Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:20 am

Post by ika »

In post 275, ika wrote:scum reside in ZZZX/TGS/Newbie

thats where i stand right now

In post 278, ika wrote:
In post 276, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 95, ZZZX wrote:I am really busy for 3 days but it shouldnt be a problem. will read up really soon (and i will have limitless free time !)

This is scum?

do you think its not?

i mean hes null to me right now so is in my POE pool

^

scum reside in set player list does not mean i am expensively scum reading them.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:21 am

Post by ika »

In post 299, lane0168 wrote:Talk is cheap, that's why there's no limit on posting.

but spam posting is apathising and anti-town?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:22 am

Post by ZZZX »

I go to check my pms and a quick view on games before i sleep at the night of the exam and it seems im scum read without even posting :roll: :roll:

anyway a few more days, it ends on 21st so yea.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:30 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 302, ika wrote:
In post 299, lane0168 wrote:Talk is cheap, that's why there's no limit on posting.

WHat? What's apathising? And I didn't say spam posting or apathising is anti town... I said talk is cheap. Cheaper still without a vote
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:32 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 304, lane0168 wrote:
In post 302, ika wrote:

WHat? What's apathising? And I didn't say spam posting or apathising is anti town... I said talk is cheap. Cheaper still without a vote

What you dont pay, others will pay (when trying to go thro it all.)
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:36 am

Post by ika »

In post 304, lane0168 wrote:
In post 302, ika wrote:

yet you have double the post count of everyone here (outside of YGS who is a hydra)

i will place my vote when i feel like it. rght now im geting a feel out on players due to the mere fact its day 1. when someone does soemthing that really pings me off i will place a vote but no sooner.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:37 am

Post by ika »

GC if you were to pick the scum team who would it be right now?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:40 am

Post by lane0168 »

Ok... so what are you saying about my post count. You act like I brought up post count. I have no idea what you're getting at
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:42 am

Post by lane0168 »

And I'm sorry if I'm sPam posting but I'm also not. I need to respond to things as they come up. I only have a phone and reading back, catching up, and quoting stuff is a bitch
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:50 am

Post by ika »

In post 308, lane0168 wrote:Ok... so what are you saying about my post count. You act like I brought up post count. I have no idea what you're getting at

In post 309, lane0168 wrote:And I'm sorry if I'm sPam posting but I'm also not. I need to respond to things as they come up. I only have a phone and reading back, catching up, and quoting stuff is a bitch

it goes to your "talk is cheap" phrase

you say its cheap and we should all be voting, but your continued antis to spam post make it look a lot more then needed and honestly make me come to this game less and less
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 298, You Got Schooled wrote:Persivul, the eye roll was a) our vote was there before we moved it to you, so your comment is odd and b) your vote is kinda terrible. I don't really understand your explanation. Your poke at ika looks better, though.

-bella

Can you explain to me why you emphasized the bit about the no lynch? I thought you were indicating that it appeared scummy.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 307, ika wrote:GC if you were to pick the scum team who would it be right now?

YGS: BBT-head (is that really him?) is acting SUPER WEIRD for all reasons I have stated in thread. Not like the BBT-scum I have played with, but also not like the BBT-town I have played with. Also this isn't a personality clash, because BBT and I get along just fine, so something is very much up. (pre-post edit: maybe this is what BBT-town acts like if he thinks GC is scum? my god that's frustrating.) Bella seems much more reasonable, if I were to assume that she has to believe that BBT-head is town, which I hate because ugh goddammit just make me warm and comfortable with my scum read.

uhhhh, POE after that.

Jeanne11 is comical "failed to pick up PM" scum.

I don't see anything scummy OR SUSPICIOUS OH MY GOD EQUATING THE TWO?!?? about lane's, Newbie's, or BB's play, and affirmatively think that there has been town play from each (in descending order of strength of reads).

I can't read ika. At least not atm.

sthar could be lazy scum.
ZZZX could be IRL busy scum.
Persivul I thought was town for the first half of what game there is, but after that he's been saying things that don't really get me feeling rad.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:50 am

Post by sthar8 »

In post 63, lane0168 wrote:Sthar8. Comes in. Doesn't say shit. Votes Obvi wagon. Noted

My first post in the game, after it's been open for six hours, including my RVS vote. Your standard is unreasonable, and you either need to adjust it, or prepare yourself for a boatload of disappointment.

@BB- the coordination required by your plan limits it's effectiveness as a deterrent to scum. They will know if they can use their shots to autowin, town will not. I am not okay with that. Also, under no circumstances should JK out on a single blocked kill. That's insane.

In post 145, Newbie wrote:Okay...you can't blame people for seeing such an action as scummy. The reason you don't is because you've done something similar yourself while being town. Maybe not all of us have that same experience. :roll:

In post 144, lane0168 wrote:Riiighgghhhhttttt..... well that was dumb of you too and you deserve to deal with bullshit if you're gonna be that lazy

These two posts are utter, ridiculous shitposting. Try to be better, please.

In post 168, lane0168 wrote:Well that was super aggresive

oh my you have no idea

there are people in the game who know what aggressive me looks like. we're not there yet.

In post 200, Persivul wrote:
In post 193, ika wrote:
honestly i was gonna suggest we all target person below (where bottom targets top) and go from there

I was thinking about that method too, but I don't think it works. The problem is that we have PRs, who presumably don't show as a "visit" (correct me if that's wrong), and who should be free to target as they see fit. So:

- if you're town and you don't get a visit, the person above you might be a scum, or might be a PR

- if you're scum and you don't get a visit (and assuming your fellow scum isn't just above you),
you know the person above you is a PR

I'd like to see some methodology with visits that benefits town, but this isn't it. The ABCXYZ method might be a little better, but has flaws of its own.

