farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1671, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 1668, farside22 wrote:Wasn't rc saying AA was confirmed town? Why would he say the scum know who the angel is?

Because Kat said, in so many words, "send me to heaven so I can tell the Angel what to do". Whom did Kat want dead?

Kats is not the only player there. Just because kats tunnel even after AA's blow doesn't mean the angel listened.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Glass »

VOTE: RC
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:46 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Cho 1672 wrote:Either Angel shot AA9 (very unlikely)

I'll ask you the same question. Whom do you think Kat would've shot last night? Funny how quick you've completely thrown Kat out of your mind after all the nonsense you talked about yesterday. Slamming me for my inability to read Kat. I'd like it if you took the time to actually acknowledge being flat wrong about that read and once again stopping this town from lynching lufan.

---

lufan 1673 wrote:You said this and it's started others thinking it's a good idea.

lufan, I'll ask you to back this up. This is just one of your many fabrications and scumtells this game. You stated that, "I started others thinking it's a good idea". Elaborate on this. Tell me which others have agreed with me. Name names. If you can actually show me that this statement isn't a flat out lie that you just made up as an excuse to join my wagon, I will never vote you for the rest of the game. If not, then I will be voting you and will probably not move it.

---

farside 1675 wrote:Just because kats tunnel even after AA's blow doesn't mean the angel listened.

...and it doesn't mean the angel didn't listen. You're making just as big of an assumption when you say that Kat had zero influence on the angel's shot last night.
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:49 am

Post by lufan131 »

In post 1666, Cho wrote:
In post 1661, RedCoyote wrote:Actually, now that I am thinking about it. Angel shouldn't claim.

Actually, Angel
should
still claim, assuming they didn't actually kill AA9. Scum knows who they are and will likely keep blocking them now, and I'm really not in the mood to sit in the front seat today either.

In post 1674, Cho wrote:Angel claiming and then getting lynched for it is literally the dumbest suggestion of "what could happen".

I'm not going to question that it COULD happen considering general town dysfunctionality lately, but if there's ever two Angel claims it should be really REALLY easy to sort them.

These show Cho is an advocate for them claiming, and my defense of don't claim for the scum is invalid.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:51 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 3.1

RedCoyote [4] - Cho, farside22, Glass, lufan131

Not Voting [9]
- SXTLHGaiden, Sakura Hana, RedCoyote, Equinox, massive, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, lalaladucks, grapes

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is May 10, 2015, at 10 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-05-10 12:00:00)
Last edited by FakeGod on Sat May 02, 2015 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:51 am

Post by lufan131 »

@Mod, I'd voted Red too.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:52 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1208, RedCoyote wrote:[Town]--AA9----grapes--Equinox-Gaiden-lalala--Elbirn--Kat-ABR[∙]
farside
---SH-
Glass
--
Bulge
--massive---
lufan
----[Scum]

I just want to juxtapose where I am on record as ranking these players in terms of scumminess with the players currently on my wagon.

I wonder if that's just a coincidence?

---

lufan 1678 wrote:These show Cho is an advocate for them claiming, and my defense of don't claim for the scum is invalid.

You mean Cho... the person you're voting me with, Cho? That's the player that is supporting me?

So, okay, let me get this straight then. Since Cho advocates the angel claiming, you scumread her, too?
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:54 am

Post by lufan131 »

He's not supporting you, directly. He's supported your idea, so I find it possible.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:56 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Okay, let's assume I accept that. You said others. Plural. Leaving aside that you didn't just take the time to say "Cho and RC" and instead tried to hide Cho for some reason, what other players?
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:00 am

Post by lufan131 »

I seriously thought I spotted more. I just realized it was only the two of you, and one mentioned their desire twice.
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:07 am

Post by lufan131 »

Ah, also by others I mean people other than you. I didn't realize another was the best term in that case.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Glass »

RC wrote:
I just want to juxtapose where I am on record as ranking these players in terms of scumminess with the players currently on my wagon.

I wonder if that's just a coincidence?

This is pretty good, RC. Instead of comparing to the population of people who have actually posted today, you look at everyone in the game and say "look, all these people who I think are scummy are attacking me!"
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1647, RedCoyote wrote:Wow.

So I guess Kat completely pulled the strings on that one... even from beyond the grave. You know, I dislike Kat's play this game, but the onus of that shot really falls on the angel for not standing up to Kat. I laid out the rationale for AA9 town about as clearly as I could possibly have done. I do not understand that shot at all, and I'm very disheartened with it. I'm guessing it's just someone that either hasn't been paying much attention to the game or let themselves completely be controlled by Kat. The same Kat that has been voting AA9 since page 1, post .

