Vote Count 3.37

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

TierShift (4): shos, Cephrir, xRECKONERx, Wisdom
T-Bone (1): Iecerint
Iecerint (1): T-Bone
shos (1): TierShift

Not Voting (2): notscience, GreyICE

V/LA: TierShift (May 9th)

Deadline for Day 3 is Thursday May 14th, at 07:00pm EDT (site time).
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2015-05-14 18:00:00)

NameChangeScore
Cephrir
-
GreyICE
-
Iecerint
-
notscience
-
shos
-
T-Bone
-
TierShift
-
Wisdom
-
xRECKONERx
-

TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by TierShift »

Hi shos please respond to the relevant stuff I've been saying

Others please read
This drives me nuts
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Iecerint »

It's pretty bizarre that we had ACTIVITY from midnight until 10 AM on a Friday night, and then basically nothing?

Are you people trying to imply that you have normal social lives?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by shos »

In post 4201, TierShift wrote:Hi shos please respond to the relevant stuff I've been saying

Others please read
This drives me nuts

morning
what are those? I don't recall any.

reminding everyone that phone broke down, aka I'm offline when at work(back in...11 hours?)
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Is notsciene V/LA or what's the deal?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 4202, Iecerint wrote:It's pretty bizarre that we had ACTIVITY from midnight until 10 AM on a Friday night, and then basically nothing?

Are you people trying to imply that you have normal social lives?

What if I told you that not everyone lives in the USA?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Iecerint »

My implication is more like "Americans who aren't me, plz."
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:22 am

Post by shos »

ok, so here's the schedule
I have some paper to hand in tomorrow for university
and a kung fu training
and I need to put my phone to repair
If I get to do what I want today, I will, if not, tomorrow

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Magua »

notscience has been prodded.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:16 am

Post by TierShift »

Seriously guys, shos is scum.

Look at rhinox, who was extremely right about shos's first few day 2 posts. Rhinox, who seemed pretty malleable except for his shos scumread. He's dead now.

That's not a coincidence.
Let me get the post I'm talking about for you.
In post 1462, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1401, shos wrote:nop
I'm just a little dazzled at how the hell the katsuki wagon went through
I went to sleep thinking that 99.9999% cabd dies. This suggests, imo, that cabd IS actually scum; but it could really just be coincidence - both wagons were high.
if cabd flips scum, I'm gonna swarm through the katsuki wagon for scum.

This is so cheeky-scum posting. YOU voted kats. You pushed for kats lynch. "oh tee hee kats got lynched? wow thats surprising totally didn't expect that" please... so fucking cheeky.

We need to have a talk about a few things shos.

1) Explain this post:

In post 774, shos wrote:@mollie - you're going to have to look for yourself, if you know what I mean

2) Why were you so averse to voting Cabd? Over the last 48hrs of D1 you called Cabd scum, you said you would hammer either cabd or kats and reiterated that throughout the day. You called for town to focus in on Cabd or Kats because "ZOMG NO LYNCH" but then you tried to speed wagon tbone and humored the thought of a speedwagon on ceph even closer to deadline. By the end of the day you were all "rah rah everyone vote kats nao" and when you went to bed you seemed dejected cabd might get lynched with your whole "fuck it don't care just lynch cabd". And now today after you waffle on Cabd in you call him useless lynchbait who is only maybe scum but only because of the kats lynch. But back in you said Cabd was scum. So what happened between 1071 and 1401 that made you think Cabd is town, expect maybe only scum based on not his play but kats flipping town?

to be continued...

Can you guys at least listen to a confirmed town player, who was killed and had shos as only serious scumread?

At least, like, try to read my posts and comment n them? Reck? Ceph? Grey? Iece?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

lol

Did you seriously try to cite dead town resds
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Wisdom »

reads*
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:46 am

Post by shos »

*ignores*
I have no time for that shit

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Cephrir »

I do believe shos can still be scum, yes.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 7:22 am

Post by TierShift »

And you're voting me because
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Cephrir »

I have no idea what those two things supposedly have to do with each other.
Bartleby the Scrivener
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 8:04 am

Post by TierShift »

Okay, you're voting me and not engaging my viewpoints because
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 9:08 am

Post by shos »

wooh! time~!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 9:47 am

Post by shos »

In post 4209, TierShift wrote:Seriously guys, shos is scum.

Look at rhinox, who was extremely right about shos's first few day 2 posts. Rhinox, who seemed pretty malleable except for his shos scumread. He's dead now.

I went to sleep thinking that 99.9999% cabd dies. This suggests, imo, that cabd IS actually scum; but it could really just be coincidence - both wagons were high.

This is so cheeky-scum posting. YOU voted kats. You pushed for kats lynch. "oh tee hee kats got lynched? wow thats surprising totally didn't expect that" please... so fucking cheeky.

1) Explain this post:

In post 774, shos wrote:@mollie - you're going to have to look for yourself, if you know what I mean

2) Why were you so averse to voting Cabd? Over the last 48hrs of D1 you called Cabd scum, you said you would hammer either cabd or kats and reiterated that throughout the day. You called for town to focus in on Cabd or Kats because "ZOMG NO LYNCH" but then you tried to speed wagon tbone and humored the thought of a speedwagon on ceph even closer to deadline. By the end of the day you were all "rah rah everyone vote kats nao" and when you went to bed you seemed dejected cabd might get lynched with your whole "fuck it don't care just lynch cabd". And now today after you waffle on Cabd in you call him useless lynchbait who is only maybe scum but only because of the kats lynch. But back in you said Cabd was scum. So what happened between 1071 and 1401 that made you think Cabd is town, expect maybe only scum based on not his play but kats flipping town?

to be continued...

Can you guys at least listen to a confirmed town player, who was killed and had shos as only serious scumread?

