Micro 465: Molla's New Roles Mafia - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:47 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

I think everyone sorta claimed. I have a town read on MoP. Mostly cuz the things they have been saying made a lot of sense to me and found myself agreeing with them. And Saul town as well seemed pretty level headed about shit. Looked back and liked a lot of his interactions with shos mcmenno house.

If I am kill. I won't use my ability 2x Vengeful Midnight townie. Basically I pick someone and they die with me if I die. Used it on taly last night.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:50 am

Post by shos »

It's because I'm *that* sure that saul is town. if saul is scum, he deserves to win.

by PoE, I would guess that it's Taly and Yakko. neither made me feel *any* sort of townieness, and it looks like both von and MoP are town, so.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:51 am

Post by shos »

In post 475, hi im Yakko wrote:I think everyone sorta claimed. I have a town read on MoP. Mostly cuz the things they have been saying made a lot of sense to me and found myself agreeing with them. And Saul town as well seemed pretty level headed about shit. Looked back and liked a lot of his interactions with shos mcmenno house.

If I am kill. I won't use my ability 2x Vengeful Midnight townie. Basically I pick someone and they die with me if I die. Used it on taly last night.

vengeful as in, if you die at NIGHT, then someone else dies with you?

soooo if you target saul, we can have House kill everyone for 100% win?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:06 am

Post by House »

In post 475, hi im Yakko wrote:I think everyone sorta claimed. I have a town read on MoP. Mostly cuz the things they have been saying made a lot of sense to me and found myself agreeing with them. And Saul town as well seemed pretty level headed about shit. Looked back and liked a lot of his interactions with shos mcmenno house.

Use your ability. Target Taly.

It will save me a bullet.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:07 am

Post by House »

In post 477, shos wrote:

vengeful as in, if you die at NIGHT, then someone else dies with you?

soooo if you target saul, we can have House kill everyone for 100% win?

I may or may not have lied about my number of shots to freak out scum and get more reads.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:14 am

Post by shos »

oh lol.
well either way just keep Saul alive.
Yakko target Taly or me (but declare so in-thread!) and house kill yakko and the other.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:26 am

Post by House »

In post 480, shos wrote:oh lol.
Yakko target Taly or me (but declare so in-thread!) and house kill yakko and the other.

I'd prefer Yakko target Taly and leave you alone.

For all my bickering with you, you were never a scumread of mine.

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Taly »

But, I'm town. ._. My role doesn't involve killing anyone in any case.

It pinges me that shos is bargaining for someone to shoot himself, along with getting 2 other people to be killed at the same time. O_o...

Plus, if you're going to bargain who to kill - why are you saying not kill Saul? What exempts him from this? Even if you town read him - why would you want him to remain alive, and any other possible person not to?

This gives me a bad feeling.

Another thing - do you guys know right now, we're forced to kill 2 other people in this phase? Killing 2 or bargaining to kill 3 people right now in night phase - coupled with possible scum living to do what they want..

Honestly, this game is not going to continue tomorrow if people are going to use their shots.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Made of People
Made of People
Townie
Made of People
Townie
Townie

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Made of People »

there's this weird apathy i get when i know i'm gonna die

it's odd

anyways vonflare answer my question. can u actually lynched ne1 u want?
made of the people that are The Bulge & Bins
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:50 am

Post by shos »

well I didn't know he wasn't scumreading me, lol. of course you can keep me alive. after MoP dies I might figure out what my cop results mean, lol, if I'm still alive.

also I don't understand how it can bother you that I am setting myself to die lol. if I'm scum, I just die -_-;

hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:50 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

um no? I'm just gonna choose someone. That is not my town reads.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:02 am

Post by shos »

ARE YOU FUCKING READING THE GAME

vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:03 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 483, Made of People wrote:there's this weird apathy i get when i know i'm gonna die

it's odd

anyways vonflare answer my question. can u actually lynched ne1 u want?

I can lynch whoever I want as long as they have at least 1 vote, IF I AM AT L-1
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Made of People
Made of People
Townie
Made of People
Townie
Townie

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Made of People »

oh ok so it doesnt' change the situation. q_q
made of the people that are The Bulge & Bins
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:04 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 485, hi im Yakko wrote:

um no? I'm just gonna choose someone. That is not my town reads.

Target who we tell you to, because we are basically in Night-LyLo

NkLo?
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Taly »

In post 484, shos wrote:well I didn't know he wasn't scumreading me, lol. of course you can keep me alive. after MoP dies I might figure out what my cop results mean, lol, if I'm still alive.

Since you say you're a cop, then how about you tell us what results you got? Even if the type of cop you are isn't normal - at least tell us who you targeted.

In post 484, shos wrote:also I don't understand how it can bother you that I am setting myself to die lol. if I'm scum, I just die -_-;

Ok... What?

When has it ever been town-motivation for baiting themselves to be killed? Unless you have the weirdest new cop flavor ever, I don't know why you'd have incentive to do this. That literally is what kills town because people think their deaths would be something more than just reducing the amount of town players in a game that could work to find scum.

But... Scum would bait themselves because they'd have a partner with them (in this set-up, since no scum has yet to have been killed) - In this case, you say Saul shouldn't be killed, and you haven't even answered that question of mine. - This tells me that you may be working with another person right here if you think several people in this game should die - including yourself - but not 1 specific person?

I don't know your alignment, but if you're truly town - then you should stop baiting yourself for a kill, since the town is already at around 4 to 5 people, any other towns deaths at this point could cost the game.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:17 am

Post by House »

In post 484, shos wrote:well I didn't know he wasn't scumreading me, lol. of course you can keep me alive. after MoP dies I might figure out what my cop results mean, lol, if I'm still alive.

also I don't understand how it can bother you that I am setting myself to die lol. if I'm scum, I just die -_-;

What do you make of the fact MoP disagreed with your assumption that your response from the mod was a town result?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:20 am

Post by shos »

I already did, scumbutt, read the game.

