Mini 1665: Papers, Please Mafia (Game Over)

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Second paragraph is wrt Kop btw.
I'm for-real gonna eat pizza now.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

elusive, the way I write, my earned title are all related to the same bit. In terms of writing, I write what I think and write the way I think. So I often end up with disconnected phrases or missing transitions. I do not edit either. I also make multiple typos and sound alike errors. I have engage in online communication like this for a long, long time... I know it would be more considerate of me to edit but that is something hard for me to do. So it is really just the flow of what is going on at the time.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

And take a good look at all those who are staying away as the end of the day approaches. It is pretty much sealed that I will be lynched but take a long look at all this...
Stabulous
Stabulous
Goon
Stabulous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Stabulous »

Cheetory, I really don't understand your thoughts with post 510. Were you expecting Otolia to have solved the game? They're reads and advice on who not to lynch, not definitive, bet-the-game-on-it alignments. As for people townreading me for it, it's day one and people are going to townread anyone who makes a post longer than a paragraph. C'est la vie.

I still think I want to lynch PB today.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

As I said, I am going to end up the lynch here...
please those that are town, take a good strong look at things. Please do not sit back and let the days go to deadline and then, oh guess we gotta lynch someone. I will guarantee that there is scum just laying in the weeds. Please make a concerted effort to find the scum. I have seen enough of how things go around here, that I know if things go a certain way, that scum will have their way. I hope a good omelet will be made and not just a pan of muck...
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 469, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 467, Wrong Song wrote:I dislike this vote. You're ignoring the fact that half this game promised things and never actually followed through.VOTE: PB

Holy Kneejerk, what I am referring to Wrong, is his overall style of play. In answering elusive's questions he called his style of play to be about reactions and behaviors. He bragged about being super lurky in one of his best scum games. So far his style of play is more lurky then attending to reactions and behaviors. But, hey maybe it is just me. LOL...

FYI- see stab, this is what I am used to. I engage and get a reaction. It really does not matter what I say or do... it just happens...

I mean wouldn't it have been in your best interest to like.... I don't know say this was the reason why you were voting him in the first placeee...? Why did it take me voting you in order to do it? Why couldn't you just give reasons for the vote you placed especially if it's meta-related.

Also can you link this game of his please? I also vaguely remember playing with CO in the past, but it's long ago so I'm not even going to attempt to dig it up.

UNVOTE: PB

I really dislike that I need to vote you in order to get exact reasonings out of you, but if that's what it takes for me to engage you and get exact reads then I will do so.

In post 472, ChaosOmega wrote:
Wrong Song wrote:My read on ChaosOmega is very similar to KoP actually. ChaosOmega is chosing to just go after KoP while doing a naked voting. He hasn't commented on major posting on hand, but decides to comment on the little things. I like neither of their postings and I'm sure that at least one of them is scum. I'm okay with either of them dying.

Then why vote for PeaceBringer? There's wagons on both Kop and I.

Dinare wrote:Yes, your vote is OMGUS. I don't buy that your reasoning is that he was waiting for other people before making a stand. Kop was the first to vote you and then wanted other people to take a look at you. You didn't want them to so you voted Kop, putting him as the leading wagon in the vote count(dropping Otolia down on the VC at the same time).

And this makes sense in your head? I was going to stop discussion on me by making a seemingly baseless OMGUS vote on Kop, but you saw through my clever ruse?

unvote, vote: PeaceBringer

In post 470, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 468, Dinare wrote:PB is willing to lynch a person he believes to be town. Otolia/Stabulous you already know you have my support, but sadly he's not getting lynched today so it's pointless to have my vote there. Right now I'd rather have Chaos dead if I can't have Otolia.

see damned if I do, damned if I don't. Reactions just happen. A vote is used for many reasons. The vote crossed over from being about suspicion to being about policy. You can certainly lynch me on "policy" regarding my "policy." And at no point in my making a statement and expressing my thoughts was oto actually in danger of being lynched. In fact the very nature of the culture here, my in fact drawing the hard line regarding said behavior actually resulted in others even been less inclined to "lynch." This is a behavioral fact. Sure, I can be a bit self-focused on that, but your statement at face value is as much "policy" as the statement I made about Oto's slots. And while he said things that seemed more town, the slot still has plenty of reason to be suspect.

