vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 4:36 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I hope that most of the town isn't dumb enough to lynch UT and will actually lynch GG and Titus scum extraordinaire.

inb4 Bulbazak comes here and advocates for an UT lynch.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 4:38 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Vezok, Gamma is
so town
#greenshirtthursdays
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 4:45 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 5176, ChannelDelibird wrote:Vezok, Gamma is
so town

Did you cop him? IF not shut up. Your play is bad.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

Vezok, scum would not advocate for a UT lynch when they could kill him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 4:59 am

In post 5178, Titus wrote:Vezok, scum would not advocate for a UT lynch when they could kill him.

That's a shitty argument. If UT were actually Alquin, you bet scum would want him lynched.
#greenshirtthursdays
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

If UT is actually Alquin then:
i) Lynching him provides scum with three kills tonight, one of which isn't Alquin.
ii) Not lynching him will likely bait scum into shooting him for us, wasting one of their kills for N2.

Option one is clearly awful.
And I don't know how anyone can be so absurdly confident that UT is lying without going back through his ISO with the claim in mind.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:06 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 5178, Titus wrote:Vezok, scum would not advocate for a UT lynch when they could kill him.

Oh? Why not waste a mislynch on him and get an extra kill out of the night NOW instead of waiting another night AND knowing who you have to waste a kill on.

You sure did say a lot of words pertaining to optimal scum play before. :roll:

Also, hey, hey, hey Oversoul...wanna talk to me about how Empire choose the game before he was given his role PM? And hey, hey, hey Oversoul...wanna talk about how he put two town tokens into that game only to role scum? Wanna talk about how he didn't CHOOSE to play scumm by every definition of the word? Yeah, I'm not sure where you're going with 'well now he's more likely to have also chosen to replace into another scum game.' Pls. :roll:

In any case, I wouldn't be dumb enough to link myself to my scum buddy like this (nor would I have advised claiming Alquin but that's debatable for strategy), especially when it should be pretty obvious that I was avoiding his lynch knowing his sign. I wasn't a fan of lynching him before and I'm 100% not now.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:06 am

In post 5180, Cheetory6 wrote:And I don't know how anyone can be so absurdly confident that UT is lying without going back through his ISO with the claim in mind.

Feel free to show me why I should change my mind but UT is not playing like Alquin. He is not playing like town. He is making the exact claim that any scum would make in his situation to buy an extra Day and possibly draw out the real Alquin.

Have you played much with UT? Met him IRL? I have. He doesn't believe any of this bullshit he's typing.
#greenshirtthursdays
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:08 am

Post by singersigner »

Actually, I believe it more reading his ISO knowing he didn't have to care or be a tryhard. He would've bad to play the entire game from the beginning with that claim in mind.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:09 am

Post by singersigner »

Had*

UT played like he wasn't worried about being lynched. Do you see that coming from scum, or Alquin?

I like tomatoes.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:10 am

In post 5183, singersigner wrote:Actually, I believe it more reading his ISO knowing he didn't have to care or be a tryhard.

Except he did have to care, because drawing a wagon for not caring needlessly exposes Alquin.

He would've bad to play the entire game from the beginning with that claim in mind.

Let's say this is the case, even though I believe that any scum would claim Alquin now. So? Why wouldn't he have planned it from the start? I almost always know my fakeclaim from the start of the game as scum, and if I were scum with the Candle sign I'd be even more likely to fakeclaim Alquin. It's arguably strictly best for scum to have planned for someone to claim Alquin at some point.
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5179, ChannelDelibird wrote:

That's a shitty argument. If UT were actually Alquin, you bet scum would want him lynched.

No. Scum can just NK him. No protection. Plus all the people on the wagon look bad if wrong. Scum don't deny a day of lynching by getting an extra kill tonight. Scum here, provided UT is fakeclaiming twn would avoid the wagon. He's fakeclaimscum though so...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5181, singersigner wrote:

Oh? Why not waste a mislynch on him and get an extra kill out of the night NOW instead of waiting another night AND knowing who you have to waste a kill on.

You sure did say a lot of words pertaining to optimal scum play before. :roll:

Also, hey, hey, hey Oversoul...wanna talk to me about how Empire choose the game before he was given his role PM? And hey, hey, hey Oversoul...wanna talk about how he put two town tokens into that game only to role scum? Wanna talk about how he didn't CHOOSE to play scumm by every definition of the word? Yeah, I'm not sure where you're going with 'well now he's more likely to have also chosen to replace into another scum game.' Pls. :roll:

In any case, I wouldn't be dumb enough to link myself to my scum buddy like this (nor would I have advised claiming Alquin but that's debatable for strategy), especially when it should be pretty obvious that I was avoiding his lynch knowing his sign. I wasn't a fan of lynching him before and I'm 100% not now.

