dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 8:29 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 646, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 632, dragonspawn wrote:Yes I'm going to figure out the game in 26 pages.

I appreciate the vote of confidence. But no one is that good.

dragon-no one is asking you to solve the game in 26 pages but you should have some concrete thoughts you can share by now, there's been a ton of content, your reads don't have to be set in stone this early but you should have some idea of what you think of a few of the more active players

What is your read on Titus right now or Cheetory for example?

Egg-I'll give you more detail on Bookitty later, don't let me forget. Yeah, I see your issues with Taly's off Ozgin wagon posts but you had pointed out mine a couple times as well and I was more curious what you are looking for specifically when someone is suspicious of a person and not on a wagon yet

I guess I feel I can't be on more than one wagon at a time but I should be able to express suspicion of more than one person at a time and dragon's such scum it hurts me right now, like for real. But it would not upset me much if Oz ended up being the lynch instead. Both flips are liable to be scum and both flips are going to be very informative.

I've given some concrete thoughts so far. I've been clear that I'm leaning town on ozgin so much so that people are speculating that we are scum buddies. I've been clear that I think houses game is off. I've been clear that boon is town. I'm thinking Titus is probably town.

Not sure about cheery. Maybe I'm.being overly cautious since he just murdered me in 180 and tricks the town into a win but I'm thinking he is town too.

Been clear that duck is a scum suspect.

Not sure about tso. Voting for him because I didn't like his vote and felt he ended some pressure.

Did I miss any of your questions for me wolf?

Btw I'm leaning town for you too
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 8:53 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 798, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm going to spit so much fire that I'm going to spawn you a 1-mana minion and be called a hungry dragon.

that doesn't even make sense
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 452, Drixx wrote:I need to V/LA until Sunday Evening. I've got to catch up from page 11, and shall do so on Sunday.

Back from V/LA and reading now. I've got quite a few pages to catch up on. I'll try and keep the wall of quotes manageable.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

Going on.

In post 703, House wrote:Oh screw it.
I'm a JoAT
1x Gunsmith
1x Tracker
1x Bodyguard
And I want dragonspawn killified so I can work with my neighbors on where to use my abilities.

Is this claim useful if House's scum? Not really, because it's a Multiball. Basically he's just exposed himself for possible Nightkills.
Is this claim useful if House's town? I certainly wouldn't have claimed if I were in his shoes, but I can see some town motivation(s) for it.
I don't understand what the claim (or being in the same Neighbourhood) has to do with his constant will to lynch Dragon, though.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't give him a free pass because of the claim for the whole game, but he may have one now.

In post 710, Egg wrote:Anen, TSO is the only one of your town reads I understand. How is posting style alignment indicitive? Why is Varsoon town if you don't like his Ozgin stance? Why is genuine scumhunting a town tell in a game with multiple teams?

Wow! Interaction!
As for posting style. On early-Day1 I consider examining that useful. As far as I've noticed (in other games), in the beginning players may end up being "generally townread" or "generally scumread" for very, very minor things. The
way
how players post and the way how they
react
when being interrogated or wagoned, that is much more useful. Therefore, the early posting style is a thing which matters a lot, because players are less conscious about it than the content produced. (!)
As for Varsoon. I was scum with him before and he lurked hard. Now, there's not a single sign of lurking. However, the turn on Ozgin is a thing I don't understand. Also, his recent posts are more like about the Setup and about speculations, so my townread is fading.
As for scumhunting. You may be right here. I should have phrased it better, because it's something else too. Varsoon, Titus and Taly have "exposed" themselves very much. Players posting
that
much may earn a lot of reads on themselves (townreads, yes, but they may earn scumreads too!). I don't think scums would do that
so
early.

By the way, Egg has just moved among my townreads with this post. I don't think scum-Egg would interrogate a player like me. I'll post more about this if needed.

In post 718, Boonskiies wrote:
He'll flip town. Please, Varsoon, you are smart enough to see why.

This made me think. Either Boonie is fooling us or DragonSpawn is town.

In post 722, Ozgin wrote:@House - JoAT typically has 4 abilities that are 1 shot. Did you start with a fourth ability? Don't answer if you don't wanna, but it's strange to me to see only 3.

Bad logic.
There is NO typical JOAT. Any PR having more than one active Action could be a JOAT. Eg. I have seen a JOAT with 2 abilities. JK9 Setup may include a Mafia JOAT with 3 abilities.

