Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6077 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6074, singersigner wrote:Espy r u scum

quick gamma

she's gotta be scum for saying this, right?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6078 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Espeonage and Gamma are not scum buddies.
Cheetory can be included in that equation too, in my opinion.
But seriously, Anxiety is scum.

Mastin would you want to do a learning hydra with me? I know I've been shitty to you and I'm sorry for that.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #6079 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Phone posting, can someone easily link Anx s claim? I would like to see what exactly he claimed.

Im pretty split on the two main wagons right now. I would like to vote Aro after looking at his I so, but I'm not thrilled with his wagons composition.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6080 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 5929, 4nxi3ty wrote:I probly won't be around much the rest of this weekend so I'm gonna go ahead and claim in case people just vote me in the next two days.

I am Eledora Fawn the oracle

whenever I trace someone I'm informed wether or not they are Viktor Jarvik. Even if the trace fails I'm still informed.

also have a transcendent ability that my sign changes whenever someone targets me my sign changes to that of the person who targeted me.

minor n1 traced singer, not viktor, detected ut
minor n2 traced espeonage, not viktor, trace was unsuccessful

and as far as I know my sign changed to candle on minor n1 and back to blade on major n1 (started out as blade)
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6081 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by singersigner »

So without having Espeonage or TTH confirming/denying their signs, I want him to answer how he changed his sign once with two people targeting him in the same game state (minor night one, not including any potential targets major night one).

Especially hearing DV's thought process on investigating me after having a town read on me, which theoretically should be somewhere in the team PT.

I like tomatoes.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6082 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

You motherfuckers deserve to lose
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #6083 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 130 (Major Day 2, VC 18)

(6)
4nxi3ty:
Cheetory6, TellTaleHeart, Gammagooey, singersigner, Espeonage, vezokpiraka
(Oversoul, Oversoul)
[L-3]
(5)
Aronis:
Titus, Shadoweh, ChannelDelibird, ActionDan, 4nxiety
(Oversoul, vezokpiraka)

(1)
Titus:
Aronis
(1)
ActionDan:
Formerfish
(1)
Gammagooey:
Untrod Tripod
(0)
Shadoweh:
(Untrod Tripod)

(2)
Not Voting:
mastin2, Oversoul

With 16 players alive it's 9 to lynch. Major Day Two will end Tuesday, May 19th, at 2PM CST.

Major Day Two Deadline(expired on 2015-05-19 13:00:00)

TellTaleHeart is V/LA until May 20th.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #6084 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 6077, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 6074, singersigner wrote:Espy r u scum

quick gamma

she's gotta be scum for saying this, right?

probably not

you just said some variation of it twice which felt really forced and strange considering I didn't bother answering you the first time

It's not like it's a question that will result in anything helpful when said to even slightly competent players and I think you know and understand that
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #6085 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

also

CDB

I strongly, strongly believe that 4nx is making a very poor claim that is essentially exactly what scum would claim in this situation.

if you REALLY think that aronis is scum I want you to go back through his iso and actually make a case for him being scum, ideally in the next 24 hours because the deadline's hitting really soon.

I see that aronis's play is generally bad but if you want it A LOT over what I think is 4nx's likely scum-motivated claim and generally mediocre play (and deas hasn't been amazing even though he was definitely at least good early game i think) then I would really think you should fight for it or just join what I think is a very good reason to lynch 4nx.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6086 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by singersigner »

UT I read your case on Gamma, and while I get that his stance on you seemed out of the blue, I'm still wondering why exactly that comes from scum. It's not like he waited for you to claim and was like "oh look, a great opportunity to mislynch Alquin"...like...he legitimately seemed done with your horseshitting around, which, I fail to see why you can't acknowledge that's been a large part of your game so far.

That being said, you did make a good point about Shadoweh seeming to appease people. She hasn't seemed like a huge entity lately, almost like she's riding the town-cred she has from the majority of the game, and is now using it to just contribute in the most generic way possible.

I still don't think either lynch is an option, just like Titus isn't, regardless, it would be nice if you did me the same coutesy of either linking me to where you already commented on my Tituscase, or comment on it now.

I like tomatoes.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #6087 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

The fact that UT has made big cases on not only Gamma but Shadoweh does give me pause - I need to read them both fully and talk to my team about them (think I may have been the only one to see it so far) but I suspect much will depend on whether or not he flips overnight. At any rate, I'm confident that I won't be moving to a Gamma lynch or anything like that Today.