Visitor is not the same as fruit vendor.

In post 213, lane0168 wrote:Also @sthar8. I'm mobile. both my laptops are broken. Just played a whole game mobile, granted it was 2 days. Either way, it's not that tough to tag mobile. or read. Or give reads. And don't call me a dipshit cause you can't find the [, ], and / button on your phone. And haven't contributed dick. That doesn't make me the dipshit

Do you store your common sense in your laptops?

In post 216, You Got Schooled wrote: - Quick note on the attempt at game breaking; can we not do that?

Thanks.

Why?
In post 217, lane0168 wrote:
In post 216, You Got Schooled wrote: - Quick note on the attempt at game breaking; can we not do that?

Thanks.

Agreed. If that's happening let me know and I'll think about replacing out

Why?

caught up to there. gotta do some work. more later.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:58 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 313, sthar8 wrote:They will know if they can use their shots to autowin, town will not.

If we no lynch there is no scenario where they can autowin.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:59 am

Post by You Got Schooled »

Ika you should stop being bad at mafia for one game.

Just one game.

Sheep me on GC. You'll see.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:04 pm

[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p6873688]
YGS: BBT-head (is that really him?) is acting SUPER WEIRD for all reasons I have stated in thread. Not like the BBT-scum I have played with, but also not like the BBT-town I have played with. Also this isn't a personality clash, because BBT and I get along just fine, so something is very much up. (pre-post edit: maybe this is what BBT-town acts like if he thinks GC is scum? my god that's frustrating.) Bella seems much more reasonable, if I were to assume that she has to believe that BBT-head is town, which I hate because ugh goddammit just make me warm and comfortable with my scum read.[/quote]
You haven't given any reasons? You're really holding onto the suspicious/scummy thing though (I'm not sure if you read my comment about it?)

You know I love you GC. It's just unfortunate you rolled scum, maybe next time we both get to be town. That would be great.

I mean, we both know you're pretty bad at reading me. If I were scum, you'd be town reading me for sure :)
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Meh.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:08 pm

EBWOP:
In post 312, Green Crayons wrote:
YGS: BBT-head (is that really him?) is acting SUPER WEIRD for all reasons I have stated in thread. Not like the BBT-scum I have played with, but also not like the BBT-town I have played with. Also this isn't a personality clash, because BBT and I get along just fine, so something is very much up. (pre-post edit: maybe this is what BBT-town acts like if he thinks GC is scum? my god that's frustrating.) Bella seems much more reasonable, if I were to assume that she has to believe that BBT-head is town, which I hate because ugh goddammit just make me warm and comfortable with my scum read.

You haven't given any reasons? You're really holding onto the suspicious/scummy thing though (I'm not sure if you read my comment about it?)

You know I love you GC. It's just unfortunate you rolled scum, maybe next time we both get to be town. That would be great.

I mean, we both know you're pretty bad at reading me. If I were scum, you'd be town reading me for sure :)
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Ah so you are going to take the "this is how I play when I read you as scum" out to explain away your weirdness.

w/r/t "suspicion v. scummy," Are you referring to ? That's a weaksauce after-the-fact explanation of why, instead of simply answering my question (like Newbie did very easily), you instead go "WHOA LET'S USE THE WORD SCUMMY NOT SUSPICIOUS" as if that was relevant at all.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I'm not good at reading ika, but I don't care for his buddying of me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by ika »

In post 315, You Got Schooled wrote:

Ika you should stop being bad at mafia for one game.

Just one game.

Sheep me on GC. You'll see.

i dont sheep

i do see the merits on why GC can be scum but you should also be willing to admit your own flaws as well (like how GC was showing you follwing the logic does lead to that conclusion)

GC, gun to head am i town or scum?
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:25 pm

In post 261, Newbie wrote:
Lane's lynch wasn't going anywhere, and I liked his reaction to sthar not unvoting him.

OK, but if you think he is scum that wouldn't be a reason to stop pushing him, would it?

Like, if you really think he is scum, you keep pushing no matter what to try and persuade people you're right. You don't just give up because nobody is following immediately.

You don't think that would be an easy stance for scum to take? It's a very simple observation to make.

Ae you interested in joining a GC wagon?
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:26 pm

In post 319, Green Crayons wrote:Ah so you are going to take the "this is how I play when I read you as scum" out to explain away your weirdness.

w/r/t "suspicion v. scummy," Are you referring to ? That's a weaksauce after-the-fact explanation of why, instead of simply answering my question (like Newbie did very easily), you instead go "WHOA LET'S USE THE WORD SCUMMY NOT SUSPICIOUS" as if that was relevant at all.

I don't think I've been weird... Can you clarify the weirdness you're seeing and what exactly you think it means.

Yeah, 215 is it. I turns out to be a valid point though? Like, Lane explicitly says himself he was suspicious of Ika but NOT scum reading him so....
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:27 pm

In post 321, ika wrote:
i dont sheep

i do see the merits on why GC can be scum but you should also be willing to admit your own flaws as well (like how GC was showing you follwing the logic does lead to that conclusion)

GC, gun to head am i town or scum?

I just dislike game breaking strategies.

What reasons do you see for GC scum?

Return to “Completed Open Games”