I'm guessing it's someone that read Kat as town and AA9 as scum... but, wow. I'm really shellshocked how anyone was still taking Kat seriously this far along into the game. I'm not going to vote until we get a claim. I think I know who is might be, but I was thinking he would've been better able to ignore Kat's nonsense. Well, I guess I'll just come right out and call it as Gaiden because I want the credit for calling it before he claims.

So Red, how is it that you know the Angel killed AA9?

VOTE: RedCoyote
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:20 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Glass 1686 wrote:Instead of comparing to the population of people who have actually posted today, you look at everyone in the game and say "look, all these people who I think are scummy are attacking me!"

I just want it on record if I am lynched that every single person currently on my wagon was on the wrong side of my scumscale before today even started. Of course you're going to scoff at that, look where you are.

---

In post 1684, lufan131 wrote:I seriously thought I spotted more. I just realized it was only the two of you, and one mentioned their desire twice.

That's a flat out lie. You know, lufan, if you had the honesty to say something like, "I misspoke, RC. I retract that. I may have gotten a little carried away. Let me take the time to go back and make sure I'm reading the situation clearly lest I get swept up in a flash wagon and I vote you without considering the whole of this game," then I probably would've backed down. Instead you give me an excuse about how Cho seemed like "multiple people". You don't care to actually consider what was going through my head. You don't care to go back and make sure that you're actually being honest in your arguments (until I actually bug you on it over the course of several posts). You don't do these things because you're not a town player that's honestly trying to figure out the game. You're a scum player that sees an easy vote along with at least one buddy (likely Cho given how much you're ignoring her and how anxious she was to kill the wagon on you yesterday). Even when given every opportunity under the Sun to appear town, you somehow continue to find ways to show your true colors.

In post 630, lufan131 wrote:so, we're going massive?

You did it with Glass, you did it with ABR, you did it with AA9, you did it with Kat and now you are doing it with me. You haven't an honest bone in your body this game. You vote where you think the town wants you to vote, when you think the town wants you to vote that way.

If there's any sane, angel-loving person left in this town, they will vote you and we'll finally be rid of our first demon. If not, then God have mercy on all of us, and at least I'm going to heaven with my bro Kat.

VOTE: lufan131
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:23 am

Post by lufan131 »

In post 1688, RedCoyote wrote:
Glass 1686 wrote:Instead of comparing to the population of people who have actually posted today, you look at everyone in the game and say "look, all these people who I think are scummy are attacking me!"

I just want it on record if I am lynched that every single person currently on my wagon was on the wrong side of my scumscale before today even started. Of course you're going to scoff at that, look where you are.

---

In post 1684, lufan131 wrote:I seriously thought I spotted more. I just realized it was only the two of you, and one mentioned their desire twice.

That's a flat out lie. You know, lufan, if you had the honesty to say something like, "I misspoke, RC. I retract that. I may have gotten a little carried away. Let me take the time to go back and make sure I'm reading the situation clearly lest I get swept up in a flash wagon and I vote you without considering the whole of this game," then I probably would've backed down. Instead you give me an excuse about how Cho seemed like "multiple people". You don't care to actually consider what was going through my head. You don't care to go back and make sure that you're actually being honest in your arguments (until I actually bug you on it over the course of several posts). You don't do these things because you're not a town player that's honestly trying to figure out the game. You're a scum player that sees an easy vote along with at least one buddy (likely Cho given how much you're ignoring her and how anxious she was to kill the wagon on you yesterday). Even when given every opportunity under the Sun to appear town, you somehow continue to find ways to show your true colors.

In post 630, lufan131 wrote:so, we're going massive?

You did it with Glass, you did it with ABR, you did it with AA9, you did it with Kat and now you are doing it with me. You haven't an honest bone in your body this game. You vote where you think the town wants you to vote, when you think the town wants you to vote that way.

If there's any sane, angel-loving person left in this town, they will vote you and we'll finally be rid of our first demon. If not, then God have mercy on all of us, and at least I'm going to heaven with my bro Kat.

VOTE: lufan131

If you lynch me, I'm sure you won't be going to heaven in this case.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1687, Elbirn wrote:

So I guess Kat completely pulled the strings on that one... even from beyond the grave. You know, I dislike Kat's play this game, but the onus of that shot really falls on the angel for not standing up to Kat. I laid out the rationale for AA9 town about as clearly as I could possibly have done. I do not understand that shot at all, and I'm very disheartened with it. I'm guessing it's just someone that either hasn't been paying much attention to the game or let themselves completely be controlled by Kat. The same Kat that has been voting AA9 since page 1, post .

I'm guessing it's someone that read Kat as town and AA9 as scum... but, wow. I'm really shellshocked how anyone was still taking Kat seriously this far along into the game. I'm not going to vote until we get a claim. I think I know who is might be, but I was thinking he would've been better able to ignore Kat's nonsense. Well, I guess I'll just come right out and call it as Gaiden because I want the credit for calling it before he claims.