Hedging your bets. So you were suspicious of him, then you said he seemed town so it was policy, and now there's less support to lynch him because of your policy vote, so you unvote, but the slot still has plenty of reason to be suspected.

In post 463, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote chaos-
he promised one thing and delivered another regarding play...

So we're down to the wire today, and you wanna use shit I said answering random questions as your basis to jump on the biggest wagon?

I didn't like PB's jump onto the wagon. I didn't like the fact he jumped on with little to no explanation. Which made me want to headdesk into a wall because I know PB's play and my meta read on him conflicts with my gut read. Overall, the negative read on him was enough to overpower my meta-read.

I have voted both you and Kop toDay neither of which you have commented on/responded too. You seem to ignore those things stated by me, but willing to go after the next biggest lynch. Seems like now that KoP isn't as large as the PB wagon you switched gears and you are going after PB like you did KoP.

There's something about you that just feels off, maybe survivalist is the word I'm looking for?

In post 477, elusive wrote:Hito, if Chaos is trying to soft defend Otolio from Kop over Kop's case then possibly Chaos\Otolio are scum together? Or maybe white knighting a scum? The more I look at Otolio and Chaos the more I'm seeing scummy together. What do you see?

WrongSong, the only finished game I have with you - you were lynched for weak logic and explanation skills. I hope you do better this game if you're town.

Unfortunately, though we do have a lot of lurkerage.

PeaceBringer can you self-describe your town vs. scum meta? Thanks.

I was lynched because everyone thought my original slot was a troll which then proceeded to say I was then a troll because I made one mistake which was to not change how I caught up in my posting style. I got wagoned for bullshit reasons and if you recall correctly I was pushed by each and every single scum and I had a deep, perfect, accurate meta tell on T S O. The wording on this post is awkward coming from you especially when you line up with what I have quoted later.

In post 485, Cheetory6 wrote:COMBOOOPOST:
WrongSong wrote:This is actually interesting on the KoP subject.
I don't exactly think stating that someone is 'OMGUS'ing is not trying to probe the intentions. A lot of players say things like this, but the reactions following does probe interactions.
I think calling CO scummy for what isn't entirely obviously OMGUS reads more like posturing on Kop's end.

WrongSong wrote:However how do you feel about CO?
See response to Dinare.

WrongSong wrote:I like Oto's exit readslist. It gives a base-line about his current thoughts and it's clear and precise. When Otolia comes back from V/LA it will be good to see how the reads progressed since that last post.
I will fight you with my brainfists on this in a little bit. I need lunch first.

WrongSong wrote:I don't like the deflection and snarkiness to one simple question about asking for a read, please note that Reck still hasn't answered the question, but came back again at me with a similar response.

UT wrote:still kinda interested in Quilford and MAYBE WrongSong. that "reaction test!" line at the beginning of the game felt p scummy
How is this snarky enough to warrant your initial angry reaction?
Reck wrote:I don't care about meta.
Okay, let's say someone says to you, "oy can you do VCA on the game right now?" and you didn't feel like it was something you were particularly interested in or felt like you could do well or analyze well. That's basically how I feel this situation has played out. Why are you expecting Reck to come back to you and answer this when he's established that there's nothing useful he thinks he can give you on UT in this case?

foodthingstime.~

I have little to no experience with UT. His posts haven't been super amazing and his reasoning for calling me scum back on something that has happened pages ago. His reads don't seem to have progressed as content is being produced, hence, why I asked Reck for some help in reading him. I thought maybe Reck would be have a better grasp on reading him or even sorting him. Instead I got two deflections by Reck in regards to my question. One dismissing my question all together because 'I don't care about meta' and two because I'm 'hiding behind an alt'.

If UT flips scum, I would say that Reck has a better shot at being his partner going by this. It just feels off for him to deflect the question altogether than to not just answer it.

In post 492, Untrod Tripod wrote:of PB and Chaos I prefer PB so...

vote PB

Of course you would.

In post 519, elusive wrote:VOTE: unvote

Speed of the wagon tells me something

Cheetory don't start what you can't finish

Pb I don't have time to meta you till the weekend

I agree with the speed of the wagon, but shouldn't you also be looking at how it progressed and other factors?? I think it's really odd that you are now just getting cold feet when the wagon starts to take off. It's convenient and odd that you haven't placed another vote.

