Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #5275 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 5274, TellTaleHeart wrote:DV's replace-out reads list was a piece of shit, but no surprises there.

Would you want to expand on that a bit, or are you cool just making that a standalone statement?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5276 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 5271, Formerfish wrote:
In post 5228, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 5221, Titus wrote:@UT, The last post was to Singer.

I got no problem eating crow if I am wrong. Given I am townreading everyone on this wagon independant of theory (which says they are town), I doubt I will be. Little risk. High reward.

Well I have a problem with lynching important town roles. If you don't, maybe you're scum.

Seriously. Is it new meta to lynch townies and hope for the best? Do you think scum are going to kill themselves?

I really can't decide if you are town or scum and the things you say only sound dumb.

Are you seriously unable to see why the way UT is acting could be coming from scum? I mean jesus fucking christ. I don't have to much experience playing with you, but I stand by what I said in the unusual game about being glad that I didn't have to play with you.

This is what you have to say? You lurk since you replaced in and you come here and latch on the biggest wagom.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #5277 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I had like 10 posts, do you have anything worth commenting on? Would you care to refute what I have to say against you, or are you going to try and blindly discredit what I have to say based off the fact that I am not eating the shit sandwich you are so gratefully devouring with feverish abandon?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5278 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 5275, Formerfish wrote:
In post 5274, TellTaleHeart wrote:DV's replace-out reads list was a piece of shit, but no surprises there.

Would you want to expand on that a bit, or are you cool just making that a standalone statement?

I'm cool just making that standalone statement right now.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5279 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Well, Gamma's really not going to like my latest not-town read. (Who's username may or may not start with "Over" and end in "soul")
UNVOTE:
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #5280 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Ok, no expanding. Care to share on why you are not town reading Oversoul?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5281 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

It's 4:41 where I am. The only thing expanding is my desire to say "fuck it" and go to sleep.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5282 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Fuck it.

VOTE: Bulbazak
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5283 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Were doing this?
vote bulbazak
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5284 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 5273, Formerfish wrote:
In post 5252, singersigner wrote:
In post 5240, Formerfish wrote:I survived another Mothers Day in the restaurant industry. I will be here tonight.

I'm really looking forward to you being here. I have a pending question: who would you vote right now, gun to your head?

UT or you.

Why me?

Also, do you or your team have any original thoughts on the game? Most of the catch-up spam I'm seeing is just regurgitating the popular opinions of others or defending yourself.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5285 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:37 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Guh.

I'm still where I was last time.

I'm going through...well, it's hard to explain.
See, most of the important stuff in my life is normalizing. I've mostly balanced the scales. My mafia life is basically all I need to normalize my rhythm on in order to have gotten back to fully normal. Easy task...especially since on my main, this is literally the only game...and yet, I've been finding it incredibly hard to muster up the willpower to actually come here and log on, even though I have had the time to do so. (Heck, I think I
have
logged on since my last post in here, just not having done anything.)

I think I mighta figured out the cause, that being, that I have a fundamentally broken psyche: the more games I'm in, the more I'm motivated to log into the account, and vice versa--meaning that right now, when I have a low game load, I'm so demotivated that I'm practically siteflaking. (This, incidentally, would actually also help to explain why as of late I haven't been able to successfully hydra: logging into my main's all nice and good, but I'd only have the singular game on the hydra, and thus, there's the temptation to not log in...especially given that I have a partner posting.)

Technically, there's other stuff I could be doing. Reviews, An Ill-Advised Text-Based Adventure (which I promised an update on...exactly one week ago, which has yet to come), you get the idea, but while I'm visiting the site day-to-day, I'm actually not feeling motivated to do anything while here, at least not on my main. A slump, a depression, if you will.

