SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 7:52 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

Things Gaiden has learned (not having read D3):
RC was scum
Sakura is angel

Gaiden will proceed to sheep Sakura until the end of time.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1819, Sakura Hana wrote:Also can we PLEASE not end the day so fast this time, the birds in my head have a hard time keeping up as it is.

Yeah I'm gonna be honest I had no idea that my vote was the hammer, and I'm very glad RC flipped scum because I would have felt like a right ass if he didn't.

In post 1821, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1808, Elbirn wrote:Did you crumb angel anywhere, or was there anything you did to indicate you were angel?

If i had i would've been roleblocked, not shot.
In post 1808, Elbirn wrote:If not, was it because of your reads?

I never trust my own reads, and even if i did, i'm pretty bad at getting my scumreads lynched, if my reads caused me to get shot, then scum doesn't know me and they were accurate, and I kinda doubt both of these situations apply.

Well fact remains that you were either shot at at complete random, or for getting a bit too close with your reads. I think we can start there. Yesterday also needs a reread, I seem to recall certain someones opposing the RC wagon because "scumslips are a bad reason to lynch someone" but I don't know who. I wanna say Glass or Grapes, I keep getting them confused. I'm about to go to work so I'll need to do my reading tonight. :/

In post 1822, Sakura Hana wrote:Also, uhh i'd like to think that RC's insistance in getting lufan lynched could point towards lufan being town.

Yeah I was kinda hoping someone smarter than me could decipher the RedCoyote/Lalaladucks/Lufan love triangle. I want to believe that we live in a wonderful, majickal world where all three are scum putting on an elaborate song and dance for us, but I'm guessing that's not very likely. I'd say either Lufan was being bussed hard and town-lala got caught up in it, or Red and Lala are scum trying to push the worlds easiest mislynch.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

Oh bollocks, I thought words and didn't say the words I thought. When I said "you were either shot at at complete random, or for getting a bit too close with your reads", I had meant to say after that, that I found the former unlikely. So by "I think we can start there" I meant we should be looking at your reads the previous day.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1771, grapes wrote:
I squinted pretty hard at RC's post to open the day and still didn't see a scumslip. I mean maybe if you stretch it, twist it, push it and pull it and make about 5 assumptions then maybe,
maybe
you could ship it as a scumslip. Otherwise, quit pushing that shit.

Ah, there it is.

VOTE: Grapes
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Keep me a cold beer in hell, Equinox. I'll see you soon.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 8:44 am

In post 1825, SXTLHGaiden wrote:Things Gaiden has learned (not having read D3):
RC was scum
Sakura is angel

Gaiden will proceed to sheep Sakura until the end of time.

VOTE: Gaiden
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 8:46 am

@Sakura: That's what people do when they are wrong, dear.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 8:49 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

i feel like this somehow supports my "elbrin + ABR scum team" idea from whenever
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 8:54 am

Equinox was a sane mind in a sea of insanity, and we will never know her true gender, which is the true tragedy of all this.

Honestly, Sakura is now in control of this game and I'm not exactly comfortable with that. Gaiden has active lurked all the way to today. Even if he started to contribute now instead of following through with mindless Sakura sheepinh for the rest of the game, it wouldn't be enough. And I'm not sure Sakura is disposed to be the one lining up all the lynches with all the town sheeping her votes, either. This is going to be a weird dynamic.
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:05 am

Post by lufan131 »

... The tragedy is if they're a she? I thought it was that they were town, but I guess that's not quite it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Yah I'm totally voting massive because of this by the way for those with short term memories.

In post 1765, massive wrote:
In post 1690, Elbirn wrote:Also the angel fishing and open speculating rubs me the wrong way.

Didn't we all just agree that the scum most likely know who the angel is? Why is this still scummy?

In post 1720, lalaladucks wrote:Don't mass claim just yet please.

So ... are you not reading the thread? Or are you expecting something interesting from all of us shouting "I'm a vanilla townie"?

I wish I could post music note emoji so it looks like I'm singing when I

vote lalaladucks

WTF he didn't vote for RC when he acknowledges scum know who the angel is.
Pretty freekin sure this was before Sukura's claim.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Cho »

VOTE: massive

Let's quicklynch this.

Arden

lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:10 am

Post by lufan131 »

Sakura's claim was last. You're making a good point!

VOTE: Massive
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Cho »

Also 60-40 between that and Gaiden. Was ignoring him earlier because I thought he was likely angel but nope. Should probably stop ignoring him if I even knew where to start there.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Cho »

50-30-20 now.

If there was an award for "Biggest One-Post Ping in Literally All the Games I've Played" it'd go to 1837.

