Micro 475: Instant Lylo Mafia!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:49 am

Post by BRantz »

@enomis what are you doing to try to get better reads on players beside silverwolf?

I am town reading sw because he has been posting more than anyone else and interacting with others whenever they try to interact with him.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Will replace Jeanne
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

6 Days Remaining

(if I don't find a replacement today I will freeze deadline)
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Jeanne has been signing up for a bunch of games and flaking in them like this one and another one I was in with her and several others. Mods should be aware of this if she signs up for their games.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 75, BRantz wrote:@enomis what are you doing to try to get better reads on players beside silverwolf?

I am town reading sw because he has been posting more than anyone else and interacting with others whenever they try to interact with him.

This is nonsense btw. Him posting more simply means he is more active. And do you see anyone avoiding to interact when someone try to interact with him? Or am i missing something here?

I am trying to interact but it doesn't help that you and i seem to post at different timings.

What are you doing to try and get better reads besides SW?

@Mod: Is is possible if we get extra deadline when jeanne is replaced?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by enomis »

@Silverwolf:

Let's phrase it this way.
The red flag was enough of an indicator to turn someone who you townread by gut into scum
But it wasn't enough for you to turn someone who you nullread into scum.

I am curious about the distinction btw me and kitten. I am thinking there could be the possibility of the whole fiasco btw u and kitten was acted out. That could explain the distinction.

SW wrote:It wasn't the BRantz anger I was concerned about but his follow-up after he calmed down which seemed to be trying to sort me that I felt good about although I tend to read emotions as genuine when I shouldn't really but I do.

But it was him being genuine in his anger that made you think he was town.(That's what's your post 67 implied).
-----------------------
And your sentence doesn't really flow which to me is scummy.

First part is about his follow-up which you think is town
Second part is about you reading emotion as genuine but you shouldn't(which doesn't matter because we agreed that it could come from both scum and town).
So you reading emotions as genuine have no effect on the follow up.

Or am i missing something?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 80, enomis wrote:@Silverwolf:

Let's phrase it this way.
The red flag was enough of an indicator to turn someone who you townread by gut into scum
But it wasn't enough for you to turn someone who you nullread into scum.

I am curious about the distinction btw me and kitten. I am thinking there could be the possibility of the whole fiasco btw u and kitten was acted out. That could explain the distinction.

I don't fake emotions ever. It's not a tactic I believe in. I think I explained the kitten and you thing to you numerous times. I'm not sure how to say it any better. Kitten seemed somewhat genuine in her reaction to my frustration and I got a gut town feel. It's weak as hell but it's better than nothing. I haven't played with any of you but Jeanne once. I don't have time to meta. It's the best I can do. That said, she needs to react to the latest conversations at this point or that read will fade.

In post 80, enomis wrote:
SW wrote:It wasn't the BRantz anger I was concerned about but his follow-up after he calmed down which seemed to be trying to sort me that I felt good about although I tend to read emotions as genuine when I shouldn't really but I do.

But it was him being genuine in his anger that made you think he was town.(That's what's your post 67 implied).
-----------------------
And your sentence doesn't really flow which to me is scummy.

First part is about his follow-up which you think is town
Second part is about you reading emotion as genuine but you shouldn't(which doesn't matter because we agreed that it could come from both scum and town).
So you reading emotions as genuine have no effect on the follow up.

Or am i missing something?

Sentences not flowing well is not scummy IMO. I thought his frustration was over the top at first but then thought it might be genuine and then I realized, since I can't decide-it's probably null or either alignment could of done it. I like the rest of his posting as trying to sort me out but again this is weak.

The replacement's view will help a lot.

I like your questioning. I think that's fine. But I am concerned that you are concentrating on me so much. I'm sure it's because I've posted and interacted with you the most.

BUT, I'm not the scum you are looking for-if you are town.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
KittenLicks
KittenLicks
Goon
KittenLicks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by KittenLicks »

you seemed pretty sure of Wolf town due to that blowup. Have you never seen scum blow up and ATE before? Did you meta him already?

I don't think it is likely SW is scum. I have looked into one of
her
previous games as Town, but not a scum game, and found it fairly consistent to her play here. I don't see SW doing that as scum though.

@SW Brantz I'm reading as pretty town now that they are posting more. It is definitely a viable possibility that Enomis is scum trying to force scumreads on you and I have no idea about Jeanne of course, but by PoE they are with Enomis.

