Micro 475: Instant Lylo Mafia!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

What a friendly game we have going here..................................
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:16 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Yeah, I checked my posts and never expected anyone to be here 24/7 or slung any mud.

This is no fun for me so I'm going to check out for awhile.

Enjoy!!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Aeronaut »

7 Days Remaining
Last edited by Aeronaut on Wed May 20, 2015 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2023 W/L | 1-0
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:21 am

Post by BRantz »

This is ridiculous. I actually ask you to interact with me instead of slinging accusations about "lurking" around, and you give up on the game... not impressed at all.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:26 am

Post by BRantz »

In post 47, SilverWolf wrote:
BRantz agreeing lurking is scummy but continues to lurk

This is one example of your mud slinging. I was away from the thread for roughly 24 hours. The entirety of this sentence is to paint me in a bad light with poor reasoning. Explain to me why that is wrong.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:33 am

Post by SilverWolf »

It's not mud slinging. It's reaction testing and trying to get you to post so I can read you. Your reaction is unnecessarily hostile and accusatory. Attacking me will get you nowhere. I'll just leave the thread until you are more reasonable.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:36 am

Post by BRantz »

You are throwing an unfounded accusation at me, how is that not mudslinging? There are plenty of ways to get someone to interact with you that don't include accusing them of derailing the game (which is basically what you are accusing me of doing).
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:38 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Nope, I said you weren't saying much. All true. In a game like this, posting is the only way to win and the only way to get reads. When I signed up, I knew I'd have to post. If someone isn't, I'm going to say so. We have 10 days, so even 24 hours is enough for me to comment on it.

Next?
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:45 am

Post by BRantz »

Do you have questions about what I have said? Comments about the thoughts I've given, things you want me to comment on? Asking those sorts of questions are how you get responses and information. Complaining is going to get people to complain back at you.

Also, if anyone "attacking" you is unreasonable hostility you are playing the wrong game. You had basically the same reaction when Kitten pushed you of "F it I am giving up on the game" as you did when I complained back at you. That is not a winning mafia strategy. If you are going to play this game, people are going to attack your posts and arguments. You have to be okay with that.

Now, with that out of the way, what are your thoughts about Jeanne beyond her "lurking"?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I've played with Jeanne before and she posted fluff and nonsense posts and was scum. My lylo comment was because she made it to lylo and town lost. I don't think she's going to be much help. I also don't know if she's the best lynch because she is a lurker in general.

Do you have any reads on anyone in the game at this point right now?

And yeah, I do get frustrated and not want to play if a game is too hostile. I'm not going to deny it or apologize for it. Sometimes a cool down period is best so I can come back with a clear head. If someone works with me and talks to me reasonably, then I'm more likely to be reasonable back. If someone yells at me, I'll yell back.

I've played quite a few games here so I know how it goes. I'm not expert or overly experienced but I do know how things work.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:03 am

Post by BRantz »

I am leaning town on you, and enomis, am unsure of Kitten, and am almost ready to vote Jeanne, the only thing stopping me is that according to other people she is just as unhelpful as town as she is as scum (my experience with her is her as scum as well).

Why are you townreading Kitten?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:08 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Mostly her reaction to my frustration. I'd think as scum, she'd make it worse. She seem to genuinely feel bad about it. She also said if I'm scum faking that, it's shameful or something so I would think she wouldn't respond with emotional manipulation back at me as scum.

But hey, I could be wrong here. enomis isn't scummy per se at all but his ISO is nothing that can't be said by scum.

I thought you might be scum, you are looking better.

Yeah, Jeanne may be scum but unfortunately she plays like this either way.

I'd like us to come to some sort of consensus before voting since it's lylo.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:12 am

Post by BRantz »

Yeah, we all agree that no one should vote until everyone is sure.

The reason I like enomis is because he worked very hard to get discussion started on page 1, but it is worth noting that he focused completely on you, and discussed other players at a minimum. Which is a bit of a concern.

