Mini 1674: A Minimalist Text Adventure (Fire's Out)

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:57 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 803, Huntress wrote:I see. I took it that you were giving that game as an example of his scum meta. If you weren't then why bring it up at all? I agree with you that his questions weren't pointless by the way.

it was, but it's not my main point

it only served as an example of the kinds of questions he previously asked when scum. you could argue that he would play it differently to that game if he was scum here, but regardless, the point is that the questions he's asking *in this game* aren't pointless
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:04 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 741, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok I lied, im not gonna lurk.
But mala's vote on me when i was attacking notty reeks of chainsaw.
Also specially after pie said i was as conftown as an IC.
And her read list says that only one of me/pie is scum.
If i'm scum shouldn't she be trying to respond to pie's town case on me to show him that he's wrong instead of saying "LOL IM NOT GETTING LYNCHED", She's defending from me more instead of trying to get me lynched.
Most likely she just plans on lynching pie after i flip town.

as I said, I don't really think it's more likely to be a chainsaw as opposed to Mala-scum buddying notsci-town

either way, yes, her blatantly ignoring me explaining why you're town here is a large part of why I hate her recent play. I don't get the impression she actually cares about sorting you here. the other thing I don't like is that she still hasn't explained *why*, specifically, she thinks you're scum despite me asking her like 2 or 3 times

In post 831, Sakura Hana wrote:Like i know for sure that pie would have a townread on me now, because of obvious stuff that i would never do as scum (or so he says), but the initial townread based on my first post is still kinda "wtf" after the last 2 scumgames i had (where in the first i snowed him, and in the second he showed lots of caution to declare a townread on me), this doesn't seem right.

it was a town post. /shrug

I also think you're overestimating the degree of town read I had on you by about 200%. I thought you were town, but I wasn't ridiculously sure about it at that point.

and yes, I'm open to a Mala lynch, but at this point I want to lynch BBT more

(also the last part is incorrect. you'll remember that I correctly scum read you almost immediately in that game and only backed off bc I had a really really big scum read on Sky and didn't think you were aligned. I was also the reason notsci vig'd you N1.)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:09 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 866, Not_Mafia wrote:I think that this post was town

there is literally nothing town about that post

there's this thing called ACTUALLY EXPLAINING WHY YOU THINK SOMEONE IS SCUM, or EXPLAINING WHY YOU DISAGREE WITH THE REASONING SOMEONE IS TOWN, that you actually do when you're town - especially when asked to on several occasions. but rather than doing that, she draws attention to the fact she was about to quit mafia and tries to make notsci feel like shit for wagoning her (while again avoiding giving an explanation on *why* notsci's reasons are actually shit here).

so tell me what is town about this thought process.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:30 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 874, RadiantCowbells wrote:AKA I'm willing to vote Mala because she's AtEing me furiously but I still think BBT is scum.

What's weird about that?

Where is Mala AtE?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:34 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Right now it feels like you're intentionally warping reality to fit your scumread on me and not vice versa. Probably coming from a scum mindset.

she = Sakura Hana.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:35 am

Post by BlankFace »

I'm not, I read that as Mala. Sakura AtEing you I agree with. Just wasn't clear to me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:38 am

So are you still claiming that you find anything at all weird about my vote switch?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:42 am

Post by BlankFace »

At this point, I don't really know. My issues with you still stand; I have no idea where you are coming from in this game plus everything I said before. But I've also been tunneling you so hard and I need to take a step back, that's why I'm going through everyone else's ISO.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:43 am

So you're really not willing to commit to saying yeah that vote switch was perfectly reasonable after all this?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 877, pieguyn wrote:
In post 866, Not_Mafia wrote:I think that this post was town

there is literally nothing town about that post

there's this thing called ACTUALLY EXPLAINING WHY YOU THINK SOMEONE IS SCUM, or EXPLAINING WHY YOU DISAGREE WITH THE REASONING SOMEONE IS TOWN, that you actually do when you're town - especially when asked to on several occasions. but rather than doing that, she draws attention to the fact
she was about to quit mafia and tries to make notsci feel like shit for wagoning her
(while again avoiding giving an explanation on *why* notsci's reasons are actually shit here).

so tell me what is town about this thought process.

Is this something Mala would do as scum?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:58 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 883, RadiantCowbells wrote:So you're really not willing to commit to saying yeah that vote switch was perfectly reasonable after all this?

