Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:56 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

I'm pretty surprised that Anen ended up being scum - well done though!

So many people want to lynch CES that it worries me, in a situation where only one more correct lynch wins the game for town, I'd almost expect more resistance to the CES lynch from the scum, but maybe they just haven't posted yet.
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:57 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

That last part wasn't that clear, let me rephrase. If CES is actually town, we're giving the scum a really easy lynch on him because of how many people want him lynched.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:57 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1748, ika wrote:
here lets do an entertainign thing then: why not just lynch my scum buddy (CES) and end the game ike that? wouldnt that be easier?

honestly how your acting towards me right now seems like you think im town and you jsut want me gone. you know it wont happen though

You're missing the point.

I want the satisfaction of your lynch.

@Anti - I'll wait. If the rest of town still don't want to lynch ika, I'll vote CES.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:57 am

Elk, your thoughts on ika?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1750, theelkspeaks wrote:So many people want to lynch CES that it worries me, in a situation where only one more correct lynch wins the game for town, I'd almost expect more resistance to the CES lynch from the scum, but maybe they just haven't posted yet.

holy shit, elk. it is LITERALLY JUST ME VOTING CES
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:58 am

In post 1750, theelkspeaks wrote:I'm pretty surprised that Anen ended up being scum - well done though!

So many people want to lynch CES that it worries me, in a situation where only one more correct lynch wins the game for town, I'd almost expect more resistance to the CES lynch from the scum, but maybe they just haven't posted yet.

This level of paranoia seems...unwarranted?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Antihero »

so many ppl = me and bbt

seriously, that argument is so mind-numbingly stupid, elk
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 4.02Cogito Ergo Sum (1) - Antihero
ika (1) - BlueBloodedToffee
theelkspeaks (1) - Cogito Ergo Sum

Not Voting (4) - Ankamius, ika, Regfan, theelkspeaks

With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

The deadline is Friday, May 22, 2015, at 2:00 AM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-05-22 02:00:00).
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Ankamius »

Hey Elk.

What's your reads on every player?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 1737, Antihero wrote:
In post 1735, Ankamius wrote:Antihero here's a question then: Why was Zachrulez killed and not you?

probably because he listed regfan as scum and was part of the townbloc.

I'm pretty sure Zach would've voted elk Today. Literally everyone who has been nightkilled, have been people that were willing to work with Regfan and me. That's not a coincidence!

In post 1745, Antihero wrote:i will ADDITIONALLY point out that this is the point where CES took notice and counterattacked TTH. this is what i called the point where he shat his pants.

Tammy already told you how deluded this was. You've taken a perfectly reasonable question I asked Regfan and imagined some utterly fantastical tale.

Antihero wrote:there's also the fact anen had EVERY FUCKING EXCUSE to sheep his oh-so-strong townreads onto the CES wagon but he didn't do it AND HE EVEN LISTED CES AS SCUM HIMSELF

He also listed Cheery Dog as scum and yet he voted neither, because there were two townies on offer and he'd risk looking bad either way.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:55 am

In post 1740, ika wrote:pedit: i like how CES was shouting annen/BBT all day yesterday and insteads open with elk (@bbt doesnt that giv eyou pause at least?)

I spent a good amount of time Yesterday probing elk and elk does make most sense as Aneninen's partner out of anyone.

Although BBT's desire to lynch ika and then me looks bad too, right now.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Antihero »

[[[[GOOOOOOONG]]]]]]

In post 128, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:'Marble, why aren't you voting Cheery Dog? You must know this Psyche-thing is kind of weak given that he's being perfectly open about it.

reposting this just in case anyone didn't see the other two times i posted it.

In post 1148, Aneninen wrote:
Catching-up episode cubic root 216

Spoiler:
(1) Antihero,
"THAT'S classic scum ika."
– Can you give me some details?