In post 722, Ozgin wrote:
You know, I think you've actually got me pegged. I'm kinda hard-headed, and I get really abrasive and defensive. I lose control fairly easily when people come after me with (what I feel are) very stupid reasons for a lynch, and then the way I act makes other people (Like Anen) think I'm scum, not for the (stupid) case but for my reaction to it. I don't honestly usually engage in a dialogue, though. I only did it with you because I felt like I had to prove something to you (because you were so fucking cocky). I kinda wish I could take that post back, it was kinda stupid (the citizen one). I honestly Townread Titus for a long time, and think she's just misguided. I don't think her reasoning holds any water, and it's not worrying me anymore. I've calmed down a little now, and just wanna focus on the game and cut the stupid shit. I'm gonna stop making dumb posts (or try), and try to stop insulting/offending people. I should just do what I did in 180 and chill out with some "medical aid," it seems to help a lot.

I don't know what to think. More flailing, I would say.
But okay, let's ask a question. What happened in #180?

In post 731, House wrote:VOTE: Bookitty
Here's a vote switch to piss off town.

Whut?

In post 744, Egg wrote:Prolapsed, I honestly can't believe that for someone who has said so little, THAT is what you are choosing to focus on.

DAT.

In post 753, Bookitty wrote:In other news, I AM in a neighbourhood with Dragonspawn and House. I felt (and others can express what they thought) that he was using the neighbourhood as a venue for testing the waters and trying out things before pushing his suspicions in the main thread.

So.
House, did you vote her because of being in the same Neighbourhood? What if the fourth player is scum there? (Although I doubt there's a correlation between Neighbourhoods and alignment.)

In post 754, House wrote:
This is D1. Nobody has any idea what roles there are. Fake-claiming JoAT, regardless of the abilities claimed, would be idiotic for scum to do because it would be a simple matter for the real JoAT to counterclaim. Regardless of which one is lynched first, it results in outed scum.

Bad logic. There might be more than one JOAT in a large game. I don't want to talk about this but here's a hint: read the first post!
So, for everyone: if you're a JOAT, DO NOT CLAIM!

In post 756, Kitz wrote:
In post 755, Aneninen wrote:Read what? TSO?

That you didn't read what I actually wrote, and you dodged it again. :roll:
In post 679, Kitz wrote:He votes naked in #476 but his reason is back in #311 agreeing with someone, a whole day in lag before the actual note which is plain naked.
I see it as a forced vote, and why didn't he just vote back in #311?

Is that all? If so, I didn't dodge it, I simply missed it.
Yet again, this is not the scum-TSO I saw before. It's more like the bored town-TSO I know.

In post 756, Kitz wrote:
#Prolapse :
Lack of constructive posts, posts little, read list without basis.
Mentions that "Everyone else is not memoriable", odd. What makes one memoriable and what makes one not?
Reading the ISO, I'm more and more scumleaning on Prolapse.

Thanks for pointing this out. He's been under my radar but now I've checked his ISO and found... the same thing.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 768, Cheetory6 wrote:
Titus wrote:Why? All I see is scum with his buddies leaving avenues open to bus if it catches on. I am just not 100 which ones as town do that too in response to legit scum wagon really early.
What are you trying to say that I'm scum with Ozgin?
Lol.
I'm insulted if you seriously think I would waffle like this on my scummate if I were scum this game.
I also feel like you being this absolute about reads comes across as being pretty bullshit, just saying.

Huh?

In post 775, Titus wrote:Sorry, Ozgin means the guy who slipped. Ozgin was not in that game.

Something you might think about. Being caught because of something irrelevant and silly is a thing which many scums hate the most. Ignore the may-or-may-not-have-been-a-slip thing for a split second. What do you think about Ozgin's
reactions
?

In post 792, House wrote:VOTE: Ozgin
I can't vote Bookitty. I just.. can't.

Good.

In post 794, House wrote:
Where is the pro-town motivation in making this post? If I don't, I'm clearly attempting to draw the NK. You're not a simpleton, you know that.
Lynch this shit with fire, people.
VOTE: dragonspawn

Bad.

Wake-y, can we have a Vote Count?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:49 am

Post by T S O »

So, yeah. Ozgin's posting still makes me involuntarily clench whenever I read it.

