SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:19 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Ozgin was not even in Delicious for that long. He was gone for long periods of time and replaced out. That is not a good representation of Ozgin's meta of using Citizen or not.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Bookitty »

He used town a lot. Look at his ISO, SilverWolf.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:04 am

Post by House »

In post 1023, dragonspawn wrote:
I was suspicious in the hood for trying to engage you in conversation and actually use the hood? And you guys wonder why I thought the wagon was week even before the claim.

If the wagon was weak, why the claim?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:10 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1026, Bookitty wrote:He used town a lot. Look at his ISO, SilverWolf.

Hmmmm, I just checked and you make a good point. I'd think scum is more likely to check out the sample PM closely than town would.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:21 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1027, House wrote:
In post 1023, dragonspawn wrote:
I was suspicious in the hood for trying to engage you in conversation and actually use the hood? And you guys wonder why I thought the wagon was week even before the claim.

If the wagon was weak, why the claim?

I didn't make it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:40 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@mod

Is Aero being replaced?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:50 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 978, Aneninen wrote:
In post 966, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 962, Aneninen wrote:
Oh, and what color is your Role PM?

Oh, I forgot this bit.
The colour of my role in my role pm is like a mid-light green, not the usual darkish green I don't think. Tells me I should eliminate threats to the town as well, so I guess I should read what's been going on (have been procrastinating a little)

In post 967, lalaladucks wrote:Hey, it's the same colour as the sample role pm in the OP. There you go.

Wait, what?
Mid-light green? Darkish green? Same as the Sample PM?
There was no Mid-light green in my role PM at all! Its text is f-cking black!

VOTE: Lalaladucks

Also, your reads are not only vague but also strange. Not a single reason for Egg, nor Bookitty, whom you're scumreading. TSO and Varsoon are fence-sitty reads (and there are no clear reads on those nowadays), the slight scumlean on Prolapsed might even suggest a possible partnership with him (althoug I know that I'm over-speculating this now).

I like that you like my posts, I like even more that you like E.B.O.N.Y. (frankly, I've put an INSANE amount of effort in that game), but posting these is a sign of appeasing/buddying/I-don'tknow-what-I-need-to-call-it. Sorry to say, but right now this is another thing why I like the idea that you're scum.

________

In post 972, Skybird wrote:
I don't like PB, RC, kitz. I'm ok with lynching one of these three.

RC?

In post 977, SilverWolf wrote:
I'm good with a Prolapsed vote right now.
VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

That's a good vote. I'm willing to join that wagon too but I want to see your opinion about Lala's answer I quoted above. Refute me if it wasn't a slip.

Why would Lala state her role PM was different than the example given and then point to the example and state it looked like that?

Further, if you read the statement again, it states that the color OF HER ROLE is green. It does NOT state that the text in the box is any color. IOW, I believe that she is referring to the header that is colored which happens to be THE ROLE.

I think lala is likely scum for reasons I will get into in a following post but I think your focus on the role PM is not only misguided but that you misinterpreted what was actually stated. In short - you are wasting your scum hunting on a point that is irrelevant. Considering that you are one of the very few I would town read at this point I would prefer that you not waste that scum hunting :D
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:55 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 807, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 753, Bookitty wrote:Well, I saw Mad Max and it was truly awesome. I want to see it again!

In other news, I AM in a neighbourhood with Dragonspawn and House.
I felt (and others can express what they thought) that he was using the neighbourhood as a venue for testing the waters and trying out things before pushing his suspicions in the main thread. I've been a little reticent to use the hood as a discussion forum because I think it likely there are scum in it.

As for the Taly-Dragonspawn-Ozgin link, both of the first two seemed pretty wishy-washy on the Ozgin issue and I wanted to see how things played out. My initial vote on Dragon was essentially because House asked me to in the hood (not just me, but I was willing). The reactions haven't made me more comfortable with Taly either.

@Taly: What questions of yours have I missed, please?

We're lynching Bookitty or House today. I don't believe anyone else should be lynched. House and Bookitty both were on the list of me saying I believe one of them to be scum. And Dragon isn't scum. you can do it, by the way.

Really, I woudl call you scum for this except all the back and fourth with dragon.

