Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6125 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

The only exception to the post limit is if someone asks me a question.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6126 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6121, Formerfish wrote:Over, are you town reading vezok or just not scum readinghhim?

Town reading him.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6127 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

UT, I do agree that Gamma's 180 on you is suspicious. I did suspect Gamma early on because his pushes did not look genuine. They looked more like convenience pushes. However, I think his 180 on you is out of frustration at the game state. I would be curious to see what his opinion was like when I first started pushing on you.
I find it odd how I tried for your lynch when I first replaced in everyone was against your lynch, then a day passed and UT lynch was the biggest fad since shutter shades.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6128 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6126, Oversoul wrote:
In post 6121, Formerfish wrote:Over, are you town reading vezok or just not scum readinghhim?

Town reading him.

But I did find it odd that Vezok threatened me with potentially outting a PR when he has been tracing.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6129 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

TITUS

I posted A TON of shit and you completely ignored it

what is the deal
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6130 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:23 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Guys. We're lynching bullshit claim 4nx today.

We get gamma tomorrow.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6131 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

howwwwwwwww about we lynch gamma today and you guys can fritter away your time on setup speculation when I'm dead!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6132 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I don't think DV saying that he didn't want to do the trace/detect plan day 1 points to him having the role he's claimed- it's tangentially relevant yes but I don't think that him saying that he doesn't want to follow the plan actually makes it more likely that he has that role. I don't see a reason why that decision would be changed by having a slightly stronger trace than everyone else, and I still think that his role as he's claimed it doesn't make sense to exist.

And whoever said that he was tracing people that other people weren't looking at is ABSOLUTELY wrong. empire was almost baned right before DV supposedly traced him, and espeonage has been considered for being lynched and baned throughout the entire game.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6133 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6134 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:32 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 6132, Gammagooey wrote:I don't think DV saying that he didn't want to do the trace/detect plan day 1 points to him having the role he's claimed- it's tangentially relevant yes but I don't think that him saying that he doesn't want to follow the plan actually makes it more likely that he has that role. I don't see a reason why that decision would be changed by having a slightly stronger trace than everyone else, and I still think that his role as he's claimed it doesn't make sense to exist.

And whoever said that he was tracing people that other people weren't looking at is ABSOLUTELY wrong. empire was almost baned right before DV supposedly traced him, and espeonage has been considered for being lynched and baned throughout the entire game.

He disappeared after his claim, go figure. :roll:
He still needs to answer for his sign change and also why he felt it relevent to "out" it, since if town, that only gives scum more ammunition. Unless it really is an infinite loop, and the second scum tries to kill him, it changes his sign, which is essentially a bulletproof Viktor-cop???

No.

Just no.

Also people speculating for him and defending him before he can answer himself WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE THE ANSWER/THOUGHT PROCESS AT HIS FINGERTIPS should really just stop. This is the point of finding out if claims are bullshit. Seriously. I shouldn't be the only one who understands this.

Also Titus ignoring everything but trying to defend the claim and saying that a no-lynch could be better than lynching someone other than Aronis is terrible considering the crap I was given for not lynching Espy D1 and how she's made a big fuss about needing to get "the right lynch" when it only means something IF WE LYNCH SOMEONE.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6135 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

4nx wrote:I probly won't be around much the rest of this weekend so I'm gonna go ahead and claim in case people just vote me in the next two days.

Not that I want to defend him all that much or anything, but it's a misrep to say that he just vanished without a reason.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6136 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6135, Cheetory6 wrote:
4nx wrote:I probly won't be around much the rest of this weekend so I'm gonna go ahead and claim in case people just vote me in the next two days.

Not that I want to defend him all that much or anything, but it's a misrep to say that he just vanished without a reason.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6137 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6129, Untrod Tripod wrote:TITUS

I posted A TON of shit and you completely ignored it

what is the deal

I did. I'm not seeing how Gamma gets lynched today. I figured that your points were brought up too late to swing a lynch there. My focus is making sure all town people get along tomorrow. If your Gamma reasoning is persuasive, I have every intent of brining it up tomorrow. I wish you would have brought those up sooner, so we could adequately discuss them. A rushed discussion at this point doesn't do us good. Gamma should respond today, but the best approach to your Gamma read is to act like I'm on a jury rather than a counselor persuading for a particular objective and let cooler heads prevail. I think you're both town and engaging that point might just fuel a tunnel that doesn't help us prepare for tomorrow.

This is as much a mental chess and endurance game. Scum are going to want a mislynch here above all else, because of the gamestate it leaves for us tomorrow. Prove we can swing a Gamma lynch, then we can talk more, but more chaos is not what we need here. We need to unite.

*Must resist urge to tunnel war with Singer who is pushing a mislynch based in bullshit*

P:edit: UT and Cheet beat me to it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6138 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

the way we get a lynch to happen is by putting votes on it and arguing for it

if you're in favor of it then PUT YOUR VOTE THERE and we can persuade people. you're widely townread, I'm alquin, and the people against it are using bullshit reasoning so I think it could happen
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6139 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

@UT, You're missing the point, prove we can get the votes on Gamma if I switch or prove that Aronis 100% is not happening. Otherwise, there's no point in engaging your case because people seem to not want to do anything I want to do and advocate aggressively for, so I have to try a new tactic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6140 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I see a lot of people saying "this can't happen", not "I disagree with your case"

I think if a few people actually engage with the case it will have support
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6141 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6140, Untrod Tripod wrote:I see a lot of people saying "this can't happen", not "I disagree with your case"

I think if a few people actually engage with the case it will have support

and this, by the way, should be a gigantic red flag that scum are waiting in the wings to bus but don't want to create the momentum if they don't have

let's force them to choose
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6142 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Titus »

I'll admit I am one, who else do you think is?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6143 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I don't think you're scum
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6144 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

and I've already said who my scumreads are
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6145 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

I meant that I'm indifferent due to it being unlikely to swing a lynch. Who else is saying that, regardless of your read on them from your perspective?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6146 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

I just got severe vertigo scrolling on the massive cheetory quote post UT
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6147 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oversoul, singer, cheet, you

I think there are more but honestly can't you just read the game for yourself...
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #6148 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Aro

Not voting Anx today.

Over: can we talk about your Vezok town read and its origins?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6149 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

@UT, I am reading. Don't get me wrong. Yet, if I was even willing to vote Gamma at deadline, Singer won't. Singer's reads are literally the opposite of whatever I would do. If I advocate for it, then Singer won't do it. Honestly, if you'd want both of us voting for it, the best move for us is for me to fake being resistant to it. Singer would vote it. Then Cheetory and Oversoul. Then we'd still have to swing a couple more. That's even supposing an ideal gamestate. I just literally don't see the numbers.

So that's my issue. Don't suppose I'm not reading because I can't get to 9.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”