It's entirely possible that this is going to be the sum total of my contribution today; I really want Ozgin dead.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 769, SilverWolf wrote:@Ozgin

In post 643, SilverWolf wrote:
Ozgin-Hi, Do you have any reads on anyone else besides Varsoon? What do you think of the people on your wagon?

Sorry, Baccalaureate rehearsals and stuff.

I think Titus is misguided on my wagon. I think she's pretty towny, she just has no idea what the hell she's talking about right now. I feel like bookitty is kinda scummy for following her mindlessly, and her re-vote back onto me makes no sense. TSO not giving any reason for voting me is strange, as well (other than him cringing at my posts). Varsoon is lurching towards null/town territory again. I don't like his playstyle, it conflicts with mine greatly, but I'm starting to doubt it's as anti-town as I thought. Anen keeps saying he doesn't like my reactions, but I guess you either have to believe it's town flail or you don't, but I'll address that in a second. I'm not sure who all else is on my wagon, but the people on it because of my "citizen claim" are misguided and I think that tunneling me (Titus) for such a mediocre detail (Titus) is frankly (Titus) stupid (Titus).

Ozgin's reaction to his wagon was super, hyper aggressive and defensive. Now, there's town flail and there's scum flail. As town, I get quite upset when I get wagoned for crappy reasons. I also have gotten really fucking frustrated as scum caught out on D1. What I don't like about Ozgin's response is he's not using it to go, "shit, I should give some reads, look at my wagon and convince these guys I'm town" Instead he's yelling at everyone and insulting people. He also pointed out he's frustrated non-scum faction IIRC and that's like "Hey, look at how frustrated town I am folks"

I was really mad because Titus has been pushing for my lynch ever since I said citizen, and that's just a stupid reason to tunnel a vote on me imho. Now, I understand that scum would be angry for being caught early in small-teams multiball, but that's not why I'm angry. I was angry at Varsoon because he was a cocky sonofabitch, and I was angry at Titus for tunneling me for stupid reasons. My flaily and aggressive response is what's being read as scummy, and I guess I understand that. I lost my cool, and I guess that makes me kinda stupid/childish. I can't really argue that (I'm assuming that's what TSO/Anen are scumreading me for), but for those who are voting me because I said citizen, I think you need to really re-evaluate your read on me. If you wanna lynch me for my overblown reaction, that's fine, that's entirely my fault. But if you think my reaction was town-like aggression, then I don't think you should lynch me.

That being said, if Titus were scum I could see her pushing my lynch because she assumes I'm a Citizen, and that way her pool of people to kill to potentially hit enemy scum/town prs is narrowed down, while she gets me (a town) out of the way in a lynch.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 753, Bookitty wrote:Well, I saw Mad Max and it was truly awesome. I want to see it again!

In other news, I AM in a neighbourhood with Dragonspawn and House.
I felt (and others can express what they thought) that he was using the neighbourhood as a venue for testing the waters and trying out things before pushing his suspicions in the main thread. I've been a little reticent to use the hood as a discussion forum because I think it likely there are scum in it.

As for the Taly-Dragonspawn-Ozgin link, both of the first two seemed pretty wishy-washy on the Ozgin issue and I wanted to see how things played out. My initial vote on Dragon was essentially because House asked me to in the hood (not just me, but I was willing). The reactions haven't made me more comfortable with Taly either.

@Taly: What questions of yours have I missed, please?

We're lynching Bookitty or House today. I don't believe anyone else should be lynched. House and Bookitty both were on the list of me saying I believe one of them to be scum. And Dragon isn't scum. you can do it, by the way.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, if I die tonight, look at Aneninen. I modded a game where he was scum, and I'm pretty familiar with him in general. I'm not necessarily scum reading him, but don't let him cruise.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Boon: I'm not going to put false confidence in your Dragons' read. I do agree, though, we should lynch out of that neighborhood. I'm doubting House since his claim, but I'm not seeing Bookitty scum here. Again; I'm most confident in Dragonspawn as scum. You just repeatedly saying 'Do not lynch Dragonspawn!' comes off more as a chainsaw defense between scum-buddies than any masonry.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Varsoon »

Essentially;
You're going to have to put a lot more actual reasons into why Dragonspawn shouldn't be the lynch and why House or Bookitty should be.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

read our isos, vars.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm not sure which of House/bookitty is scum, but I know it isn't dragon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Varsoon »

All I'm getting is that you both come out the gates being friendly with each other and you've been pushing this House/Bookitty scum thing since you got in the game. Dragonspawn seems to be on that House=scum thing, too.
We know that scumteams have daychat.
If you want me to pick up some tiny crumb, I'm terrible at that shit.
I'm not going to be like all the other chumps in this thread that take this bait and go WOAH YEAH I GET IT DRAGON IS TOWN!
Feels like a ruse.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Varsoon »

And before I pull my guts out in speculation;
This setup does include two non-normal roles.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 808, Boonskiies wrote:Also, if I die tonight, look at Aneninen. I modded a game where he was scum, and I'm pretty familiar with him in general. I'm not necessarily scum reading him, but don't let him cruise.

