Mini 1663: Rick and Morty Mafia (Game Over)

lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by lufan131 »

I know I'll use it, but I'm not sure about on who.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:20 am

Post by d3x »

In post 723, Rainbowdash wrote:@kthnx - What result did you get? Rick or Rick Sanchez?
Kthx, please answer this.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 708, Jingle wrote:For those paying attention at home, that gives us at least 4 conftown for not shooting. If main hits a kill attempt, we've got 9 people with 5 conftown and we POE the game. Because we'll have 2 mislynches to spare and 2 townies in the lynch pool. If he doesn't we can get back on track by letting lufan kill someone.

And no, Kthx is not counted in the conftown there. We've got RBD, El, lufan can conf-not-group-scum himself tomorrow night, D3x, and Main after Kthx targets him. Then we can lynch me tomorrow, cause game is broke by having 2 scum in 4 people, one of which is effectively a cop, so someone scum definitely has to kill.

Argue against that logic, or go STFU. We can write this off as another setup that got broken by Jingle.

All I gotta say.

Kthx hit main tonight.

VOTE: flames

I'm done talking to people who won't listen. Flames is L-1.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Jingle »

Also d3x, given that you're confirmed, hit somewhere in the lynch pool. That way you're functionally bp.
This is a Parachute.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 9:43 am

Post by killerjester »

d3x should not disclose his intentions
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 9:44 am

Post by killerjester »

I mean obviously don't swap yourself with Kthx but the rest is up to you man.

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Post 723 holds as night actions. Phone now. More after work if not yet hammered. Luan breaking from vig target wrecks other actions. Just ignore jingle who is now just playing antitown with that vote
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Flames682 »

ayy lmao
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 731, Rainbowdash wrote:Post 723 holds as night actions. Phone now. More after work if not yet hammered. Luan breaking from vig target wrecks other actions. Just ignore jingle who is now just playing antitown with that vote

Fuck that noise, you're playing antitown by IGNORING A FUCKING BREAKING STRATEGY.

Lufan, vig me. Leave kthx alone to confirm someone as town.
This is a Parachute.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 733, Jingle wrote:
In post 731, Rainbowdash wrote:Post 723 holds as night actions. Phone now. More after work if not yet hammered. Luan breaking from vig target wrecks other actions. Just ignore jingle who is now just playing antitown with that vote

Fuck that noise, you're playing antitown by IGNORING A FUCKING BREAKING STRATEGY.

Except only you think its game breaking. Every other player has said you are wrong about it, and I have broken games multiple times. You are wrong about it. Again. Even if somehow kthnx lives he is just getting autolynched tomorrow no matter what he claims as a result this is just hastening what you think is a useless process. Remember he said that he is targeting me (and has refused to say that any result would change opinions) so... he gets Meeseks and then gets lynched. Fairly non-productive.

Lets just for a moment humor you and say you are right. Why did scum try to kill a player that is not kthnx? They tried to kill Elbrin? So they are more concerned about a specific role cop than a role cop? Really?

Post 723 holds. Deviating from that is considered a scum claim. Its going to be kthnx + KJ/Aristo/Mainez. Once Aristo, Mainez and lufan all acknowledge this and what they are doing I will hammer.
You don't earn
loyalty
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I mean, I'll vanilla Jingle, as I said, since it's the only place my shot makes sense.
Everyone else, do what you like.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 726, d3x wrote:
In post 723, Rainbowdash wrote:@kthnx - What result did you get? Rick or Rick Sanchez?
Kthx, please answer this.

Full name. Rick Sanchez. Can't confirm your role like scum Rainbow has insinuated multiple times now, but I can confirm you didn't lie about your name.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by lufan131 »

... Will get kthx, due to a majority vote.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Elbirn »

I'll admit I haven't been paying attention to this game but can someone point me to where Kthx is scum, cuz I didn't get that impression at all.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 8:59 am

Post by killerjester »

He lied about his role in a massclaim scenario.

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Kthxbye »

correction, he lied about the number of uses. w/e. was gonna die without protection tonight anyway.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 734, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 733, Jingle wrote:

Except only you think its game breaking. Every other player has said you are wrong about it, and I have broken games multiple times. You are wrong about it. Again. Even if somehow kthnx lives he is just getting autolynched tomorrow no matter what he claims as a result this is just hastening what you think is a useless process. Remember he said that he is targeting me (and has refused to say that any result would change opinions) so... he gets Meeseks and then gets lynched. Fairly non-productive.