Gamma, as I've already indicated, the claim is sketchy and the Goo has questions about it. Given that we have time, though, I'm letting 4nx talk more about it before I move my vote, but I suspect that I will.
#greenshirtthursdays
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #6088 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 1:29 am

Post by Formerfish »

I saw someone say that the sign changing pointed to scum in Anx claim. I see it as the oppiosit. If stone scum targeted him for a detect and found out his sign to be candle when they go to kill him at night with candle unmake it is going to fail.because he is stone now. This seems like a fairly decent way to keep a townie that we are going to need in the future alive. When I get off work I am going to have to see if any of the people who pushed hard for a ut lynch after a claim match those that are now pushing Anx hard after his claim. I'd bet there is at least one scum in that overlapping pool.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6089 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 2:10 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 6088, Formerfish wrote:I saw someone say that the sign changing pointed to scum in Anx claim. I see it as the oppiosit. If stone scum targeted him for a detect and found out his sign to be candle when they go to kill him at night with candle unmake it is going to fail.because he is stone now. This seems like a fairly decent way to keep a townie that we are going to need in the future alive. When I get off work I am going to have to see if any of the people who pushed hard for a ut lynch after a claim match those that are now pushing Anx hard after his claim. I'd bet there is at least one scum in that overlapping pool.

Stop trying to save your buddy and just end his miserable life.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6090 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 3:22 am

Post by singersigner »

Actually, when you put it that way, it sounds even worse? How would an ability like that ever resolve? Because theoretically you're talking about his sign changing every time someone targets him, right? So what if the original scum to target him wasn't the one performing the kill, then now his sign is that of the person performing the kill? When does the sign change? Before, or after being targeted?

Sounds like an infinite loop of bullshit so I'd really like him to come back and explain it further...

I like tomatoes.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6091 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 3:56 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

How does that help town in amy way? It makes him a commuter with a random chance of abilities hitting him.
Bulba was bulletproof. This is just scum.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6092 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

considering that scum get multiple kill attempts a night, I would expect there to be more bulletproof variant roles than usual
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6093 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

and we're about to lose the role that inhibits the number of kill attempts, so how about let's not go crazy with lynching our bulletproof claims!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6094 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6087, ChannelDelibird wrote:The fact that UT has made big cases on not only Gamma but Shadoweh does give me pause - I need to read them both fully and talk to my team about them (think I may have been the only one to see it so far) but I suspect much will depend on whether or not he flips overnight. At any rate, I'm confident that I won't be moving to a Gamma lynch or anything like that Today.

Gamma, as I've already indicated, the claim is sketchy and the Goo has questions about it. Given that we have time, though, I'm letting 4nx talk more about it before I move my vote, but I suspect that I will.

"I haven't read it, but I know I'm going to disagree on gamma!"
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6095 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

UT normally I agree with you, but Anxiety's role sounds more broken than I think you realize. It isn't just nightkill immunity that he has, he has PR immunity too.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6096 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

UT wrote:considering that scum get multiple kill attempts a night, I would expect there to be more bulletproof variant roles than usual
There's also only four scum.
Kill-potential is high only as long as we suck at finding scum.
If we lynch two scum, then Alquin being alive isn't even an issue anymore if I'm not mistaken.
Point being, town having three bulletproof-ish roles sounds too high and 4nx's role seems like an overthought fake-copy of Bulba's role with some added in incentives of "I am able to help us find Viktor!" to try and make us want to keep 4nx alive.
Like, the role itself just seems like it's more of an attempt to convince people that we should keep him alive than it does an actual role that would actually exist in this game. It's too convoluted and the aspects of the role just seem like they have no synergy in a way that makes no sense.

I'd like to hear mastin chime in on what she thinks of the claim though.
Doing some reading for the next little while.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6097 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

or how about instead of playing this idiotic setup speculation game we lynch the people WHO ARE ACTUALLY BEHAVING IN A SCUMMY MANNER
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6098 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

We have two days.
You really think you're gonna get the support for a Gamma wagon in two days?
Like, I'm going to read your case and take it seriously, but it's like.. realistically do you actually think this town is cohesive enough to get a wagon together on someone that like half of the playerbase is townreading? Gamma might be scum. I don't think he's getting lynched today.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6099 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

hey you know how wagons get momentum

BY PUTTING SOME GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING ASSLICKING PISSCHRIST VOTES ON THEM

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST IT IS LIKE PULLING TEETH WITH YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”