dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:11 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I tend to agree. Why should townies fear house? If he is scum we will lynch him. If he is town he will help us lynch the scum. How about we let him play a little before we speculate on what his alignment is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Titus »

Can we stop this lurker nonsense? The game has been open for less than two days.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Varsoon »

Not callin' anyone lurkers--but I do want to call for some people to keep the game's pace in mind and make an effort to contribute from the onset.

@Ozgin:
I mainly wanted to sort out the motivations of people that I was skeptical about who are on the wagon (I'm still not excited about the LaLaDucks wagon's voters) and since your were vocal I decided giving attention your way could be a strong means of figuring some things out.
I feel like I have a stronger grasp on my read on your slot and the LalaDucks wagon. If I had to choose between the two, I'd choose Ducks.
VOTE: LalaDucks
It needs to be made accountable.

@Egg:
Damn right I'm buddying Bookitty. Bookitty should be my buddy. If enough buddies get together, they can form a strong pact that'll destroy the scum. At this point, I don't care if my buddies are scum or third party. We need to eliminate an entire team or we lose. I've been in multiball before. If scum and third party double-down on their kills on town (and if town has killing abilities they mess up too), then we could easily lose several of our members after a mislynch. It's best to have everyone working together rather than against each other. I'll make friends and buddies for that cause.

@Bookitty:
<3 I know we've all got busy lives. I just wanna see you throw down in this game and bring the thunder! Take the game at your pace, of course. I just wanna see the quality of play I usually see from you, y'know? A call to arms, of sorts. So far, you've been awesome. I wanna see you keep being awesome.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 292, Cheetory6 wrote:
skybird wrote:Hi Silverwolf! Good to see you too.

Gotta do a little OMGUS!
Still leaning that this vote is awkward in its justification.

skybird wrote:So do you think House is scum this game?
Completely empty question. Seems like she might be trying to play up House's reputation: "I am so so very paranoid of this person this game wow golly look at me I am definitely town because I am genuinely paranoid rite guyz?"

skybird wrote:Cheetory, you don't like jokes?
No.
Jokes are for COMEDIANS.

I want to say that it feels like sky not analyzing her own wagon comes across as her trying to ignore it until it goes away, but I'd be interested in discussing that with someone who might disagree/agree.

skybird wrote:This post makes me go hmmm. How many games have you played Kitz?
Of all things to go after, this seems easyyyyy. Though, the followup on this has a little bit of what seems like townparanoia to it:
skybird wrote:Kitz, from your join date I would have thought that you knew what that meant. Just trying to figure out if you are scum trying to drop a fake towntell.
I think it's the fact that she's trying to figure out whether Kitz is doing what she's doing before labeling it as scummy.
Tinfoilhatme is all like "but Cheetory scum can scumhunt in this game". You're right tinfoilhatme. Thanks for your input and for reminding me why I hate multiball :(.

Her switch to Kitz could be motivated by seeing how much hate the Housewagon is getting.
Overall, leaning scum, but not strongly.

skybird

Cheetory, not sure if you want a response to this but I'm going to give you one anyway. :)

First, I've played with Silverwolf, House, and Dragonspawn at another site. FA_Q2 as well. Some of what looks weird to you is inside jokes.

Funny you say you don't like jokes. You definitely threw several out before you started scumhunting. Not sure why that is OK for you and not other people.

The wagon on me is an RVS wagon. Why would I get paranoid over the wagon or analyze it at this point?

My push on Kitz is me starting to play the game and be serious. Not to say I still won't make a joke or two, but I'm definitely in scum hunting mode.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll join in this game tomorrow. Had a busy past few days. Also, on the dragon spawn to Ozgin thing, Ozgin
always
has a stupid pointless wagon on him, regardless of alignment. He eventually obv towns it up when he is town, so just wait and see if that happens later...Ozgin is
not
a day 1 lynch sort of person. Day 3, by all means, lynch him.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

skybird wrote:Funny you say you don't like jokes. You definitely threw several out before you started scumhunting. Not sure why that is OK for you and not other people.
I never joke around.

skybird wrote:The wagon on me is an RVS wagon. Why would I get paranoid over the wagon or analyze it at this point?
I've made it clear my vote is serious at the very least. Ozgin has established that he thought that Varsoon's vote on you was scummy, do you have no thoughts on that wrt Ozgin's push or Varsoon's vote?
Tell me about why you think Kitz is scummy in more detail.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Ozgin wrote:Uh, letting other people fight about their nonsense, and sitting back and cruising by?
Gosh I just have to be upfront, don't I :c
Okay. So, what do you think House is going to look at first when he starts reading the game?
In my head, I imagine him first going "there is a wagon on me. Hm." and then looking at those votes. If lala and Kitz are afraid of House and they're scum, why wouldn't they be worried about him taking a closer look at them because of their votes on him? Why would they need to forge reasoning so hard for why they think someone is scum if they're capable of hunting for a second scumteam if they were scum?
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:21 am

Post by lalaladucks »

Alright, sorry guys. I was messing around yesterday. Will try to be serious now.
I've read up to pg. 13 and I'll try to respond to as much as I can before I'm V/LA.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Varsoon »

I only care about one thing.
What's your alignment?
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:31 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 116, Skybird wrote:I'm all good with putting some pressure on House.

