mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5675 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:26 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Like...Bulbazak was my night fucking one protection. That's how fucking town he was to me, I specifically protected him believing firmly he above all others was the most likely to be nightkilled.

And you fucking lynched him.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5676 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

You haven't read the scum qt. Empire was wailing a lot and said he didn't like scum. Zar likes scum and empire hates scum. They switched. Singer is town.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5677 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 5675, mastin2 wrote:Like...Bulbazak was my night fucking one protection. That's how fucking town he was to me, I specifically protected him believing firmly he above all others was the most likely to be nightkilled.

If you were townreading him so much you should'vr been more active and defended him.

You can't cry for a lynch you didn't say anything about.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #5678 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 5676, vezokpiraka wrote:You haven't read the scum qt. Empire was wailing a lot and said he didn't like scum. Zar likes scum and empire hates scum. They switched. Singer is town.

>_> Mastin. Zar likes scum. Empire likes town. Empire pretended to be switching to this game to talk to Tammy. If the Nightless slot was scum, that makes the slot in this game ______?

You can't have possibly said that without looking at the votecount and seeing me and Titus as wagons, come on. :V If you want to help out form up on Aronis, he was the main wagon after UT alibied out that got eclipsed by Bulbazak.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5679 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph%20858839#p6858839]post 5675[/url], mastin2 wrote:Like...Bulbazak was my night fucking one protection. That's how fucking town he was to me, I specifically protected him believing firmly he above all others was the most likely to be nightkilled.

And scum will keep lynching within the townblock if we do not do something. Look at the wagons.

There's one set of people on every single sucking town wagon. We want change, we gotta do it together. You me, Shadoweh, CDB, and TTH. We have to tell them who the wagon is. We have to force a major change.

Fuck this shit if people are not going to lynch players based on doing nothing and being counter to known town, I just am frustrated.

We get together. We all vote and park the same ducking wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5680 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

And why can't that wagon be 4nx? I'm sure mastin will think that I'm bussing if he ends up flipping scum, but I'm more inclined to sheep how confident she is on this read/feeling like the slot is intentionally sidelining shit/how passive the slot has been/trusting semi-PoE than I am to sheep a wagon on a full-on lurker, especially when the case on him is essentially "no town would play like this" which is demonstrably just not true given that his meta would indicate otherwise.

For the record, I'm not going to vote Titus.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5681 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

vezok, TTH, mastin, Oversoul are strongest townreads. If one of them is snowing me then I don't care and we're probably fucked.
UT/CDB are untouchable atm.
Espeonage is probably town, but I might be putting too much faith in ~reasons for him being town.
Singer is leaning town, but I might be putting too much faith in vezok's reasons for her being town, given that it wouldn't shock me that her team might overplay Empire's known hatred of playing scum for townpoints in the larger game.
Shadow and AD are flatly null. AD was leaning town for me earlier because of how strongly he was pushing Espeonage as scum, but I'm starting to feel like he could just be using it as a crutch.
Gamma's making me paranoid. I don't really want to lynch him though.
That essentially leaves Aronis, 4nx and Formerfish.
I want to lynch 4nx the most out of this group.

This group also really sucks and I'm aware of this.
I still don't really want to lynch outside of it short of a case which is better than "this person is lurky/coasting!"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5682 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Because there is zero way DV orchestrated this and I have zero belief that the Bulbs wagon is all town.

We have ignored my reads for so long because I was playing nice. Not going to happen. Doubly as much when the 4ity case is nothing more than meta and DV was useless.

I am willing to work with people but I am not voting people who should not flip scum. Saying DV slot is scum is insulting the intelligence of everyone here. I wish there was a more polite way to say that but I can't see DV slot scum.

Now if you are willing to cooperate Cheetory, I am too. Who is off the table for you? Who else would you want to be on the table?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5683 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Edit. I saw your response. Looks like after I am done with this bit of insomnia, I am making Singer and Aronis cases. I didn't want these to be rushed discussions but it looks like my had is being forced here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5684 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Again, you're acting as if DV has to be the one orchestrating it.
I think DVslot has a good chance of flipping scum and if it hopefully does then we get information as to WHO on the bulba wagon is more likely to be scum.
Savvy?
Or no?
Again, you're hard townreading mastin, right? Why are you not willing to cooperate on her biggest scumread?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5685 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Titus »

I do. DV scum is the kind of scum that orchestrated. He had his own hand in Gundam Seed. I would keep DV in the loop but he taught me a lot on how to play scum. Laugh at them. Cause chaos. Martin's wall and done justification directly contradicts my first-hand knowledge. If it came down to FF or Mastina, I would vote FF. I can sheep where I lack knowledge. I cannot sheep onto a wagon that contradicts what I know about DV and the gamestate.