Lets just for a moment humor you and say you are right. Why did scum try to kill a player that is not kthnx? They tried to kill Elbrin? So they are more concerned about a specific role cop than a role cop? Really?

Post 723 holds. Deviating from that is considered a scum claim. Its going to be kthnx + KJ/Aristo/Mainez. Once Aristo, Mainez and lufan all acknowledge this and what they are doing I will hammer.

You've supported that argument 0%. Link me to a single place where anyone has debunked anything about my strategy. It doesn't exist.

Kthx, target Mainez tonight.

Lets look at the possibilities.

Kthx is town-

1. He gets shot by scum. Awesome, and we no longer have to worry about his alignment.
2. He confirms mainez as town. Awesome, and the game is PoE able. And don't fucking say that Summer could be scum on a "Dark Coalition team". I will beat myself to death with a computer.
3. He confirms mainez as scum. Fucking amazing. We're down to one scum. We can even lynch kthx first to confirm the guilty.

Kthx is scum-

1. He gets fucking lynched tomorrow, and we have one scum remaining, with a vig shot left and a pile of conftown.

We play to our goddamn outs. WE WIN THIS GAME RIGHT NOW IF KTHX IS TOWN AND WE DON'T VIG HIM TONIGHT. WE DON'T LOSE ANY APPRECIABLE VALUE IF WE VIG HIM TONIGHT.

MAINEZ PLAY YOUR ROLE LIKE A DOC TONIGHT. STOP THE NIGHTKILL AND WE HAVE ANOTHER FUCKING LYNCH. TARGETING KTHX IS A SCUMCLAIM.

LUFAN, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. TELL ME EXACTLY WHY MY SPEC IS WRONG OR DON'T SHOOT.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 741, Jingle wrote:

We play to our goddamn outs. WE WIN THIS GAME RIGHT NOW IF KTHX IS TOWN AND WE DON'T VIG HIM TONIGHT. WE DON'T GAIN ANY APPRECIABLE VALUE IF WE VIG HIM TONIGHT.

MAINEZ PLAY YOUR ROLE LIKE A DOC TONIGHT. STOP THE NIGHTKILL AND WE HAVE ANOTHER FUCKING LYNCH. TARGETING KTHX IS A SCUMCLAIM.

LUFAN, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. TELL ME EXACTLY WHY MY SPEC IS WRONG OR DON'T SHOOT.

FTFM
This is a Parachute.
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:49 am

Post by lufan131 »

;p how rude. I won't shoot if there's this much drama over it, anyway. I'm fine with no-action.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 743, lufan131 wrote:;p how rude. I won't shoot if there's this much drama over it, anyway. I'm fine with no-action.

No. You are killing kthnx tonight to prove you are town. Jingle is the only one who is complaining and the rest of the game is telling him he is wrong. Volume does not equal correct. It actually usually equals wrong because there is so little logic behind it its all they have left.

@Jingle - I could absolutely care less what you are trying to push because there is SO MUCH that can go wrong. He could be a role cop and scum, that will just end in uselessness and wasted time. He could again refuse to do a remotely useful thing and just make a bad target, then he will just get lynched again wasting more time. He is scum and throws up a false guilty, that probably ends in a mislynch. He could be scum and put a guilty on a partner. He could be town and every role is exactly who they claimed so its a useless role. The slot is dead pony walking at this point. He is getting lynched today, vigged tonight, or lynched tomorrow.

Your entire logic is that he is town who has been lying about his role, using it poorly intentionally, will actually change that, and that scum decided to try and kill a specific character cop over a role cop.

Vote kthnx

Lets just do it this way instead.

@All - If you want kthnx vigged (which appears to be a clear majority), just vote this way instead until lufan actually makes his vig kill known to be him. That way lufan can just vig conf-scum Flames instead.

The only way kthnx should be allowed to live under any circumstances is if he is lynched immediately after claiming his result tomorrow, regardless of who it is on and what it is. Even then, money says its a useless result. To reiterate

If somehow kthnx isn't dead by the start of tomorrow he gets lynched immediately after claiming, NO MATTER WHAT he has a result

@d3x - Can you confirm that his "result" is correct even if you used your role?
You don't earn
loyalty
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 11:04 am

Post by lufan131 »

In post 744, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 743, lufan131 wrote:;p how rude. I won't shoot if there's this much drama over it, anyway. I'm fine with no-action.

Volume does not equal correct.