VOTE: House

In post 117, Kitz wrote:I wanna see House post some. He's kinda supposed to be around methinks.
He'll probably make a post that make half the players gain a whiplash.

VOTE: House

Yeah, no whiplash.
In post 120, lalaladucks wrote:VOTE: House
Avatar easy to confuse with mod's.
Also probs scum.

Okay, in hindsight this is pretty weird. I'd forgotten that House actually had Taly's and Egg's votes from before and my vote was a lone one for the Egg, which was achieving nothing. I just had a feeling that House would be scum this game for a couple of reasons which I can't detail at this point because it's against the rules. If you get me?
:/
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:31 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 333, Varsoon wrote:I only care about one thing.
What's your alignment?

I'm town.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:39 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 124, Taly wrote:
Personally, I didn't expect to have 4 votes on House to wagon him so quickly, specifically since my vote was originally in an RVS state.

Of course, I'm giving House the benefit of the doubt in the idea that he hasn't voted yet,
but I'm going to keep my vote on him

I find it weird that Taly said this italicised part.
In post 125, Ozgin wrote:[/unvote] I need to evaluate this House wagon, because a four vote spring-up is strange, now that you mention it.

And then when Ozgin unvotes,
In post 130, Taly wrote:
Yeah, it is.

I feel like scum is parroting someone here. Kitz and Sky are pinging me.

Kitz was preferring a Boons vote as opposed to Sky in - but she votes for House whenever I say gauging House for a reaction would benefit.

This was right after where Sky said he liked pressured to be on House and made their vote.

Needless to say, I'm a bit more suspicious of Kitz at the moment.

UNVOTE: House

Jumping off this wagon, there are already too many votes to have its original desired effect and House is no longer my main priority.

Taly follows suit. I mean, House wasn't close to being lynched, he had five votes on him when it takes 11 to lynch (discounting possible vote-altering PR's) which is quite a lot yeah, but not life-threatening. Careful scum trying to look town?
House always gets RVS voted for his reputation, so it was an easy random vote for Taly to choose. Of course, this could probably just as easily come from town but it just makes me suspicious of Taly.
Wow, I'm really not explaining myself well :/
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:43 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Townread on lalaladucks.

Too tired to catch up from where I last read atm. I'll do that tomorrow.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:44 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 328, Skybird wrote:
skybird wrote:Hi Silverwolf! Good to see you too.

Gotta do a little OMGUS!
Still leaning that this vote is awkward in its justification.

skybird wrote:So do you think House is scum this game?
Completely empty question. Seems like she might be trying to play up House's reputation: "I am so so very paranoid of this person this game wow golly look at me I am definitely town because I am genuinely paranoid rite guyz?"

No.
Jokes are for COMEDIANS.

I want to say that it feels like sky not analyzing her own wagon comes across as her trying to ignore it until it goes away, but I'd be interested in discussing that with someone who might disagree/agree.

skybird wrote:This post makes me go hmmm. How many games have you played Kitz?
Of all things to go after, this seems easyyyyy. Though, the followup on this has a little bit of what seems like townparanoia to it:
skybird wrote:Kitz, from your join date I would have thought that you knew what that meant. Just trying to figure out if you are scum trying to drop a fake towntell.
I think it's the fact that she's trying to figure out whether Kitz is doing what she's doing before labeling it as scummy.
Tinfoilhatme is all like "but Cheetory scum can scumhunt in this game". You're right tinfoilhatme. Thanks for your input and for reminding me why I hate multiball :(.

Her switch to Kitz could be motivated by seeing how much hate the Housewagon is getting.
Overall, leaning scum, but not strongly.

skybird

Cheetory, not sure if you want a response to this but I'm going to give you one anyway. :)

First, I've played with Silverwolf, House, and Dragonspawn at another site. FA_Q2 as well. Some of what looks weird to you is inside jokes.

Funny you say you don't like jokes. You definitely threw several out before you started scumhunting. Not sure why that is OK for you and not other people.

The wagon on me is an RVS wagon. Why would I get paranoid over the wagon or analyze it at this point?

My push on Kitz is me starting to play the game and be serious. Not to say I still won't make a joke or two, but I'm definitely in scum hunting mode.

