With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

TierShift (4): shos, Cephrir, xRECKONERx, Wisdom
Iecerint (1): T-Bone
xRECKONERx (1): notscience
shos (1): GreyICE
T-Bone (1): TierShift

Not Voting (1): Iecerint

V/LA: TierShift (May 9th)

Deadline for Day 3 is Thursday May 14th, at 07:00pm EDT (site time).
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2015-05-14 18:00:00)

NameChangeScore
Cephrir
-
GreyICE
-
Iecerint
-
notscience
-
shos
-
T-Bone
-
TierShift
-
Wisdom
-
xRECKONERx
-

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Iecerint »

For example, maybe Wisdom's behavior could make sense for a player with a town alignment in some universe I don't understand.

Lots of his other actions make sense if he's just doing stuff for pressure, for example.

Pedit: I HAVE BEEN THERE, but I thought that saying it would just invite scrutiny and not really do anything. And I 110% agree about mollie.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:58 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 3511, Wisdom wrote:Tbone I actually dont think you are scumbuddies, I think you are just wrong. That was just kneejerk.

Please. I know you don't like my ways. But consider for a second that I am right and Reck is scum.

Just as you should consider I'm right and he's town. Like I'm not completely ignoring you or anything I just think we differ on a few key reads (Grey, Reck, Ceph), and from what my teammates have read so far. I don't think his play here, especially up to this point is indicative of Reckscum.

In post 3512, Cephrir wrote:T-Bone, I'd love it if you could take me through what the fuck actually happened with your slip-up at some point.

Just a case of me not paying attention. I felt like at that moment in time (and you can see the sequence of posts) that Grey slipped up by pushing me the way he did that I was just looking for any reason to go "aha! look at Grey continue to be scum!" and we were talking about Eddie and LLD at the time too, and I just crossed my streams so to speak.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

Holy hell where did those 10 pages just come from?

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Iecerint »

Jesus christ I could not be more obvious town this game.

It drives me insane.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

UNVOTE:
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:02 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 3535, Wisdom wrote:ok, let me put this another way.

What is your stance on shos vs Reck?

When did this become Shos vs. Reck? (I know it was at Ceph but this was a left field thing for me)

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Iecerint »

Another point on my claim being obviously not made-up is that T-Bone clearly did not understand that he was the recipient of my results.

Irrelevant if the results-receiver is not informed of the results prior to receiving them.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Iecerint »

Meaning, informed about being the amnesiac receptacle.

The only possible fabricated version is if T-Bone and I are scum together fabricating an amnesiac tracker phenomenon, but I am DEFINITELY FASTIDIOUS ENOUGH to claim that properly as scum.

Also, in that case, he would have claimed another result today, since the lack of a result from T-Bone would signify that T-Bone had "blocked" me.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3744, Iecerint wrote:
In post 3741, xRECKONERx wrote:I could probably deal with a T-Bone lynch? Every gut read I have on him says he's town but like... he's such a giant ?

One cool thing about lynching T-Bone is that removing the scum roleblocker means that either Grey or me will be able to get results into the game for D4. Otherwise scum can kill one and block the other.

We could just hard-require that T-Bone can't block either of us, but who the fuck knows what he'll do, so.

We should make T-Bone block me. It's provable and harmless. If he's scum you and grey get to act.

In post 3747, Iecerint wrote:
In post 3739, Wisdom wrote:dont play good guy to me. you fakeclaimed successfully, congrats, now wait for someone to mislynch tier so you can be happy and win

In post 3743, Wisdom wrote:blahblahblah

OK, I need a neutral perspective here.

IMO this is beyond the pale. I am being extremely clear in pointing out why Wisdom's logic doesn't make sense.

Could it be that Wisdom is simply scum and Who switched out tactically or whatever? Is his scumteam meta-aware of his role preferences?

I WENT THERE LORD JESUS.

Nah. He's just gone off the deep end.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:07 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 3557, Iecerint wrote:
In post 3543, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3539, Iecerint wrote:@Reck, it still doesn't account for your approach to your power role itself. Maybe you just have a lazy scumteam. Maybe the scumteam only decided to clue-into using the role when they coalesced around a particular agenda.

Yes, my "power role". If I was scum with this role, why the fuck would I ever claim it? Why would I breadcrumb it in preparation of a claim, when it will just make me look bad?

If I have a lazy team, who does that make my teammates?

The role has been used since the start, since I started the game by giving everyone 50 points.

Being able to claim that it is your role reduces the chance that your role is a different role, so it does have that advantage. The role only "makes you look bad" because you used the role in a troll fashion -- not because of the role itself.

Why didn't you correct me or Cephrir D2 when we got all excited about the Cabd wagon getting points? Or when I alluded to Vi's game where dead players could influence a similar score mechanic by using after-death power-roles?

What is the relevance of your giving 50 points to everyone?

A lazy scumteam is not a necessary condition to you being scum, so I don't think it's productive to speculate on it.