Vote kthnx

Oh, really? 'cause the volume is on kthx, and you just said volume is wrong.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Kthxbye »

yeah, lets lynch town over conf scum.... :roll:

how is it nobody else seeing this shit aside from the OTHER scummy person trying to dictate everyone's actions?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 744, Rainbowdash wrote:

No. You are killing kthnx tonight to prove you are town. Jingle is the only one who is complaining and the rest of the game is telling him he is wrong. Volume does not equal correct. It actually usually equals wrong because there is so little logic behind it its all they have left.

@Jingle - I could absolutely care less what you are trying to push because there is SO MUCH that can go wrong. He could be a role cop and scum, that will just end in uselessness and wasted time. He could again refuse to do a remotely useful thing and just make a bad target, then he will just get lynched again wasting more time. He is scum and throws up a false guilty, that probably ends in a mislynch. He could be scum and put a guilty on a partner. He could be town and every role is exactly who they claimed so its a useless role. The slot is dead pony walking at this point. He is getting lynched today, vigged tonight, or lynched tomorrow.

Your entire logic is that he is town who has been lying about his role, using it poorly intentionally, will actually change that, and that scum decided to try and kill a specific character cop over a role cop.

Vote kthnx

Lets just do it this way instead.

@All - If you want kthnx vigged (which appears to be a clear majority), just vote this way instead until lufan actually makes his vig kill known to be him. That way lufan can just vig conf-scum Flames instead.

The only way kthnx should be allowed to live under any circumstances is if he is lynched immediately after claiming his result tomorrow, regardless of who it is on and what it is. Even then, money says its a useless result. To reiterate

If somehow kthnx isn't dead by the start of tomorrow he gets lynched immediately after claiming, NO MATTER WHAT he has a result

NO. FUCK YOU. VOLUME DOESN'T EQUAL CORRECT? WELL HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING SAY EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PLAN. I'VE EXPLAINED MULTIPLE TIMES WHY MY PLAN IS BETTER THAN YOURS, AND THE SUMMATION OF YOUR REBUTTAL IS: "Nah, Kthx is scum." FUCKING SERIOUSLY, IF YOU HAD EVEN A SINGLE GOOD POINT TO REFUTE THE PLAN, YOU COULD HAVE SOME GROUND TO STAND ON. BUT YOU DON'T. YOU FUCKING DON'T. THERE IS NO FLAW IN MY PLAN, AND THE WORST CASE SCENARIO YOU JUST POSTED (HE'S A SCUM ROLE COP) IS FUCKING RETARDED. SERIOUSLY, WE'VE ALREADY CLAIMED. WHAT IS A SCUM ROLECOP GONNA FIND OUT, EXACTLY WHAT EVERYONE ALREADY SAID THEY WERE?

AND NO SHIT WE TAKE HIS RESULTS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. YOU'RE LEGITIMATELY JUST INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE HERE.

I CAN ONLY SEE ONE GODDAMN REASON FOR YOU TO BE THIS PIGHEADED. YOU'RE SCUM, KTHX IS TOWN, AND YOU'RE REALLY JUST HOPING YOUR CLAIM GOT YOU ENOUGH TOWNCRED TO COAST THE ENTIRE GAME. WELL FUCK YOU, CAUSE YOU'VE LOST ALL THE TOWNCRED YOU HAD. YOU'RE ACTIVELY TRYING TO STOP A BREAKING STRATEGY WITH NO LOGIC OR REASONING. I'M DONE. IF YOU'RE NOT SCUM, I'LL FUCKING VOTE MYSELF.

VOTE: RAINBOWDASH

To anyone who is a reasonable human being and actually wants to talk about why they think my plan is "bad", you can kindly fuck off because you're not in this game. Goodday.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 746, Kthxbye wrote:yeah, lets lynch town over conf scum.... :roll:

how is it nobody else seeing this shit aside from the OTHER scummy person trying to dictate everyone's actions?

And fuck you too. My plan got us a fucking guilty. No one else seemed to want to weigh in, so I did my best and we've got a guilty on Flames because of it. What have you done? Huh? Fuck all, that's what. I've got a shitty role and I've been more important to the town than the goddamn cop.

Kthx, you'd better fucking listen this time and hit Mainez, or I will flip my shit.
This is a Parachute.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

you need to:
a: piss off. you're no more town than anyone aside from flames and that's only because someone far more important than ypu died to get the guily.

b: calm the hell down. this is a game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”