I don't like the conditions you applied to it. It read like "When Mala flips town, it's my turn to lead."
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 8:08 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 884, Not_Mafia wrote:Is this something Mala would do as scum?

yes

it's easy to be genuine about outside circumstances as scum. her wanting to quit isn't scummy - it's the fact she was specifically focusing on this without actually scum hunting
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 8:21 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

- Self vote and post after this are disgusting.

- Cho, back to voting me? Why?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 am

I can't read that shit.

I give up on this game.

I'll sheep ANY wagon that has half decent reasoning.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 8:51 am

VOTE: RC
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Yeah i read a lot of the posts that were going on via my phone while i was at the dentist...
And it's a good thing i did because i felt so much rage that i almost ragequit this game.
One thing's not changing tho, i'm blacklisting malakittens after this game.
I can't seriously believe she's managing to get pity read again just because she pulled Real Life issues again when she's being voted. This has happened literally every single game and im tired of it.
Also i probably will end up voting BBT, because that RC vote is horrible, and he didn't even look at my mala case which has ZERO meta on it, also because i'm at the point of not giving a F about this game because GUESS WHAT, PEOPLE ARE IGNORING ME AGAIN, HURRAY, WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER PLAYING.
I wanted to believe that things would change.
I really did...
They aren't...
Kudos to pie for completely dodging my points against mala and going "AH well i'll still vote BBT despite me mentioning mala's scum for like the last few posts and deciding to ignore sakura's vote on her despite me mentioning that i'd wagon mala too".
Obvious scumteam is Obvious.... or is it, apparently it's not, idk where people's minds are in this game, but they certainly aren't in this game.
I'm really tired of this...
This is just more painful than fun at this point.
I wanted to quit before and you guys tried to get me to stay, and for what? to do this, to put more pain to me? To make me feel even worse?
I just.... dont even... why do i even try.... really.... im just...
I'm just gonna take a rest, and i'll probs end up replacing out or something, i dont want to have to deal with this pain anymore.
Guess i ended up ranting in the end anyway.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 890, Sakura Hana wrote:I can't seriously believe she's managing to get pity read again just because she pulled Real Life issues again when she's being voted. This has happened literally every single game and im tired of it.

Which games, I could vote Mala if you can show me she's done this as scum?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Malakittens »

Lool

I'm not even pulling pity whatever.

I'm mafia burned out. I been for fucking weeks now.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:49 am

Sakura, what is your case on Mala?

I stopped reading at around page 30 I think.

I'm assuming you posted it after then?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:00 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 890, Sakura Hana wrote:Kudos to pie for completely dodging my points against mala and going "AH well i'll still vote BBT despite me mentioning mala's scum for like the last few posts and deciding to ignore sakura's vote on her despite me mentioning that i'd wagon mala too".

WTF. I do not believe I have dodged any of your points. you wanted me to comment on what I agreed/disagreed with, and I did: I don't think Mala's vote looks like a chainsaw, but I agree with the rest of what you're saying about her.

and yes, I think Mala is scum.
I also think BBT is scum.
you don't have to vote whoever you're calling scum in the last few posts - you vote your strongest scum read, or use your vote for strategic reasons, etc. *IF* it gets to the point where I don't think BBT is scum anymore, or if the wagon on him dies down, I'm more than fine with voting Mala. (and to be honest, you calling me scum while simultaneously asking for my vote is :igmeou: and, while I suppose there's no logical reason for it, really does not do a good job of convincing me you're willing to work with me here.)

we still have what, 9 days left? you can't just assume people are ignoring you because they all haven't dropped what they're doing and voted whoever you're voting. there is still plenty of time for people to make up their minds and consolidate. and I think it's pretty obvious that Mala is a viable lynch right now: you have 2 votes - plus mine if BBT doesn't pan out - and no one else has more than 3 votes. and most of the people in the game are pretty obviously considering Mala-scum. and I'm sorry but blaming *me* for this is out of line.

I know it can be ridiculously frustrating to try and get someone lynched and not get anywhere with it. but all things considered, you're doing fine. the only thing to really do in situations like this is step back and analyze the situation objectively - calm down, and continue moving forward.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:00 am

Annie <3
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:07 am

Post by pieguyn »

i have a bunch of thoughts that i want to just spill out all over the thread, but i can't find the right words for them
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Cho »

Spoiler: if you don't have anything nice to say

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Cho »

(I am legitimately struggling to find a way to word what I want to say nicely and really hoping pie is on the same wavelength as me about this too)

Arden

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:30 am

Post by pieguyn »

what i want to say isn't mean per se

i just think sakura has fallen victim to the same misconception that happened to me about a year ago - when i first started learning how to strong arm lynches - and have no idea how to explain it in words

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”