(2) Ika, – Oh, this, including the readlist! (Re-formatted by me)
"i havent been really reading the game gif and i agree that CES is scum though –– other then that everything else is meh (im drunk also atm but soering and tired so im streamline mode) –– your town
(he meant Ankamius)[/i] –– anti prob town –– phyce could be scum –– reg might be town –– elk prob scum –– everyone else i dont really care to sort or even see if they exist right now"[/i] – I don't really get it. Where these GIF's reads? Why is BBT not on the list? What's that Elk-read coming out of ...nowhere?

(3) Tammy's
"I would have bet money on marble being the nightkill last night. "
But she got into this game later... Tammy, had you been reading this game frequently before you arrived?

(4) Meta-based reads from Regfan, . Both CES and BBT were hard townread by him here. I only mention it because I saw in his latest post that CES was weak-town and BBT undecided. I want to see his read progression in his later posts. Regfan, was it ?

(5) Tammy, – where did this CES scumread come from?

(6) Ankamius, and nearby – I know it's a minor thing in itself, but he wanted Regfan and Tammy to check CES's
ISO
how he speaks about him and CheeryDog. If he really wanted to get an answer, why didn't he link some posts about the topic? It looks as if he had tried to make it harder for them to answer his question. Aaand he answers his own question (if I'm reading the thread right) in , without references. Pigeon poop.

(7) CheeryDog,
"The fact Aero flipped town and have gut feelings about the chances of other people also flipping town regardless of them looking bad, I think we need to start looking at lynching the stronger players to find our scum."
– That doesn't make much sense. Especially if I read that part of the post further.

(8) Ika,
"i honeslty at this point want to lynch CES/CD and if the game isnt over from there (cus right now im gutting on 1/both bgin scums)"
– and this clearly contradicts (2) (where did the Elk read go?) and the whole interaction with BBT. (I've just had an intuition that he didn't push BBT because if BBT flipped town after his push, he would be in a very bad situation.)

(9) BBT, to Ika:
"If you end up flipping scum in this game, I fucking promise you I will push for your lynch every single game we play."
– Because of these sentences I don't think BBT's scum. I think I've read similar sentences before when he was scumreading me. As for Tammy's reaction, , do you have the same experience, Tammy?

(10) ... [I wanted to post something that just came into my mind but I got IRL distracted and when I returned to the screen I forgot it. So, it's just a reminder for myself. The chat was opened about the post . Aaaaand here comes the kitty again!]

Intermission.
I know it's irrelevant but I think you're gonna love this story.
On my right, my Sweetheart is slumbering. On my left, our kitty. Both of them wants to get stroked. When my Sweetheart wants me to stroke her back, my kitty wants the same, obviously. And when my Sweetheart asks me for stroking her hair, the kitty meows and wants his head to get stroked too.
They're even mirroring each other as they're lying in a similar pose.

(11) And now the whole Ika/BBT interaction changed into something else! Am I too paranoid about this? After all, it seems to be stopped as soon as others started posting again.

(12) On these pages (36–37) the game seems to get stalled. Could this be the case of Aneninen#Unexpected_Gamestall? If so, Wgeurts may be right about CES and I may be wrong.

(13) On the other hand, CES's
"A friendly reminder to the people on the wagon that you're sharing it with this scumbag. One slot in my scumlist being town does make the rest more likely scum. That's how probability works. I'm not going to suddenly stop trusting my scumhunting process; being wrong occasionally is just part of the game."
– is scummy. It looks as if he had run out of new reasons. On the other hand, he's scumreading Ankamius and I too think he's scum. And his vote is there. Would scums bus in this Setup on Day2? Can someone answer this? And in (answering Ika) – what if he's building up a mislynch here?

(14) Ika, naked vote for BBT in . It seems to be inorganic after his discussion with CES. (Could CES/Ika/Ankamius be scums together? If so, bussing is involved.) is not a good reason. Because of the site rules I'm not allowed to explain, why. By the way, Ika, : if it disturbs you that this game is PR-less, why did you choose this game?

(15) Tammy, – so, do you think that the whole Ika/BBT was a town-vs-town?

(I arrived at this point, but still need to see the posts I've missed so far.)

(16) BBT, – Elk posted before that they needed to work on the team replacements. Do you think that Ika's was AtE? I think it was simply contentless.

