Mini 1663: Rick and Morty Mafia (Game Over)

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

The only other option I see happening tonight is that lufan kills KJ who seems impressively nonchalant about what is going on, Mainz tries to act as a doctor, Aristo VT shots Jingle and kthnx hits Mainz who has horrible flavor (and if he targets elsewhere he moves into auto-lynch the next day).

It just seems quite the inferior path to take, and you are getting played by kthnx changing up his role as soon as you went off saying that town seemed weak and needed his role to be balanced.

One more think I am thinking of:

@kthnx - Do you think your role is actually useful? Like you are trying to say you want to target me, but would any result actually change your mind? If not, why even bother making the move?
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Lets make it fun so we get where everypony stands.

Vig votes, add yours to the list. Remember this is for killing tonight, assuming it has to happen because we need to prove lufan sooner rather than later (no voting no vig)

RBD -> kthnx
You don't earn
loyalty
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Mainez »

got prodded, apologies for my lack of contribution, if any.
i'll willingly follow instructions because i am rather busy in real life.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by d3x »

@Mainez- I mean this with the utmost respect. If you can't keep with the flow of this game, please replace out. There is no shame in it if RL isn't allowing you the time you need to post.

Vig Vote->Kthx

I'm very much not ok with the lying and that solidified it for me. We had more than enough Protective Roles D1 with the high probability that we'd be losing at least one Last Night. The time to fully Claim was Yesterday. Now it just looks like trying to buy time after being caught. I hearken back to a day when we stood side by side, raging against a Miller that Claimed after getting run up...

Flames is the Lynch for Today. Kthx is the Vig for Tonight. Fingers crossed, Elbirn finds Morty and we're on easy street Tomorrow.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by killerjester »

In post 703, d3x wrote:Flames is the Lynch for Today. Kthx is the Vig for Tonight.

same
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Picking up my prod. Almost in to work, so I will post for sure tomorrow.
Am okay with vanillaizing Jingle as my 2nd shot.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Jingle »

Are you being willfully dense?

Sure Rick could be scum with Morty. But how the fuck is rick and Morty a dark coalition? Do you even read your posts? More to The point, how would summer be scum? Snowball? Scroopy fucking nooples? The argument that flavor cop is useless to town is born out of the stupidest fucking line of thought in the world.

I still don't think that luf should shoot tonight. There's too much reason not to. If kthx is telling the truth, there's too much benefit to just kill him tonight. If he's not he doesn't live long enough to be a problem. If either Main or lufan is scum shit can get messed up letting them act on the same night.

If luf absolutely has to shoot, he shoots out of me, kj, main, and aristo. Kthx lives till tomorrow.

Rbd is being retarded town. El is off the table for good. Lufan proves himself tomorrow. D3x cannot be scum unless kthx is. And kthx is town.

We've caught scum. We have mislynches to spare. Don't fucking Vig the cop.
This is a Parachute.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 706, Jingle wrote:Sure Rick could be scum with Morty. But how the fuck is rick and Morty a dark coalition? Do you even read your posts? More to The point, how would summer be scum? Snowball? Scroopy fucking nooples? The argument that flavor cop is useless to town is born out of the stupidest fucking line of thought in the world.

How do you know how flavor works in this game? What if mod literally just made a few random names and made them scum "because" and then built flavor around it. Its been done before. How is Summer a JK? How is Xenon a role cop? How is Jessica a neighborizer? How is Lenord a motion detector? How is Scroopy a VT creator? Not everything makes sense flavor wise.

Do you really think we have four town aligned investigative roles (motion detector, weak doc, morty cop and role cop)? If you think kthnx is town then we would have four investigators countered by what are you saying... something like tracker + limited shot JK/whatever KJ is/limited shot VT creator?

Also what about all the non-role reasons that kthnx is scum? And what about how he never responded to anything against him? Or how his flavor is bad? Or how he is again trying to investigate players who have flavor that makes sense?

Its kthnx > KJ/Aristo > Mainz/Jingle
You don't earn
loyalty
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Jingle »

For those paying attention at home, that gives us at least 4 conftown for not shooting. If main hits a kill attempt, we've got 9 people with 5 conftown and we POE the game. Because we'll have 2 mislynches to spare and 2 townies in the lynch pool. If he doesn't we can get back on track by letting lufan kill someone.