At least, like, try to read my posts and comment n them? Reck? Ceph? Grey? Iece?

So what you're saying is that I am scum and killed Rhinox because he was scumreading me? wouldn't scum, supposedly, attempt to kill the tracker if the tracker was truly town? do you think Rhinox would have been a good candidate for being the tracker?
:facepalm: come on, TS, you suck this game.
The post Rhinox quoted was taken out of context, I was not surprised that kats died, rather I was surprised that it prevailed over cabd on D1. When I went to sleep at the night of D1's lynch, I was literally 99% sure that cabd was going down. and I've already explained that 774 was talking about an ongoing game, so I had to wait it out until it's over. YOU WERE IN THAT GAME. you're town. don't make me fucking hammer you. This rhinox theme is an appeal to authority which is not quite an authority because a dead player does not make him right.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 9:52 am

Post by shos »

In post 4163, TierShift wrote:Let me get this straight

1.Shos claims he has been targeted at night
2.Shos claims a role that informs him if he's been targeted at night
3.Shos claims not to have been targeted at night
4.Shos claims he thought he was targeted at night because he received the message early in the day although he did not receive a confirmation he was targeted

This stinks, shos. And do you know of what this stinks? Of the EXACT same thing as my voyeur claim with unmatching crumb in shameless mafia.

I don't see why anyone thinks this is a logical sequence of events. If he were the actual role he claimed, he would NOT have claimed he wasn't targeted.

I can bring up the reference to how shos caught me with a bad crumb to my fakeclaim if anyone wants me to.

But shos, I'm going to catch you here.
VOTE: shos

Really guys, just look at it. He would not EVER post the 'I have been targeted' because that is a fucking crumb if you have this role. And not a crumb of what he has actually claimed.

In post 4165, Wisdom wrote:He explained it and it makes perfect sense.
and this.
In short: I had a small fight with the mod in PMs because the *DAY ACTION* that I received was gotten *LITERALLY FIVE MINUTES* from when the day started, so I was sure it's a night action.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 9:56 am

Post by shos »

And you know what, if you wanna talk meta - fine. That fakeclaim of yours over there was straight up countering what you said - just like I did here, supposedly - but over there you argued that "this was your crumb" - which is bullshitness of bullshitting bullshitters which are bulls. like real bulls. with big balls. eatable. What happened here is merely a confusion. if you *truly* want to make sense of my claim, follow the timestamps. Wisdom can confirm that all that I have said so far fits. if you think I'm lying, go ahead, vote wisdom(lolz)

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4216, TierShift wrote:Okay, you're voting me and not engaging my viewpoints because
Because I don't think you're town
In post 4218, shos wrote:
In post 4209, TierShift wrote:Seriously guys, shos is scum.

1) Explain this post:

to be continued...

So what you're saying is that I am scum and killed Rhinox because he was scumreading me? wouldn't scum, supposedly, attempt to kill the tracker if the tracker was truly town? do you think Rhinox would have been a good candidate for being the tracker?
:facepalm: come on, TS, you suck this game.
The post Rhinox quoted was taken out of context, I was not surprised that kats died, rather I was surprised that it prevailed over cabd on D1. When I went to sleep at the night of D1's lynch, I was literally 99% sure that cabd was going down. and I've already explained that 774 was talking about an ongoing game, so I had to wait it out until it's over. YOU WERE IN THAT GAME. you're town. don't make me fucking hammer you. This rhinox theme is an appeal to authority which is not quite an authority because a dead player does not make him right.

What

Why couldnt he be the tracker

Where did you thinking this is town suddenly come from
Bartleby the Scrivener
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

Rhinox died because he was obvtown. It points to nobody.

Tier is scum.

shos I am still waiting for MS's input.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:19 am

Post by shos »

You can let MS' input go, his comments are practically irrelevant by now, they were posted for pages 130-something and we've passed that. I deem it unworthy~

And Ceph Tier has been playing to his town meta so far, and I haven't had a reason to vote him until now. this wagon on him grew with no resistance and no reasoning, so it is suspicious. I'll analyze his role claim in a moment.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:20 am

Post by shos »

PlayerRole FlavorRoleAdditional roleAdditional info
Katsuki
"When the mod forgets to lock the thread"1-shot Thread UnlockerMillerLynched D1
Bins
"When the mod ties alignment to flavor"Conditional CopKilled N1
Cabd
"When the mod doesn't replace lurkers"Limited Vote MoverLynched D2.
Could control the votes of players who haven't posted in 48 hours
Rhinox
When the mod plays favorites"Loud DoctorKilled N2
LIVING PLAYERS:
Cephrir
"When the mod messes up the VC"Vote SwitcherMillerSwitched shos and NS' votes on N2
GreyICE
"When the mod doesn't replace players before the night ends"Night-Action CopN1: Tbone has a night ability
N2: notscience does not have a night ability
Iecerint
"When the mod gives results to the wrong player"Amnesiac TrackerChooses both the tracked person and who gets the result.
N1 tracked Ceph, gave to Tbone
N2 tracked Reck, gave to Rhinox
notscience
HatedGreyICE says he has no night actions
shos
"When the mod confirms the action to the wrong player"Modified Self-WatcherThe ability counts as active.
Not targetted N1.
Not targetted N2.
T-Bone
"When the mod forgets a night action"RoleblockerBlocked Eddie N1
Blocked Rhinox N2
Claimed to have received Iecerint's Track result - Ceph went nowhere.
TierShift
"When the mod forgets to send a role PM"1-shot self-inventor1s ability has yet to be invented
Wisdom
"When the mod just has to comment"MessengerMessaged Reck D1
Messaged shos D2
xRECKONERx
"When the mod keeps score"Points AwarderControlled the 'score' thingie

Is anything wrong, or is there anything to add?

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”