(Also this isn't the quote I was referring to up there^)

In post 531, elusive wrote:PeaceBringer, I looked at these two games where you are town:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6506533
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5340325

Can you link to two most recent scum games from your topics?

Also what does SKOT mean?

I know I asked this but how do I do the Dinare style hyperlinks that are all pretty and neat?

I'm actually kinda impressed that you had to ask about SKOT. (<-Sarcasm btw). SKOT has been mentioned quite a few times this game, while being explained not to mention that PB has actually slipped on the account too. I'm actually shocked that you are willing to 1v1 PB, but not realize that SKOT has been mentioned quite a few times in his posts. Which makes me question the fact are you actually reading what PB is writing or not?

In post 543, elusive wrote:Can you tell me why I voted him? Or paraphrase?

No, my day one votes are rarely confident. I kind of 1 vs. 1ed him a bit and don't have a strong feeling of scum. That's basically it. I didn't really get to 1 vs 1 anyone else, would probably want to with WrongSong and xReck and ofc want the lurkers to replace out or be gone.

An unofficial votes thing:

PeaceBringer (4) - Stabulous, Wrong Song, ChaosOmega, Untrod Tripod
ChaosOmega (3) - Kop, Quilford, Dinare
Kop (3) - Cheetory6, GuyInFreezer, PeaceBringer
elusive (1) - xRECKONERx
Wrong Song (1) - hitogoroshi

I'm not going to vote PB as I'm unsure of that. I could see Chaos as lean scum because of his Otolio defensiveness.

Kop seems okay to me so far but I only know his town meta.

This is the quote I'm referring to btw.
Why are you willing to 1v1 me. The way you worded the post in 477. Made it sound like you aren't sure if I'm scum or town. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but it feels off in junction to the comments made.

The only two posts that you have specially mentioned me in are these:

Spoiler:
In post 369, elusive wrote:Wrong Song, can you restate your question in a calm manner? Are you asking xReckoner and Untrod Tripod to provide reads on each other based one their meta\experience playing with each other?

In post 477, elusive wrote:Hito, if Chaos is trying to soft defend Otolio from Kop over Kop's case then possibly Chaos\Otolio are scum together? Or maybe white knighting a scum? The more I look at Otolio and Chaos the more I'm seeing scummy together. What do you see?

WrongSong, the only finished game I have with you - you were lynched for weak logic and explanation skills. I hope you do better this game if you're town.

Unfortunately, though we do have a lot of lurkerage.

PeaceBringer can you self-describe your town vs. scum meta? Thanks.

So wouldn't you want to 1v1 someone you feel is strongly scum, rather than someone you don't really have a read on...?

VOTE: CO

In other words:

If CO v PB came down to it. I'd want to lynch CO. My meta read conflicts with my gut read on PB, but I do know that I need to pressure PB in order to get answers, which is exactly what I did. I didn't exactly 'strongly' believe that PB was scum, but I wanted answers. Meta tells me that PB is more than likely town, but my gut is hating his playstyle because it's conflicting with mine (greatly).
I'll give you something to believe
nothing on me says defeat
no I'm not looking back so you better think fast if you think you can cut me deep
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

Oh and Hito. I think you're town. I think the way you are pressuring people currently is town-motivated. It's not a super deep thought, but I could go further if needed be, although, probably will happen after the DL because I'm still pretty short on time. I'm hoping I'll be around tomorrow before the DL occurs, but no promises due to sleep schedule/work schedule.
no I'm not looking back so you better think fast if you think you can cut me deep
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

GiF either decide to play or replace out because continuing to lurk as you are and post elsewhere is a scum tell of yours.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 1.22ChaosOmega (4) - Kop, Quilford, Dinare, Wrong Song
Kop (3) - Cheetory6, GuyInFreezer, PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer (3) - Stabulous, ChaosOmega, Untrod Tripod
elusive (1) - xRECKONERx
Wrong Song (1) - hitogoroshi

Not Voting (1) - elusive

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

The deadline is Thursday, May 7, 2015, at 11:30 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-05-07 23:30:00).
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:25 am

Post by elusive »

Wrong Song why not lynch Guy then? He has contributed nothing and that kind of play is wack.