@enomis: What are your thoughts on players besides SW?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:14 am

Post by SilverWolf »

That's my concern with both Kitten and enomis. There almost single-minded focus on me exclusively. It bothers me still.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:31 am

Post by BRantz »

It is certainly a valid concern. Though Kitten has addressed it somewhat.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I actually wouldn't mind if Jeanne was replaced at this point. It's been 2 plus days since she's posted.

@mod
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by enomis »

Wolf:

I think your blowup was totally weird. And that post below that blowup is essentially what you have been accusing us of doing, "Painting people scummy".
Explain to me how you went from kitten town to kitten scum and back to kitten town.

And you know, you have been repeating:
SW wrote:enomis isn't scummy per se at all but his ISO is nothing that can't be said by scum.

At least two times or more now. This is basically nonsense. Okay then tell me, what does Kitten ISO have that cant be said by scum.

Your whole play is just Overly defensive, blowup at weird timings and give the "nobody can attack me because i am not OBV scum.". i really do need to meta you. Will do that some time soon or else i can't read you.

@Brantz:

I am curious how you townread that weird play. Give me some insights?
I am null on your and jeanne.
I am null on Kittens as well. If you ask me to pick one side, i would pick town on gut.

@Kitten:
In post 46, KittenLicks wrote:I'm back to square one now though, pretty sure you are town. If you are scum and faked that frustration I'd really see it as incredibly underhanded.

Just a random side note:
If Jeanne is scum I feel bad for Brantz/Enomis. Daytalk must be absolutely barren.

you seemed pretty sure of Wolf town due to that blowup. Have you never seen scum blow up and ATE before? Did you meta him already?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 66, enomis wrote:Wolf:
I think your blowup was totally weird. And that post below that blowup is essentially what you have been accusing us of doing, "Painting people scummy".

Don't care if you think my play is weird tbh. You'll have to elaborate quite a bit on how any of it makes me scum if you are going to scumread me for it. I do see people as scummy for quickly trying to call me scum and concentrating so much on me because that's an excellent strategy for a scum win here.
In post 66, enomis wrote:Explain to me how you went from kitten town to kitten scum and back to kitten town.

Already answered to BRantz-ISO me.
In post 66, enomis wrote:And you know, you have been repeating:
SW wrote:enomis isn't scummy per se at all but his ISO is nothing that can't be said by scum.

At least two times or more now. This is basically nonsense. Okay then tell me, what does Kitten ISO have that cant be said by scum.

Already answered, I think her reaction to my frustration was genuine. Your ISO is something I could do as scum easy. Jeanne's is worthless. BRantz seemed kind of genuine in his anger to me today.
In post 66, enomis wrote:Your whole play is just Overly defensive, blowup at weird timings and give the "nobody can attack me because i am not OBV scum.". i really do need to meta you. Will do that some time soon or else i can't read you.

Yeah, I don't like being scumread for stupid shit like defensiveness which is not a scumtell and never has been. If I lynched everyone who got defensive when everything they say is being attacked, I'd be lynching a lot of town.
In post 66, enomis wrote:Did you meta him already?

I've already said once that I'm a she. This is the second time now.

Are you reading the game because you are missing some things and asking me questions I've already answered.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by enomis »

I use "he" to whoever by default and it is hard to change that. I will take note though.

And i am finding it hard to read your thought process. I basically get cut off at some point. Because the logic just don't make sense.

And, for the kitten town-kitten scum-kitten town, you only answered the last part to Brantz. You havent answered the first part of kitten town-kitten scum. Like why is the scum read of her more valid than the town read of her.

Because from what i see:
You town read Kitten
Kitten scumread you
You scumread Kitten
Kitten back off on her scumread and town read you
You townread her.

And your Brantz anger thingy seems funny too. Why couldn't he be angry at you as scum because you were "mudslinging" him?