And no, Kthx is not counted in the conftown there. We've got RBD, El, lufan can conf-not-group-scum himself tomorrow night, D3x, and Main after Kthx targets him. Then we can lynch me tomorrow, cause game is broke by having 2 scum in 4 people, one of which is effectively a cop, so someone scum definitely has to kill.

Argue against that logic, or go STFU. We can write this off as another setup that got broken by Jingle.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 707, Rainbowdash wrote:How do you know how flavor works in this game? What if mod literally just made a few random names and made them scum "because" and then built flavor around it. Its been done before. How is Summer a JK? How is Xenon a role cop? How is Jessica a neighborizer? How is Lenord a motion detector? How is Scroopy a VT creator? Not everything makes sense flavor wise.

And how is the flavor built around Rick at all? WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE MULTIPLE ROLES THAT REFERENCE FLAVOR? Why is there so much effort going into roles like yours that do match the flavor? Enough makes sense flavor wise for it to be something that matters to the game.

Now I'm done arguing with you, because I really don't feel like beating my head against a wall and I can foresee getting pretty inventive when I insult you.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 707, Rainbowdash wrote:Do you really think we have four town aligned investigative roles (motion detector, weak doc, morty cop and role cop)?

Fuck yeah. If there's a possible godfather to the flavorcop (Flames), a cop with only a single possible guilty and even then not a hard one, a motion detector which is not a fucking investigative and a weak doc? That makes all the sense, especially with a fucking busdriver to throw a wrench into the mix and a miller that probably kills the doc. Not to mention whatever I am, a scum whatever that goes through you, and a goddamn vanilla-izer. Aristo is obviously in order to compensate for town power, because why the fuck else would there be a vanilla-izer? I'm thinking something along the lines of a roleblocker to go along with the tracker. Roleblocker probably acts through you, so we probably don't have to worry about that anymore.

Alternatively, why are there so goddamn many ways to fuck with investigation if the only real one in the town is Heartless? Why d3x at all? Are we seriously entertaining a scenario where the only cop in the setup can get a fake guilty because of a town player's action?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

Also, since it's public information now, mod should be able to answer:

@mod: Hypothetically, if Heartless targets RIP, what happens?
This is a Parachute.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

More when I'm not trying to do 100 things in a 3 hour break, but let's put it this way.

It's this simple people: If I'm lying, I'll be alive tomorrow. If I'm telling the truth, you're wasting a vig shot on me tonight as scum will target me to get rid of me now that they don't think I'm 1 shot.

Speaking of which: d3x, stfu about the vig kthx for lying BS. If I claim anything but 1 shot yesterday, I'm dead last night. You know this therefore your wish for my head in this instance is ridiculous. It'd be like asking a vig to shoot a Hider that claimed Cop b/c he lied to live and get town more info. You should be ashamed. Not to mention you know this is how my brain works.

You asked if my PR was useful, and the answer is: fucking duh.

Unless you think there is no Morty and everyone, including scum, claimed their real name, then scum is fake claiming names and likely abilities. If we wouldn't have mass claimed, then I'd still have been useful when it comes time for someone to claim before being lynched. Had I investigated said person, I could possibly save us a mislynch or more. Either way, you people are advocating 'kill the cop'. /facepalm

I don't think lufan should shoot tonight. He's safe. He's claimed 1 shot and scum have to deal with me. Him targeting me not only wont conf town, but it would be wasted as scum are going to target me anyway. It's that fucking simple.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Sorry for being a lurksack. I've gotta be honest the whole "break the setup" thing isn't very fun. Someone tell me who I'm supposed to Morty-cop tonight pls.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 712, Kthxbye wrote:Speaking of which: d3x, stfu about the vig kthx for lying BS. If I claim anything but 1 shot yesterday, I'm dead last night. You know this therefore your wish for my head in this instance is ridiculous. It'd be like asking a vig to shoot a Hider that claimed Cop b/c he lied to live and get town more info. You should be ashamed. Not to mention you know this is how my brain works.

