Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5650 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5646, Espeonage wrote:
In post 5642, Cheetory6 wrote:I'm not trying to argue that there isn't 1-2 active scum influencing the gamestate, but you can be sure that between FF and 4nx or someone else nondescript like Shadow there's a decent chance of at least one scum trying to fly completely under the radar by not being on anything.

I would rather catch scum that is vocal overscum that isn't when the pools of players are pretty equal.

Huh?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #5651 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 5645, Cheetory6 wrote:
hito wrote:(2) Not Voting: 4nxi3ty,
Formerfish
(Oversoul)
With votes like this I can't imagine why.

SO because I wasn't around for much of the day, and didn't have a vote down on someone when a mislynch occurred I'm flying under the radar?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5652 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5641, Cheetory6 wrote:And if Aronis is town then 4nx can wave his hands around saying "wow look at all of these townwagons that I haven't voted for ever I'm so town wow".
I mean for fuck's sake 3-4 players in this game are entirely basing how they're analyzing this game on VCA.
If I were scum, one of the main things I would be playing around in a game with VCAcentric players would be VCA. Sitting off wagons or stacking wagons would be the first thing I would be aiming to do to fuck with town's ability to read me.
Like, whatever, don't believe me, I'm not trying to prove I'm town right now.
I'm just saying that VCA only works so long as people aren't trying to play around it and if either you or mastin is town then there's no reason for scum in a tryhard scenario like team mafia not to try and fuck with that kind of stuff.

Cheetory, there's only two ways to beat my VCA. One, stage something like what happened in the nightless with a ridiculous scenario or b) never bus. I need a scumflip to be very accurate. I do know when my gut tells me there's something fishy in paradise.

The fact you're willing to keep doing the same thing, despite it not working doesn't sit well with me.

What do you propose we do differently as a group to actually lynch scum this time?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5653 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5651, Formerfish wrote:
In post 5645, Cheetory6 wrote:
hito wrote:(2) Not Voting: 4nxi3ty,
Formerfish
(Oversoul)
With votes like this I can't imagine why.

SO because I wasn't around for much of the day, and didn't have a vote down on someone when a mislynch occurred I'm flying under the radar?

Stop bitching about the category. Vote for a scumread and explain why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5654 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

You're not voting for anyone now either.
Given that I have no idea who you're townreading or scumreading off the top of my head and you've come in to complain about people yet again rather than take a hardstance on literally anything, yes, you're flying under the radar.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5655 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

@FF...you can start with this post.

In post 5284, singersigner wrote:
In post 5273, Formerfish wrote:
In post 5252, singersigner wrote:
In post 5240, Formerfish wrote:I survived another Mothers Day in the restaurant industry. I will be here tonight.

I'm really looking forward to you being here. I have a pending question: who would you vote right now, gun to your head?

UT or you.

Why me?

Also, do you or your team have any original thoughts on the game? Most of the catch-up spam I'm seeing is just regurgitating the popular opinions of others or defending yourself.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5656 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus wrote:The fact you're willing to keep doing the same thing, despite it not working doesn't sit well with me.
What exactly is it that I'm doing over and over again that isn't working and why is that scummy?
If you're trying to imply that me continuing to use my preferred MO [which usually works decently well] is scummy? I shade at you for the fact that you're trying to appease people over and over again and it's clearly not working either? Should I call you scum for that? Like, I'm literally voting how I feel I should be voting right now. You can fucking shade at me all you want, but this is how I play the game. I vote for who I want to lynch at the time provided that there isn't someone who I really want to sheep, it isn't RVS/earlyD1 and there isn't a deadline crunch. I honestly think it's fucking ridiculous that anyone would play any other way, but what do I know.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5657 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Should I shade at you*
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5658 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5644, singersigner wrote:My team has townreads on everyone on Bulb's wagon, yes. That was part of the reason why they were so ok with a Bulb lynch. That and his VCA, but I digress.

