Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 474, Green Crayons wrote:Jesus fuck

"Jesus, fuck"

not "Jesus fuck"

Gross.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 474, Green Crayons wrote:

"But you said that she did," where the "did" was referring to "suspecting players because of their low post content," not whether or not Newbie ever
said
she was suspecting players because of their low effort.

I'm not a mind reader. If this was your intent, why not just admit that the wording was sloppy, rather than getting all defensive?
You're (wrongly) arguing a pedantic point about grammar,

Look at what I bolded. My interpretation is correct.
when it's clear that I am and have been saying you made up

I didn't make it up, I observed it. Post counts are made easily available for a reason(s).
a basis for Newbie's suspicions (low effort) and then attacked that made up basis.

Yes, I attacked the observed basis, got a dodgy response, and now you're unwilling to accept those facts.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Your observation was that Newbie voted low count voters.

You then made up the basis of Newbie's vote - that it was because they were low count voters.

Two different things.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:44 am

Post by lane0168 »

I just wanted to interject to say that I voted ygs because they weremy biggest scum read. There's no reason I didn't vote ika. Back on page 1 or 2
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:45 am

Post by lane0168 »

You guys are talking in circles and neither care what the other is saying I think
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Probably.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Persivul »

As I see it, by , Newbie was up to 3 votes, and GC was up to 2. I had previously been at 3, but dropped to none, and hadn't posted in a while. So, in , 2-vote asks 3-vote, "What do you think of Persiv, Newbie?" It was a pretty obvious play to move suspicion back to someone who wasn't responding. Once I made an IMO reasonable defense, though, GC still wouldn't let it go. I'm not sure if that's just personal stubbornness or if there's more to it.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 468, Persivul wrote: So, I’m going to take my vote off him and move it to Newbie, based on the arguments above.

VOTE: Newbie

ROFL. And what arguments are that?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Persivul »

LMAO. All of the sudden the other half of the tag team shows up. (Not that I'm saying GC is scum, just that you two had common personal interests in targeting me.)
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Newbie »

My lynch is pretty much based on bullshit reasoning. How can GC get away with making a whole case against Persivul while still having his vote on me because "anti and BB said so" (and before that, he was reading me as town).

How do you get me aloofness from my posts but don't notice anything wrong with this? Wtf.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 483, Persivul wrote:LMAO. All of the sudden the other half of the tag team shows up. (Not that I'm saying GC is scum, just that you two had common personal interests in targeting me.)

Are you going to answer my question about the arguments against me that oh so compelled you to place a vote? And you don't see GC's actions as scummy?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Yeah, if you're town, my play is probably super frustrating.

Sorry.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Then again, if you're scum my play is also probably super frustrating.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 469, Green Crayons wrote:Newbie never said that she was suspecting players because of their low post content.

no, but that's what i was thinking

the overall point is that they're targets of convenience (as opposed to legit reads). getting hung up on semantics and nitpicking at the wording is absurd
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 485, Newbie wrote:
Are you going to answer my question about the arguments against me

Above means above. Read it.
that oh so compelled you to place a vote?

My reasons aren't terribly compelling, but it's day one. There's only so much to work with, and the vote isn't carved in stone.
And you don't see GC's actions as scummy?

Actually yes, I do. I made the parenthetical because I had been talking about the cons of pre-flip associatives and wanted it understood that I saw you guys as working together for personal reasons. I find him scummier than you now. But again, I'm not implying that you're both scum. I doubt you'd work together so openly against me if you were.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 483, Persivul wrote:LMAO. All of the sudden the other half of the tag team shows up. (Not that I'm saying GC is scum, just that you two had common personal interests in targeting me.)

Are you going to answer my question about the arguments against me that oh so compelled you to place a vote? And you don't see GC's actions as scummy?

why are you scumreading sthar?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Newbie »

So you think there's a better case on Persivul, but you'll let someone who you were reading as town get lynched? And you acknowledge it? Omg.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 488, Antihero wrote:getting hung up on semantics and nitpicking at the wording is absurd

I agree, but we obviously disagree about who is doing the nitpicking, here.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Antihero »

yeah, it's you.

bottom line: you're accusing p-thing of a strawman when none exists.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 491, Newbie wrote:So you think there's a better case on Persivul, but you'll let someone who you were reading as town get lynched? And you acknowledge it? Omg.

You're in my lynch pool.

Accept it.

It's not a matter of which of the folks out of my lynch pool I think is the "best" lynch for today. I'm not really attached to an order, just as long as one of em gets lynched. And quickly. My goodness games take forever.

If you can get a quick wagon on YGS or Persiv, that will actually go through, I'm there. But I'm taking the path of least resistance (to one of the folks in my lynch pool).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 493, Antihero wrote:yeah, it's you.

bottom line: you're accusing p-thing of a strawman when none exists.

That's not nitpicking.

But disagree, in any event.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 488, Antihero wrote:
In post 469, Green Crayons wrote:Newbie never said that she was suspecting players because of their low post content.

no, but that's what i was thinking

the overall point is that they're targets of convenience (as opposed to legit reads). getting hung up on semantics and nitpicking at the wording is absurd

How are they targets of convenience? I suspected ika from the beginning. That's why he was the first person outside of RVS that I placed a vote on. I gave my reasoning for Persivul + his recent scummy behavior. It's why I had my vote on him before switching to GC. And GC was/is obviously one of the more active players.

You're reaching, just as Persivul is.

In post 490, Antihero wrote:

why are you scumreading sthar?

Because his underwhelming performance + his unnecessarily aggressive response to lane concerning lane's vote on him.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Newbie »

In other words, neither my ika or GC reads had anything to do with low performance. You both just assumed.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Antihero »

i'm p sure sthar's middle name is "unnecessarily aggressive"
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:51 am

Post by ika »

In post 497, Newbie wrote:In other words, neither my ika or GC reads had anything to do with low performance. You both just assumed.

but assuming thisgs is how you play right?

(ps HI ANTI)

Return to “Completed Open Games”