Micro 465: Molla's New Roles Mafia - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:53 am

Post by House »

I'm thinking I am going to shoot Yakko and saul. Yakko should vig Taly.

That's three, leaving me and shos, assuming no scum roleblocker. My "Itchy Trigger Finger" passive ability lets me shoot before other killing roles.

I'm pretty happy with that outcome.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Taly »

In post 498, shos wrote:this is easy when scum don't read the game lol
if I get myself killed along with the entire scumteam, town wins. it's not hard to follow at all.

assuming the lynch is a 2x mislynch, after the lynch we have 5 people alive. scum will shoot one. so we need House to kill at least one scum. so why not just kill everyone who can be scum? I am very sure that Saul is town, so killing you and Yakko means win.

explain to me how I profit from being shot at when I'm scum. OF COURSE I think you are scum.

So...

1)
During the entire course of this game, you said I've looked really townie and my responses you've looked at so far have been really good. Now you're confident enough to say I'm scummy enough to be killed - supposedly since we're heading into mylo?

What kind of read progression is this? I can't even...

2)
OK, even if you DO lead to getting scum killed - why would it be any better that you were killed as well? You're still bargaining your death, only to kill some people you DON'T EVEN KNOW is confirmed scum?

3)
So now you're going to fucking insult me and say that I haven't been reading the game? I've been reading this game pretty clearly, it doesn't matter what your intentions are - what you're doing is extremely scummy.

4)
Why would you settle for an endgame tie? That doesn't do anything to help us right now because WE ARE TRYING TO CATCH SCUM.

5)
Shos, do you know that by assuming MoP and Von are both mislynches, that town is literally going to die tomorrow - unless House somehow kills the 2 scum? Newflash, I'm not fucking scum. I'm not ruling out Yakko, but if you think I'm scum - then you really need to look somewhere and stop degrading what I say to you by saying "READ THE GAME."

6)
you're townreading Saul? Why should it matter? Your town read on me is completely gone for no recalled reason, and now you're saying Saul should live no matter what? You're not even explaining yourself even AFTER I ASKED YOU A QUESTION.

Why is Saul exempt from being killed when you're bargaining EVERYONE else other than House to be kill tonight?

7)
Honestly, your defense on Saul can easily be interpreted as scum team working, because really - TOWN DOESN"T KNOW ANYONE ELSES ALIGNMENT.

- The fact that you're so confident that what your doing right now is good and will make the game TIE. Not for town to WIN.
- The idea that you mention you and 1 other specific person to NOT be killed

This just tells me you're scum trying to save you and your partner.

Actually, maybe that is what has happened Saul went VLA and I may be going far to say that was planned - but I've been in games where scum has done I before.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by shos »

1. whaaaaat
where did I say you looked really townie? you didn't say shit literally the entire game. and now I'm sure you're scum, by poe, yes.

2. because right now the game is being lost by default, and we need scum death for it not to happen. survivalistic measures are for scum, not for town. town doesn't need to sruvive to win.

3. i insult you only if you HAVE read the game and are town, lol. that means you're just dumb, lol. no offense, yes?

4. HE LIED ABOUT THE NUMBER OF ShOTS. PLEASE. READ. TIE WILL NOT HAPPEN.

5. yes. that's what I'm saying for dozens of posts now. finally you manage to read.

6. yep. I never townread you, man. you didn't post batshit.
because I know house townreads saul, and me too, so I want him to be kept alive - and it is also a viable option.

7. by now you're just digging the thread so fucking much because you know you're going to lose, lol.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Taly »

1)
You said my was really good. Does that mean you're saying I'm scummy because I'm so townie? I don't get it, you convey the idea that my play so far is really nice and now you're saying I'm scum and I should be killed?

2)
Well, I am town. ._. You'll realize that when your actions now will lead to town losing.

3)
So.. since I'm both of those - No. Offense WAS TAKEN because offense WAS MEANT. Spamming "lol" doesn't make you sound anymore light-hearted. It just breeds apathy and a rude atmosphere surrounding your insults already.

4)
Sorry, I even ISOed House. I don't see anywhere where he says he couldn't do any more or any less than 3 shots. Please stop insulting my ability to read and quote/link where you found this.

5)
I'm not scum.... -_- So how about you read what I've said so far and re-think your position.

6)
I know I haven't had the greatest post count here, but it certainly has content inside of it. Stop minimizing everything I've done/said. That just makes you appear even scummier.

You may have not said you townread me upfront - but why are you now saying I'm scummy all of a sudden - even when you've given me credit for posts that have really helped the game? You're contradicting yourself...

7)

If you think I'm so scummy, then why the FUCK are you not doing anything to end this day? Where's your vote? You're not going to listen to my arguments, you're not even trying, you've only insulted me whenever I've made an arguments against you, and now you're degrading my play saying it is useless?

From what I've seen, we've already established our scum reads, and mostly how the night is going to go. So why do you just keep egging this on? You're deliberately throwing mud, and on top of that - striking peoples nerves.

Ugh. When you see me post-game that I'm town, and I was being honest. I'm sure you'd be happy... if you were scum.