Has or Had? Regfan sounds like he's at least re-evaluating. I understand thinking it was an all-star team pre-lynch. I don't think DV counts as a blanket town read, he hasn't been one since Major Day 1 at least. He's not a part of the Drive.
(this is that patented buddying thing, ie talking to people like they're human beings every once in awhile.)
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5659 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5656, Cheetory6 wrote:
Titus wrote:The fact you're willing to keep doing the same thing, despite it not working doesn't sit well with me.
What exactly is it that I'm doing over and over again that isn't working and why is that scummy?
If you're trying to imply that me continuing to use my preferred MO [which usually works decently well] is scummy? I shade at you for the fact that you're trying to appease people over and over again and it's clearly not working either? Should I call you scum for that? Like, I'm literally voting how I feel I should be voting right now. You can fucking shade at me all you want, but this is how I play the game. I vote for who I want to lynch at the time provided that there isn't someone who I really want to sheep, it isn't RVS/earlyD1 and there isn't a deadline crunch. I honestly think it's fucking ridiculous that anyone would play any other way, but what do I know.

Seriously, you think I'm still fucking appeasing? So basically, you're ignoring how far and hard I fought against that Bulba wagon? Good to know. I haven't been appeasing anyone. I've been cooperating and not insulting.

You're literally insisting we don't look at the major wagon pushers despite how many wrong wagons they've pushed. You're insisting on an MO that's worked well in the past. I'm not even sure what you're talking about, but it's not working here. Whatever's going on here, it ain't working.

Repeating the same thing and expecting different results is insanity. So either a) you're insisting on insanity or b) you're scum. I don't like either option.

While I disagree with the Shadoweh read, I'm entertaining it because it's something that shakes up my own personal game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5660 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm not insisting anything?
I'm voting for one person. Anyone can vote anyone they want holy fuck Titus I'm not in the fucking mood for you to be calling me 'insane' just because you can't be fucked to ever try to figure anything out that I'm saying before constantly rushing to oppose it.

You were being appeasy by saying that it should be between Bulba and Aronis. You were being appeasy by saying that TTH should pick the next two wagons or whatever the fuck you said before.
You're asking me to be appeasy by not pushing sidewagons.
Like jesus fucking christ Titus.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5661 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like if you want me to consider something else, then you could say fucking something like I don't know
"HI CHEETORY MY BUDDY MY FRIEND COULD YOU TELL ME ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT SHADOW ATM?"
And then I might reply
"HI TITUS MY BUDDY MY FRIEND I WILL LOOK AT HER TOMORROW BECAUSE ATM I FEEL LIKE BASHING MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL."
What a fun hypothetical scenario!
Much better than "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING AND I'M GOING TO GET ANGRY ABOUT IT FOR SOME REASON."
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #5662 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Formerfish »

@singer- Part of the reason is going to be from Marquis thinking that Empire was scum, and most of my read is going to come form the fact that you seem to only be pushing me based off my activity. Titus does a good job of explaining it in a way that I would never be able to.

In post 5064, Titus wrote:@Singer, It's ok for UT not to post because UT is hanging out with you, but it's not ok for FF not to contribute because he's got a sick fiance and is a replacement? While I'm sure he could relay Marquis's reads, they are not his reads. I like the fact FF is open and honest and saying he's confused.

You've also committed a logical falllacy here. You've supposed that two issues that can ideally be handled separately by two players means one player can handle both.

You've supposed UT has got real life issues, yet he can post (and it's somehow temporarily excusable although I doubt he's been at the commune all game). You're a replacement, yet you can post. Therefore, having both shouldn't stop FF. The logical fallacy can be displayed in math terms.

An Average person can hold 5 bricks. (Personal reasons not to post)
An Average person can hold 5 stones. (Being a replacement)
Therefore, a person can hold both 5 bricks and 5 stones. (Being a replacement and dealing with personal issues)
Yet it can be true that the maximum any one person can hold is 7 objects. (Either being a replacement or dealing with personal issues).

FF, not posting for ever will not be tolerated, but it seems like you're coming up with smokescreen reasons for UT.

UT is not explaining his gamma read. Your big reason for not liking DV, he didn't explain his reads. DV's explained more in his current post than UT has explained all game.
UT is not posting content. Your big reason for not liking FF is... not posting content. UT is actually just spamming.

I do love the touch of "class" at the end where you attempt to paint my opinion as wrong or scummy just because you disagree with it and it doesn't fit into your narrative.

