't.
Everything in this game is a scumtell. Show me a town tell and then we will talk. This is a logical fallacy and thats as much as I will be responding to it. Oh and thanks for the mud slung at me. Yes I'm new.
khel wrote: I am sorry--I didn't see that post. Here is how: you were using arguments based off of your made-up fact that cops only get innocent-guilty results, and also trying to question cop sanity in an OPEN game.
post 101
vend wrote: Son of a bitch I never thought......

Wait a minute, doesn't a cop investigation just turn back a innocent or guilty verdict?
post102
Vendagoat wrote:Sorry about all the posts in a row.
wiki wrote: The most common special role. The Cop can investigate a player each night and find out whether they are on the Scum or Pro-Town side. Depending on the variation, sometimes they can discover the role name as well.
So I guess this begs the question now if this is one of those variations.
I made no such arguments. Can you not be bothered to even read the game? The person who brought up the sanity question was J-MAN himself! Add to this the fact that the WIKI agrees with me. Pro-town or Scum. Innocent or guilty and SOMETIMES the role.
Post 97
J-man wrote: PS- the reason i say we should do a sanity test is because if we are both sane, the town can easily destroy the mafia in a couple nights. with well placed investagations reducing the # of double investagations to a minimum.
So please Khel, keep talking. Your rebuttals are weak, your logic is flawed and you are OMGUSing me for some reason.
Sefer
Sefer
Goon
Sefer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:33 pm

Post by Sefer »

mneme wrote:
Sefer wrote: The other cop/both cops (depending on whether J-man is telling the truth) should target J-man.
No, he (or they) shouldn't.
Yes, he or they should.
mneme wrote:
J-Man has a pending investigation on him by proxy -- in that a lack of counter-claim at the right time clears him and believable counter-claims (or two cop claims) would doom him.
No. If he's really a cop, he will almost certainly be counter claimed when the other cop comes out (that is, the scum have little choice but to have one or both of their number claim cop as soon as anyone else claims cop, and may claim before that in an effort to look like a real cop). An investigation on him solves this problem and tells us we can trust the results of whatever investigation he gets tonight, which is much more useful than going into tomorrow and having three cop claims and not being able to trust any of them.
mneme wrote: We get -much- more information from the other cop(s) investigating other people, and have much less risk of a cross-investigation, as we'd automatically get were they to both (assuming jman=scum) target J-man.
No. Any cross investigation we get leads to the immediate apprehension of scum. If he's not scum, we'll know we can trust his investigation. The lack of a guilty claim would indicate two investigations we could trust absolutely: the one clearing J-man (whose player need not claim) and the one J-man makes. Without it we have J-man's investigation (which we can't trust), plus two or more other investigations if others decide to claim. In that we can't lynch more than one person a day, it doesn't matter if we cross investigate J-man before we lynch him; we'll have another set of night actions to use t out his partner.
mneme wrote:
FOS: Sefer
for posting bad advice.
FOS: mneme
for ignoring excellent advice- or at least not thinking it through.
mneme wrote:
Sefer wrote:
Vote: Khelvaster
for now, since he was the first to decide that voting an uncounterclaimed cop was a good idea.
I think Khel or Vendagoat are probably the lynch of the day.
Yeah, maybe.
Unvote
because I don't want the day to end until we have an agreement on the cop thing (it will work, but only if we agree so we know any cops will have investigated).
Khel, was that an actual Townie claim you made earlier? If not, you've been at lynch-1 and you'll probably be back soon; claiming would be good.
[url=http://www.greylabyrinth.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=419266]Sign up for theHeroes Mafia Mega at Grey Labyrinth[/url]
Sefer
Sefer
Goon
Sefer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:37 pm

Post by Sefer »

Also, I'll be at Comic-con from the evening of the 25th through the 29th. I should be able to post tomorrow and the 25th, but from then on I'll be at very low access.
[url=http://www.greylabyrinth.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=419266]Sign up for theHeroes Mafia Mega at Grey Labyrinth[/url]
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:54 am

Post by mneme »

Sefer wrote:
mneme wrote: No, he (or they) shouldn't.
Yes, he or they should.
It's more complicated than that -- if J-Man's town, there's a possibility of a scum coming out tomorrow claiming to have investigated him and found him guilty.

If he's scum, we lose one investigation to find out that he's guilty, but really, all the cops should come out tomorrow anyway, so if we lynch wrong today, we risk a 2 on 2 standoff. at L^L.

If he's town, lynching wrong puts us in the same situation -- 2 vs 2, L^L.

Either situation puts us in a 50% shot on day 2 after a wrong lynch -- is that the best we can get? (if the scum don't both counterclaim cop, things are more interesting).

If we lynch right, the other cop probably -should- investigate J-Man -- we know there aren't two alive mafia, so the other cop can clear J-Man by silence (or kill him by speaking up), giving us either a win or a cleared cop with one investigation and no need to reveal it until the doc dies or we enter L^L.