VOTE: GuyInFreezer

Stabulous, do you think reading PB as lean town for trying or posting at least is wrong? Do you see scum somewhere in his posts or others?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:13 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Wrong song, please see the link games at Footballguys and come back to me about voting without "an explanation" because that is a "cultural" thing. No, I had not played with CO before. And I did stat his inconsistency with what he said he plays as my reason... that is as much of an explanation as I give really...
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:35 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I've skimmed to catch up but maybe missed stuff. I have like three minutes to make a post so here are some unjustified thoughts.

Wagon banning CO and kop did exactly what I wanted it to in terms of engagement. I think CO came off better than kop for it. In fact I'd even be willing to rescind the wagon ban on Kop at this point if people really want that.

I kind of like Wrong Song's recent shit actually, aside from the CO vote which is really strange.

elusive going for GiF here is truly gross.

have to jet, those are some thoughts. I should be around lunchtime to cast a hammer vote or whatever.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 2:28 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

hito wrote:Wagon banning CO and kop did exactly what I wanted it to in terms of engagement. I think CO came off better than kop for it. In fact I'd even be willing to rescind the wagon ban on Kop at this point if people really want that.

I mean, I think I came off better, too, but that's probably because Kop literally hasn't posted after your wagon ban post. On that note,
Mod: prod Kop

hito, who would you rather lynch out of PB/elusive?

Wrong Song wrote:I have voted both you and Kop toDay neither of which you have commented on/responded too. You seem to ignore those things stated by me, but willing to go after the next biggest lynch. Seems like now that KoP isn't as large as the PB wagon you switched gears and you are going after PB like you did KoP.

I went through your ISO looking for stuff about me, it wasn't much. Didn't look like anything worth responding to. Feel free to re-ask me if you feel I missed answering some important things by you. And for the other part, we're close to deadline and I want a lynch, so yeah, I might hop wagons to achieve that.

hito wrote:elusive going for GiF here is truly gross.

Agreed.

elusive wrote:I'm not going to vote PB as I'm unsure of that. I could see Chaos as lean scum because of his Otolio defensiveness.

Ok, so I'm leaning scum because of that. I'm assuming that you read Otolio/Stab as scum as well, otherwise this doesn't make any sense. So with 2 scum reads, you wanna push a lurker lynch before deadline?

unvote, vote: elusive

I know I listed you as a townread earlier, but that was mainly gut, and that's all gone to shit.

I'll be here before deadline, I can move my vote around if need be. I believe this is the current VC:

CO (4) - Kop, Quil, Dinare, WS
Kop (3) - Cheet, GiF, PB
PB (2) - Stab, UT
elusive (2) - Reck, CO
WS (1) - hito
GiF (1) - elusive
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:39 am

Post by elusive »

I'm not scum so that's a wasted vote. What's disgusting is that Guy hasn't replaced out and has contributed nothing with Quil only being close behind in lack of content. Hito also doesn't put his vote quite where his mouth is, if he thought it was scummy I assume he would. Also guess what I'm never an easy lynch and as town I do scorched earth so if you're trying to set me up be ready for the heat.

chaos, your vote to save your skin after putting me as town is good though, helps back up the scummy vibe you were giving. If you flip scum then that helps figure otolio out yes?

Can you explain why your vote isn't on kop or PB one of whom you were strongly scum reading? Omgus hard, much?
Explanation of your reads and the massive switch?

If chaos is scum does that implicate otolio or my thoughts on this later.

Do we have twilight post flip in this game or pre flip or at all?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Kop »

CO came off better? And he thinks that too, after I showed him inconsistencies in his argument, I think someone is having a laugh. If CO turns out to be scum end game, I'll be laughing even more, if he is town, well I'll hold my hands up and say that I am wrong, but I certainly am not leaning towards the latter, I'm afraid. My vote is staying where it is, he is a main suspect, after our little bout, and I am not going to switch my vote from someone I suspect to someone else because such and such told me too.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

quil u have 1 hr
green shirt thursdays
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:58 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

elusive wrote:I'm not scum so that's a wasted vote. What's disgusting is that Guy hasn't replaced out and has contributed nothing with Quil only being close behind in lack of content. Hito also doesn't put his vote quite where his mouth is, if he thought it was scummy I assume he would. Also guess what I'm never an easy lynch and as town I do scorched earth so if you're trying to set me up be ready for the heat.

