BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:53 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

You imply it by assuming that Titus disagrees with my reads. She would not disagree if I was scum, would she?

Her VCA states that you/CES are scum. There isn't actually a whole lot of VCA in her post though. She thinks that you have found a way around her meta tell and she thinks if she is wrong on one of you then it's probably elk.

We can do Anen/???, sure.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1925, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You imply it by assuming that Titus disagrees with my reads. She would not disagree if I was scum, would she?

Her VCA states that you/CES are scum. There isn't actually a whole lot of VCA in her post though. She thinks that you have found a way around her meta tell and she thinks if she is wrong on one of you then it's probably elk.

We can do Anen/???, sure.

I dont really imply it as you make it i'm jsut showing you how your play is bad if you are town. when i have limited info and vague statements i have to make a few assumptions and one of them being that her VCA would have diffrent results. If they reach the same conclusion that you have how is it bad or shallow?

also shes not in the game so im not looking at her shitty ass meta so tell her to stop insinuating shit right now
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:05 pm

Yes, you do.

Again, you're speaking as if I'm town here. When asking me to talk to Titus, why would you bother if you thought I was scum? Titus' comments wouldn't mean shit.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 4.08Cogito Ergo Sum (2) - Antihero, BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee (1) - Cogito Ergo Sum
ika (1) - theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks (1) - Regfan

Not Voting (2) - Ankamius, ika

With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

The deadline is Friday, May 22, 2015, at 2:00 AM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-05-22 02:00:00).
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1927, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yes, you do.

Again, you're speaking as if I'm town here. When asking me to talk to Titus, why would you bother if you thought I was scum? Titus' comments wouldn't mean shit.

Actualy i think quite the opposite your jsut trying to force a viewpoint, but lets go with it for a miniutie and pretend that i am implying that. Is it a problemthat i am currently scumhunting you and asking you questions and interacting with you?

I dont see mysefl really even speaking you as town if anything im speaking on objective standpoint of how a town should play. If anything they way your acting towards me is as if you think im town

I bother with stuff like that to see how you go about doing it. Like i have clearly stated a lot fo why i do things and you keep trying to twist in in a negative light and not even really refute my points as a whole.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by ika »

Oh btw BBT, abotu 98% of what you are trying to argue with me can be easily refuted by the simple fact of WIFOM it can be easier to jsut state that titus never did it but its all WIFOM.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: theelkspeaks
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Antihero »

so

bbt

are you ever planning on giving a read on elk or are you going to talk around it in circles for all of eternity?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Elk is town.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Antihero »

fuck that

VOTE: elk
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:34 pm

Anti. vote CES.

Stop playing badly.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Antihero »

rebuttal: elk's recent play is inexcusably fucking awful. we're seeing the SAME IKA PUSH FOR THE SECOND DAY IN A ROW FROM THE SAME PEOPLE

two+two equals four.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Do you believe me now Reg?
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by theelkspeaks »

I'm convinced that ika is scum, and I'm willing to tunnel him because I think he's playing objectively the most scummy of every player in the game. I know that I'm not scum, but I don't know how to make you believe me, so I'm just going to keep pushing the person I believe is scum.

Just lynch ika already. He's SCUM. SCUM SCUM SCUM.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Ank's vote for elk gives me a little pause but on the whole I don't really see him approach an elkvote in this convoluted way if he's partnered with BBT.

Elk coming in and just pushing ika when there are 3 non-ika people voting him on a crucial Day (when he's expressed previous suspicion of Ank) also helps.

So I'm going to do what I've wanted ever since I woke up and caught up with the game.

===========[}
{]===========

Vote: theelkspeaks
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:59 pm

In post 1936, Antihero wrote:rebuttal: elk's recent play is inexcusably fucking awful. we're seeing the SAME IKA PUSH FOR THE SECOND DAY IN A ROW FROM THE SAME PEOPLE

two+two equals four.

Because ika is fucking scum and meta is fucking up your ability to see that.

That hammer from CES. My fucking word. So hesitant to vote Yesterday when Anen/ika were the choices, has no problem hammering out of the blue here though. Where is the hesitancy now?

Fuck this game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 12:16 am

Also, Ank should be made to explain that vote tomorrow.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Regfan »

Just got home and am praying that this is over, give me some good news Equinox, I could def use some right now, also the sooner the better please don't make me stay up F5'ing the shit out of this page for hours.

Recent posting rules out CES-Elk and BBT-Elk (Never really thought this was the case anyway, still think Psyche-BBT interactions don't fit as partners) but think Anks vote and then 'do you believe me now?' was a last minute distancing attempt, locking in Ank-Elk (Really would be shocked if Anti or Ika are scum here).
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 4.09theelkspeaks (4) - Regfan, Ankamius, Antihero, Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum (1) - BlueBloodedToffee
ika (1) - theelkspeaks

Not Voting (1) - ika

With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

The deadline is Friday, May 22, 2015, at 2:00 AM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-05-22 02:00:00).

Survey says...

theelkspeaks,
town vanilla
, was lynched on Day 4!

Night 4 begins now. The deadline is Friday, May 15, 2015, at 12:00 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-05-15 12:00:00).
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Equinox »

If the definition of a hero is someone who gets other people killed, then what is the definition of an antihero?

Antihero,
town vanilla
, has died on Night 4!

Day 5 begins now.

Vote Count 5.00
Not Voting (5) - Ankamius, BlueBloodedToffee, Cogito Ergo Sum, ika, Regfan

With 5 alive, it will take 3 to lynch.

The deadline is Friday, May 29, 2015, at 3:30 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-05-29 15:30:00).
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Okay.

I think it's BBT-Ank. Purely from a scumhunting perspective, I'd probably support an Ank-lynch most out of those two (it's clearly not BBT-ika; Regfan does seem a bit protective of BBT but I don't even think it's more likely than Ank-ika and lynching Ank also covers Ank-Regfan). But that probably relies on a potential BBTtown to consider Ank-ika seriously, which is probably not realistic. So, if I'd vote right now, which I won't, because it's unquestionably better to take our time and agree on a lynch before placing any votes, I would vote BBT.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'd really like an explanation from Regfan as to why he still thought it was me+elk when I basically tipped the dominoes to an elk lynch.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:31 am

In post 1945, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Okay.

I think it's BBT-Ank. Purely from a scumhunting perspective, I'd probably support an Ank-lynch most out of those two (it's clearly not BBT-ika; Regfan does seem a bit protective of BBT but I don't even think it's more likely than Ank-ika and lynching Ank also covers Ank-Regfan). But that probably relies on a potential BBTtown to consider Ank-ika seriously, which is probably not realistic. So, if I'd vote right now, which I won't, because it's unquestionably better to take our time and agree on a lynch before placing any votes, I would vote BBT.

Lololoolololol

You're just gonna try and link me with just about anyone? It's weak. This is absolutely insane.

What are your reasons for me being scum now? Given at least half your case just got smashed with elk flipping town.

I have played the perfect game; take note of that. Perfect. I haven't been on one fucking mislynch. Yeah OK, I wasn't necessarily town reading some of the people who got lynched but I had the sense to see there were much better lynches available.

I'm ready to vote for CES and finally win this fucking game. We could have done this a long time ago.

Ank, can you explain your elk vote yesterday please?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

Yeah. I looked at Aneninen's ISO and noticed that he was trying to discredit both me and Antihero. He had the same type of tone towards elk, but wasn't actually trying to shut him down. Combining that with elk jumping on me (the counterwagon to Anen) after him made me suddenly a lot more sure that elk was scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:01 am

What are your thoughts on the game now?

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”