Can we do better than 50% (or cleared cop with 1 investigation, depending on whether there are counterclaims on day 2) for our L^L on day 2?
Did I say too much?
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:16 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Vendagoat wrote:
Khelvaster wrote: Vendagoat, you are on a very thin leash with me. The main reason I am not voting you is so you won't OMGUS and hammer me. Look at why I am in the situation I am in: I said xyzzy's post, which was meant to be humorous, was a slight scumtell. You just said my post, which was humorous and completely unrelated to lynching or voting in any way, was a scumtell.
So you're agreeing that humor is a scumtell? Thanks.
No, I am saying hypocrisy is. Telling me that I am wrong for doing something when you do it is a scumtell, regardless of whether or not the thing you're doing is actually wrong.
khel wrote: Yeah, I was feeling pretty demoralized ATM because of some stuff happening in some other games. Nobody had listened to me, and we got put into a very bad position. It was something to do with me posting a very good case against someone, a townie listening to me and voting on the scum, and then getting lynched for "BWing." Notice the EBWOP--I realized that he was just agreeing with what I said and that it isn't necessarily a scumtell to agree with me. I admit that I screw up when I screw up--I don't go around hiding it like some other people in this game.
This entire quote is nothing more than a dodge. It's not even an explanation, it's simply a dodge. Yes I noticed the EBWOP. And what if in one post you just came out admitted being scum and the next you EBWOP, are we just supposed to ignore it? No, for better or for worse, you said those things. This isn't a simple missed bracket for quotes, it was a complete and utter direct contradiction.
Yeah, and I realized what I said was wrong as soon as I said it. I said it without thinking through what I had said. I wasn't trying to be hypocritical, hence the EBWOP. If I were trying to deceive you, I wouldn't have done an EBWOP a minute after posting.
khel wrote: You are an idiot. Seriously. He admitted to making a vote as a game-prod. There is nothing scummy about that--he retracted the vote as soon as a few people posted. That is pro-town more than anything else. You are seeming more and more scummy as I read through this analysis. Either state all of someone's defence or ignore it--cherry picking is bad.
Ok fine let's go from your argument for a moment, just below this one. Then its also a mods responsibility to prod a game by deadlining it, not a player. As for cherry picking, its a necessity to get to the heart of the matter. People often dolly up dog shit with perfume, to make it seem better. Reading between the lines and discerning motives is this entire game.
So you admit that J-man is clearly town?
khel wrote: You can't have noticed too much *glances at vendagoat's signup date*. Accusing players of lurking and trying to get them lynched is a scumtell. Asking a mod to prod them isn't.
Everything in this game is a scumtell. Show me a town tell and then we will talk. This is a logical fallacy and thats as much as I will be responding to it. Oh and thanks for the mud slung at me. Yes I'm new.
Well, you just said that "from all you've noticed," implying that you have a lot of experience. Your observations on general trends isn't the best. I am not saying anything about your scumhunting abilities, just about your knowledge of scumtells.
khel wrote: I am sorry--I didn't see that post. Here is how: you were using arguments based off of your made-up fact that cops only get innocent-guilty results, and also trying to question cop sanity in an OPEN game.
post 101
vend wrote: Son of a bitch I never thought......

Wait a minute, doesn't a cop investigation just turn back a innocent or guilty verdict?
post102
Vendagoat wrote:Sorry about all the posts in a row.
wiki wrote: The most common special role. The Cop can investigate a player each night and find out whether they are on the Scum or Pro-Town side. Depending on the variation, sometimes they can discover the role name as well.
So I guess this begs the question now if this is one of those variations.
I made no such arguments. Can you not be bothered to even read the game? The person who brought up the sanity question was J-MAN himself! Add to this the fact that the WIKI agrees with me. Pro-town or Scum. Innocent or guilty and SOMETIMES the role.
Yes, you did make those arguments, as you'd have noticed if you bothered to read your posts that you used in your defense. Also, I focused on you instead of J-man because J-man has contributed much more to this game than you have.

Also, regarding xyzzy, I think that you are trying to make everything seem split between me and him because he is your scumbuddy. You will forget him tomorrow, but your distancing will be so good nobody will think he was scum.
Vendagoat
Vendagoat
Goon
Vendagoat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:49 am

Post by Vendagoat »

Little late, work has been busy.

Following my word here.
VOTE:KHEL
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:19 am

Post by J-man »

DAMNIT arrgg....
friggen doctors appointment and we went and lynched him F*ck

incase that vote didn't count
Unvote
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:30 am

Post by J-man »

damnit venda how could you vote With out even RESPONDING TO THAT POST ARRRGGGGG

oh and doc i just wanted to remind you to protect me plz ;P
Vendagoat
Vendagoat
Goon
Vendagoat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by Vendagoat »

uh dude he's not lynched yet Sefer unvoted everythings fine, the world hasn't exploded. Which post I might have missed it since my last post was a quick one from work.
Vendagoat
Vendagoat
Goon
Vendagoat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by Vendagoat »

J-man wrote:so is it your intention to hammer at that time Venda? how many suspitious things he has done that post that you just made, makes me think that som1 else deserves the target on there back for now.