(17) CheeryDog, – did I missed something or is this that team-scumread on Regfan?

(18) Ankamius, – ...and I remember that I made a link-list like this in another game... as scum.

(19) Tammy, – if I assume that you ISO everyone instead of reading the pages, am I right?

(20) CheeryDog, – Wait-oh, weren't you scumreading Regfan? Did you just jump on the biggest wagon?

(21) Zach, – Good question! (Although it might have been a result of a token speculation somewhere else)

(22) CES, (and some related posts) – am I the only one who doesn't understand that CES and CheeryDog are talking about Cheery's Regfan-read while they're voting each other?

(23) Prods in . Maybe I should check whether they were active elsewhere.

(24) Ankamius,
"So basically, CES is town because nothing indicates scum."
– is that all about him?

At this point I'm very tired so I may miss things. If that happens, sorry in advance.
But I still want to finish catching up tonight
, because tomorrow I may have a busy day and the Deadline is getting close.

No, sorry, I'm too tired, it's 1:15 at night here. But I'm almost there and I hope that I don't miss a lot of things in the new posts now.

But, I remember this:
CES, you asked about the Ika. Because of the Site Rules I'm only allowed to say this: all the things I know about him (which is not much, I must admit) only strengthens my scumread.
As for his Day1-wagon. Because I think he's scum I'm more concerned about those late votes on the Aero-wagon, especially since he was on V/LA.

Short summary. I'll post a more detailed readlist tomorrow.

Ika and Ankamius seem to be the scummiest. I'd lynch any of them.
As for CES and CHeeryDog – I'm mentioning them because they're the major wagons now.
The scummiest thing about CES is his late-Day1 gameplay and there were other things too. But Wgeurts said that my read is bad on him.
I, myself, unsure about CheeryDog, although a couple of things about his recent play are scummy. (See above!)

Can someone summarize the case against CES and against CheeryDog for me?

Most preferably, Zach, BBT or Antihero – they look very town and they're on either of those wagons.

Before going to bed I'll ask Wgeurts in the Team Topic whether he has anything about Ika/Ankamius/CES/Cheery. Although, another team mate asked for his reads so I don't know whether he'll have time for me. (Or how many pages he's read so far.)

VOTE: Ika
Reasons above.

this is probably the most damning post. if CES vs cheery dog really were a town v town situation, anen HAS EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN REASON TO VOTE CES HERE:
>he already gave reasons for the scumread
>he had stated solid townreads on vocal advocates of the wagon
>it was less than 24 hours to deadline

combined, these factors make for a lot of plausible deniability on anen's part in the event of a ces townflip.

INSTEAD

anen chose to shut off the CES read by using the "teammate" valve with wgeurt's read. that suggests he avoided bussing but left that option open if it became expedient to do so.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1759, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:He also listed Cheery Dog as scum and yet he voted neither, because there were two townies on offer and he'd risk looking bad either way.

no, he did not. he hemmed and hawed on cheery dog. this had nothing to do with looking bad or not looking bad because not taking a side at all was going to "look bad" but what would've been even worse for him would be if he bussed you for nothing.

context:

In post 1155, Tammy wrote:I'm leaning toward a cheery dog vote myself.

In post 1156, Equinox wrote:
Vote Count 2.20Cogito Ergo Sum (4) - Ankamius, Antihero, BlueBloodedToffee, Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog (3) - Cogito Ergo Sum, Zachrulez, Regfan
BlueBloodedToffee (1) - ika
ika (2) - theelkspeaks, Aneninen

Not Voting (1) - Tammy

With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

The deadline is Saturday, April 25, 2015, at 4:30 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-04-25 16:30:00).

you were far from the sure lynch for the day. in fact, with tammy defecting to the cheery dog wagon your odds improved SIGNIFICANTLY if anen kept you out of hammer range. which he did.

because you're scum.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:18 am

Elk's posts near the D2 deadline and his vote to start D3 reeks of scum preplanning. Elk and Aneninen both had barely justified town reads on each other D3.

