Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I disagree. RC knew the angel as evidenced by his assumption that the angel shot a9. Scum didn't shoot a9. Therefore, they shot you. I doubt he would have slipped if their plan was to actually draw the angel out, this looked like him looking over how town would read the night results.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1850, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I disagree. RC knew the angel as evidenced by his assumption that the angel shot a9. Scum didn't shoot a9. Therefore, they shot you. I doubt he would have slipped if their plan was to actually draw the angel out, this looked like him looking over how town would read the night results.

I mean, if scum didn't shoot they obviously would know what the angel shot was as well, but not who the Angel was, it was more of a matter whether they actually shot me or they didn't shoot. If that's who he would've assumed to be the Angel (which is funny as Gaiden had claimed Not Angel D2), made me believe they just didn't shoot and were making random speculations, which would heavily point out towards Gaiden being town in either scenario.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:04 am

So you're saying you claimed for nothing?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

The only issue i have with Gaiden is that his usual aggresiveness has been lacking this game, we're already at D3, and this is past the spectrum he wanted the no lynch on. His wanting to sheep me just coz im conf town could come from either Alignment from him. The thing giving me pause is that scum Gaiden would have OMGUS'd my scumread on him immediately.
PEdit: Well not "for nothing" i highly doubt RC would've been lynched if i hadn't, but i would've rather gotten that lynch without claiming.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 am

I don't follow the logic of RC actually believing gaiden to be the angel at all.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:07 am

Post by lalaladucks »

grapes tried to get Glass lynched rather than RC and I idiotically followed GRAPESTHEDEMONFRUIT because I thought grapes was a townfruit because I thought the Coyote was on our side. But ducks should never trust coyotes because coyotes eat ducks.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:08 am

In post 1853, Sakura Hana wrote:The only issue i have with Gaiden is that his usual aggresiveness has been lacking this game, we're already at D3, and this is past the spectrum he wanted the no lynch on. His wanting to sheep me just coz im conf town could come from either Alignment from him. The thing giving me pause is that scum Gaiden would have OMGUS'd my scumread on him immediately.
PEdit: Well not "for nothing" i highly doubt RC would've been lynched if i hadn't, but i would've rather gotten that lynch without claiming.

Or killed him at night? If things happened the way you said, town just lost its secondary killing ability because you lost patience.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1854, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't follow the logic of RC actually believing gaiden to be the angel at all.

Well if he truly thought he was the Angel (as per scum not shooting, ergo not knowing) means that Gaiden's town as they wouldn't have pointed it out towards one of their partners.
Possible Counter Scenario: Gaiden was a plan to fake claim Angel since they already knew i was Angel. <- If Gaiden's scum.
Possible Other Explanation: Gaiden is actually town, and is being used as a scapegoat by the scum. <- If Gaiden's town.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1856, Albert B. Rampage wrote:town just lost its secondary killing ability because you lost patience.

I'm known to lose patience, but no, it was more because the more i read Glass's post the more I realistically thought it'd be impossible for scum to have NOT shot me that night. Of course this theory goes to bollocks if Glass is scum too.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:12 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

Hi Sakura
we should lynch massive and if massive is scum, we should lynch elbrin and ABR
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:12 am

In post 1857, Sakura Hana wrote:I don't follow the logic of RC actually believing gaiden to be the angel at all.

Well if he truly thought he was the Angel (as per scum not shooting, ergo not knowing) means that Gaiden's town as they wouldn't have pointed it out towards one of their partners.

Why not do exactly that, if they already know who the angel is??? That's exactly what RC would do. Misdirection 101 and then they block you the next night.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:13 am

Like, if they know who you are, they still don't want YOU to know they know who you are.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ehh could be, still I think Gaiden might be being used as a scapegoat.
I rather just wait for the opinions of the birds on my head who are rather.... still on the process of rereading and making associations, specially the massive case being pulled by RC, tho i remember when he was alive he said it was "meh" and "BS", so *shrug*.
I already voiced my own opinion, but since im known Angel now, I might as well also let you guys know what they are thinking.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Speaking of which the kitty bird in my head thinks this ABR fella is town.
Also you really didn't need to apologize for scumreading me, if anything that helped scum not shoot me N1 or smth.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:23 am

Gaiden as scapegoat is absolutely laughable. He hasn't been suspected all game long. He's never been bandwagoned. He's not an easy lynch. My vote is the first heat that's come his way. Everyone's concerned about massive and grapes meanwhile Gaiden walks with zero pressure.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:23 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 4.1

massive [3] - farside22, Cho, lufan131
grapes [2] - Elbirn, lalaladucks
SXTLHGaiden [1] - Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting [5]
- SXTLHGaiden, Sakura Hana, massive, Glass, grapes

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline is May 13, 2015, at 10 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-05-13 12:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1864, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gaiden as scapegoat is absolutely laughable. He hasn't been suspected all game long. He's never been bandwagoned. He's not an easy lynch. My vote is the first heat that's come his way. Everyone's concerned about massive and grapes meanwhile Gaiden walks with zero pressure.

And why hasnt any heat come his way before? Because you thought he was the Angel.
Although from personal experience Gaiden's usually scumread a lot due to his lack of... contribution for example, but he usually finds out the most contrived things that no one ever else notices (Like the way Elbirn ordered his reads for example). I didn't mention it back then but... that actually made me read Gaiden as town, Gaiden-scum is more focused on lynching the people that scumread him, specially if it's me.
Although i'd like him to still contribute stuff like that, since sometimes those are things that people never realize they are doing when they are scum.
As for me, while I wait for reads from the birds in my head, i'd like to say that i'd be very happy lynching either massive or Glass, grapes not really, his "The only times i've seen scumslips come from town", is something i've seen too and it feels like it's just town being wary, grapes push on lalaladucks stood completely different from RC's, and the birds in my head think that RC was buddying lalaladucks so lalaladucks would be town, and this could point out to possible town grapes as well.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Cho »

I wasn't lying about quicklynching fwiw.

Arden

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1828, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1771, grapes wrote:
I squinted pretty hard at RC's post to open the day and still didn't see a scumslip. I mean maybe if you stretch it, twist it, push it and pull it and make about 5 assumptions then maybe,
maybe
you could ship it as a scumslip. Otherwise, quit pushing that shit.

Ah, there it is.

VOTE: Grapes

I'm keeping this in mind too by the way.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Abr: thoughts on massive and grapes.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

farside thought you were scum reading Albert? Did you change your mind?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

The kitty bird says to never lynch massive, something about digging into RC's ISO, she wants grapes or Elbirn instead.
And for the love of god im tired of asking her and getting yelled at every single time, so I probs wont ask her again @_@
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1870, lalaladucks wrote:farside thought you were scum reading Albert? Did you change your mind?

I am.

He's not saying anything about either massive or grapes and it bothers me
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Glass »

V/LA until Friday
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1871, Sakura Hana wrote:The kitty bird says to never lynch massive, something about digging into RC's ISO, she wants grapes or Elbirn instead.
And for the love of god im tired of asking her and getting yelled at every single time, so I probs wont ask her again @_@

So...Are you allowed to be a bit more explicit about what they're saying, or does it have to be intentionally vague per super secret angel rules?

That sounded snarky. It wasn't supposed to be. I'm genuinely wondering if you're allowed to elaborate, because I'd really like to know what makes Massive essentially town-clear to said kitty bird.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”