dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:21 am

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: lala

going back to my original gut read. It just doesn't make sense to make lists and leave the person you are voting for out of your top six scum choices.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

Powerful scumhunting tool, not useful on citizens, shit are you kidding me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 1273, lalaladucks wrote:
Top 3 Town

Boonskiies
dragonspawn
Egg

Top 3 Scum

SilverWolf
FA_Q2
Bookitty

Next 3 Town

House
Titus
Aneninen

Next 3 Scum

Taly
Kitz
Varsoon

Obviously I expect my town reads to be more accurate than the scumreads since there are twice as many town as scum.

Silverwolf is Scum, House and Titus is Town, Taly and myself is Scum, Prolapse isn't there anywhere, Ozgin isn't placed anywhere there...
I think Lala is pulling reads from their behind. Scummy.

#All : Just because someone is a lurker, or has a story of it, doesn't mean that it's a tollerable behavior. It's anti-town, anti-discussion and anti-game. If we just let them go away with it, they just learn that it's more or less normal and that means learning less.

#Also, I notice some are still scumreading me. Is it based on BS reasons of 14:3:3:1? :facepalm:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

@Kitz, pulling reads from her behind is exactly what I asked la la to do. The questions help refine her reads and her next set should reveal more motivations when combined with the first.

Gut read + adding in gamestate = unique content if town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:52 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@Titus-Does it bother you at all that la la is voting Prolapsed and doesn't have him in her list of scum reads? Because if it doesn't, it should.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1304, SilverWolf wrote:@Titus-Does it bother you at all that la la is voting Prolapsed and doesn't have him in her list of scum reads? Because if it doesn't, it should.

^^
That.

And if anyone says again that my case against Lalala consists of our discussion about PM colors only, they'll get a pigeon.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Ozgin »

So I wanna post my spreadsheet, but I won't do it without Wake's permission (as the spreadsheet can be edited by me at any time, and I don't want Wake to concern himself with the possibility of it being considered a mechanism in which I could cheat).
@Wake - If I disable public viewing on my spreadsheet at night, may I post a link to it in this thread for use during the days? Of course, after I'm dead I will disable it permanently because I'd no longer be in the game.

But here they are as it stands, Copy/Pasted from my D1 reads in the notes of each cell of the player, and color-coded as it is on the spreadsheet.

Aero/Delta - Replace said was going to read and report back, never did. Literally impossible to read via content, pure null.

Anen - Pretty direct and simple scumhunting, scumreads me for flailing. Is voting me despite not believing I'm the best scum candidate today. Nulltown.

Bookitty - Being (easily) controlled by Titus, practically a parrot on her shoulder. When I did address her full read on me, she took only one of my points out of it, and of course it was about my Citizen claim. Scum.

Boonskiies - Town for reasons.

Cheetory - I think Cheetory's reading of this whole game in general is good. He understood just about every angle I came from, and he recognized the bad way Bookitty/Titus come at people in his 1170 (I remember that post because I thought to myself, "So maybe I'm not crazy here"). Leantown.

Dragonspawn - Town for reasons I've already (purposefully) did not say with someone else.

Drixx - An RVS voe in 1255 made me laugh, and then made me eyeroll. I don't like it. VLA most of the game and comes back to make a vote that he's gonna try to pass off as RVS? Literally makes no sense. Leanscum.

Egg - Started by understanding my Citzen claim, kinda. Then turns to say he doesn't like the claim, and votes me because it's only L-4. Keeps on me, then doubts his vote on me but says it's better than Prolapsed (which I don't get). Never gets off me, goes from light doubt of me, to a vote for pressure, and never changes stances on that ever. Not necessarily alignment indicative with the way the push on me has happened, but I don't personally like it. Null.

FAQ - Came in half a game late. Reasonable case on lala, doesn't actually express why he scumreads me. See his 1045, he only says that "I've gotten scummier," with no reason. Never actually gives a reason to scumread me, either. Nullscum.

House - I buy the JoAT claim. I don't see a scum-reason to do it.

Kitz - Almost exclusively posts fluff. I was scrolling through her ISO and realized I was 75% of the way down by the time I got to any vote, her vote on me, and the first post with any kind of substance. Her reason for voting me was liking 415 (by Titus) which said I voted for myself, which tells me Kitz isn't reading and is being told what to do by someone, or is just generally not paying attention. Rants about her asking about the 14-3-3-1 setup being misconstrued as a fake townslip, but I didn't think people were really even getting at her for it. Scumreads TSO (not a terrible read), but votes Prolapsed for his lack of content (not a terrible vote). Leanscum.