Can you vote Aronis?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5686 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

hito wrote:(9) Bulbazak: TellTaleHeart, vezokpiraka, Cheetory6, Gammagooey, Aronis, Untrod Tripod, ChannelDelibird, Oversoul, singersigner [Lynch!]
(4) Aronis: Titus, ActionDan, Espeonage, Shadoweh
(1) 4nxi3ty: mastin2
(1) vezokpiraka: Bulbazak

(2) Not Voting: 4nxi3ty, Formerfish
I'm willing to follow that there are probably around two scum on the Bulba wagon.
Maybe three, but I'm guessing likely two because I think scum would be more comfortable in general sidelining all of that shit that happened.
At the very least, 1-2 scum weren't on that wagon. That means that there's probably 1-2 scum in 4nx, formerfish, you, mastin, AD or Shadow.
Tell me I'm fucking crazy for thinking 4nx might be scum here just because Bulbawagon is a thing.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5687 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

vote aronis

I'm sheeping titus on this.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5688 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Implying that DV couldn't have just had a shitty scumgame?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5689 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by Titus »

*Mastina's

@Cheetory, while I find it unlikely, I don't see why all four scum could not be on Bulbs. More than likely though one avoided. Two scum off Bulbs is unlikely to me given the shot case on him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5690 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, what even is the case on Aronis?
That he's playing too shit to be town?
Because his townISOs from other games are similarly lurkish.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5691 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:21 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I just really don't get how you can call scum4nxread complete garbage because of lack of content while championing an Aronislynch. Like, seriously? Unless I'm missing something that's a horrendously hypocritical thing to be pushing.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5692 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5688, Cheetory6 wrote:Implying that DV couldn't have just had a shitty scumgame?

Yes. DV would have had 7 people telling him to shape up or ship out as the sooner the slot was replaced, the less Mastina could rely on the read of his meta. He gained no benefit from lurking here.

Look is it theoretically possible I am wrong. Yes, but I am not going there with this evidence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5693 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 5691, Cheetory6 wrote:I just really don't get how you can call scum4nxread complete garbage because of lack of content while championing an Aronislynch. Like, seriously? Unless I'm missing something that's a horrendously hypocritical thing to be pushing.

Aronis flipping gives insight into the wagons. It's also a great lynch because we get out of wifoming later on.

Also town aronis has more passion and doesn't like being scumread.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5694 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

What seven people?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5695 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5691, Cheetory6 wrote:I just really don't get how you can call scum4nxread complete garbage because of lack of content while championing an Aronislynch. Like, seriously? Unless I'm missing something that's a horrendously hypocritical thing to be pushing.

Aronis is coming in and parking any major wagon that comes to his own. He refuses any explanation of his reads. I asked him three times to do so.

Today his major spreads were me and Espy. At the time Aronis said that, the two of us as scum together made zero sense and still doesn't. Rather than answer the question, he voteparks. He got on Bulba, no reasoning. Unlike DV, he is flaunting not being held accountable in our faces. DV struggles and tries. Aronis just basically claims scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5696 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5694, Cheetory6 wrote:What seven people?

His team and his scumteam would all tell him to subout.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5697 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also, I'm not saying I won't consider it, I just am not going to switch just because you tell me to.
I appreciate you explaining your read there in a level way vezok. I'll make some time to ISOdive Aronis again today and see how I feel.

P-Edit: I mean, my kneejerk reaction is that I'm more willing to be apologetic as scum.

PP-Edit: I'm pretty sure his team wouldn't be screaming at him to replace out. I'm pretty sure his team would be helping him more than they have here if he is town.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5698 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also, if Espe wants me to feel like he's not just completely posturing with these continual reach-outs to me, he should actually follow through with them.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5699 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I just want you to vote titus.