singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:45 am

Post by singersigner »

I haven't pushed DV for jack shit. I'm voting for pressure. I'd vote FF for pressure, too, since he's basically done jack all of nothing since he replaced in and yet only a few people have muttered his name.

And when I said "or from yesterday" I meant "or from yesterday" so...yeah, I really would've loved your comments on the people pushing him then before I had to ask again! I also just said I had a hard time following where your read went. What are you doing to "see more" from him if your read's changing?

So am I suspect, or am I scum? Are you regurgitating that because I had previously mentioned that I found stubborn reads to come more often from scum than town?

Preview Edit:
Gamma...how is that different than every other UT game? He's actually the same as RRR and it's not like I want to reward that kind of behavior, but why wouldn't that be equally applicable to people like AD or FF (again, had done jack shit)?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:47 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In post 4800, singersigner wrote:He's actually the same as RRR

I strongly disagree with this. Tone is clearly off.
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

@UT,

Why is Gamma scum?

Pick someone make a case on them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:49 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Fenchurch says, and I agree, that refusing to lynch somebody on grounds of their having been Baned, even if they look like scum, is a bad idea. In a game with this many moving parts and potential to surprise, waiting is dangerous.
#greenshirtthursdays
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:51 am

Post by singersigner »

Also, I had a long talk with my team (and I mean pretty lengthy) about Shadoweh last night, and it's one of the few reads we can't really come to grips with. I admitted I was basically regurgitating their read on her and I personally didn't really find anything WOW SCUMMY from her, and actually found her posting toward the end of the day to be quite town, if not a little out of character with regards to her responses to me. This is not a lynch I will pursue anymore (incoming "there was never any support anyway").

I think I will support any lurker lynch or Tituslynch today.

@CDB...yes...you're right...but only slightly!

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4800, singersigner wrote:I haven't pushed DV for jack shit. I'm voting for pressure. I'd vote FF for pressure, too, since he's basically done jack all of nothing since he replaced in and yet only a few people have muttered his name.

And when I said "or from yesterday" I meant "or from yesterday" so...yeah, I really would've loved your comments on the people pushing him then before I had to ask again! I also just said I had a hard time following where your read went. What are you doing to "see more" from him if your read's changing?

So am I suspect, or am I scum? Are you regurgitating that because I had previously mentioned that I found stubborn reads to come more often from scum than town?

Preview Edit:
Gamma...how is that different than every other UT game? He's actually the same as RRR and it's not like I want to reward that kind of behavior, but why wouldn't that be equally applicable to people like AD or FF (again, had done jack shit)?

What is RRR?

It would be easier for people to do jackshit if you backed out of trying to force your way onto people and worked with them, not just by sticking "pressure" votes but by helping them clarify their thoughts in thread. You've done nothing but fluff post and grandstand.

I know I'm posting a lot too, but my posts tend to get people engaged and explaining their positions. I expect to go a few rounds with TTH because I've asked directed questions to him.

To that point, I'm trying to keep our personal drama to a minimum and working on other scum suspects. And yes, that's scum suspects akin to scumreads. Meaning I don't have the answer yet. I won't till VCA. Deal with it. You want 100% certainty from me, lynch a scumread who isn't me for starters.

Why don't you actually put up a reads list rather than acting like a primadonna? You don't want Gamma to be right, then prove him wrong by working with people.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

*not do jackshit
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Titus »

V/LA Today working
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:58 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4800, singersigner wrote:AD ... (again, had done jack shit)?

This may have had a time and place.

It does not now.

@gamma, I can understand your feelings about UT. But if I were to lynch a 2nd candidate other than espeonage, I'm becoming more partial to DV's lynch, so I'm not sure who I'd choose between atm. I also think a reread of vezok bulba and Marquis/FF might be in order. But above and behond this I just want espeonage to flip. I promise it'll be a scum one.

Also I agree with the sentiment that not lynching because baned is dumb and should be discarded
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

espy's approach to the game I think is very likely coming from a town mindset. I could be wrong, but his attacks and actions make a lot more sense coming from town than scum.

vezok is also basically the most obvious town in the game. rereading bulba and marquis is probably something that should happen though.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:06 am

Post by singersigner »

Reck's Retrospective Rehash.

And I did ask you a question, Titus: what are you doing to engage with DV and "see more" from him?

I've also literally only jumped up your butt this game, and yes it's because I'm tunneling, and yes it's because I think I'm right, so don't try to blanket statement that I've "forced myself onto people" or that I'm not "trying to work with them" just because I'm not agreeing with you. If you've noticed, I'm actually trying to engage with you and am not currently voting for you, so if townTitus feels so strongly that I'm scum, you might as well make your case for either, or try to engage with me to actually find out my alignment which you seem to sidestep every time I ask you to tell me how I'm scum.

Preview Edit:
Why did you edit my quote to make it look like I was saying you were the one who had done jack shit when I was talking about FF...?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:08 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 4802, Titus wrote:@UT,

Why is Gamma scum?

Pick someone make a case on them.

Could you do the same? pls n thx :]

I like tomatoes.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:15 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4800, singersigner wrote:Gamma...how is that different than every other UT game? He's actually the same as RRR and it's not like I want to reward that kind of behavior, but why wouldn't that be equally applicable to people like AD or FF (again, had done jack shit)?