Basically, i can't see your thought process and want you to elaborate it for me to see.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

No, You are misrepping me now. Kitten looked sort of town but it was by no means certain. Her singling me out was a red flag because that's a sure-fire scum strategy for a win in this game and I didn't like how she singled me out. Her reaction to my frustration felt genuine and townish to me. You concentrating almost solely on me and calling everything I do weird and illogical isn't sitting too well with me because all scum has to do is convince town on one person and they win. If you don't like how I play, I can't answer to that and won't. I'm not going to spend a ton of time and energy explaining myself since I've put way more effort in here already than anyone else has. It's nice how you are also going to say my interaction with BRantz was funny and say he can get angry but I can't get angry or that's "weird" "funny" "illogical" Your motivation for this does not look good to me.

I do want to know why I'm the only person in the game you are concentrating on though. I'm here interacting with everyone but there are other people in the game. You null reading everyone isn't really helpful for me in reading you.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by enomis »

I am talking to you because you are the only one replying/ they havent reply to me. i am trying to get reads off you and the only way i can do that is to talk to you.

I think you should get off that sure-fire strategy of yours. Isn't it more sure-fire strategy to just muddle around and go with one of the town who votes another town. Stop with the sure-fire strategy.

-------------
And i am not misrepping you.

Town read = look sorta town. Isn't it the same thing? Townread doesn't have to be certain.
And here is where i get cut off in your logic.
It seems like to you this "sure-fire way for scum" is a red flag. So why when the fiasco btw you and Kitten ends, I end up as null or null-town(not sure which you put me as).
Since i don't have kitten's reaction, shouldn't i be put as scum due to this "sure-fire way for scum".

--------------

And you haven't answered me why Brantz anger couldn't come from scum. Your blowup and his blowup is totally different. To be frank, i don't really see his reaction as a blowup either. It was at most a bit of frustration. Yours is.....

---------------
I am null reading people because i am just null reading them. You can't just expect me to spin out reads.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I haven't given a read on you at all because I don't have a sure read on you. I'm here interacting with people because I don't know how else to win this one.

BRantz anger could be scum or town, not sure there. His follow up to it seemed like he was trying to read me which felt townish rather than just accusing me of things without trying to read me.

None of my reads are solid because there isn't enough to go on. A lot of it is just feeling by interaction. I'd like Kitten's comments on BRantz now that he's posted more as well.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 67, SilverWolf wrote:BRantz seemed kind of genuine in his anger to me today.

The fact that you make a point to mention this in your post which happened to be your only summary of "Brantz" implies to me that you think this is important isn't it? If it can come from either town or scum, why mention it? Why not mention his follow up on you?

--------------------------------------
You said that the "sure-fire way" is a red flag for you.
Kitten qualified for the red flag, that's why you went from kitten town to kitten scum
So why was i not qualified for the red flag then?

I don't know what you mean by sure read. So are your kitten and Brantz reads sure reads?

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 72, enomis wrote:
In post 67, SilverWolf wrote:BRantz seemed kind of genuine in his anger to me today.

The fact that you make a point to mention this in your post which happened to be your only summary of "Brantz" implies to me that you think this is important isn't it? If it can come from either town or scum, why mention it? Why not mention his follow up on you?

--------------------------------------
You said that the "sure-fire way" is a red flag for you.
Kitten qualified for the red flag, that's why you went from kitten town to kitten scum
So why was i not qualified for the red flag then?

I don't know what you mean by sure read. So are your kitten and Brantz reads sure reads?

It wasn't the BRantz anger I was concerned about but his follow-up after he calmed down which seemed to be trying to sort me that I felt good about although I tend to read emotions as genuine when I shouldn't really but I do.

You were qualified for the red flag and I'm pretty sure I mentioned it a few times. It's just one indicator. Not the only thing I'm looking at. I'm looking for scum motivation in things.

My Kitten and BRantz reads are not a sure thing. If I get a better read on you and who replaces in for Jeanne then they can change because if I decide you are town (I haven't yet but I like your line of questioning) then they both can't be town so it can change.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 1:37 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I've taken a V/LA in my other games until the 23rd, due to the nature of this game, I'll try not to do that here but my posting will not be nearly as frequent until then.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”