Mini 1674: A Minimalist Text Adventure (Fire's Out)

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

Post by pieguyn »

oo, page top
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't particularly recall off the top of my head but I'd still say pointing out and questioning uselss votes as scummy is valid. If anything pointing out people using wiki scumtells like that and calling it "easy" is just as "easy" as someone using them
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 2:03 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 426, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't particularly recall off the top of my head but I'd still say pointing out and questioning uselss votes as scummy is valid. If anything pointing out people using wiki scumtells like that and calling it "easy" is just as "easy" as someone using them

usually I think nitpicking on votes is more likely to come from scum than town - this, of course, includes calling out "RVS" votes in "non-RVS"

it doesn't change the fact town does it, but from what I've seen, it's more likely than average (keep in mind average for scum is 25%) to come from scum
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 423, pieguyn wrote:I just voted BBT bc he was being wagoned.

Oh ok, that's what I thought.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:00 am

Post by notscience »

I'm not scumreading bbt, pie.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:03 am

Post by notscience »

Do I want to lynch him? Kinda

Is he a townread? Not really
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Soren »

In post 430, notscience wrote:Do I want to lynch him? Kinda

Is he a townread? Not really

Can you explain your thought process a bit more please?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Bins »

"... and she didn't get pagetop because she's a scrub..."

VOTE COUNT 1.8

• (1) Asher Kendrell
    - Not_Mafia
    (0) BlankFace -
    (2) BlueBloodedToffee
    - Soren, RadiantCowbells
    (0) Cho -
    (0) Huntress -
    (0) Malakittens -
    (0) Not_Mafia -
    (3) notscience
    - The Bulge, Cho, pieguyn
    (1) pieguyn
    - Sakura Hana
    (1) RadiantCowbells
    - BlankFace
    (1) Sakura Hana
    - Asher Kendrell
    (3) Soren
    - notscience, Huntress, BlueBloodedToffee
    (0) The Bulge -

(1) not voting
    - Malakittens

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

• with
    alive
    , it's
    to lynch.

day 1 deadline:
    (expired on 2015-05-30 09:50:00)
    (May 30th)

mod notes
    : :good:
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

And then notscience completely ignores me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Soren »

In post 432, Bins wrote:
"... and she didn't get pagetop because she's a scrub..."
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:05 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 433, Sakura Hana wrote:And then notscience completely ignores me.

I know how you feel. It's happened to me twice now.

Is Cho an alt? Can we get more votes on Cowbell?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:06 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Blank, you should join the Soren wagon.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:20 am

Post by BlankFace »

But I'm not scum reading Soren. This is how Soren plays, he hasn't done anything that screams scum to me besides the point that huntress pointed out.

Cowbell on the other hand is noncommittal, agreed with largest wagon when he joined but didn't do anything about it, overreacted to one small post, is pushing bullshit claims with backing them up, has refused to answer questions. I'm not going to let that go.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 5:47 am

Post by BlankFace »

**without backing them up
Asher Kendrell
Asher Kendrell
Goon
Asher Kendrell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Asher Kendrell »

Spoiler: The Bulge
6 posts, not much to go on, the ns vote was clearly a joke, I'd currently just say
neutral
, could be either

Spoiler: BBT
Likes to push wagons, then calls out others for jumping on wagons. Soren does post a lot of pointless questions, which BBT specifically calls out in , but that could just be someone who's talkative. He also tried to get pieguy and sakura to vote me in and , without giving them the reason why he thinks I'm scum . They definitely had their own reasons, but it seems odd to me that someone who doesn't like others jumping on wagons tried to get more people to vote without giving his reasons. Then again, I could just be salty because it was on me. Either way, I made it clear earlier that I think this is just how he plays, so I'm going with
town

Spoiler: BlankFace
Sticking with Soren being town, and backs up his reasoning strongly in , but at the same time disagrees with whiteknighting the low-hanging fruit. I think I agree more there that wking someone who appears to be a weaker player seems like a scummy strategy, take out stronger players first while still appearing to be town. Hasn't changed his mind on any decisions yet, so I'm worried he's tunneling or will tunnel too hard as the game goes on. I think I agree with him that Cho is probably an alt, but I don't think that pie is town. In any case, blank is probably
town

Spoiler: Soren
Intense hatred for lurkers apparently, which he compensates for by posting fluff. I don't agree with his , because soren seems to only post questions, so some have to be pointless and some can still be useful. The amount of fluff isn't helping though, so I don't want to go either way. I'd stick with
neutral

Spoiler: Sakura Hana
Responded to , I think she's trying to predict my behavior, same as pieguyn, and it's not helping. 6 posts by bulge which basically said nothing, and she thinks he's scum. I don't know, to me, not enough info to go on. I agree with her scumread on pieguy, and I'm not a huge fan of ns seeming to ignore her, but maybe he missed it. I don't know. I think she likes to have conclusions early like blankface, but she's willing to change them based on new evidence. So probably the most
town
here.