If you mean this one, then i did respond.
me wrote: I do what I say I do. I will wait till 1:37 to vote. As I already said, khel or xyz is fine with me.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by J-man »

oh good :D im soo happy right now nvm then Venda i thought that was the lynch vote ;) i was talking about khels most recent post btw
Vendagoat
Vendagoat
Goon
Vendagoat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by Vendagoat »

Khelvaster wrote: No, I am saying hypocrisy is. Telling me that I am wrong for doing something when you do it is a scumtell, regardless of whether or not the thing you're doing is actually wrong.

Yeah, and I realized what I said was wrong as soon as I said it. I said it without thinking through what I had said. I wasn't trying to be hypocritical, hence the EBWOP. If I were trying to deceive you, I wouldn't have done an EBWOP a minute after posting.

Yes, you did make those arguments, as you'd have noticed if you bothered to read your posts that you used in your defense. Also, I focused on you instead of J-man because J-man has contributed much more to this game than you have.

Also, regarding xyzzy, I think that you are trying to make everything seem split between me and him because he is your scumbuddy. You will forget him tomorrow, but your distancing will be so good nobody will think he was scum.
First response is wifom

Second part is also wifom especially this phrase; "If I were trying to deceive you, I wouldn't have done an EBWOP a minute after posting.'

No I do not make the statement that he is 100% town, quit putting words in my mouth.

Same thing for the next, I never questioned his sanity, I questioned what the return of the investigation would be and I found my answer in the wiki and quoted it.

As for XYZ, I'll vote him right now. Personally after this post though I am 90% convinced you are scum attempting to push a bullet off of you. Your arguments are twists and your attacks are baseless. You have turned into a gigantic OMGUS. You are hereby my front runner for a scum, Xyz directly behind you.

CONFIRM VOTE:KHEL
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:14 am

Post by xyzzy »

J-man wrote:damnit venda how could you vote With out even RESPONDING TO THAT POST ARRRGGGGG

oh and doc i just wanted to remind you to protect me plz ;P
Controlling power roles is scummy.

Though I still stand by my original statement that Yogurt and Khelvaster are the scum.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:22 am

Post by mneme »

I don't know what to think of the Venda/Khel nonsense -- don't think much of either of them, honestly.

J-man's initial claim is (among other things) an attempt to control the doc, since with that claim, the doc should have at least a 50% chance of protecting J-Man (weighing odds of a protect vs odds of J-man getting killed and benefit of a protect vs harm of J-Man getting killed and benefit of J-Man surviving). J's whiny "please protect me" doesn't actually add much to that equasion.

Anyway, Sefer, thoughts on investigation strategy presuming a misylnch today? I do think you were correct assuming a scum lynch, having run the numbers further. (because in the J-Man==Scum case we're not "wasting" an investigation to prove he's scum twice; on the contrary we're winning the game by day 3, and in the other case we're getting a confirmed cop without exposing the other cop and with a minimum of investigation). I'm not so sure in the mislynch case, though, though it's possible that that's the best we can do.
Did I say too much?
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:08 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Vendagoat wrote: id was wrong as soon as I said it. I said it without thinking through what I had said. I wasn't trying to be hypocritical, hence the EBWOP. If I were trying to deceive you, I wouldn't have done an EBWOP a minute after posting.

vendagay wrote: First response is wifom
Second
How exactly is
Khelvaster wrote: No, I am saying hypocrisy is [scummy]. Telling me that I am wrong for doing something when you do it is a scumtell, regardless of whether or not the thing you're doing is actually wrong.
WIFOM at all? I am pretty sure that large amounts of hypocrisy, especially when not fixed by an EBWOP right afterwards, are scumtells. This is a fact, not WIFOM at all.
part is also wifom especially this phrase; "If I were trying to deceive you, I wouldn't have done an EBWOP a minute after posting.'
This is a piece of stupidity. A real gem you posted there, Vendagoat. There is no possible way I can decieve you into going after HH if I EBWOP and say I wasn't thinking clearly and I realize my arguments are flawed, so not to take them too seriously. I was pointing out flaws which some newer people *coughyoucough* might not have noticed.
vendagoat wrote: No I do not make the statement that he is 100% town, quit putting words in my mouth.
You admitted that he was town by responding to my question about why you thought J-man was still scum with a completely irrelevant answer.
Same thing for the next, I never questioned his sanity, I questioned what the return of the investigation would be and I found my answer in the wiki and quoted it.
Yeah, asking about the return is questioning his sanity, and quoting a wiki when you already know everyone's role is trying to distract the town.
As for XYZ, I'll vote him right now.
Then why vote for me in the same paragraph as saying this?
Your arguments are twists and your attacks are baseless.
You should really look at your own arguments before saying things about others'. Also, defending yourself is pretty cool, from what I hear.
You have turned into a gigantic OMGUS. You are hereby my front runner for a scum, Xyz directly behind you.
You think maybe the OMGUS is because you actually are scum?
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:10 am

Post by Khelvaster »

EBWOP: I just noticed someone asked me to claim. I am a vanilla townie.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:16 am

Post by Erg0 »

Vote count on next page.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”