I really don't want to fall into lynching the lynchbait RC focused on though.

Arden

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:14 am

In post 1827, Elbirn wrote:Oh bollocks, I thought words and didn't say the words I thought. When I said "you were either shot at at complete random, or for getting a bit too close with your reads", I had meant to say after that, that I found the former unlikely. So by "I think we can start there" I meant we should be looking at your reads the previous day.

At first, I thought that scum no killed to trick the angel to claim and Sakura recognized this and claimed anyway. RC'a slip puts everything into context and actually helps us. Sakura was likely shot for being right about someone. I found Gaiden's question to Sakura "do you still think I'm scum?" D2 a strong possibility.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:16 am

In post 1467, SXTLHGaiden wrote:Sakura, are you still scum reading me?

In post 1471, Sakura Hana wrote:@Katsuki & AA: Can you both please pretend the other doesn't exist at least for the rest of this DP, TIA.
@Gaiden: I'm heavily unsure, spcially because I want to quit with my 100% Read intact and with your dissapearance im having a hard time seeing you as town, not because of the dissapearnace, but because i've been scumreading you and you haven't done anything to make me think otherwise.

And now i dont like lalaladucks new posting style... sigh...
the AA9, Cho, Katsuki love triangle is just making my head spin so i think i'm just gonna ignore it.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Yeah could be, and ftr the bird with scary teeth agrees to possible massive scum. But remember that the original case on massive was made by RC, anyone here good on recognizing the difference between RC busing and RC pushing mislynches?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ok so the bird with scary teeth says that massive is most likely scum for not having any opinion on RC while the whole thing was going down. Basically looked like he wanted to avoid associations.
@ABR: During RC's slip, he pointed towards possible Angel Gaiden, this is what i first thought was a sign of scum not shooting to get me to claim, since they got the Angel wrong, what do you think of this.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:44 am

Post by lalaladucks »

Awwwwwww RedCoyote! I really thought you were on my side :(
But you were buddying me to serve demonic purposes :"(((

At least you guys got him.
Since RCdemon was pushing to get lufan and massive lynched I'd think that would mean it's less likely that lufan and massive are actually scum.

grapes you
dragonfruit
demonfruit. I retract my previous statement about grapes being better than cherries!

I'm thinking the scum team is grapes/Albert/{?}

{?} could be Gaiden or Cho.

Also guys I'll be restricted to phoneposts only over the next few days cause camping~

Sakura, I'm curious as to who you would've vigged last night?

And is the scary toothed birdie Muffin? Are you allowed to just say Muffin rather than 'the bird with scary teeth'?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:46 am

In post 1843, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok so the bird with scary teeth says that massive is most likely scum for not having any opinion on RC while the whole thing was going down. Basically looked like he wanted to avoid associations.
@ABR: During RC's slip, he pointed towards possible Angel Gaiden, this is what i first thought was a sign of scum not shooting to get me to claim, since they got the Angel wrong, what do you think of this.

Can you quote the post?
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:46 am

Post by lalaladucks »

And

vote:
GRAPES
THEDEMONFRUIT

How about we lynch this scum guys
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1844, lalaladucks wrote:Sakura, I'm curious as to who you would've vigged last night?

massive, as per the birds in my head's suggestion.
Oh yeah and I forgot to mention this before, but since some people are wondering.
I didn't shoot lufan N1 because I thought he could be realistically lynched D2 anyway (which is why I asked Equinox if he still scumread him), and i didn't want to waste a bullet on someone that we could end up lynching anyway. And N2... well I already explained what went on then.
PEdit: Sure give me a momment.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1647, RedCoyote wrote:I'm guessing it's someone that read Kat as town and AA9 as scum... but, wow. I'm really shellshocked how anyone was still taking Kat seriously this far along into the game.
I'm not going to vote until we get a claim. I think I know who is might be, but I was thinking he would've been better able to ignore Kat's nonsense. Well, I guess I'll just come right out and call it as Gaiden because I want the credit for calling it before he claims.

In post 1649, RedCoyote wrote:Also, Gaiden, you're no longer allowed to just vote no lynch and make no contributions to the game. It was pretty obvious to me you were the angel from early on because you had zero involvement in any discussions past that very early setup strategy. At the very least, we won't have you and Kat making poor shots any longer.

In post 1649, RedCoyote wrote:Why not? Scum knows the angel now.

These posts made me think scum actually didn't know who the Angel was, but considering how many ppl avoided the RC wagon yesterday until I claimed, I figured that was the scum's plan, and why they wouldn't shoot, As I obviously knew RC had gotten the wrong Angel.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:56 am