Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by House »

In post 373, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 370, House wrote:
God, I love how much I intimidate people.

You don't intimidate me in the least. Where on Earth did you get that idea? I think your attitude sucks ass because there's a lot of info. in those pages and just because you weren't participating does not mean you should ignore it or tell others it's worthless. That is indeed promoting apathy and a negative atmosphere of "who gives a fuck"

Look at those 11 pages. A wagon on me when I wasn't even participating.

That's not info. It's shit. Period.

Stop being an idiot.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 375, House wrote:
In post 373, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 370, House wrote:
God, I love how much I intimidate people.

You don't intimidate me in the least. Where on Earth did you get that idea? I think your attitude sucks ass because there's a lot of info. in those pages and just because you weren't participating does not mean you should ignore it or tell others it's worthless. That is indeed promoting apathy and a negative atmosphere of "who gives a fuck"

Look at those 11 pages. A wagon on me when I wasn't even participating.

That's not info. It's shit. Period.

Stop being an idiot.

Yeah, and did you look at the votes on your wagon and why or what else happened besides the wagon on you so you can get reads?

Don't call me an idiot please.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by House »

There's nothing worth reading. Town is stupid because there's nothing to go on. Scum can hide on it because, HELLO, there's nothing to go on.

Stop acting like one.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 377, House wrote:There's nothing worth reading. Town is stupid because there's nothing to go on. Scum can hide on it because, HELLO, there's nothing to go on.

Stop acting like one.

Thanks
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Skybird »

So far House gives me town vibes. Comes in the game all abrasive and not giving a crap.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by T S O »

this game is moving quickly and I'm not really caught up at alll
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 379, Skybird wrote:So far House gives me town vibes. Comes in the game all abrasive and not giving a crap.

Don't fall for that. He pulled that same shit on me as scum and I townread him for it in the last game we played. He can emulate his abrasive town meta as scum. Be very careful here.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by House »

In post 381, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 379, Skybird wrote:So far House gives me town vibes. Comes in the game all abrasive and not giving a crap.

Don't fall for that. He pulled that same shit on me as scum and I townread him for it in the last game we played. He can emulate his abrasive town meta as scum. Be very careful here.

And you say I don't intimidate you.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 382, House wrote:
In post 381, SilverWolf wrote:

And you say I don't intimidate you.

You don't but I'm not stupid either.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I fail to see how that gives you townvibes but I guess so?

@House:
We're in a 14-3-3-1 setup.
Follow me here, okay? Follow me.
That means that regardless of my alignment, I've got 3 other factions to defeat for my wincon.
Regardless of Cheetory and Bookitty's alignments, they've got 3 other factions to defeat for their wincon.
AS TOWN, it's more important than anything to defeat the other factions with a lynch because
that's the only fucking way they will be able to.

So it
absolutely does not matter who allies together at this point in the game
because no matter the overlap, we will have two common enemy factions.
Encouraging
focus
and
direction
in a large game is good this early on.
Encouraging
dialogue
and
interaction
Your efforts to call that out as scummy are noted, but I will not have you dismantle my attempt to get this fucking game running, House.
Either get on the helping side of things or be derisive. But know that if you stand against me, you're already dead.

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Taly »

I'm inclined to agree,
Lala's
vote going back to House seems even more fabricated.

Kitz
, what do you think about Houses entrance into this game? I mean, his last few posts?
(This is also directed towards Lala)

Personally, I didn't like
House
dismissing the whole topic revolving around him, but then again - I haven't seen any red flags springing up, he is raising hell with a few people and I actually associate that with town-House a bit more than I would scum. Though, his attitude doesn't intimidate me, but I'm a bit surprised how he's already being aggressive in a sense.

This is something similar to what Kitz said, but I somewhat believe you are thinking it too? Any other reasons you don't like the wagon?

How do you feel that
Varsoon
is now voting
Lala
?

Speaking of
Varsoon
, I'm a bit more confident in town-reading him. In the game where he was scum, he was lurky - and blatantly had shitty play.... I'm not seeing that here. He seems more engaged, and more pro-town in his pursuits.

OK. Now the dots are connecting

Townread on Ozgin is weak for now, I can find genuine feelings through his recent posts, but I still don't like the claim either, nor just the general atmosphere, it pings a bit.

How do you feel about the Kitz/Lala wagon?

Cheetory, do you still think Sky is more scummy than Kitz? Your vote hasn't once changed from

Lala, if you wanted to bring House out of hiding - why did you revote after you already voted Ozgin? Plus, why did you jump on the House wagon when there were already several votes on it?