With a claimed weak doctor AND bodyguard you thought that telling the truth about your role would get you killed?
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Plus if you were the biggest threat to scum... wouldn't you have been dead no matter what? Like a one shot cop is still a one shot cop... why would scum let you get away with that if that was your fear in the end?

I just think you are trying to do anything to stay alive another night here. Either you are town who lied about their role and misused it, or are scum. Either way its a great vig shot.
You don't earn
loyalty
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 712, Kthxbye wrote:If I claim anything but 1 shot yesterday, I'm dead last night.
Explain to me how you would be dead with a Reflexive Busdriver, a Doctor, and a BodyGuard in play.

Kthxbye wrote:You asked if my PR was useful, and the answer is: fucking duh.
I don't recall doing this, so you can just chill the fuck out, bro.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by killerjester »

In post 713, Elbirn wrote:Sorry for being a lurksack. I've gotta be honest the whole "break the setup" thing isn't very fun. Someone tell me who I'm supposed to Morty-cop tonight pls.

Well who do you think is Morty?
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 715, Rainbowdash wrote:Plus if you were the biggest threat to scum... wouldn't you have been dead no matter what? Like a one shot cop is still a one shot cop... why would scum let you get away with that if that was your fear in the end?

I just think you are trying to do anything to stay alive another night here. Either you are town who lied about their role and misused it, or are scum. Either way its a great vig shot.

Seriously? Are you ever going to fucking respond to one of my posts?

lufan, just fucking shoot me. The game is solved and I still don't trust you fuckers to get it right. I want to go watch this clusterfuck unfold from the deadthread.
This is a Parachute.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 718, Jingle wrote:I want to go watch this clusterfuck unfold from the deadthread.
Yes I've been waiting but the mod put 21 days for day phase just so I can flip town.
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 716, d3x wrote:
In post 712, Kthxbye wrote:If I claim anything but 1 shot yesterday, I'm dead last night.
Explain to me how you would be dead with a Reflexive Busdriver, a Doctor, and a BodyGuard in play.

Due to the order in which I was popcorned, there was the RIP claim and your 'CC'. I didn't believe the RIP claim due to your CC and if I claimed my full PR, getting around your position swap would be easy for scum to get to me. I figured if I claimed 1 shot, scum would search elsewhere as they'd only have to worry about me for one night.

Kthxbye wrote:You asked if my PR was useful, and the answer is: fucking duh.
I don't recall doing this, so you can just chill the fuck out, bro.

You didn't, it was scum!RBD. She says Elbrin is confirmed town yet thinks a name cop is useless? gtfo. That is where the 'fucking duh' comes from. Unless there is not Rick, Rick is scum and has fake claimed his/her name and probably role. Thus, I am 100% useful. We should be talking about who's going to protect me tonight, not trying to convince a claimed vig to shoot me.

Side note: A scum RBD confirms lufan. A scum RBD would know lufan is town and thus a vig which explains this whole 'vig kthx tonight' campaign.

My vote for vig is for lufan to not only prove he has a kill but also to prove he's town with her scum flip. Her and flames for scum 2015. Jingle, though correct about me, is off his ever loving rocker if he thinks RBD is town.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Okay, but why would RBD want to be vanillaized then?

The fakeclaim would be decent as it takes away any responsibility even if tracked, but still.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Kthxbye »

if her PR was a 1 shot, going up for vanilla gives town cred and let's her use her ability N1.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@kthnx - What result did you get? Rick or Rick Sanchez? Also as I have stated - is there actually a result that you would get that would chance your read of me? If not you are wasting your shot (if you get one) for a second time.

@Jingle - You should target Aristo tonight. Prove your role if it actually does something.

Actions for now:

lufan kills kthnx
Aristo VTs Jingle
Jingle visits Aristo
Mainez JKs one of: Myself, d3x, Elbrin (Elbrin can pull himself from the pool by saying such here if he wants)
You don't earn
loyalty
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

You know RBD, just because you are putting up this front of being in charge of shit doesn't make you in charge or remotely town.
You may have others fooled, but not this guy.
The above isn't remotely how it's going to go down b/c I'm going to prove your scum tomorrow or you'll have to use your scum kill tonight to get rid of me.

@lufan: Do you have an original thought on how you are going to prove your claim and if tonight, who you'll target?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”