WHY bookitty
. You have been asked this MULTIPLE times. Answer already. Hopefully the bigger text will get the point across.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:57 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 930, Varsoon wrote:The problem with scumhunting in my neighborhood right now is that I'm really certain of my Cheetory townread and while I doubt TSO and Drixx, they literally are not here to receive the pressure of a wagon.
On the other hand, I am highly suspicious of House (post-claim) and Dragonspawn, and I don't exactly have a wondrous townread on you or Kitz either. Given that House and Dragonspawn are vocal and around, hunting out of that 'hood seemed preferable in regards to tangible results given activity.
I think that we should consider both 'hoods as pools of players that have anti-town (at least) in them, but some people think Wake set up large 'hoods just to fuck with us.

P-EDIT:
@Boonskies: The scum incentive would be to pose as best friends. Daychat = scum theatre.
:/
But, yes, like you said. A best friend flip from either one of you will clear the other. That's why I'll let that nonsense lie.

That is very poor scum reasoning for both them and house. With multiple scum teams and possibly p3 kills per night out there, any PR claims at this point are simply idiotic if they are scum. The likelihood they will be targeted is astronomical.

So far I would state that house, dragon and boon are off the table.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:07 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 964, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 962, Aneninen wrote:As a start, Laladucks, I've chosen six random names for you.

Egg
Varsoon
TSO
Bookitty
Prolapsed Brain
DragonSpawn

That's about the third of the playerlist, excluding you. What's your reads on them?
Oh, and what color is your Role PM?

Hello Aneninen.
I like your posts.
And the weirdest riddle game on the internet is pretty cool.

Haven't read all the posts, missing a big chunk of about page 29 onwards, but...

Egg:
townie brownie
Varsoon:
sometimes I think he's scum, sometimes I think he's town. Guess I'd say slightly leaning towards town for now.
TSO:
idk how I'm supposed to discern his alignment from 13 posts. His confirmation post was backwards. That was nice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe leaning town for TSO. Yeah. Leaning town.
Bookitty:
hello mafia kitty
[color=lightgreen0]Prolapsed Brain:[/color]
8 posts?! Even freaking worse. Ugh. I don't like anything he's posted, slight scumlean.
dragonspawn:
oh, that juxtaposition in post quantity. I'll tentatively accept the Best Friends claim for now since I sorta kinda predicted it because of that discussion thread I saw.

Prolaps is scum lean right after a few start scum reading him. Same with the bookitty read. There has been no reasoning that I have seen to read boo as scum yet here you are giving him a hard scum read without the slightest reason why. I can only assume you are jumping on the fact that Boon - considered town at this time by most - is calling him scum.

Really looks to me like you are scum that is jumping on the first available information to put a post up without getting to deep in the thread. VERY opportunistic and scummy IMHO.

Couple this with the fact that most of your posts seem to be 'apologetic' for your future fluff posting and I get a scum read on you.

VOTE: lalaladucks
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:08 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 972, Skybird wrote:Wow, this game is moving fast.
Silverwolf is town. This looks like her town game.
Other town reads: Egg, Cheet, Boon, Anen, Lalaladucks, Taly, Varsoon.

I'm leaning town on Titus, but she is hard for me to read. House is the same way.

TSO, FA, Drixx, and Aero haven't posted enough to even start to get a read.

I don't like PB, RC, kitz. I'm ok with lynching one of these three.

People said that a LOT in 180. Guess what wolf was...
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Skybird »

Hi FA_Q2! Good to see you.

@Anen, what FA said on the lalaladucks/role pm thing. I'm not scum reading her but am interested to see what points FA has.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:10 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

I also have a scum lean on RC but less sure there. I don't like the fake dayvig on an obvious mason like claim. There is zero town motivation to it. None at all.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Skybird »

FA - I get your point on Wolf, but for now, I don't see any discrepancies that would indicate she isn't town.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:13 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1036, Skybird wrote:Hi FA_Q2! Good to see you.

@Anen, what FA said on the lalaladucks/role pm thing. I'm not scum reading her but am interested to see what points FA has.

points in 1034.

I don't like how lala points to people as scum with the only discernible reason being others recently pointed that direction - particularly sheeping boon who provides nothing to sheep other than being town.