What a nice piece of WIFOM!

In post 809, Varsoon wrote:@Boon: I'm not going to put false confidence in your Dragons' read. I do agree, though, we should lynch out of that neighborhood. I'm doubting House since his claim, but I'm not seeing Bookitty scum here. Again; I'm most confident in Dragonspawn as scum. You just repeatedly saying 'Do not lynch Dragonspawn!' comes off more as a chainsaw defense between scum-buddies than any masonry.

It's not only Neighbourhood-speculation, which I still don't like. Also: why that Neighbourhood?
What Chainsaw, anyway?

In post 815, Varsoon wrote:And before I pull my guts out in speculation;
This setup does include two non-normal roles.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:58 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 800, dragonspawn wrote:
I've given some concrete thoughts so far. I've been clear that I'm leaning town on ozgin so much so that people are speculating that we are scum buddies. I've been clear that I think houses game is off. I've been clear that boon is town. I'm thinking Titus is probably town.

Not sure about cheery. Maybe I'm.being overly cautious since he just murdered me in 180 and tricks the town into a win but I'm thinking he is town too.

Been clear that duck is a scum suspect.

Not sure about tso. Voting for him because I didn't like his vote and felt he ended some pressure.

Did I miss any of your questions for me wolf?

Btw I'm leaning town for you too

Do you still think there is something going on between Cheetory and Varsoon? What did you mean by this? I'm guessing you don't think they are scum together because you are leaning town on Cheet.

Also, you mentioned that you had a problem with the Ozgin push , you are defending him pretty hard. Can you tell me what you don't like about the push and why, specifically you think he's likely to be town?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Varsoon »

I'm probably using that wrong,
But what I mean is that they're adamantly defending each other and going after the same targets for reasons that aren't fully fleshed out in-thread.
:/

I'd rather hunt from a pool of 3 players than 20, y'know.
If there's scum in the House-bookitty-dragonspawn neighborhood, then we should try to figure that out, right?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Taly »

In post 752, House wrote:
In post 751, Taly wrote:

I didn't say he still wasn't likely scum in my eyes, I just wanted to go through with the ISOs I said I would before making an absolute decision with my vote.

If you're currently a lot more sure of Dragon-scum than I am, can you enlighten me?

You vote dragonspawn for reasons that have nothing to do with mine (I know this because I specifically avoided stating them), yet you unvote almost immediately after me.

What about my unvote made dragonspawn less likely to be scum?

I voted Dragon for reasons unrelated to you.

Why do you think I unvoted him for reasons related to you?

My vote about Dragon suggested that I'm not reading him as scum as confident as I was reading him, so I jumped off so I can evaluate the wagons versus trying to combat against someone who I wasn't completely certain about.

I already said my Dragon vote was most likely temporary. Hell, even the unvote could be temporary, but my next vote is going to be pretty exact on who I think is scum.

In post 753, Bookitty wrote:
@Taly: What questions of yours have I missed, please?

"1) 493 Your vote is still placed on Dragon, yet you haven't even spoken about your theory - which may have seemed to lead you to the conclusion of Dragon/Ozgin scum? I'm not really understanding your thought process on 521 either. Do you mind telling us your theory?

Boo, why are you suspicious of me being associated with Ozgin and/or Dragon? - But then when I get on Ozgins wagon, and after some events leading me to vote for dragon, Egg is questioning that I'm unvoting for Ozgin to avoid associates?"

In post 758, SilverWolf wrote:@Taly-Your wishy-washiness and fencesitting on the wagons is starting to bug me. Please do something to rectify that. I want to know what YOU think. It's o.k. to ask others why they find someone scummy or townie but I want your opinions on dragon or Ozgin or anyone else you want to vote for. It would go a long way to helping me read you better.