Spoiler: NotScience
Basically all he's said is in , not a lot since then. Most of that was one word/sentence responses too, which didn't really help. Agree on the non-scumread on BBT, but I don't know if that's right either. In any case, he missed a lot yesterday so
neutral

Spoiler: NM
Doesn't post a lot, one sentence questions/answers and it seems like he's kind of been forgotten/left to the side. I don't like it, but I've posted about as much as him so I guess that's hypocritical. In any case,
neutral

Spoiler: Cho
90% sure is an alt, fluff posts a lot, and while her vote on ns was just as sarcastic as bulge's, no one has called her out on it? I think. I may have missed it if anyone did but that seems odd to me. Mala is obvtown apparently and again, no one asks questions about it. So to me, either everyone knows what Cho plays like or knows what her main account is and how they play, and so are ignoring what seems to be actions that were called out from other players.

Spoiler: Malakittens
Seemed to get pretty emotional about defending NS, the dayvig was pointless and came out of nowhere, asks me a pointless questions like , agreeing with the scum read on pie. So probably
town
or maybe
neutral

Spoiler: RadiantCowbells
Liking the waiting to post more accurate information, don't like the vote on BBT because that's jumping the wagon. Hasn't really commented on the game so much as he has on BBT alone, and seems to be tunneling. Probably
neutral
, unlikely but maybe
scum

Spoiler: Huntress
Expecting behavior again like pieguyn, and I don't like that. Says that posts ping her and explains which ones which is nice. At the end of the day, 4 posts isn't a lot but I'm not a fan so far so
scum

Spoiler: pieguyn
Trying to predict my behavior, also getting emotional about the policy lynch on NS. Maybe it works to expect behavior from an experienced town player, but again, second game here. Tunneled way too hard on my one question, and expected more. Not sure about her scum read on BBT but still tunnels on that too in . I think she was trying too hard to tunnel in on me or BBT which I have to agree with ns and blankface is going for the low-hanging fruit. She seems determined to go for someone at least, which seems off. In any case, I think she's the most likely
scum

TL;DR:
If I had to pick scum, Huntress/Pieguyn. BlankFace most likely town. I'm liking Sakura more as this goes on.

UNVOTE: Sakura Hana
VOTE: pieguyn

Also I'm going to be off/on for the next two days, so I'm not intentionally ignoring posts/questions.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:15 am

Post by BlankFace »

"[Pie] seems determined to go for someone at least, which seems off."

Can you go into more detail about that please.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:19 am

Post by BlankFace »

How do you feel about Cowbell's unvote of BBT? How do you feel about the way that Cho has responded to the questions that NS and I have asked? What about Huntresses 4 posts are giving you scum vibes?

"Spoiler: NotScience
Basically all he's said is in 313, not a lot since then. Most of that was one word/sentence responses too, which didn't really help. Agree on the non-scumread on BBT, but I don't know if that's right either. In any case, he missed a lot yesterday so neutral"

If you have BBT as town, why do you said that you don't know if it's right here?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

btw @BlankFace: RC always plays like that, and i kinda wanted to WotC him (also because i know he has a tendency to do ANYTHING to get his scumreads lynched, like faking guilties), but oh well. I can never tell what he's thinking, but i dont remember ever playing a game with scum-him so i don't know if his scumgame is similar to his town game or anything, so im probs just gonna put him as null and ignore him for the most of the game.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 429, notscience wrote:I'm not scumreading bbt, pie.

can you address my post? the part about the Soren/Sakura scum reads in particular.

In post 436, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Blank, you should join the Soren wagon.

^same. I think you're scum in a vacuum, but I don't feel sure about it and would like to hear your explanation for what I'm pointing out.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:42 am

Nah, your conf bias is boring me and I'd rather not deal with it.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:44 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 439, Asher Kendrell wrote:Trying to predict my behavior, also getting emotional about the policy lynch on NS. Maybe it works to expect behavior from an experienced town player, but again, second game here. Tunneled way too hard on my one question, and expected more. Not sure about her scum read on BBT but still tunnels on that too in 420. I think she was trying too hard to tunnel in on me or BBT which I have to agree with ns and blankface is going for the low-hanging fruit. She seems determined to go for someone at least, which seems off. In any case, I think she's the most likelyscum.

o geez. we're really not going to get along, are we
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:46 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 444, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nah, your conf bias is boring me and I'd rather not deal with it.

:roll:
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:46 am

Post by pieguyn »

I literally just fucking told you I don't really feel strongly about you being scum and that I'd be open to alternate explanations if you provided them. what the fuck about that is "confbias"?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:51 am

After you made your big 'BBT is scum post'

I'm not interested.

I might reply to it later if I can be bothered. Doubt it though.

From skimming your post, you were just twisting my posts to say what you wanted them to say and I'm not particularly motivated to go down that avenue.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:59 am

Post by pieguyn »

except I'm not?

if you say that's what I'm doing, then as I said, actually *show* me where I'm doing this and I'll reevaluate

and making long posts detailing why someone is scum is actually fairly standard for me. I play by making cases. just bc I make a case on someone does not mean that I'm "confbiasing" or that I'm not open to potential alternate explanations for what I'm pointing out. you brick-walling like this is, put simply, fucking annoying and gives me nothing to work with to figure it out *if* I'm wrong here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”