Now that I know, well, there's a few things. Just putting this out here, if there's anyone who's modding a game and needs a replacement, consider myself volunteered. Short of specific mostly-rare circumstances (e.g. I'm in the game already as an alt, I'm on the blacklist of someone in the game, I won't play the game out of policy, you get the idea), there's pretty much nothing keeping me from accepting. Having more than one game to attend to will help the health of both. (Within reason. Ten games is just as bad on me as one game.)

That obviously being an unorthodox solution, I'll try the traditional one tomorrow. Which will be to blunt force my way through it. (So, within 12 hours most likely.) I'll try that out and see if I can get myself back into the game that way.

If that doesn't work, well, this IS team mafia, and my team's technically down a member. (We haven't heard from Mara in ages.) So if push comes to shove, and all else fails, we could probably pull a switcheroo, where I get subbed out of the active slot but remain on the team as an adviser while I get my head out of this mental slump. (This is my plan C, though, because it's less-than-ideal: a permanent solution for a temporary problem. I need to be in the game, like, right now. But I'm having this trouble. The trouble will go away. A switch-out would take care of the "in the game" bit, but after I'm finished with the trouble would leave me screaming to want back in, but the rules wouldn't allow that, soyeah. Not ideal, but plausible if necessary.)

On that note, it's 2:30 AM. I'm going to bed now, without any catchup. Sorry. I haven't even read the team PT. I'll read it and talk with them tomorrow, and then I'll read the bits of this game I need to.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5286 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 5285, mastin2 wrote:Guh.

I'm still where I was last time.

I'm going through...well, it's hard to explain.
See, most of the important stuff in my life is normalizing. I've mostly balanced the scales. My mafia life is basically all I need to normalize my rhythm on in order to have gotten back to fully normal. Easy task...especially since on my main, this is literally the only game...and yet, I've been finding it incredibly hard to muster up the willpower to actually come here and log on, even though I have had the time to do so. (Heck, I think I
have
logged on since my last post in here, just not having done anything.)

I think I mighta figured out the cause, that being, that I have a fundamentally broken psyche: the more games I'm in, the more I'm motivated to log into the account, and vice versa--meaning that right now, when I have a low game load, I'm so demotivated that I'm practically siteflaking. (This, incidentally, would actually also help to explain why as of late I haven't been able to successfully hydra: logging into my main's all nice and good, but I'd only have the singular game on the hydra, and thus, there's the temptation to not log in...especially given that I have a partner posting.)

Technically, there's other stuff I could be doing. Reviews, An Ill-Advised Text-Based Adventure (which I promised an update on...exactly one week ago, which has yet to come), you get the idea, but while I'm visiting the site day-to-day, I'm actually not feeling motivated to do anything while here, at least not on my main. A slump, a depression, if you will.

Now that I know, well, there's a few things. Just putting this out here, if there's anyone who's modding a game and needs a replacement, consider myself volunteered. Short of specific mostly-rare circumstances (e.g. I'm in the game already as an alt, I'm on the blacklist of someone in the game, I won't play the game out of policy, you get the idea), there's pretty much nothing keeping me from accepting. Having more than one game to attend to will help the health of both. (Within reason. Ten games is just as bad on me as one game.)

That obviously being an unorthodox solution, I'll try the traditional one tomorrow. Which will be to blunt force my way through it. (So, within 12 hours most likely.) I'll try that out and see if I can get myself back into the game that way.

If that doesn't work, well, this IS team mafia, and my team's technically down a member. (We haven't heard from Mara in ages.) So if push comes to shove, and all else fails, we could probably pull a switcheroo, where I get subbed out of the active slot but remain on the team as an adviser while I get my head out of this mental slump. (This is my plan C, though, because it's less-than-ideal: a permanent solution for a temporary problem. I need to be in the game, like, right now. But I'm having this trouble. The trouble will go away. A switch-out would take care of the "in the game" bit, but after I'm finished with the trouble would leave me screaming to want back in, but the rules wouldn't allow that, soyeah. Not ideal, but plausible if necessary.)