Lala - Early fluffposting and dodging the votes on him. On me for like, a minute, then onto House for seemingly no reason. Poss pick up in the 300s, some light scumhunting directed towards Taly. Says my vote on him was justified and dragon's wasn't, fair enough, very apologetic in his late 300s posts. Says he doesn't wanna be fluffy, but then is fluffy, reacts with "Wtf" for House's claim, a little more fluff and some unexplained "reads." I just don't think lala is putting effort into this game, and then a "Probs Scum" vote on Prolapsed. Last five or so posts have been actually pretty solid. I'm actually gonna chalk lala to a nullscum at worst, because I think he can put in effort and catch up and make strong reads.

Ozgin - Citizen, given.

Prolapsed - Literally just 12 posts of pure fluff, not even an RVS vote. Nullscum.

RadiantCowbell - I actually hate playing with RC because I can never read her. At all. Her play is ridiculous but I've seen it time and time again, and it's always been when she's town. So I just do not know. Null.

Silver - I don't like how I was being town read by her for a long time, then it became suspicion of me amidst her VLA, and then out of nowhere votes me and says "He's still scum." She does retract this at one, as if she read her posts and realized she over-read me, but that's not strange for the Wolf I've played with. Probably struggling with reads a lot thanks to V/LA fun times. Nulltown.

Skybird - Almost entirely fluffposting from posts 15 through to 1090. Only substantial posts are purely defensive. Claims to be scum hunting in 527, but then nothing of the sort up to 1090 and beyond. Leanscum.

Taly - I think a lot of Taly's posting is trying to be purely logical, and seemingly trying to avoid getting on a strong stance of either side. Often promises to read me deeply, but never gets around to it, and for someone so analytical I wouldn't expect them to be okay with lynching me "gun to head" just for the sake of getting more reads. I would expect a stronger stance on one side than another based on all of these long posts you make where you call to specific posts, etc. Nullscum.

Titus - I already extensively said I think Titus is just misguided and blindly tunneling me with her strong conviction, even though her reason for voting me is pretty stupid and she's using bad, "I got fucked once in the past because of a similar situation, so I must do something different this time!" logic. Even so, I still am willing to bet she's at least kinda town-like. But I also am bad at reading players like her. Nulltown.

TSO - 14 posts, a handful of which are about him forgetting this game. Yet a strangely strong conviction on wanting me dead. I'm just gonna assume it's because his team is telling him to want me dead. Scum.

Varsoon - I think he's town for a reason I don't want to publicize further, similar to Dragon and Boon.

VOTE: Bookitty. Now that I've both made a full readslist up to date AND looked at everyone, this is where my vote will schtick.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Ozgin »

I only have 5 people as Leanscum or Scum, and the other two anti-towns lie amongst my four nullscum (maybe) imho.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Ozgin »

(And possibly amongst my three null reads, as well).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1304, SilverWolf wrote:@Titus-Does it bother you at all that la la is voting Prolapsed and doesn't have him in her list of scum reads? Because if it doesn't, it should.

In post 1305, Aneninen wrote:

^^
That.

And if anyone says again that my case against Lalala consists of our discussion about PM colors only, they'll get a pigeon.

Not completely. It's not ZOMG auto scum but I can see her thinking if she has to choose between the two wagons, and her making that choice. I would have expected a Varsoon vote if not seeing that dichotomy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Titus »

"I got fucked once in the past because of a similar situation, so I must do something different this time!"

This is good logic.

If you believe the underlying facts are the same, repeating the same behavior will lead to the same results. So I do something different.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:03 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Going to throw down a VOTE: Lalaladucks

if only because I don't want to still be on Boonskiies.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1291, House wrote:Note for Taly:

You are right, I do have 4 abilities. Ask yourself what you think my 4th is, and why I may have been unwilling to share it.

Now wait a minute. Stop reading right now. Go back to the last light and let it marinate in your cranium.

No. Keep thinking on it.

COGITATE MOAR BRAH

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you've chewed on that for a bit, here's another question:

What is the pro-town motivation in pointing out the unorthodox number of abilities in my claim?

The Pro-town motivation?

1)
I believed you had good reason for not full-claiming, and I didn't have intention to fish your role itself. In , I was speaking out of the fact that you usually don't fullclaim, specifically this early.

I also wasn't the only - nor the first person to point(or my case - hint)
*like in *
out how many roles a JOAT may typically have.

2)
Assuming you were being truthful about at least part of your claim, I took your claim to be more town-motivated, despite the quick reveal - which seemed a bit sketchy within itself. With this in mind, I didn't want a possible town JOAT to die early over frivolous reasons.

I can't say much more than this at the moment, otherwise it'd give too much info.

I'm trying to actually be better at preserving shit as town. Especially since this is my first time in multi-ball. :/ I'm noticing that's like, one of my greatest weaknesses in these games so far.

It's painful. Hopefully you understand what I'm saying though.