P-edit: it was a weak point by 'marble.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Antihero »

anen is not a fucking scrub as scum. he has a scummie nom for best scumteam. if cheery dog v CES was town v town he would've known good and well to just give reasons for one and GO WITH IT knowing full well there'd be enough shit to spread around later because there's egg on EVERYONE'S face at the end of all of it. i've seen him do it before.

this is a calculated maneuver to help a scumbuddy.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1763, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Elk's posts near the D2 deadline and his vote to start D3 reeks of scum preplanning.

elk's posts at the beginning of day 1, especially cooperating with TTH to vote a scumbag, do NOT reek of scum preplanning.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1763, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:P-edit: it was a weak point by 'marble.

not a weak point by TTH, though.

who you subsequently went after in the most passive-aggressive way possible.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:25 am

Aneninen literally doesn't have a post after your context.

In post 1762, Antihero wrote:no, he did not. he hemmed and hawed on cheery dog. this had nothing to do with looking bad or not looking bad because not taking a side at all was going to "look bad" but what would've been even worse for him would be if he bussed you for nothing.

He had set it up well enough that he could vote for Cheery Dog. The thing that characterizes the end of Day 2 is the obvious lack of interest a bunch of people had in determining the outcome of the Day even though there was a clear fight between me and Cheery Dog. It's because we were both town.

P-edit: some degree of competence doesn't change the fundamental issue of motivation.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1758, Ankamius wrote:Hey Elk.

more importantly: what's your concern with my CES read?

i know i'm not going to get regfan's vote and he's going to come in here and drown the thread in paragraphs peppered with words like "interaction," "progression," "genuine," and "shitless." also, probably something about how he spent chuck-e-cheeses tokens on being town here and about how i'm an insufferable douche. all the while calling CES town (shock) and downplaying NK analysis.

AND

it seems ika, bbt, and elk are COMPLETELY committed to turning this into a freak show. there has to be restored order or we're going to end up lynching another counterwagon to CES based on the people who DROVE THE FIRST TWO MISLYNCHES say so.

COME ON, NOW.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1767, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Aneninen literally doesn't have a post after your context.

yeah, why would he post? you weren't getting lynched.

He had set it up well enough that he could vote for Cheery Dog.

why would he? tammy and the deadline were already gonna' do the lifting for him. and you know what would've looked bad? if he called you scum and then got caught on the town counterwagon. ****keeping in mind: he probably approached this game with the notion your days were numbered WHICH THEY GODDAMN WELL SHOULD HAVE BEEN.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1767, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:P-edit: some degree of competence doesn't change the fundamental issue of motivation.

exactly

if it was townvtown he would've just taken a side and voted.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:35 am

In post 1765, Antihero wrote:
In post 1763, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Elk's posts near the D2 deadline and his vote to start D3 reeks of scum preplanning.

elk's posts at the beginning of day 1, especially cooperating with TTH to vote a scumbag, do NOT reek of scum preplanning.

Which is why I thought he was town at the time. I don't think it holds up to his D2 disappearing act, let alone to the scummy things he's done since then.

In post 1766, Antihero wrote:not a weak point by TTH, though.

Can you stop with your deluded pretense that anyone cared about tth? She had 12 posts!

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:35 am

In post 1758, Ankamius wrote:Hey Elk.

Thoughts on ika?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1771, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1766, Antihero wrote:not a weak point by TTH, though.

Can you stop with your deluded pretense that anyone cared about tth? She had 12 posts!

ooooooo am i making you mad now?

# of posts does not imply accuracy of reads

and if you DIDN'T CARE SO MUCH then why did you go out of your way to shoot down townreads on her?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:40 am

In post 1769, Antihero wrote:yeah, why would he post? you weren't getting lynched.

So why didn't BBT post? Why didn't elk post?

Because they literally didn't care who got lynched.

In post 1768, Antihero wrote:downplaying NK analysis.

Marble, Tammy and Zach wouldn't be voting me here. The people I can work with and reason with, are the ones getting nightkilled. THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”