How did you know his sign?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus.
If we lynch UT and he's town there's three kills that aren't UT tonight.
If we don't lynch UT and he's town, there's one kill that isn't UT tonight.
Tell me which you prefer.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Cheet-Because he's fucking obvscum.

He's saying clearly untrue shit to try to avoid talking about his still made-up read on me and to say that he's town for X when everything he's bringing up for reasons for him being town is a pile of fucking lies.

@singer- you can see just as clearly as I can that UT is dodging why he thinks I'm scum over and over again. I understand the hesitation given the risk in lynching the claim in general but this is absolutely what UT would claim as scum and he's making up utter horseshit to try to say otherwise instead of just saying that he probably would but he is alquin and also gamma is scum for actual words that are capable of being typed onto a page.

I don't think you're scum here but UT is going to flip scum, and if you're really going to completely ignore UT dodging why he would read me as scum over and over and Over and OVER AND OVER again then I'm not going to give a shit when you inevitably get wagoned sometime in the next few lynches.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Gammagooey »

FUCK YOUR FUCKING HYPOTHETICALS.

SCUMHUNT. GO FIND WHY UT IS TOWN OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:18 am

People are getting so scared by the word Alquin that they're not asking simple questions, such as "why the fuck did UT try to claim that scum wouldn't claim Alquin", even when that's patently ridiculous. He's just saying words, and none of them hold up to scrutiny. Cheetory, stop acting as if it's a straight choice between lynching townUT and not lynching townUT. I don't remember you townreading UT much of anything before.

Singer, I can understand you being reluctant if you already knew that his sign was Candle, but can you really understand UT's Gamma read, for example? I just ... nothing he's saying makes sense, and it just seems like he's playing on our fear of losing Alquin as a last gasp.
#greenshirtthursdays
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

CDB wrote:Cheetory, stop acting as if it's a straight choice between lynching townUT and not lynching townUT. I don't remember you townreading UT much of anything before.
It's not. I'm not even townreading him.
I was going to make a post explaining my thoughts here but apparently I need to just get the hell out of the way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5188, Cheetory6 wrote:Titus.
If we lynch UT and he's town there's three kills that aren't UT tonight.
If we don't lynch UT and he's town, there's one kill that isn't UT tonight.
Tell me which you prefer.

Same difference. Plus scum have a harder time picking the mylo/lylo matchup.

Count the bodies like I did. Show me where my logic is off.

If UT is Alquin, then we get myl/lylo either way worst case.

A) UT Alquin. Lynch him. Mislynch a townie. 15 alive at night. 3 die. 12 alive. Mylo. NL.
B) Do not kill Alquin. ML two townies. 15 alive at night. 13 alive at daybreak. Mylo. NL.

Same difference.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

I don't think UT is Alquin but there you go. Let's lynch scum now k?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:24 am

Also a bunch of lurkers need to get in and do some shit about this; we're not going to kill scum dead without you. Espeonage, Aronis, mastin, Formerfish, I'm looking at you. Not good enough Today.
#greenshirtthursdays
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:27 am

Post by singersigner »

@Titus
In post 5108, singersigner wrote:
In post 5106, Shadoweh wrote:Can you stop spamming like a hyperactive candy kid for a minute Cheet? He faked a power, people do it all the time.
A better question would be if anyone has checked UT's sign and knows if he's Candle or not.

Empire did.

@Gamma...I dunno, I mean, he's not even voting you, he was just discrediting your read on him, so it's hard to take him seriously, and hard to just sheep you when you repeat the whole "didn't explain his scumread on me" argument seven times before he ever had a chance to. Then he claimed, and you're still pushing it, even though he hasn't even done anything about it since then. If he voted you then maybe I could see where it looks cheeky from scum, but...

And I guess I wouldn't really fight the lynch, because it should confirm me as town if he flips town, but I just don't have the heart to support it no matter how disappointed I would be if he flipped Alquin.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:31 am

Post by singersigner »

@Titus...that's purely numbers so your logick train is off by not calculating that the scum have to be successful at killing by knowing signs while not incriminating themselves by leaving too few people alive to mislynch.

I like tomatoes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

the fact that he hasn't done anything with it is the ENTIRE POINT

he's been posting for days since the and hasn't bothered justifying a reactionary, bullshit accusation with ANY thoughts or points or feelings at all. Nothing saying *this post is bad*, nothing saying *i feel that gamma acting this way is scum because*, nothing saying ANYTHING to show that his saying my posts were scummy was anything except something he made up on the fly to justify his earlier post saying I was either dumb or scum.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 5179, ChannelDelibird wrote:

oh and look, they are

who saw that coming

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”