Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

The Maybes are Yes if you are town and No if you are scum, so they are maybe because i dont fucking know.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1196, TellTaleHeart wrote:Ducks, you eat nachos with guacamole?
You're weird.

Ya I'm also a soulless fuck but somehow I drew motherfucking town once again. I wanted to be mafia this time, and these players think I'm mafia. Worst situation, makes me want to snap off my own beak. I get all the suspicion of being scum without any of the devious fun.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also sure @notscience im waiting. Because i don't think scum Cho would be as forward as to fakeclaim Masons so this better be very convincing.
(Tho if she's scum that makes me happy because it increases the likelyhood of everyone else in my hood being town tenfold)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1102, lalaladucks wrote:I usually am, but this is coming from zMuffin who constantly undermines
every single thing
I have to say.

what am i "undermining"? you're not actually doing anything productive

you
still
aren't giving a proper answer to any of the questions i've asked

all you've done in the last RL day or so is claim i'm scum because i'm pointing out that your play makes no sense as town

In post 1102, lalaladucks wrote:Actually, I recall him saying in the Heaven PT in Paradise Lost something along the lines of "haven't bothered to read what lala said, just saw her colourful size 400 spam text and couldn't bear to witness any more of her idiocy" so I don't know why he's this intent on using my gameplay in Paradise Lost as comparison, as he wasn't paying attention to it when the game was ongoing and is now interpreting everything wrong.

uh... i thought the rainbow spam you were doing was annoying and anti-town, yes. but that's not what i'm talking about when i describe play differences, and you know it

also sakura kinda covered why you're wrong about that in #1113 so whatevs

In post 1131, Katsuki wrote:I think we've also established this game that muffinman has no heart nor soul, given his desire to ram ducklings into the ground.

do you actually think lala is town?

also would be super-cool if you went over your current thoughts on nacho when you answer this

In post 1146, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Notscience

Drunk revelations. With me, Muffinman!

is this coming from a "i don't think lala is scum anymore" perspective or an "i think noddy is a better lynch for reasons" perspective? in either case, why?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Gaiden's outright lurking.

With deadline this close.

To quote one of the great philosophers of our time, "God this game makes me want a gun."
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1203, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1102, lalaladucks wrote:I usually am, but this is coming from zMuffin who constantly undermines
every single thing
I have to say.

what am i "undermining"? you're not actually doing anything productive

Oh, look you're fucking undermining me once again as you ask what you're undermining. Nice one. Real infuriating.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1190, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1188, farside22 wrote:
In post 1170, Sakura Hana wrote:I was scumreading Cho up until that momment, i'm not sure he would go as far as to fakeclaim masons with someone as scum, but i still dont think ducky's town... I was having some doubts earlier, but she doesnt seem to be trying to see possible town zmuffinman anywhere. Since zmuffinman's logic makes sense.

Why should she?
No offense but if someone thinks a pkayer is scum they see them as scum.
Why don't you ask zzmuffin what ducks fucking town motivation is?

That sounds like an easy out for scum to fake scumread someone.

In post 1194, Sakura Hana wrote:Besides, unlike you [farside], i'm actually trying to asses people's motivations.
Things we've learned:
1) zmuffinman thinks ducky's play here being less tryhard than Paradise Lost = ducks having a different alignment, namely scum.
Makes sense? Yes. Is it true? Yes.
2) ducky herself admited that she's playing less tryhard than Paradise Lost for reasons she explained.
Makes sense? Maybe. Is it true? Yes (Well she admitted to it).
3) ducky refuses to see how 2 implies 1.
Makes Sense? No Is it true? Yes.
4) ducky instead says now that she's scumreading muffin due to gut.
Makes Sense? Yes. Is it true? Maybe.

So fucking what.
I already said looking at meta doesn't make zzmuffin town alone.
Why do you ignore that?

Tell me something person who is far up zzmuffin ass.
If you changed played, why can't duck change her play?
Why is behaving the exact same way a game ago equal town in your view?

In post 1195, Sakura Hana wrote:All in all im possibly thinking all current 3 leading wagons are on town.

That's because your narrow minded
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

I mean fuck

you know what I mean
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Just a hint: if I was scum I wouldn't put some more effort into my play this game instead of presenting you with this shitfest because I wanted to be scum.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

fuck again

nup

done.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 1204, lalaladucks wrote:Gaiden's outright lurking.

With deadline this close.

To quote one of the great philosophers of our time, "God this game makes me want a gun."

you called?
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1206, farside22 wrote:If you changed played, why can't duck change her play?

To something worse? I mean even Oversoul agreed that she's doing worse here than there.
But as I said, she promised she'd do better D2, so im currently waiting on notscience's TTH/Cho case/thing/whatever and see if it's convincing, because i highly doubt starting something new at deadline will go anywhere if it's not... specially if the target's scum since scum will move hell and earth to prevent it from happening.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1210, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
you called?