If you were town? I don't even know how you're going to help the game by remaining alive provided we have another day.

Also, here's a crumb. I don't see myself living to endgame anyway.

My role - at night - I am allowed to inform people on what my role is.

Please tell me how this is a scum role.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by House »

In post 503, Taly wrote:
My role - at night - I am allowed to inform people on what my role is.

Please tell me how this is a scum role.

I can confirm this.

He sent me his role last night.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by House »

Scun is 1 of the 2 being lynched today & 1 of Yakko & saul.

If shos is scum... fucking well played, dude.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by House »

So, gun to my head... I'd say Yakko needs to be tomorrow's lynch.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by House »

Scratch that.

If both lynchees flip town, scum team is Yakko and shos.

I still think Yakko should be tomorrow's lynch.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by House »

VOTE: Vote: Only Valid Option

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by House »

Dammit. <.<

VOTE: Only Valid Option

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by House »

Taly, I'm going to ask you to tell shos what role you are tonight in order to demonstrate your ability directly to him.

I still have my doubts about him and want to see his reaction to your role.

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 510, House wrote:Taly, I'm going to ask you to tell shos what role you are tonight in order to demonstrate your ability directly to him.

I still have my doubts about him and want to see his reaction to your role.

I was planning on targeting him to know the role anyway. I'm pretty fast to put in my action during night phases. XD...
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by saulres »

HOW many pages in the day+ I was out? Where were you guys during the week?

Okay, catching up, but I'm going to edit as I go so as not to pull a shos.

In post 432, Taly wrote:I'm sincerely sorry, either/one/both of you are town.

If one's town and one's scum it's a good thing, so...

In post 434, House wrote: We can still use today to hunt other scum.

??? This sounds like you know there's one scum in there...

In post 439, shos wrote:Are you a neg util role? why did you not say that? or where, if I missed it?

Huh? Where do you get that? I'm V/LA every Friday afternoon through Saturday night. It's in my sig and everything. Remind me post-game and I'll PM you about it.

In post 439, shos wrote:HOW DID YOU ALL BELIEVE THE CLAIM AND DIDNT THINK ITS ALIGNEMTN IS TOWN

Because of this:

In post 1, BBmolla wrote:Made nine semi newish roles, made two of them randomly mafia.
Certain roles may or may not have been chosen to definitely be town.
if scum had a 1s role to be used, restocked N2 and used again - IT IS CALLED ODD-NIGHT ROLE.

I don't see what in that role requires it to be town. If one scum had that role and the other didn't, and the first scum got killed before N2, then it's not an odd-night role.

In post 449, House wrote:I'm an even night machine gun vig.

I can kill multiple targets, so give me your best freakin' reads.

Please forgive me for not believing this after the last time you fake-claimed.

Also WHY THE FUCK are people claiming? I already said it was a TERRIBLE time to do so!

In post 455, Taly wrote:Also, I don't know how to feel about massclaiming. Eh. :/ I feel like provided that town survives this day, then scum could really fuck with us using that knowledge.

EXACTLY! Don't give scum more information than they need. It's like getting to MyLo and talking instead of just voting No Lynch -- it
only
benefits the scum. (Unless of course there's a blatant scumslip to be pointed out.)

In post 460, shos wrote:I'm pretty sold on Saul being town. so I have no qualms over shooting {me, yakko, Taly}.

WTF? You'd rather be shot than let me be shot? How does that come from -- ANY non-suicidal mindset? edit: Okay I see some responses but seriously it makes no sense.

In post 469, vonflare wrote:So, what happened if we wait out the deadline?

This has been answered. You and MoP get lynched then.

In post 490, Taly wrote:at least tell us who you targeted.

Seriously, can you READ THE GAME? He answered this already.

Then there's a lot more than I have time to process, but skimming it says I don't have to process it until tomorrow if I'm still around to do so. So, since I wanted both vonflare and MoP to give reads and neither of them did, is there anything I missed where I can't hammer and end the day?

House, don't say you want me to give you targets -- I don't know your alignment and I'm going to fall back on what I said yesterday, it gives scum too much to work with if you're town and lying.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by shos »

Intereating. This stream of posts makes me think saul is scum again. Wow.

Ayway I forgot to tell you guys this - molla asked mr to add a caption to a pic made from his avatar today. I crumbed something about it.anyone knows anything?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Taly »

Spoiler: *Taly Goes Into Rant Mode About "READ THE GAME!"*
I don't want to sound bitchy, but why is it such a damn problem for people to repeat themselves even a little bit? Obviously if I asked a question that was already asked but not directly on answering to me - I didn't see the response to what I wanted to know. It's not a fucking crime to refer to another quote or line and repeat yourself just once or twice so the other person knows what you're talking about. Wow, the last 3 games I've played someone has been told to read the game when they've asked sensible questions and now people are screaming at me for not reading the game just when I'm putting out my opinion and asking an easily referred to or simple question?

This game is MAFIA. It has
EVERYTHING
to do with
COMMUNICATING
Use it.

