Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 496, Newbie wrote:How are they targets of convenience? I suspected ika from the beginning. That's why he was the first person outside of RVS that I placed a vote on. I gave my reasoning for Persivul + his recent scummy behavior. It's why I had my vote on him before switching to GC. And GC was/is obviously one of the more active players.

yeah...

ika's not a VI exactly, but he's a guy that tends to draw a lot of fire for various reasons. fortunately he's also absurdly easy to read and gets even easier as time goes on. if he doesn't fall into lurkaderp apathy mode, he's town. like here.

scum like to go after ika early game because he sometimes says "politically incorrect" things and it's pretty easy to paint his trolling as having some sort of scummy intent because that's how it looks to ppl who don't know him.

i know better, though.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 494, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 491, Newbie wrote:So you think there's a better case on Persivul, but you'll let someone who you were reading as town get lynched? And you acknowledge it? Omg.

You're in my lynch pool.

Accept it.

It's not a matter of which of the folks out of my lynch pool I think is the "best" lynch for today. I'm not really attached to an order, just as long as one of em gets lynched. And quickly. My goodness games take forever.

If you can get a quick wagon on YGS or Persiv, that will actually go through, I'm there. But I'm taking the path of least resistance (to one of the folks in my lynch pool).

That's the point. When did I become a part of your lynch pool? Is the only reason really because of BBmolla and anithero? If so, then no. I can't accept that. If I'm going to get lynched for false reasoning such as "targets of convenience" and simply because other people suggested to lynch me, then I'm not going out quietly.

I think you're scum, quite frankly. Now I'm trying to figure out if you're bussing Persivul or not.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Antihero »

assuming he's town (or, fuck, even if he's scum) GC is a pretty conservative addition to the list because he hasn't exactly towned it up. so...yeah... no cookie for you there.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Oh I see.

Anti saw Thing X was wrong with Newbie's suspicions, and therefore is saying that Persiv's problems with Newbie's suspicions is really Thing X, even though Persiv is calling it Thing Y.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 497, Newbie wrote:In other words, neither my ika or GC reads had anything to do with low performance. You both just assumed.

i guess "low performance" isn't EXACTLY the right word

how about:
>conservative targets
>non-controversial targets

couple that with the complete absence of sound reasoning and it's a scum reads list
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Y/N?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Because that's giving Persiv way too much leeway and credit.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 499, ika wrote:
In post 497, Newbie wrote:In other words, neither my ika or GC reads had anything to do with low performance. You both just assumed.

but assuming thisgs is how you play right?

(ps HI ANTI)

You're right. And I'm assuming that you/persivul/sthar have a big chance of being scum along with GC.

In post 500, Antihero wrote:
In post 496, Newbie wrote:How are they targets of convenience? I suspected ika from the beginning. That's why he was the first person outside of RVS that I placed a vote on. I gave my reasoning for Persivul + his recent scummy behavior. It's why I had my vote on him before switching to GC. And GC was/is obviously one of the more active players.

yeah...

ika's not a VI exactly, but he's a guy that tends to draw a lot of fire for various reasons. fortunately he's also absurdly easy to read and gets even easier as time goes on. if he doesn't fall into lurkaderp apathy mode, he's town. like here.

scum like to go after ika early game because he sometimes says "politically incorrect" things and it's pretty easy to paint his trolling as having some sort of scummy intent because that's how it looks to ppl who don't know him.

i know better, though.

Well I'm not scum, so that's a moot point for me. I didn't like his reaction to RVS and the fact that he hasn't even placed a vote and is content to sit back and watch after naming his lynch pool.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 501, Newbie wrote:When did I become a part of your lynch pool? Is the only reason really because of BBmolla and anithero? If so, then no. I can't accept that. If I'm going to get lynched for false reasoning such as "targets of convenience" and simply because other people suggested to lynch me, then I'm not going out quietly.

Sorry, I trust people's judgment who I read as town who have a good track record.

Like, I don't really care if you go out quietly or whatever. I'm not telling you be quiet about it. I'm saying that if you wanted me to vote YGS or Persiv, their wagons would have to be more viable than your own.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 502, Antihero wrote:assuming he's town (or, fuck, even if he's scum) GC is a pretty conservative addition to the list because he hasn't exactly towned it up. so...yeah... no cookie for you there.

