Mini 1663: Rick and Morty Mafia (Game Over)

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

So between Heartless last post and the horrible track target Flames is probably scum.

Also im vanilla now so that is nice. Aristo should either not target or target Jingle tonight.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 625, Rainbowdash wrote:So between Heartless last post and the horrible track target Flames is probably scum.

Also im vanilla now so that is nice. Aristo should either not target or target Jingle tonight.

Why Jingle?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Jingle »

I'm presumably negative utility. I agree with vanillaizing me.

D3x, you're up.
This is a Parachute.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by d3x »

I'll be on tonight with thoughts and my action Last Night.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Flames682 »

How does Heartless's last post have anything to do with me scum?
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 629, Flames682 wrote:How does Heartless's last post have anything to do with me scum?

You should know this, others may not though so I will explain.

Weak doctor is a unique role in that its basically a mix of protective and investigative role, oddly enough its a better investigative role than things like at tracker. In simpler terms, the weak doctor is cop that dies in they target mafia and protect their target if they target town. Heartless died, immediately after they said that they would target you. Until lufan posted, I just assumed scum went directly for that kill and RIP was brought down by lufan, that has been proven to not be right.

We are dealing with two kills, and a vig claim so says they are not responsible for either. Heartless could be responsible for their own death though if you were scum. That's what I am going off of when I say their flip means you are scum. That and that you actually targeted RIP when lufan when asked who they should kill was told one of RIP or Jingle, and you didn't target players like KJ or Mainez.

So yeah. I think you are scum based off of the night actions, because I come up with only one (somewhat more complex than I believe this pony would come up with and very risky) scenario that isn't "bastard modding" where we had two deaths. Plus weak doctor + tracker + to a lesser extent kthnx and Elbrin... that is a LOT of town investigative power. I want you to answer me: How do we have two deaths without weak doctor self-destruct coming into play?

Town block is me + lufan + Elbrin. Artis is an honorary member for now, I guess d3x can be too but meh. Lets rock this game.

@mod
- Can you fix the first page? You have Elbrin listed as dead and RIP alive there.
You don't earn
loyalty
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Flames682 »

What's the complex scenario?

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: Flames682

Am I doing it right?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 631, Flames682 wrote:What's the complex scenario?

Shouldn't you be the one coming up with a theory of how you actually are town?

Elbirn wrote:VOTE: Flames682

Am I doing it right?

Yeah. Im going to wait and make sure kthnx doesn't also have a guilty though.
You don't earn
loyalty
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 630, Rainbowdash wrote:because I come up with only one (somewhat more complex than I believe this pony would come up with and very risky) scenario that isn't "bastard modding" where we had two deaths

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

So just checking: You have a grand total of zero scenarios that exist in your mind where you can actually be town?
You don't earn
loyalty
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Flames682 »

A. Heartless was lying (plausible to throw scum off, WIFOM)
B. Serial Killer (unlikely)

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Flames682 »

I doubt Serial Killer in this PR heavy game

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

So the only thing you can come up with is that Heartless lied in a scenario that if they lied and it went wrong probably cost town the game?

Realistically the only way that you are town (likely) is that lufan is actually a SK who claimed on shot and got super gutsy by deciding claim to not have killed last night and instead killed Heartless or killed Elbrin (I don't actually doubt you tracked RIP) which if you were scum could actually buy them some extra time.

What about the bad track decision though? Why track RIP over the players that we claimed were not going to be acting, or those that would have inconsequential actions? What the BG is doing seems like something useful for scum to know.
You don't earn
loyalty
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Because bad judgment

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 591, Jingle wrote:d3x- Protect randomly between {Heartless, Kthxbye, Flames} to discourage scumkills there.
I was hoping to draw the Scumshot based on the pool. With a Doc and 2 Investigative Roles in the mix, I should've been shot. I figured that the only way Scum wouldn't try me is if 1-2 Scum were in that pile. For that reason, I didn't do anything Last Night. Scum didn't go after me hoping to hit 1/3 of our most powerful Investigative/Protective Roles, thus there has to be Scum in that pile. Further, I don't believe either half of Heartless is terribad enough to set up and then confirm their target, just to say fuck it and Protect someone else. All of this only reinforces Flames Scum.

I can't stick around any longer tonight, I ended up going to the hospital for visits. I should be able to get back on tomorrow at some point.