>>>
I am genuinely sorry if I sound upset. I'm not really angry, I just get so agitated when people act so abrasive when people want a polite, concise, conversation. I don't want to hear "you don't read the game" when I'm asking a simple question. Obviously I have read the game if I had because I had enough intel to post on the recent happenings. I don't need people trying to treat me like I'm stupid even if they think I'm scum.

With that anecdote out of the way - Shos - what about Saul is making you consider him to be scum again? I've been on and off on whether Saul is scum or not.

Yakko has made a total of 14 posts this game so far. ._____. I wouldn't be surprised if he might be a scum partner, but I've read some of his games before. He is kind of the lurky type... eww. .-. So is it meta or scum? :neutral:

Also Shos, if you're trying to refer to a specific crumb you've made - I haven't seen anything, or know anything. I'm bad with crumbs, if the one I've made in wasn't obvious enough. X_X

Another thing - I've been thinking a bit... and I think House may very well be town... Otherwise, I'd probably be dead right now - and he hasn't done anything very congruent to his scum play from what I've seen.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 2:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 443, shos wrote:omfg so game is kinda over eh? :/

this was what I was going to post:

I'm at post . This sucks; if we mislynch both, that means we lose. better nolynch I guess.

I'm pretty shocked that Molla did post the incremental VCs. probably part of the role itself, I would guess. either way, we have no way of checking if that is town or scum role. this sucks real ass. But it was, indeed, a realllllly good gambit hammer. the real hammer sucked ass, but I'm inclined to think it is coming from town, because the first one was real good, and it got super good reactions. too bad these reactions were later lynched through. I don't even get it how that lynch went through. for nothing. FFS.

I'd like to say that if the mod says I'm super scummy motherfuckingly etc, that is me, lol. you'll get it somewhen.

Also,
Made of People
, what do you think of Picasso's Old Guitarist? do you think it is scum sided or town sided?

I think it it town.

saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 2:50 am

Post by saulres »

Taly, the thing about "read the game" is there are tools such as the ISO that make me ask the question. That link I put there? That came from using the ISO function on shos and searching for cop. It took hardly any time, and if you had done that it would have been one less thing to clutter the thread with. There's enough noise in this thread as is that additional unnecessary noise set me off. I apologize for screaming so much in my last post.

Now, no more info to the scum.

VOTE: Vonflare and Made of People
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Taly »

This is an abstract interpretation of the picture. But MoP said that they were a tough townie. They can post after their death.

The person in this picture looks almost as if he were dead - weak, and sitting down, but with the guitar - it feels as if they are trying to communicate a specific message.

So to me - this looks a bit congruent to what MoP actually claimed. So I'd say it is more town-sided, but I am not 100% sure.

In any case, with Houses vote - both MoP and Von are at L-1 - even if one, or even both of them are town. There is little we can do anymore except for ending this day and seeing their flips and go off of what we know from here.

P-Edit

Alright, I forgive you - Saul. Sorry if I went a little overboard with that rant message as well. X3

Well, I guess that was a hammer? So we'll wait and see what happens.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 3:15 am

Post by shos »

In post 517, Taly wrote:

This is an abstract interpretation of the picture. But MoP said that they were a tough townie. They can post after their death.

The person in this picture looks almost as if he were dead - weak, and sitting down, but with the guitar - it feels as if they are trying to communicate a specific message.

So to me - this looks a bit congruent to what MoP actually claimed. So I'd say it is more town-sided, but I am not 100% sure.

In any case, with Houses vote - both MoP and Von are at L-1 - even if one, or even both of them are town. There is little we can do anymore except for ending this day and seeing their flips and go off of what we know from here.

P-Edit

Alright, I forgive you - Saul. Sorry if I went a little overboard with that rant message as well. X3

Well, I guess that was a hammer? So we'll wait and see what happens.

What I was meaning to quote was the underlined -

I'd like to say that if the mod says I'm super scummy motherfuckingly etc, that is me, lol. you'll get it somewhen.

but yeah, that part is relevant to my claim.

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Taly »

So, is your claim to be that your scum? Or are you supposed to appear like scum? ._.

You can't be like a miller if you have an ability similar to a flavor cop. O_o
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 3:38 am

Post by shos »

how on earth did you get that.

READ THE G--
<< LOL xD

I was told by the mod to give a caption to a pic with his avvie. so I wrote something like OMGZ ShOS IS SO SCUMMZ

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Taly »

In post 520, shos wrote:how on earth did you get that.

READ THE G--
<< LOL xD

I was told by the mod to give a caption to a pic with his avvie. so I wrote something like OMGZ ShOS IS SO SCUMMZ

Fuck. I'm not a mind reader LOL
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 4:59 am

Post by saulres »

Got it. Caption on pic saying you're not sum is not a mod message LOL
On permanent
V/LA
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 5:28 am

Post by shos »

nonono it says I *am* scum

saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 5:32 am

Post by saulres »

Oh sorry. First time I tried posting from my phone. The key point is it's not a message from the mod, according to what you're saying. Of course we'll all have to judge the accuracy of that claim on our own.
On permanent
V/LA

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”