I've seen multiple instances of you making this a talking point. Why does it matter what point values Reck assigned? Why do you think he used his role in a proscum manner? For the most part (and maybe I'm remembering wrong and I don't think so) the way that Reck secretly used the points thing was to support HIS views. When people were voting Cabd, his top scumread, he gave points to people following him and took away from people who didn't. Why does it matter that he chose to give everyone 50 points? Where is the scum motivation that you are trying to glean from any of this?

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm not even townreading him for Who but rather for mollie's actual play, as well as his own
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Iecerint »

So the role EXISTS AND I HAVE IT.

I could have it and be scum, but I DEFINITELY have it.

Pedit: Cephrir, that is an extremely good idea.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 3760, T-Bone wrote:
In post 3557, Iecerint wrote:
In post 3543, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3539, Iecerint wrote:@Reck, it still doesn't account for your approach to your power role itself. Maybe you just have a lazy scumteam. Maybe the scumteam only decided to clue-into using the role when they coalesced around a particular agenda.

Yes, my "power role". If I was scum with this role, why the fuck would I ever claim it? Why would I breadcrumb it in preparation of a claim, when it will just make me look bad?

If I have a lazy team, who does that make my teammates?

The role has been used since the start, since I started the game by giving everyone 50 points.

Being able to claim that it is your role reduces the chance that your role is a different role, so it does have that advantage. The role only "makes you look bad" because you used the role in a troll fashion -- not because of the role itself.

Why didn't you correct me or Cephrir D2 when we got all excited about the Cabd wagon getting points? Or when I alluded to Vi's game where dead players could influence a similar score mechanic by using after-death power-roles?

What is the relevance of your giving 50 points to everyone?

A lazy scumteam is not a necessary condition to you being scum, so I don't think it's productive to speculate on it.

I've seen multiple instances of you making this a talking point. Why does it matter what point values Reck assigned? Why do you think he used his role in a proscum manner? For the most part (and maybe I'm remembering wrong and I don't think so) the way that Reck secretly used the points thing was to support HIS views. When people were voting Cabd, his top scumread, he gave points to people following him and took away from people who didn't. Why does it matter that he chose to give everyone 50 points? Where is the scum motivation that you are trying to glean from any of this?

That is a motherfucking selective interrogation.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Iecerint »

Namely, refer to my second paragraph for the answer to basically all your questions.

I asked about the 50 pounds because HE INDICATED THAT HE GAVE EVERYONE 50 POINTS IN THE CONTENT YOU JUST QUOTED. I WANTED TO KNOW WHY I SHOULD CARE.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Iecerint »

50 points*
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:11 am

Post by T-Bone »

ALSO CEPH I'M RIGHT HERE SO YOU CAN CHILL THE FUCK OUT ABOUT MY ACTIVITY.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:13 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 3764, Iecerint wrote:Namely, refer to my second paragraph for the answer to basically all your questions.

I asked about the 50 pounds because HE INDICATED THAT HE GAVE EVERYONE 50 POINTS IN THE CONTENT YOU JUST QUOTED. I WANTED TO KNOW WHY I SHOULD CARE.

And I wanted to know why you are fixated on that detail.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Iecerint »

Wtf are you talking about? I did not "fixate" on that detail. I have a single sentence asking for the relevance because I did not understand his point was. I inferred that he did have one (regardless of his alignment).

(Btw reck I still don't know.)
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Iecerint »

what his point was*
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 3767, T-Bone wrote:
In post 3764, Iecerint wrote:Namely, refer to my second paragraph for the answer to basically all your questions.

Also, motherfucking selective response. Who the fuck cares about 50 points? Why are you ignoring that I pointed out that you ignored content that addresses basically all your main qualms?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:15 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 3632, xRECKONERx wrote:Reck was confused - why hadn't this hot cretaceous babe mauled him like the filthy descendant of a wretched shrew-like thing that he was? Why was he not being lovingly absorbed by the digestive system of this perfect, carrion-scented aphrodite?

ALSO YOU ARE NOT A THREE-PRONGED TROUSER GOD YOU DON'T GET TO POST LIKE THIS!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:17 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 3770, Iecerint wrote:

Also, motherfucking selective response. Who the fuck cares about 50 points? Why are you ignoring that I pointed out that you ignored content that addresses basically all your main qualms?

Apparently you fucking care about 50 points because you mentioned it multiple times. You were the one making it a talking point, and you didn't address any of my qualms in that post. I quoted it as an example so you wouldn't think "Bone is just making stuff up out of left field".

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Iecerint »

Actiondaniel has asked me to inform Wisdom that he is full of derp.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 3772, T-Bone wrote:
In post 3770, Iecerint wrote:

Apparently you fucking care about 50 points because you mentioned it multiple times. You were the one making it a talking point, and you didn't address any of my qualms in that post. I quoted it as an example so you wouldn't think "Bone is just making stuff up out of left field".

No, I mentioned it once and didn't even care enough to follow-up when Reck didn't answer. That's why I still don't know the answer! And Reck brought it up originally, not me. This is obvious within THE VERY TEXT YOU QUOTED.

Your concerns were that the scum motivations in the use of the action were unclear, but I had an entire paragraph about times where IMO he had clear potential scum motivations. His response to them was that he really thought Cabd was scum, so he did a kinda scummy thing (i.e., letting people infer a potential PR).

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”