Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by theelkspeaks »

Vote Count 4.2

dragonspawn (3) - Krystal Bald, xRECKONERx, AngryPidgeon
Krystal Bald (2) - the freekazoid, dragonspawn
Not Voting (1) - Jingle

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-05-30 18:00:00)
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1649, Krystal Bald wrote:Your mother, that's what.

just like I thought. You have nothing. You just want jingle to hammer me without having a chance to catch up.

tell me, is it town to push uninformed votes?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i dont even remember what i thought ab this game anymore ugh
green shirt thursdays
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

freek should have hammered you before making the mod get a replacement. it's not like we were in lynch or lose territory.

i feel very bad for making jingle read the whole thread and have to take this responsibility on, when DS should have just been hammered by freek.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

it's very irritating.

there is no reason to not hammer DS

1)it's not lynch or lose,
2)since there is no neigbourizer claim, DS is very probably that role. esp since he is the only one who HAS NOT been neighbourized.
3)he claimed bulletproof, would be a great thing to claim as scum, with a 1 shot vig, and a vig giver this game.

^3 great reasons to hammer

i do not understand in the slightest why freek would not have hammered. rather then inconveniencing the mod and now the replacement.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Maybe because I'm not scum
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by the freekazoid »

In post 1654, Mantisdreamz wrote:it's very irritating.

there is no reason to not hammer DS

1)it's not lynch or lose,
2)since there is no neigbourizer claim, DS is very probably that role. esp since he is the only one who HAS NOT been neighbourized.
3)he claimed bulletproof, would be a great thing to claim as scum, with a 1 shot vig, and a vig giver this game.

^3 great reasons to hammer

i do not understand in the slightest why freek would not have hammered. rather then inconveniencing the mod and now the replacement.

I think your scum
I think your lying
If jingle catches up and says no one told you jack fucking shit about night 0 your caught scum I don't have to argue with.

Nothing your saying matters other then you know dragon is town and don't want to be lynched.

aP is probably sk
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ farside?
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:43 am

Post by the freekazoid »

Yeah that was farside. I agree with her at this point that KB is almost certainly scum. I don't know why she thinks you are an SK though AP, though if KB gets lynched and is scum, and the game is still going then I think she has to be right.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Jingle »

Ok, KB appears to be in Inn #2 which I only just got access to. Fascinatingly, Klaz appears to have not mentioned that Anti was in the first PT. (Inn #1) I'm not sure why.

As an aside, like 60% of the first PT was wondering why it's called an inn, which I can explain. OP for hearthstone, (Which I've run despite not playing the game) is run by Innkeepers and is called meeting at an inn or something along those lines. I... Don't think that's gonna matter, but given that my flavor is a card I'm gonna guess that the inn thing is a setup mechanic and not a player.

Ctrl F of N0 on the PT with KB in it gives one instance of Night Zero which is in a chart that says klaz + SH got neighborized in the cell after it in a chart labeled unexplained actions.

I don't know what that has to do with anything.

Looking at this last couple of pages, I kinda want to lynch farside, for 1628, but I have no idea if that's a sane want.

Just in case:

UNVOTE:

Now is there any legitimate reason to suspect an SK? Cause I don't really see SK and Vig inventor in the same setup as reasonable. Nvm, just realized doublekill on N2.

What's the case on KB or dragon (lynx, please)?

KB, is there a specific post in the PT you've referenced? If you give me a post number, I can paraphrase if you'd like. My first instinct looking at your PT posts is town, given you seemed to be scumhunting from the word Go, at least in there.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1654, Mantisdreamz wrote:i do not understand in the slightest why freek would not have hammered. rather then inconveniencing the mod and now the replacement.

I, uh... Don't really mind. I'm planning to read the entire game between today and tomorrow, so don't worry too much about inconveniencing me. If I was worried, I wouldn't have replaced in. (Or I'd have replaced in under the Thor college of replacements.)
This is a Parachute.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1659, Jingle wrote:Now is there any legitimate reason to suspect an SK? Cause I don't really see SK and Vig inventor in the same setup as reasonable. Nvm, just realized doublekill on N2.

SK spec was because AP claimed vig after we already had a dead vig inventor
green shirt thursdays
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:56 am

Post by the freekazoid »

In post 1659, Jingle wrote:Ok, KB appears to be in Inn #2 which I only just got access to. Fascinatingly, Klaz appears to have not mentioned that Anti was in the first PT. (Inn #1) I'm not sure why.