AtE, next.

elusive wrote:chaos, your vote to save your skin after putting me as town is good though, helps back up the scummy vibe you were giving. If you flip scum then that helps figure otolio out yes?

Can you explain why your vote isn't on kop or PB one of whom you were strongly scum reading? Omgus hard, much?

If I wanted to vote to save my skin, why wouldn't I vote Kop?

If I'm scum so much, then why not drop your weak-ass push on a lurker and vote me?

elusive wrote:If chaos is scum does that implicate otolio or my thoughts on this later.

Or you could take a stand one way or the other before a flip.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Kop »

At the end of the day, if you believe someone to be scum, that's where I am going to keep my vote. I am not going to be influenced from who could be scum playing a good town game, however I do believe that little bout with CO, there was inconsistencies to what CO tried to counter and he tried to bring up points to make me look bad,and that I showed him to be wrong. Apart from the one which I had the same feeling that someone else pointed out and I had to quote it. Then there was my reasoning on my vote on him, that was not influenced by anybody else, and that's what he believed to be the case that I jumped onto everybody elses opinions of him, and I showed posts to prove that point.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Kop »

In post 566, ChaosOmega wrote:
elusive wrote:I'm not scum so that's a wasted vote. What's disgusting is that Guy hasn't replaced out and has contributed nothing with Quil only being close behind in lack of content. Hito also doesn't put his vote quite where his mouth is, if he thought it was scummy I assume he would. Also guess what I'm never an easy lynch and as town I do scorched earth so if you're trying to set me up be ready for the heat.

AtE, next.

elusive wrote:chaos, your vote to save your skin after putting me as town is good though, helps back up the scummy vibe you were giving. If you flip scum then that helps figure otolio out yes?

If I wanted to vote to save my skin, why wouldn't I vote Kop?

If I'm scum so much, then why not drop your weak-ass push on a lurker and vote me?

elusive wrote:If chaos is scum does that implicate otolio or my thoughts on this later.

Or you could take a stand one way or the other before a flip.

You did, then when things started to veer to somebody else, you voted for them.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 4:04 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Kop, scum reads that aren't me, go.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Kop »

I believe I've already put them in the thread.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 4:09 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 426, Kop wrote:My reads up to now, have been mostly overshadowed by a few things but I'll give you what I have seen up to now.

Cheetory, town. I can sense this by the manner of his posts, he is actively asking questions, pressing matters, and in general digging for information, not being cautious about anything in regards to scum hunting.

Dinare, null, leaning town. From what I've seen.

Chaosomega, heavily leaning scum. You can see my argument against him in the past page or two.

Otolia/Stabulous, I don't think he is scum to be honest. From what I've seen.

Hitogorshi, town, same reasons as cheetory.

Others I haven't really looked at in depth, as I've been focussed on a few people and only glanced at others, guyinfreezer has voted for me, and I didn't even know he was in the game.

Kop, scum reads that aren't me, go.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 4:34 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 562, ChaosOmega wrote:
hito, who would you rather lynch out of PB/elusive?

ooh this is a good question. I think elusive actually is putting me off more with recent posts but PB is more realistic. PB has the vanilla claim also, which makes him a bit safer I guess.

yah I want elusive, PB is more consolation prize flavored.

unvote, vote: elusive

break is over but I have more time in an hour and a half

In post 563, elusive wrote:Hito also doesn't put his vote quite where his mouth is, if he thought it was scummy I assume he would.

are you trying to cast aspersions w/o calling me scum by saying that I logically should be voting a lurker because I like when people post

.-.

ALSO: this is not worth pursuing at all today but in case I die, I think the quil/reck interactions are really bizarre and if one flips scum you should look super hard at the other.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Equinox »

GuyInFreezer and Quilford have been prodded.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 559, elusive wrote:Wrong Song why not lynch Guy then? He has contributed nothing and that kind of play is wack.

VOTE: GuyInFreezer

Stabulous, do you think reading PB as lean town for trying or posting at least is wrong? Do you see scum somewhere in his posts or others?

Sorry I'm not going to be the one to try to derail a wagon 24 hours less than deadline that possibly won't happen.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”