grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:57 am

Post by grapes »

Normally I'd argue that anyone with a brain stem could tell there's too much traction for the flashwagon on me for me to be scum but I don't honestly really give a fuck if I'm lynched so I'll just keep that to myself.

Soren is a much better lynch, though. His replace out upon first impression did seem kinda town but calling yourself trash at the game and borderline crying before getting replaced out begs the question of why you're so pissed about getting lynched as town. It actually sorta makes me wonder if he actually is scum and got really pissed at being caught day 1. Like I know I'd be pretty pissed to let my scum team down that early. The wagon there built up at a much healthier rate imo.

Also pere, dex made some pretty good points against the soren slot I believe about 3 or 4 pages back. But I understand that you're probs scum and reading the thread is optional for you.

lala ducks vote is pretty bad but not really convinced that slot is scum

farside seems town

bookitty im like 85% on for being scum

lucian lurking out deadline and completely avoiding vca is sketchy af

house i still think is town sadly
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:05 am

Post by House »

In post 750, grapes wrote:
house i still think is town sadly

:lol:
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:18 am

Post by VysePresident »

So, I've read about half the game so far, up to Page #10, and I'm heading to work shortly. I'll go ahead and throw out what reads I have, and get back to you guys tonight.

-Leans Town - House(?), Lucian, Suzenne

NOTES: House is probably the weakest of my Townreads, just because I'm not fond of his read process so far, and he seems a bit more focused than last time I played with him. That said, there's a flow to his thoughts that leans more like his Town thought process, and I feel that outweighs the former stuff. I'll probably look into this more tonight.

Lucian leans Town mostly because he feels like I expect. Call it a gutread.

Suzenne feels pretty Town to me. She's a little bit weird stylistically, but so far, so good. I don't get House's bit on her being low-hanging fruit, really. :/

---

Null - Farside, Lala, Aero, grapes.

Mostly okay with Farside, but she hasn't wowed me yet, either. I'm still not sure what to make of Lala ever. I didn't really get any scum or Townvibes from Aero. Honestly, I've haven't even really bothered to think about Grapes that much. Some of his yelling pushed toward mildly Town, but meh. Not my first choice of counterwagon.

---

Dunno - D3x, Peregrine, Kat,

Haven't seen much of anything from these people.

---

Scummy - Blankface.

Mostly, I don't like the way he's hanging around & posting blandly inoffensive analysis. I'll dive into this tonight, when I have time to actually explain my read, but mostly, I just feel like he's playing to avoid attention so far. I'm a little sad to see that apparently the pressure on him died.

In all honesty, I'll probably vote Grapes if it really has to be him or me, but realistically, I'm leaning more towards Blankface for scum.

VOTE: Blankface

#VanityWagonGo!
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:23 am

Post by VysePresident »

-I can't math. >_<

In post 749, Suzune wrote:
In post 741, House wrote:Where's my vote again?

Screw it, best to be sure...

VOTE: Soren

Sure, I can do that. post 603, Suzune"] and post 508

Although honestly, president who replaced him is not very helpful either in clearing Soren's case if that was his intention. Sharing that he was not really going to catch up until the nighttime is kind of odd. You would think, given the number of votes on the person he replaced that, he would reread quicker.

Honestly? I think the case on Soren mostly amounts to his playstyle, plus a bit of momentum. I mean, sure I'm biased, but I think the scumread on him was silly. I had him as Town even before I replaced into the slot.

Also, I'm busy. It's my Black Belt test this Saturday, plus I have a job. I'm not thrilled, but I'm not a fast poster, and I'm not any good when I try to be, unless I find something I want to latch onto hard. I'll take being right over finding a convenient counterwagon ASAP.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why would a vanity wagon work at all 1 day till deadline? Like wtf do you expect
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

And I'm thinking of changing my vote to vyse now.

Mmmmmm
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 731, Katsuki wrote:I've lurked for months on end and I really want to re-establish that playstyle.

oh good lord that is all kinds of horrid...
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by d3x »

prodge, I'll be on tonight
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Re-reading. I'll have something soonish.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Would like to add that being told to not vote Pere because he 'picks up around day 3 or 4' is a shitty reason not to vote someone.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Starting to think Blank is scum.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Would love to hear why.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Would love to tell you :mrgreen:

But I can't :/
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Can't as in it's a gut read?