Who is scum?
Why aren't you voting for them?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Maybe I should point out all the pointless question zzmuffin asked to make Sakura get a clue but I feel like it's a brick wall that gives two fucks what is said negatively about zzman
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

probably ns.
but once again, i always scum read ns
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1208, lalaladucks wrote:Just a hint: if I was scum I wouldn't put some more effort into my play this game instead of presenting you with this shitfest because I wanted to be scum.

yeah, except you are putting effort into your "play" just not into doing anything that's actually town. which is a lot of the fucking reason i think you're scum

i'm not "undermining" you except in the sense that i'm not dealing with your bullshit - you don't answer questions, it took until you were wagoned for you to start calling anyone scum seriously and when you do you can't even answer why with something more than "because he thinks i'm scum"

here are some easy questions for you to answer:

- why have you not been answering questions up until just recently (after the wagon on you got going)? if apathy, why have you been posting so much? if not apathy, why did you think this playstyle was more effective than your previous playstyle? because you, at some point, claimed you were doing this because your previous playstyle made you lose paradise lost or something like that... which suggests you think this is an improvement.

- in what way, for example, do you think my play here differs from paradise lost and why do you think this makes me scum? in what ways do you think my push on you is coming from a scum mindset (without using an argument akin to "because i'm town")?

- what are your current reads and why? brief explanations would be super cool but blood from a stone, etc
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1213, farside22 wrote:Maybe I should point out all the pointless question zzmuffin asked to make Sakura get a clue but I feel like it's a brick wall that gives two fucks what is said negatively about zzman

Misconceptions prevent you from bothering to do work? really?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1215, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1208, lalaladucks wrote:Just a hint: if I was scum I wouldn't put some more effort into my play this game instead of presenting you with this shitfest because I wanted to be scum.

yeah, except you are putting effort into your "play" just not into doing anything that's actually town. which is a lot of the fucking reason i think you're scum

i'm not "undermining" you except in the sense that i'm not dealing with your bullshit - you don't answer questions, it took until you were wagoned for you to start calling anyone scum seriously and when you do you can't even answer why with something more than "because he thinks i'm scum"

here are some easy questions for you to answer:

- why have you not been answering questions up until just recently (after the wagon on you got going)? if apathy, why have you been posting so much? if not apathy, why did you think this playstyle was more effective than your previous playstyle? because you, at some point, claimed you were doing this because your previous playstyle made you lose paradise lost or something like that... which suggests you think this is an improvement.

- in what way, for example, do you think my play here differs from paradise lost and why do you think this makes me scum? in what ways do you think my push on you is coming from a scum mindset (without using an argument akin to "because i'm town")?

- what are your current reads and why? brief explanations would be super cool but blood from a stone, etc

Oh watch out! farside's gonna call you out for
pointless questions!
:lol:
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1213, farside22 wrote:Maybe I should point out all the pointless question zzmuffin asked to make Sakura get a clue but I feel like it's a brick wall that gives two fucks what is said negatively about zzman

i would like to see you do this, actually, since it seems to be part of the reason you're apparently scum-reading me
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1211, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1206, farside22 wrote:If you changed played, why can't duck change her play?

To something worse? I mean even Oversoul agreed that she's doing worse here than there.
But as I said, she promised she'd do better D2, so im currently waiting on notscience's TTH/Cho case/thing/whatever and see if it's convincing, because i highly doubt starting something new at deadline will go anywhere if it's not... specially if the target's scum since scum will move hell and earth to prevent it from happening.

Funny story.
I played with zzmuf here one game
Very obvious town read in my book but the very next game here I was a hydra I was hella suspicious of the guy for such unspectacular play and being a complete jerk on top of it.
We were both town in both games.
Point being a change that zzmuff brings in is crap. He fucking changes with the wind, which is why I find him scmy this game because he's trying hard as fuck to emulate his paradise lost game.

End of rant
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Sakura, read on Nati
Duckling, read on Nati
Farside, read on Nati
NS, read on Nati
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1216, Sakura Hana wrote:

Misconceptions prevent you from bothering to do work? really?

Tell me something you have undermined so far from what I said about zzman?

No seriously.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

I'm at around page 30 and I have the weirdest gut scumread on Sakura that I absolutely can't explain and it's driving me nuts! :S
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1220, Oversoul wrote:Sakura, read on Nati

I said she was probs scum before, my read hasn't changed since then.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1219, farside22 wrote:Point being a change that zzmuff brings in is crap. He fucking changes with the wind, which is why I find him scmy this game because he's trying hard as fuck to emulate his paradise lost game.

Well i don't know since he always appears the same to me every fricken game (which is largely the reason i can never tell when he's scum), so i didn't see it as odd here.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”