Also, sorry guys, things have been busy lately. I'll try to be on more often from now on.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 1:17 am

Post by SilverWolf »

OMG KIttenLicks-I am so sorry. Here I am bitching at people for calling me he and I've been calling you she. Oops, you guys are all he but me and Jeanne. LOL
KittenLicks
KittenLicks
Goon
KittenLicks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by KittenLicks »

In post 83, SilverWolf wrote:OMG KIttenLicks-I am so sorry. Here I am bitching at people for calling me he and I've been calling you she. Oops, you guys are all he but me and Jeanne. LOL

Oh, don't be sorry, I don't really mind what pronoun people use when referring to me. :) Call me he/she/it/they, whatever. If it bothered me I would have pointed it out. <3 I only bolded the word "her" because everyone seems to be getting your gender wrong even after you pointed it out thrice, for some strange reason.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by enomis »

HI, will look into this tmr. Sorry, have been busy.

@kitten:
/Have you look into her scumgames?

@SW:
Do you even have any completed scum games?

In post 81, SilverWolf wrote:I don't fake emotions ever.

I shall believe this for now.

KittenLicks
KittenLicks
Goon
KittenLicks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by KittenLicks »

@Enomis I don't have time to give it more than a quick lookover right now, but here is one:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=24413
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 1:18 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 85, enomis wrote:

@SW:
Do you even have any completed scum games?

That one Kitten linked is not completed.

I have several completed scum games. How many do you want? Here's one. Let me know if you want more.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=60334
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 1:19 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Also, click on my user ID, hit completed topics-should show all my games, scum and town.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 1:20 am

Post by SilverWolf »

*view their topics* lower right corner of profile
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 1:37 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm having a hard time even figuring out one scum this game and part of that is because we have one player who isn't even here posting. We need that replacement I think.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 2:54 am

Post by BRantz »

We certainly have different posting times. I am asking questions to try and figure people out enomis. You and I disagree about willingness to interact being a town tell then.

We definitely need that replacement.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by enomis »

Alright SW shall be town.

PS: Also, i don't know if you realise but your tone is different as scum and as town when i skimmed through your meta.

Sorry, i have trouble finding your games because i looked into some and somehow you always post in games unrelated to you.

In post 91, BRantz wrote:We certainly have different posting times. I am asking questions to try and figure people out enomis. You and I disagree about willingness to interact being a town tell then.

We definitely need that replacement.

I ask you then, whats the difference btw me and silverwolf.
I am also willing to interact.
The only difference is that i am not as active as her.
So since i am not towntelling, the only difference i can see is that you are townreading SW for being active.

-----------------------

Kitten:
I find it weird how you choose to look into her town game and not her scum game.
any reasons?

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 5:41 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Yeah, I just realized topics has everything I've ever posted in at all in it.

I can give you my most recent scum and town games because they are pretty similar in how I played if your really want them.

OTOH, if the majority of you have correctly called me town, then it's not necessary.

I also feel like the mod has abandoned this game because I haven't seen or heard from him in days. I also think he site flaked for ~reasons~ ~ongoing~ so I don't know if we should contact the list mod or consider this game abandoned. Especially since one of the spots needs replacement.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 5:41 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm a VT BTW.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:57 am

Post by BRantz »

I am also town reading you enomis? But yours was slightly different because while most of sw's play has been reactive, yours has been more oroactive, and now that you and I are talking to each other, you don't appear as though you are possibly tunneling on sw anymore (which was my main worry about you). You are also looking at kitten ( I am interested in his answer to your question as well).
KittenLicks
KittenLicks
Goon
KittenLicks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 am

Post by KittenLicks »

@Enomis No, actually. Her town game was just the first one I found.

@Brantz What do you hope to glean from the answer to that question?
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 8:31 am

Post by BRantz »

Why would you stop once you found a town game though? Why would you not look for a scum game to see the differences?
KittenLicks
KittenLicks
Goon
KittenLicks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 9:10 am

Post by KittenLicks »

In post 97, BRantz wrote:Why would you stop once you found a town game though? Why would you not look for a scum game to see the differences?

I did. 4 posts later.

In post 82, KittenLicks wrote:
you seemed pretty sure of Wolf town due to that blowup. Have you never seen scum blow up and ATE before? Did you meta him already?

I don't think it is likely SW is scum. I have looked into one of
her
previous games as Town, but not a scum game, and found it fairly consistent to her play here. I don't see SW doing that as scum though.

@SW Brantz I'm reading as pretty town now that they are posting more. It is definitely a viable possibility that Enomis is scum trying to force scumreads on you and I have no idea about Jeanne of course, but by PoE they are with Enomis.

Also, sorry guys, things have been busy lately. I'll try to be on more often from now on.

In post 86, KittenLicks wrote:@Enomis I don't have time to give it more than a quick lookover right now, but here is one:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=24413

Could you answer my question, please?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 9:37 am

Post by SilverWolf »

enomis is probtown, he was the one I was the most unsure about

I don't know who is scum among BRantz or KittenLicks

The replacement may be scum but too risky to vote for

If I don't see anything from Aero by Tues. I'll contact the List Mod.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”