In post 348, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 151, Ozgin wrote:
See, it's funny, I'm using a Google Excel sheet to organize my reads based on the null hypothesis and alternate hypothesis:

Ho: Player = Innocent
Ha: Player = Not Innocent

Now, in my sheet, I have similar reads for lala and Kitz.

What disturbed me about the wagon was how
fast
it felt like it sprung up, but Egg got on House in RVS and Taly was on second only to unvote when the wagon flashed.

Actually Taly was first, Egg second.

Whoa. O_o, I actually didn't notice this. OK, I'm beginning to get some town vibes on Lala from her recent posts.... Even though I really didn't like her overall posting.

Ozgin, I was the first to RVS vote House. I got off the wagon when I felt there was too much activity being brought onto it before House even spoke in the thread.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Overall, I think Kitz is getting a little better in posting, but my slight scumread still stands on her. A bit curious about cheetory's position because I'm not sure where he is getting his suspicion on Prolapsed, nor do I completed understand his suspect order list involving Kitz and Sky.

Getting conflicted reads on Lala, I think seeing some more posts would help settle.

I'm a bit unsure over Dragon as well - my first and only other game with him, he was scum ta-dah. So I'm not on board with trusting him, but I agree with some of what he says in terms of what points people make, but I don't really like how he has labeled lurkers in this game already, nor am I fond of the idea he hasn't said so much.

I think Silver is pretty genuine, haven't had a problem with her posts so far - even though I may need to look at her clash with House a bit. :neutral: Still townreading her, as I am with House.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by House »

In post 384, Varsoon wrote:

I fail to see how that gives you townvibes but I guess so?

@House:
We're in a 14-3-3-1 setup.
Follow me here, okay? Follow me.
That means that regardless of my alignment, I've got 3 other factions to defeat for my wincon.
Regardless of Cheetory and Bookitty's alignments, they've got 3 other factions to defeat for their wincon.
AS TOWN, it's more important than anything to defeat the other factions with a lynch because
that's the only fucking way they will be able to.

So it
absolutely does not matter who allies together at this point in the game
because no matter the overlap, we will have two common enemy factions.
Encouraging
focus
and
direction
Encouraging
dialogue
and
interaction
Your efforts to call that out as scummy are noted, but I will not have you dismantle my attempt to get this fucking game running, House.
Either get on the helping side of things or be derisive. But know that if you stand against me, you're already dead.

You are conveniently avoiding three important points:

As scum, you can direct kills away from your buddies.
As third party, you keep yourself safe as long as the alliance holds.
As town, you are blindly charging along to the lynch of people who could well be town.

There is zero town motivation in your actions.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Varsoon »

How would I be directing kills away from buddies as scum? That would become blatantly obvious the second I died and flipped if I were scum. Bad House.
How would I be keeping myself safe if I was third party in an earlygame alliance? I could still be investigated, killed, and even lynched late game. Bad House.
How would making an earlygame pact be ANY MORE blind than voting independent of that as town? Bad House.

I've explained my motivations, House. I'm trying to encourage direction, focus, dialogue, and interaction among strong players in this game. Furthermore, I'm trying to do so with people that I am townreading. You're hinging a lot of your shit in this notion that I absolutely do not care about who sides with me. In that case, you are ALSO incorrect, because I've not extended the offer to work alongside people that I am actively scumreading. I made mention that, yes, I don't care if I come off as blatantly buddying and I don't care if I happen to be wrong in my reads because THERE IS STILL OVERLAP IN WHO WE NEED TO LYNCH and because I'm still fostering the direction, focus, dialogue, and interaction that will pave the way to a town-win.

So, you can stop with the absolute rubbish where you hyperbolize both the outcomes and the realities of my post.
There's plenty of town motivation here, and you not seeing it only speaks towards your flawed perception (or you trying to get a lynch on me).
So I hope that, at least, you can come to understand where I'm coming from. Continuing to insist otherwise is a scum-claim.
And in that case, you won't make it through the night.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

@House, During Day 1, Day 1 is useless. The longer the game progresses the more valuable Day 1 is. Oh and stop with Varsoon. He's town. So is Bookitty.

Also, you get wagoned because you insult and alienate people. There is zero need for your tone. Ftr, I think you are town. Just knock off the shot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Teamwork is the key to victory. Unless you conftown being an ass is not helpful.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by House »

In post 387, Varsoon wrote:How would I be directing kills away from buddies as scum? That would become blatantly obvious the second I died and flipped if I were scum. Bad House.

That's a fair point, considering the multiple scum teams. I'm used to single scum faction games.

In post 387, Varsoon wrote:
How would I be keeping myself safe if I was third party in an earlygame alliance? I could still be investigated, killed, and even lynched late game. Bad House.

And I hope you are, simply because your attempt to get people together regardless of alignment just feels slimy.