I'd also like to hear from Vyse what inoffensive analysis is. What the hell is offensive analysis? I can't scum read that vote though, It isn't opportunistic but it's pretty useless. And I have to say what pressure? The only person who's voted me with any reasoning or analysis behind the vote is Lucian. What pressure is there from Pere, who voted and then jumped to the Grapes wagon when he saw that it was going to go nowhere? And then he continues on to do the same things that I got shit for early game, asking questions but providing no analysis himself. This is why 'town!Pere really hits his stride day 3 or 4' is shitty logic. I don't care. There's enough in the game that Pere could take a stance on something, instead he's done nothing but sheep House and then jump to another wagon when nothing comes from it. Tell me why I shouldn't scum read that.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by BlankFace »

I'd like to hear from Pere why I am/was scum, why Grapes is scum, and why Kat/Dex were likely the last scum slot, as he said in . Because that is 563 posts as of this one since he gave any hint to actually having any stances or reads this game.
LucianRoy
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by LucianRoy »

Yeah, I'm planning to post here soon, I hope. Studying for finals and completing final projects is a slow death parade.
I'm considering replacing out, but it's super close to the deadline, and that would leave the town at a disadvantage, so this game has priority once I make some time.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 1, Vote Count #18

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Bookitty
(0)
d3x
(1)
House -- Katsuki
(4)
VysePresident -- grapes, Suzune, d3x, House
(0)
LucianRoy
(0)
Suzune
(1)
BlankFace -- VysePresident
(0)
farside22
(1)
PeregrineV -- BlankFace
(0)
lalaladucks
(0)
Katsuki
(0)
PeaceBringer
(5)
grapes -- PeregrineV, farside22, PeaceBringer, Bookitty, lalaladucks

Not Voting:
LucianRoy

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

lalaladucks is V/LA from 5/16 to 5/19.

Day 1 Will End on Thursday, May 14th, at 7 p.m. eastern time.
Countdown: (expired on 2015-05-14 19:00:00)

Spoiler:

VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 754, farside22 wrote:Why would a vanity wagon work at all 1 day till deadline? Like what do you expect

Realistically, I don't expect to lynch Blank, but miracles have happened to me before. It depends in large part on where everyone's at, how quickly I can write up my thoughts, and a lot based on activity. At the very least, I want people pointed his direction tomorrow, unless something pushes me off that read. It's not like I can't switch my vote if it comes down to it.

Mostly, I just don't find the case on Grapes that impressive so far. Feel free to talk to me about it - I've still got a fair bit of the game to sort through, and it's possible you're seeing something I'm not. Mostly though, I just don't see myself voting him now except in self-defense, and even that doesn't seem too appealing.

I'm baffled at how you think that's scummy, to be honest.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 763, BlankFace wrote:Can't as in it's a gut read?

I'd also like to hear from Vyse what inoffensive analysis is. What the hell is offensive analysis? I can't scum read that vote though, It isn't opportunistic but it's pretty useless. And I have to say what pressure? The only person who's voted me with any reasoning or analysis behind the vote is Lucian. What pressure is there from Pere, who voted and then jumped to the Grapes wagon when he saw that it was going to go nowhere? And then he continues on to do the same things that I got shit for early game, asking questions but providing no analysis himself. This is why 'town!Pere really hits his stride day 3 or 4' is shitty logic. I don't care. There's enough in the game that Pere could take a stance on something, instead he's done nothing but sheep House and then jump to another wagon when nothing comes from it. Tell me why I shouldn't scum read that.

Mostly, I think you're playing too safe.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Anyway, I've got a few chores & stuff to take care of, but I'll try to dive into my thoughts more tonight. I figure the overview is a better place to start than nothing.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by BlankFace »

You shouldn't dive in shallow water.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by grapes »

blankface your snark to doing things ratio is pretty tilted considering that we're kind of in need of a lynch and you're kinda just not picking a wagon instead of just...like i don't even know what you're doing

you've been around and caught up right? so are you just not happy with either wagon or do you think your vote on pere is going anywhere? you're scumreading the soren slot but you're turning a blind eye to that wagon for some strange reason and over focusing on pere, who as far as i can see is a big bucket of null imo
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by BlankFace »

I don't like your wagon. I'm giving the newly replaced Soren slot a bit of time for analysis. I can afford the next three or four hours before I change my vote. I still stand behind the Pere vote though. That's going right back up day 2. Where was that snark to doing thing ratio for the past.... tenHouse posts? I made one comment, I can go through the past few pages and find many more of his.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by BlankFace »

On the topic of House, the push on Kat is weak, Ducks/Kat's reaction is justified. That exchange was weird and I don't see a slip being that grossly obvious.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by grapes »

Everybody's snark is different so it's kinda like comparing apples and oranges for you and house.

But less than a day left it's pretty much me or vysepresident. So, I'd just like people to ball up and pick a wagon. Like I don't want to have to self hammer just for us to get a lynch today but this activity right now is sorta making think that might actually happen.

Right now there's scum on my wagon guaranteed. (hint it's bookitty or maybe this peacebringer fella who hasn't impressed me, like I didn't even catch the post where he voted me) I could flashwagon either of them no questions asked.

Also of note that bookitty hops on me without batting an eye when peacebringer/aero whom she's presumable scumreading hops on as well scum for sure but that might have to wait until tomorrow)

At least the vyse wagon looks relatively town driven to me.

Like suzune is probs town, im town, dex is nullish town and house is pretty town like it's a pretty cool wagon in my totally unbiased opinion.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”