On that note, it's 2:30 AM. I'm going to bed now, without any catchup. Sorry. I haven't even read the team PT. I'll read it and talk with them tomorrow, and then I'll read the bits of this game I need to.

Replace out then goddammit. I really really really don't care what kind of troubles you go through when I'm playing a game. You can't play then replace out.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #5287 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:00 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In post 5254, Shadoweh wrote:I also think letting himself be baned and acting like it doesn't matter actually points towards him being Alquin. It's a really good fake-VT claim.

Scum who thinks that they're probably getting lynched anyway happily accedes to being Baned to avoid it hitting a scumbuddy who'll actually be alive at Night.

Scum who thinks that being Baned might stop them from getting lynched happily accedes to being Baned.

While Alquin is probably happy to be Baned, so is scum.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #5288 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:03 am

That said, I am rereading some stuff now so that I can settle on who my other priority suspects are. I don't think that we should chicken out on the UT lynch, but he's not the only scum.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #5289 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:11 am

Christ, this is a disgraceful position to be in with seven days left to do two lynches. Nobody has more than two votes.

Spoiler: Unofficial votecount
(2) Untrod Tripod: Gammagooey, ChannelDelibird
(2) Formerfish: singersigner, Shadoweh
(2) Titus: Eseponage, Aronis
(2) Espeonage: ActionDan, Oversoul
(2) Bulbazak: TellTaleHeart, vezokpiraka
(1) DeasVail: mastin2
(1) Oversoul: Untrod Tripod
(1) vezokpiraka: Bulbazak

(4) Not Voting: DeasVail, Formerfish, Cheetory6, Titus

We need to get moving, quickly. I'm trying to reread things to clarify but I've done work to organise my current reads and this is the group of people that remains when I eliminate everyone whom I would prefer not to lynch Today:

ActionDan, DeasVail, Espeonage, Formerfish, Shadoweh, vezokpiraka, Aronis, UT

I'd definitely vote for any of those to get a lynch, but if you put a gun to my head right now, I'd say my highest-priority targets are: UT, Aronis, Formerfish and DeasVail. Those latter two are the ones that most need reviews from me - that's the main purpose of my imminent reread - but I haven't had much of a read on either of the two for a long while beyond some generic 'Marquis seems carefree' stuff from like D1 that definitely will no longer suffice after 210 pages. It also helps that they're the two who overlap between my pool of plausible scum and that of Gestalt, whose reads matched mine enough to make me want to listen to what they had to say.

If we're saving the UT lynch for Tomorrow,
then my top preference is Aronis
. A no-result on my track on him doesn't really tell me very much about him (there are a lot of ways for him to still be scum with that result) and he's just generally been a huge lurksack with nothing to contribute. As of now it's been nearly five days since the last of his 76 posts. Almost none of those posts have contained anything relevant, interesting, or particularly compelling to make him look like town who cares about scumhunting. He basically hasn't said anything other than 'Titus and Espeonage are scum', with no real elaboration or push, for coming up to a month.

UNVOTE: Untrod Tripod
VOTE: Aronis

This really ought to happen.
#greenshirtthursdays
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5290 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:22 am

Post by singersigner »

GAWDDAMNIT CDB IF YOU TRY TO START A WAGON OUT OF NO WHERE AFTER JUST COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW THERE WEREN'T MORE THAN TWO VOTES ON ANYONE ON SOMEONE WHO HAS THE EXACT SAME POSTING/ACTIVITY HISTORY WITH MORE CONTENT AND LESS EXCUSES THAN SOMEONE WHO ALREADY HAS A WAGON AND IS IN YOUR LIST OF VIABLE LYNCH CANDIDATES I SWEAR TO GOD.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #5291 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:34 am

In post 5290, singersigner wrote:GAWDDAMNIT CDB IF YOU TRY TO START A WAGON OUT OF NO WHERE AFTER JUST COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW THERE WEREN'T MORE THAN TWO VOTES ON ANYONE ON SOMEONE WHO HAS THE EXACT SAME POSTING/ACTIVITY HISTORY WITH MORE CONTENT AND LESS EXCUSES THAN SOMEONE WHO ALREADY HAS A WAGON AND IS IN YOUR LIST OF VIABLE LYNCH CANDIDATES I SWEAR TO GOD.