We've played each other before? Another name?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:48 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 329, Boonskiies wrote:I'll join in this game tomorrow. Had a busy past few days. Also, on the dragon spawn to Ozgin thing, Ozgin
always
has a stupid pointless wagon on him, regardless of alignment. He eventually obv towns it up when he is town, so just wait and see if that happens later...Ozgin is
not
a day 1 lynch sort of person. Day 3, by all means, lynch him.

Thanks for the info. You're the best.

I agree that ozgin is someone we should observe. Last time we played he was pinging me like crazy. I'm not getting that now. Granted, it's still the first 48 hours of the game.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:49 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 337, RadiantCowbells wrote:Townread on lalaladucks.

I don't think I deserve this, but ty :(
Did you read all of my posts though? Some of yesterday's were pretty shite.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Skybird »

Cheetory, you did say your vote on me was serious in post 61. But you didn't try to engage me until post 292. And that post wasn't really talking to me as much as it was talking about me. I find that a weird way to scum hunt. I also find it silly for you to say you never joke and yet posts 22, 24, and 27 read as jokes to me, or posted in a joking manner at the very least. Are you lying or do you have a different definition of "joke"?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Skybird »

Dragonspawn, yes, maybe the name Shaitra rings a bell? :D
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:51 am

Post by lalaladucks »

No.
Jokes are for COMEDIANS.

This looks like a joke though.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:52 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 336, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 124, Taly wrote:
Personally, I didn't expect to have 4 votes on House to wagon him so quickly, specifically since my vote was originally in an RVS state.

Of course, I'm giving House the benefit of the doubt in the idea that he hasn't voted yet,
but I'm going to keep my vote on him

I find it weird that Taly said this italicised part.
In post 125, Ozgin wrote:[/unvote] I need to evaluate this House wagon, because a four vote spring-up is strange, now that you mention it.

And then when Ozgin unvotes,
In post 130, Taly wrote:
Yeah, it is.

I feel like scum is parroting someone here. Kitz and Sky are pinging me.

Kitz was preferring a Boons vote as opposed to Sky in - but she votes for House whenever I say gauging House for a reaction would benefit.

This was right after where Sky said he liked pressured to be on House and made their vote.

Needless to say, I'm a bit more suspicious of Kitz at the moment.

UNVOTE: House

Jumping off this wagon, there are already too many votes to have its original desired effect and House is no longer my main priority.

Taly follows suit. I mean, House wasn't close to being lynched, he had five votes on him when it takes 11 to lynch (discounting possible vote-altering PR's) which is quite a lot yeah, but not life-threatening. Careful scum trying to look town?
House always gets RVS voted for his reputation, so it was an easy random vote for Taly to choose. Of course, this could probably just as easily come from town but it just makes me suspicious of Taly.
Wow, I'm really not explaining myself well :/

This is probably the most townish post I've seen from you.

Course you need more than one post to get me to change your mind. I don't know whether you were just goofing off before or whether your scum buddies just told you to step up.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:53 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 342, Skybird wrote:Dragonspawn, yes, maybe the name Shaitra rings a bell? :D

Ah yes my old scum buddy. Thought it might be you. Now ill have to keep an eye on you.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:54 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 139, SilverWolf wrote:
lala-Yeah, jumping on the wagon here seems opportunistic and using and RVS reason to do so is meh, not a big fan.
VOTE: la la duckie

I didn't want House lynched, I wanted to bring him out of hiding so I could discern if he's town this time.
But I agree my vote was stupid and quite unnecessary, so your vote is okay here.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Skybird »

Yes, but we all know you have a silver tongue Dragon. I just sat back and let you do all the talking.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 151, Ozgin wrote:
See, it's funny, I'm using a Google Excel sheet to organize my reads based on the null hypothesis and alternate hypothesis:

Ho: Player = Innocent
Ha: Player = Not Innocent

Now, in my sheet, I have similar reads for lala and Kitz.

What disturbed me about the wagon was how
fast
it felt like it sprung up, but Egg got on House in RVS and Taly was on second only to unvote when the wagon flashed.

Actually Taly was first, Egg second.

Skybird hopped on it third, and what makes me inclined to against Kitz more than lala is the fact that it was literally 3 minutes after Sky, and that irks me. Then lala follows suit and votes 3 minutes after Kitz. I think what might tip the scale towards lala is that Kitz was prodding for posts (which is stupid because activity is not indicative of alignment this early on), and lala's reason is really stupid, some gibberish about avatars and a random fos.

Yeah, I wasn't being serious.

I'm inclined to agree with Silverwold, VOTE: laladuck.

Right, well your vote here isn't too bad. It was justified somewhat.
Don't think I can really respond to these points by saying much more than I already have.

@lala - Instead of apathetically shrugging off votes against you, why not do me a favor - Tell me why you think House is probably scum.

It was a bad feeling, gut with a few [redacted] reasons.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 347, Skybird wrote:Yes, but we all know you have a silver tongue Dragon. I just sat back and let you do all the talking.

I do like talking.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”