How would making an earlygame pact be ANY MORE blind than voting independent of that as town? Bad House.

Because the complete disinterest in the alignment of those you are working with is scummy as fuck. It provides shelter and a voice. Powerful tools for scum.

However, it also puts a huge bullseye on your head for the opposing scum faction/third party. Huge drawback for scum. Unless you're BP.

I've explained my motivations, House. I'm trying to encourage direction, focus, dialogue, and interaction among strong players in this game. Furthermore, I'm trying to do so with people that I am townreading. You're hinging a lot of your shit in this notion that I absolutely do not care about who sides with me. In that case, you are ALSO incorrect, because I've not extended the offer to work alongside people that I am actively scumreading.

Now you're backpedaling. You stated quite plainly that it didn't matter the alignment of those working together because we all have to eliminate one of the teams anyway.

So why would you not offer to work alongside an active scumread to accomplish that common goal, when you used that very rationale to justify your efforts?

So I hope that, at least, you can come to understand where I'm coming from. Continuing to insist otherwise is a scum-claim.
And in that case, you won't make it through the night.

Why is disagreeing with your anti-town actions a scum-claim?
Why would a scum-claim result in me not making it through the night, when it would be much easier for scum to push me as a mislynch and save them the bullet?

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by House »

In post 388, Titus wrote:@House, During Day 1, Day 1 is useless. The longer the game progresses the more valuable Day 1 is.

I agree with that. But there is no reason for me to worry about reading a dozen pages of garbage when it's still too early in the game for me to get anything from it anyway.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by House »

In post 389, Titus wrote:Teamwork is the key to victory. Unless you conftown being an ass is not helpful.

Frankly, being conftown is less helpful than being an ass.

Being conftown winds up getting one killed. Being an ass winds up getting one wagoned.

Being an ass has a much higher survival rate, in my experience.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'm going to push my scum-reads, silly. That's what I've been doing.
I'm going to buddy my town-reads. Because even if I am stupid and wrong, it's no big D this early in the game.
I'm saying my actions aren't anti-town and that if you keep trying to insist they are, that's either you not being capable of seeing how town my motivations are or you trying to scumpaint me (because you're scum, I assume, in that scenario). I'd rather err on the side of you not being dense.
<3

If you're actively working against town, it makes you a strong target (given how this playerbase considers you) for investigations and kills.
That's why.

I want people to be able to participate and work together towards these lynches with outspoken input.
Is that so anti-town? :/
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by House »

In post 393, Varsoon wrote:
If you're actively working against town, it makes you a strong target (given how this playerbase considers you) for investigations and kills.
That's why.

I'm not actively working against town. I'm actively protesting an anti-town campaign. Working with people regardless of their read of alignment (or lacking a read, for that matter) is anti-town. Simple as.

I'd be much more inclined to participate in this d2/3, it's far too early to try to make any sort of alliance, yet.

In post 393, Varsoon wrote:
I want people to be able to participate and work together towards these lynches with outspoken input.
Is that so anti-town? :/

On d1 it is. People need to get a grasp on reads before they start working together or scum can direct kills onto easy targets.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Jesus, House.
I'm
NOT
working with people regardless of their alignment.
I'm saying that if it turns out my read is wrong, I don't care.
Furthermore, other people's read of me shouldn't matter as much this early in the game because direction, focus, dialogue, and interaction is more important.

Anyway.
We could bicker all damn page about this and we almost have.

I'm more interested in your reads, how you feel about the Lalaladucks wagon (both the slot and the people voting it) and if you'd be interested in being my friend.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Skybird »

Varsoon, my read on house is totally a meta read. It still needs to be determined if he is truly town or just trying to act town.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Got it, Skybird.
I really didn't like how a lot of people were considering house, especially prior to his entrance in-game.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Too many people making meta judgment calls and stuff. Felt like a strange House ego-stroking.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by House »

In post 395, Varsoon wrote:Jesus, House.
I'm
NOT
working with people regardless of their alignment.
I'm saying that if it turns out my read is wrong, I don't care.
Furthermore, other people's read of me shouldn't matter as much this early in the game because direction, focus, dialogue, and interaction is more important.

Anyway.
We could bicker all damn page about this and we almost have.

I'm more interested in your reads, how you feel about the Lalaladucks wagon (both the slot and the people voting it) and if you'd be interested in being my friend.

A bit early for reads yet, considering I barely got into the game and only began reading in earnest at your alliance campaign.

I'm against the ducks wagon. I like her for town right now, but that's not set in stone. I do want to see more from her, though.

As far as being your friend, sure... when I see more from you that I like. I wasn't scumreading you for the alliance thing. I just didn't like it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”