Creating a one-vote wagon isn't that different to jumping onto a three and, as I said in the post, I'm more confident of Aronis than Formerfish. There are also people naysaying against Formerfish, I think, who should have less trouble voting for Aronis.

I think it's important that we get scum with our first lynch here. The game needs it for morale purposes. And right now I'm more confident of Aronis than Formerfish. I think we can make it happen. You should help.
#greenshirtthursdays
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5292 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5267, Formerfish wrote:
How is UT the only person getting shit for being a lurker when my wagon exists solely for the fact that I have been inactive? And you are one of the people who have commented on it too.

Because you don't have a real wagon yet. I would have thought that answer was obvious.
Vezok is saying that Empire ran from a scum game to a town game, using Tammy as an excuse for the player swap. Is that easier to understand?

Deli, right now there is a serious lack of momentum anywhere. I'm pretty sure Formerfish would have more support.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #5293 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:48 am

Gah, fine. It's just frustrating because I feel like I owe Formerfish's slot much more of a reread before it's fair for me to vote, but let's get on with it.

UNVOTE: Aronis
VOTE: Formerfish
#greenshirtthursdays
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5294 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: Bulbazak
Looking through his ISO, I'm growing really uncomfortable with the conclusions he made from his VCA.
Primarily, that I'm seriously raising an eyebrow at him shelving Aronis. Aronis should be his second biggest scumread, but for some reason I'm what appears to be his second choice despite him saying that my thought processes seem easy to follow [implying I'm more likely to be town from what I can tell]. Aronis has been a consistent scumread for him ALL GAME and yet for some reason he's not in his immediate lynchpool?

I feel like the manner in which he went about organizing his scumreads just makes absolutely no sense. Why does there have to be one scum between vezok and I and not potentially three scum in {UT, singer, Aronis} in his eyes? To me, it feels like he's got some kind of agenda with the manner in which he organized these two lists.

My ordered preference atm would be Bulba>Aronis>DV>Formerfish.
CDB, Gamma, Titus and Shadow are all sitting in an uncomfortable null-place.
UT is hopefully a dead man walking.

Feeling decent-to-good about everyone else in the game. That's where my head's at right now.

TTH wrote:This feels off that you would ring that bell because this is nothing like elusive from DoA.
I'm saying that Gamma saying he's absurdly confident in his UT-read feels similar to how he said he was absurdly confident in his elusive-read in DoA.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5295 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:27 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Is there any kind of case on fish besides him not saying much yet btw?
Genuinely curious.
Because there's a decent amount of substance that Marquis said before he replaced out that people could be talking about and fish has made some posts on the last few pages that everyone seems to be just kind of ignoring.
What do the people on his wagon think about that?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5296 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Oversoul- Cheetory is still more likely town than not despite all my paranoia and all his dicking around UT

DV I don't think I can justify caring about at this point

I'm just going to sheep TTH.

Vote: Bulbazak
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #5297 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:31 am

I traced Bulbazak last night. I'm not going to tell you who he detected but I don't think it was the targeting choice of someone who was trying to learn how to nightkill people.
#greenshirtthursdays
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5298 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Do you think baned Bulbazak would target anyone who might seem like they might be a nightkill target?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #5299 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:40 am

In post 5298, Cheetory6 wrote:Do you think baned Bulbazak would target anyone who might seem like they might be a nightkill target?

Yes. He might not carry out a kill on a Major Night but I would certainly expect him to detect a possible nightkill target so that he can pass on their sign to a buddy more likely to carry out a kill. The Bane doesn't make him any easier to Trace than anyone else, so that's not a factor either.
#greenshirtthursdays

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”