Nice confirmation bias.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Antihero »

now... the complete lack of setup spec (which is sthar's thing) is kind of concerning as is lack of commentary on night action strategy when several people (including myself) have brought it up.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Antihero »

nope, wait a second, i was wrong

In post 313, sthar8 wrote:@BB- the coordination required by your plan limits it's effectiveness as a deterrent to scum. They will know if they can use their shots to autowin, town will not. I am not okay with that. Also, under no circumstances should JK out on a single blocked kill. That's insane.

i'm going to have to go back to the full context of this conversation.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 508, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 501, Newbie wrote:When did I become a part of your lynch pool? Is the only reason really because of BBmolla and anithero? If so, then no. I can't accept that. If I'm going to get lynched for false reasoning such as "targets of convenience" and simply because other people suggested to lynch me, then I'm not going out quietly.

Sorry, I trust people's judgment who I read as town who have a good track record.

Like, I don't really care if you go out quietly or whatever. I'm not telling you be quiet about it. I'm saying that if you wanted me to vote YGS or Persiv, their wagons would have to be more viable than your own.

Then I guess I'm saying that I think you're scum, and I'm not starting a wagon on YGS because they're a sure town read for me. As for Persiv, I admit that I'm confused about the situation between you two. I don't know if this is hard bussing or what.

So I guess we're at an impasse then.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:07 am

Post by ika »

anti, if newbie is town we lynch GC next right?

BB still town anti, i would figure scum!BB would push the plan knowinng the flaws. the fact BB hasnt is more town telling.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Antihero »

you don't need to sell me a bb townread
you need to sell me an sthar townread
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 92, BBmolla wrote:Hey I haven't read anything but

I believe optimal strategy is to plan out our visits tonight and to have two players visiting different people.

Player A and B visits Player C
Player C and D visits Player E
Player E and F visits Player G
Player G and H visits Player I
Player I and J visits Player A

This prevents PGOs from activating without confirming them as scum and allows cop to get reports relatively safely.

It also may be optimal to no lynch and then do that twice?

In post 313, sthar8 wrote:@BB- the coordination required by your plan limits it's effectiveness as a deterrent to scum. They will know if they can use their shots to autowin, town will not. I am not okay with that. Also, under no circumstances should JK out on a single blocked kill. That's insane.

under bbmolla's original plan, the absolute MAXIMUM number of town scum could possibly take out is 5. that's not enough for an autowin assuming a no-lynch. in this case, activating pgo's gives scum more kills, but at the trade-off of narrowing the lynch pool considerably. that's a pretty strong deterrent.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Antihero »

...wow, what the fuck? is sthar awake?

optimum strategy: quick no-lynch, follow bbmolla's scheme. makes scum kill at random and gives the cop enough cover to pretty much get a free investigation without having to worry about pgo's, which scum couldn't use without outing themselves.

that took me... 3 minutes to think of.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:31 am

Post by snscompt1 »

VOTECOUNT 1.06
Newbie(4):
Green Crayons, Antihero, BBmolla, Persivul
L-2!

Green Crayons(2):
You Got Schooled, Newbie
Persivul(1):
lane0168

Not Voting:
ika, ZZZX, sthar8,

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline is May 30. 10:40 PM EST

(expired on 2015-05-30 22:40:00)
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Antihero »

NOW SERVING: WAFFLES AP-STYLE

ORDER UP

VOTE: sthar
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Newbie »

I have more votes on me than the person who defends me against a case from a person that's on my wagon for said case, while also admitting that he's following along because he trusts that person...when he just tried to help debunk said person's reason for lynching me. This is unbelievable.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Antihero »

yeah, i know it.

whether or not you knew it at the time, you were right about sthar before, just not for the right reasons. you can rectify this situation by voting him.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Newbie »

Are we going to come back to GC afterwards, or what?

VOTE: sthar
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:44 am

Post by lane0168 »

Fuck yah dude. All it takes is someone who is somebody I guess lol

VOTE: sthar8
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 519, Newbie wrote:I have more votes on me than the person who defends me against a case from a person that's on my wagon for said case, while also admitting that he's following along because he trusts that person...when he just tried to help debunk said person's reason for lynching me. This is unbelievable.

Is Anti's sole reason for voting you your reads list?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 523, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 519, Newbie wrote:I have more votes on me than the person who defends me against a case from a person that's on my wagon for said case, while also admitting that he's following along because he trusts that person...when he just tried to help debunk said person's reason for lynching me. This is unbelievable.

Is Anti's sole reason for voting you your reads list?

No, but it was the biggest reason. He also thought I was being too aloof. If you agree with that, can you tell me where I was being aloof at?

Return to “Completed Open Games”