Why do you think I jumped off the Dragon wagon? I wanted to re-evaluate and reflect on my own opinions on things so I could find a definite vote I want to stick with.

In post 799, dragonspawn wrote:

I answered 548 in 551.

I don't know what kind of aggression you are expecting from me or why I need to be aggressive to defend myself.

As for the never playing town with me I found the game we played together. You replaced out early on.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=58673

I had forgotten you were the scum I picked out in rvs. So I suppose you wouldn't be as familiar with my town game.

And I am leaving room for lots of thinking. It seems foolish to not do so in a large game on day one.

Oh, that was right after I kind of became uncommitted to Mafia, and didn't really participate in a game or join the site until 3 months ago. lol......

So yeah, I really didn't see what happened in that game, I'll look into it now.

Also, I started playing the game without knowing what RVS was

So your insta-vote on me PISSED ME OFF. LOL
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Aneninen »

Meanwhile... Some kind of fun-art.
Here comes a Malkavian-style readlist. (Do not take it seriously, nor offensive, please!)

Spoiler:
FA_Q2
– He must be a distant relative of R2–D2. He speaks just as much, as for using a widely-known language. But hey, he's picked one piece of cherry so far. Wow la...
Boonskiies
– Is it a bird? Is it an airplane? Noooo, it's Booooonskiiiiieees! Once again,
the Day
Dragonspawn is saved, thanks to the Powerpuff Girls!
Laladucks
– The programme must be over and the TV set in her belly seems to be off. It would be a pity if Samara came out of Tinky-Winky, wouldn't it? Maybe she's swimming with the flow but what if there's no flow at all?
Varsoon
– Something is fishy here and it's not the flavour of the Mod. This wall is real, this one is illusion, this is not a wall, this must be a hallway. Oh no, someone scummy is coming over there! (trschrck!) Dammit, this's been a mirror...
TSO
– He's so excited about this game as an American teenage-girl having downloaded the next Avenger movie... after she turned off the monitor. Assuming that the movie itself is in Dutch. With Italian subtitles. But who cares about subtitles?
Aneninen
– Do you know the difference between a pigeon and a parrot? Neither does he. He's useful as a Jack-in-the-box and funny as a larch.
RadiantCowbells
– Can you remember that cute little metallic sound featuring the song People are People from Depeche Mode? Play it 2 octaves lower and you'll get something that's very, very close to her. Use it well but sparingly and it'll make your track.
House
– An overground Dryder. He swapped Jack-of-all-trades to Jack-of-no-trades. Maybe he's getting somewhere by driving away all the limpets.
Kitz
– Actually Rebecca was cute in Urban Legends. Almost fell in love with her. But I'd never lay on the bed so that she could try to mark me with her scalpel. See?
Prolapsed Brain
– Have you ever lost the remote control of your TV? If so, you must know the feeling when you're actually taking a look at a programme whether you like it more than you did a couple of minutes before. But no, you don't.
Egg
– Oh an egg comes out of a chicken. Oh a chicken comes out of an egg. There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like. Hooooooooome?
Ozgin
– Once I saw a scarecrow with a spinning head, and it sounded like "eeeeoeeeoeerrrrreoooohhhh". Did it kept away the crows? Not really.
Taly
– Who remembers the scene when people were running on a meadow and raptors were chasing them? Is he one of those people? Or is he a raptor? I don't know. Perhaps he's the grass.
Aeronaut
– Is he still here? After all, noone has ever said Beetlejuice.
Bookitty
– Do you know where the catfish is? Not until you dive. Are you scared of diving? Then you're afraid of the catfish.
Silverwolf
– Sniff, sniff. Good. Keep following the trail and let's hope there's no broken light bulb deep under the theatre.
Skybird
– She's far from us, just like an albatross. And pointless, just like an albatross. Unless she catches something... evil under the Sun.
Titus
– The sound of a violin can break the crystals. Everyone knows that. The pitch is not enough, though. The music must stop on a very, very high note... for a certain amount of time.
Cheetory
– Slippery as an electric eel but seems to be unplugged. I can't get where he is from but need I get that at all?
Drixx
– What to say then? Either being away for being here or being here for being away, anyway, there's no way to stay in this way.
DragonSpawn
– We let him grow up. We let him lay an egg. We let him look after his egg. And in the end the egg cracks. We should hope nothing venomous would come out of it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Varsoon »

Teehee

I don't like all the poop though why so much poop
I can't
I just can't
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 756, Kitz wrote:
#Prolapse :
Lack of constructive posts, posts little, read list without basis.
Mentions that "Everyone else is not memoriable", odd. What makes one memoriable and what makes one not?
Reading the ISO, I'm more and more scumleaning on Prolapse.