Better? Seems to me like you're applying that to both of us and incidentally comparing that gammas UT which is mostly based on him doing jack shit
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:18 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

VOTE: Untrod Tripod
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:21 am

Post by singersigner »

I'm talking about the behaviors you guys have exhibited this game thus far, mutually exclusive of alignment. UT's been just as weird, unreadable, flighty, etc as he was in RRR, you've been V/LA, not around much, short responses here and there that don't give much of a feel for your reads like you were in RRR, FF has just...made excuses, really. All of these behaviors are suboptimal. I probably could've worded that better, but I'm saying that his approach to the game isn't that different than usual, which I was also applying to you, which I then grouped FF into because of the whole not rewarding that kind of behavior thing. The "again jack shit" was in reference to me having just said that he hasn't done jack shit...can you really argue with that?

I like tomatoes.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:47 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4799, Gammagooey wrote:UT is scum because he hasn't put in the actual effort of trying to find scum this game, and all of his genuine-looking posts are things he would be feeling as scum as well. His shitting on ffery's reads over and over again is a crutch he's using to avoid posting actual content and reads of his own, and his "read" on me is a reactive piece of trash that has no actual basis on my posting in the game.

Ok I won't argue with the jack shit thing since I just read the rest of your post and it's on the top, but if you really find this read applicable to me then that's a problem, because I'm hard pressed to find any one point here possibly related to my play (currently, not ages ago minor D1 and early Major Day 1) in any of what this describes (FF I can see maybe the "hasn't put in effort to find scum", since defacto he hasn't afaik). I also don't think your description of my play since minor D1 and Major D1 is accurate
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:51 am

Post by singersigner »

Could you point me to where you genuinely feel as though you're breaking a pattern that's been arguably ingrained in many of our heads, as evidenced by UT's initial push on you toward the beginning of the game, and by my 100% willingness to follow it? You became a seriously lynch candidate at the time you conveniently became more available, so I'd honestly like to know where you think we should've seen the difference in your play that doesn't directly relate to you being lynched.

I like tomatoes.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:55 am

Post by ActionDan »

After that, as I've stated twice in the post above
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Hey look Titus.
Look.
ffery wrote:Marquis comes off town in the Marquis-Deas interaction. Nacho noticed that Marquis reached out and sort of attached himself to Deas earl and he doesn't think that Marquis does that as scum or that the two of them do it as scum-scum. he felt that Marquis's side of the interactions felt very very honest while DV's didn't exactly excite and come off town to the same xtent. Nacho doesn't like DV's reads at this point in time. the sudden townread on Espeonage when he didn't have that townread feels fishy as all hell on it's own without any of the other things that ping.

I thought ffery was trying to push for it more but it is there and she certainly didn't call him a townread.

But hey, I'm just trying to prove people wrong at this point because I feel like people are ignoring me out of spite at this point.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I mean I personally feel from after the first Major Day 1 lynch to end of day is plenty to "break a pattern"
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4818, Cheetory6 wrote:Hey look Titus.
Look.
ffery wrote:Marquis comes off town in the Marquis-Deas interaction. Nacho noticed that Marquis reached out and sort of attached himself to Deas earl and he doesn't think that Marquis does that as scum or that the two of them do it as scum-scum. he felt that Marquis's side of the interactions felt very very honest while DV's didn't exactly excite and come off town to the same xtent. Nacho doesn't like DV's reads at this point in time. the sudden townread on Espeonage when he didn't have that townread feels fishy as all hell on it's own without any of the other things that ping.

I thought ffery was trying to push for it more but it is there and she certainly didn't call him a townread.

But hey, I'm just trying to prove people wrong at this point because I feel like people are ignoring me out of spite at this point.

I <3 you
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Thanks for acknowledging my presence singer.
You're a pal.

CDB wrote:I strongly disagree with this. Tone is clearly off.
Tell me about it.
Tell me about DV too.
Or don't. I'm like a whisper on the wind.

P-Edit: Daww.
Thanks. I'm surprised you don't hate me after I naked-sheeped your wagon while agreeing with your Espe-logic at the time.
Maybe there is hope for the future.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by singersigner »

ActionDan wrote:After that, as I've stated twice in the post above

Like...ok...I guess I can't
force
you to go over your ISO and actually point me in the direction to which you felt differently about this game. Are you seriously offended by the insinuation that you're not a very engaged player unless you're a viable lynch candidate, at which your participation skyrockets, and then kind of levels off just enough to hopefully not get lynched again?

@Cheetory...I think it's because you have my support and no one really trusts it because no one thinks I'm good at this game...not that they have much reason to think so, but I genuinely don't see where I'm going wrong with my push on Titus and I would love to be told I'm wrong by someone other than her by something other than being ignored. I've been told I need to stop backing down on my reads because that's when I can be manipulated out of them... :?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by singersigner »

unvote
vote: FormerFish

Ok, I can keep other pressure on the backburner for now. I really think it's time to get some input for FormerFish that isn't excuses or generic regurgitated reads. He was supposed to be fresh eyes yet has made 20 posts in almost 20 days...

I like tomatoes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I think you're good at the game. [such that I'm not utterly convinced you're town despite how much I've engaged with you]
I've personally just kind of backed away from my read of Titus. I don't necessarily think you're wrong, I just don't think people are going to listen to anything resembling a case there and it's not worth the headache.

I'm still waiting for mastin to come back and do things. She just kind of claimed and disappeared.

@TTH
, what happened to UT being lynchbait?

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”