I think lala is scum who does not have enough time to play or inclination to read the entire damn thread as it is quite an undertaking in these large games. As I said - it is extremely opportunistic.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:23 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'm finding a lot of the people who are throwing scumreads onto me without doing anything about it highly suspect.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1001, Egg wrote:Varsoon, how do you figure dragonspawn hasn't taken a convicted approach to this game? He seems to be to me. Also, now that I've seen in the neighborhood that the claim is out from him and Boon, I can say this. Why were you trying so hard to make them claim. It was obvious it would be something mason-like. Was it that important for it to be said? Why keep pushing when it became obvious? Why also keep pushing him as scum? Even if he is, he's not a Day 1 lynch. One of the three non-town factions pretty much has to kill them at some point.

Dragonspawn, I know the hood hasn't been insanely active, but saying it's hardly been used seems like an exaggaration as well. You and I have been talking in there. Bookitty was talking in there. House, while he is making a point about not wanting to say much, has still been posting there. Even Kitz has posted some. It's not like we are still on the first page or anything.

Radiant, I don't think you answered my question. Why are you playing?

Titus wrote: Drinking game. Anytime someone does something stupid. Drink.

My liver could never handle this.

House, where has Bookitty AtE'd?

Anen, sorry but that style of response was hard to follow. What were you looking for hints on? Titus? I don't think I've seen her scum game before...Also, I agree with your whole paragraph about mafia being an evolving game. But you still won't ever see me lurk strategically. My activity depends 100% on real life and right now I happen to have 24 consecutive days off work so poker and family are the only reasons for me not to post. That's why I'm mostly keeping up with this game. My town PM has nothing to do with it. I'm mostly trying to determine whether your read on me is a genuine one and I think it is. Unfortunately, you could still be scum with a legitimate read with multiple teams so, *shrug*.

Skybird, you said you have Boon as town. Do you have dragonspawn as town as well or is your Boon read a weak one?

Cheet, why don't I get a post about my ISO like the rest of your colored reads. (Or at least some of them but still) </3

I like this.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:32 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1040, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm finding a lot of the people who are throwing scumreads onto me without doing anything about it highly suspect.

Why? There are seven scum in this game. If they find you suspect and are voting for another of their choices they think are more likely scum why would that be suspect in the least?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:45 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Because it's clear that some people want to keep me fresh in everyone's minds for a mislynch later but don't want to push me while they don't have to.

So, like, when we're actually pushing scum they'll come up and be OH EVERYONE REMEMBER RC WHY DID WE NEVER LYNCH THAT?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:51 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1043, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because it's clear that some people want to keep me fresh in everyone's minds for a mislynch later but don't want to push me while they don't have to.

So, like, when we're actually pushing scum they'll come up and be OH EVERYONE REMEMBER RC WHY DID WE NEVER LYNCH THAT?

Or you are scummy - just less so than, say, lala.

Oh wait, that is exactly the case with at least one player...
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Oz has only gotten scummier in the last several pages as well.

We should lynch Oz or lala today. Both of them are good, viable options.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Egg: The only claim I was looking for from dragonspawn was a neighbor claim. When it became painfully obvious that Boon/Dragon were crumbing masons/friends, my response was denial of that. I
still
think it's not true.
I'd rather push people on their play independent of claims, though. I got caught up in way too much setup spec as of late and I don't think it's helped us out that much. We'll see D2 if it plays out well, I guess.

@FAQ2: Why don't you want to vote for Prolapsed Brain?

We're not lynching out of House, Dragonspawn, Boonskies, or Ozgin today.
Can we please focus on other wagons for now?
I'd rather not have a 200 page D1.

That said, Prolapsed Brain needs votes badly.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

How come no one has really addressed why we should vote pb over some others I asked a while ago?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Titus »

We're lynching Ozgin Varsoon. You want to shorten the day, get on the wagon of win. Catching up.

Dragon, highlight the post with your suspects and I will get to it, but we are lynching Ozgin. No more lynch shopping.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Drixx »

I am getting the heebiejeebies out of Boonskiies this game. I'm also doubly getting the heebiejeebies that Varsoon is chainsawing for him whilest scum reading me for having something come up IRL. More to come, but holy crap Boonskiies appears to be an entirely different person this game than in any prior play with him. That's setting off all kinds of alarms for me.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”