Vote:Flames
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Jingle »

Unvote please. I want discussion for a little bit.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 640, d3x wrote:
In post 591, Jingle wrote:d3x- Protect randomly between {Heartless, Kthxbye, Flames} to discourage scumkills there.
I was hoping to draw the Scumshot based on the pool. With a Doc and 2 Investigative Roles in the mix, I should've been shot. I figured that the only way Scum wouldn't try me is if 1-2 Scum were in that pile. For that reason, I didn't do anything Last Night. Scum didn't go after me hoping to hit 1/3 of our most powerful Investigative/Protective Roles, thus there has to be Scum in that pile. Further, I don't believe either half of Heartless is terribad enough to set up and then confirm their target, just to say fuck it and Protect someone else. All of this only reinforces Flames Scum.

I can't stick around any longer tonight, I ended up going to the hospital for visits. I should be able to get back on tomorrow at some point.

Vote:Flames

Actually that makes a lot of sense, and tonight you should randomize between the strongest town PRs and your biggest scumread.

But more to the point, you're the other way I can see Flames being town. If you're scum and you swapped places with Heartless's target that's a pretty solid use of your power. It also explains why scum didn't target you, because they knew you wouldn't be targeting someone they wanted to die anyway.

Because of that, I suggest not lynching Flames today. If we don't lynch him then he has to give a result tomorrow as well, as do you. If you're town, your results will obviously be helpful. If you're not your results will still give us information to analyze. Either way, we can only get added information from letting the two of you live. And that's not even considering the chance that you or Flames eats the NK tonight, given that you're both strong roles and scum has to risk losing a player in keeping whichever of you is town alive. Not to mention that at least flames is limited scum utility at this point, given that we've already massclaimed.

KJ, who did you predict?

And for the record:

In post 591, Jingle wrote:If we get a guilty, we hold onto it one night for KJ to predict it, confirming his role.

We shouldn't abandon this plan unless we have a second guilty. In which case we lynch whichever guilty has the weaker role. Once KJ has named his prediction, Kthx should say his target and result.

As an aside, Elbirn is mod-confirmed level town to me at this point. There was no reason for scum to shoot the bodyguard, especially when he was under a fair amount of suspicion. That the mod accidentally put El in the dead players list telling me he was the original nightkill only adds to this.
This is a Parachute.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:41 am

Post by killerjester »

I chose Mainez

VOTE: Mainez

Flames can die tomorrow or lufan can shoot him I don't really care which.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Elbirn »

Yeah I didn't even pick up on the fact that I was supposed to eat a night kill, I somehow got "scum targeted rip for nk" and "rip bodyguarded Me" into my head, and yet didn't connect the dots to "scum actually targeted me".
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 643, killerjester wrote:I chose Mainez

What? Why?

Kthx, results?
This is a Parachute.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Mainez »

In post 643, killerjester wrote:I chose Mainez

excuse me? no no
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 642, Jingle wrote:Because of that, I suggest not lynching Flames today. If we don't lynch him then he has to give a result tomorrow as well, as do you. If you're town, your results will obviously be helpful. If you're not your results will still give us information to analyze. Either way, we can only get added information from letting the two of you live. And that's not even considering the chance that you or Flames eats the NK tonight, given that you're both strong roles and scum has to risk losing a player in keeping whichever of you is town alive. Not to mention that at least flames is limited scum utility at this point, given that we've already massclaimed.

But he is scum. Why let him live?

We shouldn't abandon this plan unless we have a second guilty. In which case we lynch whichever guilty has the weaker role. Once KJ has named his prediction, Kthx should say his target and result.

We should absolutely abandon that idea. First KJ isn't confirmed town or anything like that (he actually isn't a bad scum pick) so we could be giving him something very dangerous. Besides, is your read of him actually going to change if he confirms his role?

Once kthnx claims his result and lufan/mainz get targets we should be lynching Flames. That shut down he has done since the lufan lack of vig shot sure reads as scum to me.
You don't earn
loyalty
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Yeah I mean I'm not the best at this game, and I'll admit to not 100% having my head in it, but Flames is pretty much confscum. I'm not adverse to quicklynching him and moving this game forward.

Speaking of which, in like 3-4 weeks I'm probably going to not have internet because tumultuous life changes. I mean I'll phone post as able but yeah. If it turns out to be too awful I'll replace out when the time comes, but doing so would feel like utter dogshit because I've never flaked and I never intend to. :|
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Flames682 »

There is no such thing as confscum unless it's an open setup maybe.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”