As an aside, like 60% of the first PT was wondering why it's called an inn, which I can explain. OP for hearthstone, (Which I've run despite not playing the game) is run by Innkeepers and is called meeting at an inn or something along those lines. I... Don't think that's gonna matter, but given that my flavor is a card I'm gonna guess that the inn thing is a setup mechanic and not a player.

Ctrl F of N0 on the PT with KB in it gives one instance of Night Zero which is in a chart that says klaz + SH got neighborized in the cell after it in a chart labeled unexplained actions.

Looking at this last couple of pages, I kinda want to lynch farside, for 1628, but I have no idea if that's a sane want.

Just in case:

UNVOTE:

Now is there any legitimate reason to suspect an SK? Cause I don't really see SK and Vig inventor in the same setup as reasonable. Nvm, just realized doublekill on N2.

KB, is there a specific post in the PT you've referenced? If you give me a post number, I can paraphrase if you'd like. My first instinct looking at your PT posts is town, given you seemed to be scumhunting from the word Go, at least in there.

Jingle: did klaz say he was in the inn at all to kb.
The reason this is important is kb claimed she knew about klaz being targetted was he told her.
Also no one is claiming to have neighborized anyone.

As for my post, this game has been dragging ass.
My theory about the sk is more so AP wanting to lynch dragon when he's had very little to say about dragon as scum.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1661, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1659, Jingle wrote:Now is there any legitimate reason to suspect an SK? Cause I don't really see SK and Vig inventor in the same setup as reasonable. Nvm, just realized doublekill on N2.

SK spec was because AP claimed vig after we already had a dead vig inventor

That's dumb. He gets shot by scum if he's an SK, meaning he's either bp or town.
the freekazoid wrote:
In post 1659, Jingle wrote:Ok, KB appears to be in Inn #2 which I only just got access to. Fascinatingly, Klaz appears to have not mentioned that Anti was in the first PT. (Inn #1) I'm not sure why.

Just in case:

UNVOTE:

Jingle: did klaz say he was in the inn at all to kb.
The reason this is important is kb claimed she knew about klaz being targetted was he told her.
Also no one is claiming to have neighborized anyone.

As for my post, this game has been dragging ass.
My theory about the sk is more so AP wanting to lynch dragon when he's had very little to say about dragon as scum.

Pretty sure his first post was that, actually. I know that he said something about being in a neighborhood with sonic n1 and that he didn't do whatever action caused it.

BTW I'm on page 12 because people have been extraordinarily needy today.
This is a Parachute.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1663, Jingle wrote:That's dumb. He gets shot by scum if he's an SK, meaning he's either bp or town.

No shit, Jingle.

The AP = SK speculation was back on Day 2 after the fucking flipped inventor.
green shirt thursdays
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Jingle, if you actually think that the neighborization is an unannounced random mod mechanic just because the name uses the word Inn then I really have nothing to say to you. Get real, please and thanks. dragonspawn is caught scum. He's the only one who hasn't been neighborized. The d1 neighbors started on either side of them in the player list so dragonspawn is likely Flametongue Totem or Dire Wolf Alpha or Argus Defender or etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Like, this really is not that difficult. Do you know how often mods use unannounced completely random mechanics? No? That's because maybe it never actually happens? And maybe dragonspawn is just really obviously scum?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

AP also seemed to think it was just a random mechanic, where was this rage then?
green shirt thursdays
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

You keep saying I'm caught. But you can't provide any evidence whatsoever. I'm a shielded minibot with divine shield. It's not going to change simply because you want it to.

I have absolutely no reason to claim bulletproof if I'm a neighborizor. It's a waste of effort and a completely unnecessary lie.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yea that's kinda what's bothering me about this. But like... I don't know that anything else makes sense, other than the tracker results being faked.
green shirt thursdays
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Jingle »

Why was there no neighborhood last night, or are there any theories?
This is a Parachute.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

there was.

Me/AP
green shirt thursdays
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1665, Krystal Bald wrote:Jingle, if you actually think that the neighborization is an unannounced random mod mechanic just because the name uses the word Inn then I really have nothing to say to you. Get real, please and thanks. dragonspawn is caught scum. He's the only one who hasn't been neighborized. The d1 neighbors started on either side of them in the player list so dragonspawn is likely Flametongue Totem or Dire Wolf Alpha or Argus Defender or etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

So what's the point of the "on either side" bit? That seems like a bit of a jump.
This is a Parachute.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

More a jump than assuming it's an unannounced random mod mechanic? Ok then.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Just hammer dragonspawn, if I'm wrong just lynch me tomorrow, idgaf, I just want this awful awful game to be over.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”