So I posted this and then realized there were like 2 pages after this post I hadn't read since day started. Bad habit of mine.

Let me elaborate. This post doesn't even consider the possibility that Scum killed AA9. I don't see how that could be unless you have insider information, i.e. you're scum, i.e. you know scum didn't kill AA9.

Also the angel fishing and open speculating rubs me the wrong way.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Glass »

lufan wrote:
I seriously thought I spotted more. I just realized it was only the two of you, and one mentioned their desire twice.

lufan wrote:
Ah, also by others I mean people other than you. I didn't realize another was the best term in that case.

You can't have it both ways, lufan. Do you mean "people other than you" or did you think that there were more?
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:38 am

Post by lufan131 »

I thought there were more.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

RC walk me through this, D2 at Day Start Equinox says this:
In post 1102, Equinox wrote:zMuffinMan being the only one who was vocal about his suspicions of RedCoyote bothers me.

Which i know you read because you said it bothered you too, but why would zmuffin's vocalness be something to bother someone? Because he thinks it's the scum kill. Now AA9 is dead, why do you associate the kill with the Angel? only because Katsuki is in heaven?, is that your only reason? You seem pretty certain.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:16 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Yeah, Elb, that was a bad post and I've since retracted that. The angel shouldn't claim. I'm guilty of saying what I was thinking instead of thinking about what I should say. This kind of reminds me of another game where I put my foot in my mouth and ended up getting lynched over a supposed slip that was really just me saying something dumb: DEFCON 3.0

Can't get the URL tag to work on my phone but copy and paste the URL if you want to see it.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1694, RedCoyote wrote:Yeah, Elb, that was a bad post and I've since retracted that. The angel shouldn't claim. I'm guilty of saying what I was thinking instead of thinking about what I should say. This kind of reminds me of another game where I put my foot in my mouth and ended up getting lynched over a supposed slip that was really just me saying something dumb: DEFCON 3.0

Can't get the URL tag to work on my phone but copy and paste the URL if you want to see it.

Fixed it for you DEFCON 3.0
Also it would be nice if you walked me through what I asked.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1677, RedCoyote wrote:
Cho 1672 wrote:Either Angel shot AA9 (very unlikely)

I'll ask you the same question. Whom do you think Kat would've shot last night? Funny how quick you've completely thrown Kat out of your mind after all the nonsense you talked about yesterday. Slamming me for my inability to read Kat. I'd like it if you took the time to actually acknowledge being flat wrong about that read and once again stopping this town from lynching lufan.

---

lufan 1673 wrote:You said this and it's started others thinking it's a good idea.

lufan, I'll ask you to back this up. This is just one of your many fabrications and scumtells this game. You stated that, "I started others thinking it's a good idea". Elaborate on this. Tell me which others have agreed with me. Name names. If you can actually show me that this statement isn't a flat out lie that you just made up as an excuse to join my wagon, I will never vote you for the rest of the game. If not, then I will be voting you and will probably not move it.

---

farside 1675 wrote:Just because kats tunnel even after AA's blow doesn't mean the angel listened.

...and it doesn't mean the angel didn't listen. You're making just as big of an assumption when you say that Kat had zero influence on the angel's shot last night.

In post 1690, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1687, Elbirn wrote:

So I posted this and then realized there were like 2 pages after this post I hadn't read since day started. Bad habit of mine.

Let me elaborate. This post doesn't even consider the possibility that Scum killed AA9. I don't see how that could be unless you have insider information, i.e. you're scum, i.e. you know scum didn't kill AA9.

Also the angel fishing and open speculating rubs me the wrong way.

This^ in a nutshell was exactly what I was seeing when I read RC's post.

Fwiw I don't see why the angel needs to claim.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1696, farside22 wrote:This^ in a nutshell was exactly what I was seeing when I read RC's post.

zMuffin was globally townread D1, mostly, both Equinox and RC came to the conclusion that he was the scum kill... at least that's what i gather from those posts.
AA9 was globally townread D2, but somehow RC came to the conclusion that was the angel kill? It sounds like bollocks to me.
Anyway, I guess there's not much else to do at this point, RC's other posts aren't convincing me and it looks like more like cover up than anything. So I might as well.
Vote: RC

This is L-1
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Glass »

UNVOTE:

I've decided that I want the angel to claim. If RC actually scumslipped, then the scum did target the angel last night and so the scum already know who the angel is. I would like the confirmation that the angel did indeed shoot AA before lynching him.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1698, Glass wrote:UNVOTE:

I've decided that I want the angel to claim. If RC actually scumslipped, then the scum did target the angel last night and so the scum already know who the angel is. I would like the confirmation that the angel did indeed shoot AA before lynching him.

Unless scum refrained from NK'ing last night so that they could try to get Angel to claim. What you're saying is reasonable but there's still the possibility of shenanigans.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”