I'm going to give a few townpoints here to Kitz because after ISOing Prolapse-I agree with her points so good on her for pointing this out.
In post 803, Aneninen wrote:
By the way, Egg has just moved among my townreads with this post. I don't think scum-Egg would interrogate a player like me. I'll post more about this if needed.

I'd like you to elaborate on this please. I would like to understand your thought process better on your reads.
In post 806, Ozgin wrote:
That being said, if Titus were scum I could see her pushing my lynch because she assumes I'm a Citizen, and that way her pool of people to kill to potentially hit enemy scum/town prs is narrowed down, while she gets me (a town) out of the way in a lynch.

I would think if she's scum, she would't go after you if she thinks you are a VT. WIFOM I know but her Citizen point is actually one reason I'm townreading her plus her tunnel on you is so town Titus like. I've seen her scum tunnels. They make zero sense and she often has crazy theories like when she tunnelled me as scum (I was town) she wanted to group up with me and others to lynch a person at one point and another time she tried to bargain with House to lynch me and then kill another player he wanted lynched she wasn't even scumreading. Here her push is very focused and in a way that I get. I'm not sure if I should be getting Titus logic and townreading her for that but she's not pulling this crazy scum shit she has before and her town tunnels are just like this.
In post 807, Boonskiies wrote:
We're lynching Bookitty or House today. I don't believe anyone else should be lynched. House and Bookitty both were on the list of me saying I believe one of them to be scum. And Dragon isn't scum. you can do it, by the way.

The only think I've seen you say about them is that they were both on dragon's wagon and they've worked together as scum before. How on Earth is that early, non-productive wagon analysis enough to call them scum. You should really elaborate and explain why you think each of them are scum if you want to convince me, or anyone, to switch.

pedit: LOL at anen's massive pigeon poop gif and hilarious reads list. I forgot how fun he can be in games. <3
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Quick response on my break.

there are five people in my hood.

no masonry going on as far as I know.

I'm town. If you're paying attention you know that. If you doubt it just ask my friends. They know my town games.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 818, Varsoon wrote:I'm probably using that wrong,
But what I mean is that they're adamantly defending each other and going after the same targets for reasons that aren't fully fleshed out in-thread.

Maybe there are reasons for that phenomenon. Maybe we shouldn't care about that right now. I seriously doubt that any of those two would ever make it to LyLo if they were scums.

In post 818, Varsoon wrote:
I'd rather hunt from a pool of 3 players than 20, y'know.
If there's scum in the House-bookitty-dragonspawn neighborhood, then we should try to figure that out, right?

That's still not good.
Nothing on Gods' Green Earth confirms nor suggests that there's at least one scum in each Neighbourhood. You're narrowing the lynch pool because of a silly reason. What if there's no scum there? By following your idea we mislynch THREE TIMES!
Post-edit: so, there are five players in that Neighbourhood. (And as far as I remember, House never said there were three players.) Your idea makes even less sense.

On the other hand, those who are in any Neighbourhood might have an additional scumhunting tool in their hands but I don't think it's me who should explain it.
Maybe those who have any investigative PR could throw a couple of Night Actions in the Neighbourhoods so as to confirm them and turn them into kinds of Masonries.

In post 822, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 803, Aneninen wrote:

I'd like you to elaborate on this please. I would like to understand your thought process better on your reads.

It would be much more beneficial for a scum to (1) push an existing wagon with our without providing any reasons, (2) make as few interactions as they can, maybe even lurking, (3) insta-attack a player without talking to him/her but making sure that the wagon never gets close to lynch or (4) as a special case of (3), Chainsaw someone.
Instead of these, what did Egg do? He asked questions from quite a few players, including me, who's neither too significant now, nor amongst the "common scumreads". (As far as I remember, I'm generally in the null-town zone.) Would it make sense from a scum-Egg? Sure, he may get some town credit for it but a gameplay like this doesn't move the game into a scum-favoured direction (framing players or going for mislynches/other scumfaction lynches). That's not much. Would it make sense from a town-Egg? Absolutely; he seems to be into sorting out as many players as he can.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”