I want House to do what I want him to do; but I thought he was scumreading me, so me being killed along would still work.
and you shouldn't worry because if I am scum then I die so I still don't understand what is there to worry about.

pedit:
Well, I understand that he does not know anything about that picture.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:24 am

Post by House »

In post 492, shos wrote:and you shouldn't worry because if I am scum then I die so I still don't understand what is there to worry about.

Because the very notion of promoting your own death is anti-town at best. After all, you are CONFIRMED TOWN if you are town, by virtue of your role PM. So assuming you are town, you are campaigning for the death of CONFIRMED TOWN in exchange for keeping alive a person that you could have been completely fooled by.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:24 am

Post by House »

In post 492, shos wrote:and you shouldn't worry because if I am scum then I die so I still don't understand what is there to worry about.

Because the very notion of promoting your own death is anti-town at best. After all, you are CONFIRMED TOWN if you are town, by virtue of your role PM. So assuming you are town, you are campaigning for the death of CONFIRMED TOWN in exchange for keeping alive a person that you could have been completely fooled by.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:27 am

Post by shos »

In post 494, House wrote:

well if the options are me dead and all scum dead together VS me survive but some scum survive too - then I think I better die. I offered myself to die as a method of convincing you to have Yakko and Taly killed.

Right now the way I think of it,
if Yakko is scum and actually has that role, then you shooting three of us, Yakko hitting Saul and scum shooting you results in....EVERYONE DIES for a tie.

...so...I think Saul and I need to not be shot.

all that is assumign Von and MoP are both town, yes?

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Taly »

thanks for the nickname, shos. I guess I realize what Saul was talking about when he mentioned mudslinging.

But why are you telling me what I should do?

Plus, are you scumclaiming? Because if you're town and you set to get yourself killed - you do realize there's a decent chance it will result in the loss of town, right? Specifically assuming we are killing 2 people this dayphase that claim town, scum would most likely take their NK tonight, and assuming House is being honest which I have some trust issues with that, he has enough shots to use to endgame.

So yeah, bargaining to get yourself killed is absolutely a scummy action in the circumstances we are in right now.

P-Edit

So shos, you don't think I'm scum?? I don't get what you're trying to say here.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Taly »

What the hell?

1)
What makes you think Yakko and I are scum? Another thing, do you know how RISKY play you're doing here - trying to bargain yourself to be killed, hoping 2 other people you aren't even SURE that is scum to be killed as well?

2)
You never even said I was scum, but apparently since Yakko is scummy, my death is going to help with everything?

3)
But now you came from "I should die, with X(Taly) and X(Yakko) player", to now saying "Don't kill me and X(Saul). We should survive."

Assuming we have 2 scum in this game, who is not to say you both are partnered?

4)
What makes you think Yakko is going to kill off Saul? Why would an ENDGAME TIE do anything for us? That's deliberately breaking the game and keeping town from doing what they should for their wincon.

5)
Plus, why are you assuming BOTH Von and MoP are town? If they're both town, then this game may just end for the town altogether before going into the night.

I... I don't even know what to say about this. Do you need me to tell you how anti-town this looks right now?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:42 am

Post by shos »

this is easy when scum don't read the game lol
if I get myself killed along with the entire scumteam, town wins. it's not hard to follow at all.

assuming the lynch is a 2x mislynch, after the lynch we have 5 people alive. scum will shoot one. so we need House to kill at least one scum. so why not just kill everyone who can be scum? I am very sure that Saul is town, so killing you and Yakko means win.

explain to me how I profit from being shot at when I'm scum. OF COURSE I think you are scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:47 am

Post by shos »

In post 497, Taly wrote:

What the hell?

1)
What makes you think Yakko and I are scum? Another thing, do you know how RISKY play you're doing here - trying to bargain yourself to be killed, hoping 2 other people you aren't even SURE that is scum to be killed as well?

2)
You never even said I was scum, but apparently since Yakko is scummy, my death is going to help with everything?

3)
But now you came from "I should die, with X(Taly) and X(Yakko) player", to now saying "Don't kill me and X(Saul). We should survive."

Assuming we have 2 scum in this game, who is not to say you both are partnered?

4)
What makes you think Yakko is going to kill off Saul? Why would an ENDGAME TIE do anything for us? That's deliberately breaking the game and keeping town from doing what they should for their wincon.

5)
Plus, why are you assuming BOTH Von and MoP are town? If they're both town, then this game may just end for the town altogether before going into the night.

I... I don't even know what to say about this. Do you need me to tell you how anti-town this looks right now?

1. I'm always assuming both lynches are mislynches, because if they aren't, then disregard everything and continue the game tomorrow.
2. that means 2 scum are in {House, Saul, you and yakko}. House is the only one who claimed to be able to prevent endgame immediately - so I believe him. then 2 scum in {Saul, you, Yakko}. I townread saul. it's very easy PoE in a micro.

2. PoE. this day changed everything. if you read the game, you'd know.

3. it turned that way because House lied about having 3 shots. if 3, we all die; if 2, only you need to die. but even if I die too, as long as one scum dies, town lives to see another day, so it matters not.

if me and House are partnered, then the game is over. READ THE GAME.

4. and endgame tie would be the best result you can get if I was correct. but I wasn't - 5 alive, 2 shot by House, 1 by scum, 1 by extrapolating Yakko's role - so at least one town can live.

5. if not then we're safe until D3, and can continue discussion on D3.

you really need to read the game.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”