In post 1296, Titus wrote:Oh don't get me wrong, I am still 100 percent committed to voting Ozgin. That doesn't mean I have to be antitown as fuck about it.

House, here's to hoping what I think your saying is what I think you are. If so, thank you.

Taly, I think you know I am town regardless but Ozgin's scum so yeah.

Yeah I think you're more likely town - but I'm going to be pretty salty if you tunneled Ozgin all this time to find out he's town.

But I'm hoping - and feeling a lean he is a bit more likely scum.

In post 1299, Ozgin wrote:Welp, I apparently am bad at impromptu quoting mechanisms. Sorry Taly, lol.

Lol np

But Ozgin, I would like to say a few things

1)
When I'm in games (half the players here - who've seen me in AT LEAST 1 game - and may have already noted this)

I tend to have either really strong stances on people, or really wishy-washy ones.

My vote on your wagon is partially based on the idea of whether or not, I think is the better lynch between you and Prolapsed, and the possibility of any other person at this moment - right now.

2)
I do pump out analysis' quite a bit, but I'm not the most logical person in this game by a long shot. Nor do I try to be, actually. I have given some comments about your posts and general mindset, even though I haven't done a full-out ISO look on you - I've searched up a good bit of your posts. Ultimately, I haven't been swayed to thinking you're town confidently. Seeing your flip would bring info. to my eyes all around - as I've said before.

3)
Also, you have 9 reads in a scummy pile. There's 7 scum. .-.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

@Taly, That's fair enough. I think that might explain part of the reason why I had trouble reading you in the past. I think I'm using the wrong archetype to read you. I always figured that you considered yourself to look more from a logical perspective as opposed to a behavioral or emotional one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Can we lynch then scumfuck that is the Laduckie?

VOTE: lalalalalalalalalaladuck.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:52 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Boonskiies-senpai noticed my vote~!
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1313, Titus wrote:@Taly, That's fair enough. I think that might explain part of the reason why I had trouble reading you in the past. I think I'm using the wrong archetype to read you. I always figured that you considered yourself to look more from a logical perspective as opposed to a behavioral or emotional one.

I don't consider to favor either logic or emotion. They're both very useful in terms of reading people in games.

Personally, I'm a more emotional person, though I observe a lot. But I always love to analyze stuff, it's very helpful in ways I can't always explain.

That's actually why I was afraid of joining the Ozgin wagon sooner. I was unsure of people going after him because both logic and emotion said something different about him, towards me.

However, I came to my decision over the wagon earlier because I didn't want my vote to stay inactive for too long, and I know me being unsure on people really isn't going to help town. So, my vote so far on Ozgin stays on the idea that I still think he is a better lynch option - and seeing his flip would bring clarity for me about my reads.

I usually am not confident in any of my reads in D1. That's actually why I jump wagons frequently, but I also try to form my own reason for a vote.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

I try to be more chill on day 1 as my reads later (barring flukes and stupid play) are best towards the end of the game, particularly if I have NOT been playing it up until the point I come in. Yet, I just can't let confirmed scum go. *shrug*

Amazing how many counterwagons to Ozgin keep popping up hmm... especially when some people have not been subtle.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Drixx »

I totally love it when people criticize me for not having a vote because I'm catching up on a huge thread, and then criticize me for making a joke vote at their expense. That sound you heard ... kind of like air "wooshing" ... that was the joke going over your head Ozgin.

:facepalm:
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Skybird »

@lalaladucks, I understand Titus asked you to list reads based on gut. Are you saying your scum read on Prolapsed is based on facts/evidence as opposed to gut?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Aneninen »

Good.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lalaladucks
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1306, Ozgin wrote:So I wanna post my spreadsheet, but I won't do it without Wake's permission (as the spreadsheet can be edited by me at any time, and I don't want Wake to concern himself with the possibility of it being considered a mechanism in which I could cheat).
@Wake - If I disable public viewing on my spreadsheet at night, may I post a link to it in this thread for use during the days? Of course, after I'm dead I will disable it permanently because I'd no longer be in the game.

I'll ask the NRG/N.

VC incoming.
Thank you KJ.
Last edited by Wake1 on Thu May 21, 2015 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Skybird »

Ozgin, you continue to show that you don't know how to read me. People scum hunt indifferent ways.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Skybird »

RC, what changed your mind about Boon?
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:24 am

Post by lalaladucks »

Yeap

The scumreads I listed were more suspicious to me than PB. I voted for PB and not my scum reads because I believed a single vote for one of my scumpicks would be useless, whereas PB may come and do something if he had more votes. Kinda just to get my vote off House I guess. Yeah, it's stupid and my votes are just all over the place and I probably deserve to be lynched for this nonsense.

UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”