All the reasons you push for voting other people also apply to UT. Yet, you won't vote him.

Other than you I could see Dan being scum here as well. Since I am doing a lot of this from behind I can see the outcome before the actions themselves. Something that I noticed about Dan is that he is pushing hard for people to vote for people who end up being town. Now this could just be really bad luck with his reads, and I think that could be the case, except for one thing. Dan hasn't really done anything that I can remember him for otherwise. He has basically been nonexistent and no one seems to be saying shit about it. It was like when people were railing against me for not posting when Aro had been mia for much longer.

I would be fine with a vote on either of you two. In fact, I think scum is here
Vote Action Dan
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5663 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, Cheetory, I've seen that our conversation is past the point of being useful. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

FF, I'm going to watch the reactions to your post there before I comment. I am surprised that is what leads you to Singer scum, but I'll take what I can get.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5664 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

FF wrote:Something that I noticed about Dan is that he is pushing hard for people to vote for people who end up being town
Who is he pushing hard for who's ended up being town?

@Titus. Kgreatthankyoutonightisnotagoodnight.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5665 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by singersigner »

Cheetory. She's scum. It's not worth it. Don't go to the dark side. Come see the light...again...

Preview Edit:
@FF...it should be pretty obvious by now that I was excusing his play because we suspected he was Alquin, so...you can try another explanation seeing as you don't have the same excuse. And it's not just your absense. It's the excuses you've made instead of just taking the time to do something, and then the lack of effort in doing anything. I've already said Titus's defense of you is terrible so using her words to defend you is just ironic at this point.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #5666 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 5664, Cheetory6 wrote:
FF wrote:Something that I noticed about Dan is that he is pushing hard for people to vote for people who end up being town
Who is he pushing hard for who's ended up being town?

@Titus. Kgreatthankyoutonightisnotagoodnight.

I've seen pushes on TSO (flipped town), UT (town until he isn't), and CDB (someone I have a fairly strong town read on). All of those people have been targets of Dans pushes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5667 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

His strongest push for a long time now has been Espeonage.
What's your read on him?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #5668 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 5665, singersigner wrote:Cheetory. She's scum. It's not worth it. Don't go to the dark side. Come see the light...again...

Preview Edit:
@FF...it should be pretty obvious by now that I was excusing his play because we suspected he was Alquin, so...you can try another explanation seeing as you don't have the same excuse. And it's not just your absense. It's the excuses you've made instead of just taking the time to do something, and then the lack of effort in doing anything. I've already said Titus's defense of you is terrible so using her words to defend you is just ironic at this point.

Last first: just because you said someones idea is bad doesnt make it bad. UT: if he is Alquin (which I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt of) then you could easily be whiteknighting knowing that you are going to kill him tonight without anything being able to block that. My activity: How many people do you know who would replace into a game that was 130 pages long? Have you ever done it? I am playing the best I can, and it will only get better as I get a better handle and the amount of pages per day slow down a little bit. I have a full time job that I am not able to play much during (I usually read a page or two while I am shitting but it is hard to being coherent in that fashion), and then I go home to a fiance in the throws of depression mixed with a whole lot of anxiety and a 21 month old who has started stripping and pissing whenever we aren't looking.

pedit: Espy could go either way. scumDan could be looking to push a buddy at this point since all of his other pushes have been on town.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #5669 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 125 (Major Day 2, VC 13)

(3)
Titus:
Aronis, 4nxi3ty, singersigner [L-6]
(3)
Shadoweh:
Gammagooey, Oversoul, Untrod Tripod [L-6]
(2)
Aronis:
Titus, Shadoweh
(1)
4nxi3ty:
Cheetory6
(1)
ActionDan:
Formerfish

(6)
Not Voting:
TellTaleHeart, vezokpiraka, ChannelDelibird, ActionDan, Espeonage, mastin2
(Aronis, Gammagooey, 4nxiety, singersigner, Oversoul, Untrod Tripod, Titus, Shadoweh, Cheetory6, Formerfish)

With 16 players alive it's 9 to lynch. Major Day Two will end Tuesday, May 19th, at 2PM CST.

Major Day Two Deadline(expired on 2015-05-19 13:00:00)
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5670 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Okay.
So I'm not in the game right now.
But.

When I come back. (Hopefully tomorrow, since I have nothing other than school.)
There will be hell to pay.

And I will find out.

Why. the.
fuck
You bastards lynched from my fucking townbloc and basically my strongest fucking townread Bulbazak.

VOTE: DeasVail.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5671 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Oh.
And question to the mods:
Can we talk about a game now that it's over?
'Cause there's a really important bit about singersigner that needs discussing, too.
My academy.
Agnigi
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5672 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 5649, Titus wrote:
In post 5642, Cheetory6 wrote:I'm not trying to argue that there isn't 1-2 active scum influencing the gamestate, but you can be sure that between FF and 4nx or someone else nondescript like Shadow there's a decent chance of at least one scum trying to fly completely under the radar by not being on anything.

Let's suppose we're both right. 2 v 2 even split.

What do you think is going to happen when we apply pressure to lurkers? Nothing. The same influential people will be pushing the same shit wagons and get hopped on.
If we force people to be accountable for the votes they cast, lurker scum will have to come out of hiding and play to protect their buddies.

What you're pushing for, voting a lurker without being a counterwagon to the ones being pushed by the same people, is NOT likely to do anything to alter the gamestate. Doing the same damn thing over and over again is NOT likely to result in a different result.

Spoiler: Wagons to claim
We had a wagon on Mastina, who is probably the doctor. (8) mastin2: vezokpiraka, TellTaleHeart (Likely town), singersigner, Untrod Tripod, Aronis, Oversoul, Cheetory (got off right as Mastina claimed, still included for reference), Gammagooey
Wagon on CDB. Titus, Formerfish, Bulbazak, TellTaleHeart, Untrod Tripod, vezokpiraka, ActionDan, Espeonage [L-2]
Wagon on Bulba. (9) Bulbazak: TellTaleHeart, vezokpiraka, Cheetory6, Gammagooey, Aronis, Untrod Tripod, ChannelDelibird, Oversoul, singersigner (Oversoul) [Lynch!]
Wagon on UT. (9) Untrod Tripod: Formerfish, Titus, Shadoweh, ActionDan, TellTaleHeart, Untrod Tripod, Gammagooey, Oversoul, Cheetory6 (Cheetory6) [Decided!]
Wagon on TTH. 7) TellTaleHeart: Titus, Empire, Tammy, Aronis, Marquis, vezokpiraka, Cheetory6 (ChannelDelibrd) [L-3]
Wagon on TSO. (10) T S O: Titus, Untrod Tripod, Gammagooey, singersigner, mastin2, vezokpiraka, Cheetory6, ActionDan, GuyInFreezer, ChannelDelibird [Lynch!]

@FF, Then fucking do something.

Bolded is incorrect based on every game on this site.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5673 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Hey cheet bro. You can help get rid of Titus who I realised I'm not voting. Then you don't have to deal with anything.

Vote: Titus
Don't @ me.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5674 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by mastin2 »

So I just checked the main thread and it says that you can discuss the games over.
First off, I'd like to say that even though Mara died N1, I did end up reading a bit of her game, regret not chiming in and saying, "Yeah, Alch's town" (because, yes, it was obvious to me as he said it would be), and deduced that ETL was scum off of like one or two posts during D1/D2. (I did this out of boredom one day, though I'm not sure it's legal for me to say what day I did them on.)

Second off, I'd like to say that in this game, there was talk back in the day:
"Why would Zar, who likes playing scum, switch out of a scum slot? And why would Empire, who hates scum, switch into one?"
Well, Zar from here switched into Empire's slot there...and flipped scum. Meaning, that reason would be invalid.

I firmly believe that it was a scum-scum swap.

Also, I'm seeing a Titus wagon.

So now my question is.
Are you fucking TRYING to piss me off by lynching my entire fucking townbloc? 'Cause next, you'll be telling me Shadow's the counterwagon, or that you somehow doubt TTH's claim.

(Yes, I'm mad. I'm going to do something to fix this tomorrow because I'm royally pissed off and I don't want to just blindly rant. I want to lash out with daggers.)
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”