elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by elusive »

Brantz,

It's not AtE or you aren't reading. I've been in at least two games with Titus where she has tunneled me relentlessly for literally HUNDREDS of posts. I'm trying this new thing where I don't get into tunnels because it wastes town time and distracts from scumhunting. She's trying to draw me in with
blatant misreps and nonsense
. It doesn't work anymore.

Her "sweety" to me was her scum calling card. Town Titus treats me quite differently and doesn't try to buddy me.

Titus already linked to her serial killer game on that site and that linking of that game confuses me, she was the SK in that game so

I also agree that Titus' power seems overkill to me. Town already has my role plus a day vig (how would scum shoot Flubber? in what situation? the only one possible is mafia traitor but that seems stretching plausibility).

Ricastle are you town?

Jeanne11, what are your thoughts?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 948, Titus wrote:ARS protects Bins, so Bins is more linoleum.

how about bins is town
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Drixx »

@Brantz - Name an item. Anything you can think of. I'll bring it to you tonight. You can decide whatever you like from that outcome. I have potentially the most amusing role ever. I had planned on delivering Bins a stripper pole though.

In post 901, Titus wrote:
In post 898, Drixx wrote:Toxically stubborn is an apt definition of Titus at times, lol.

Dried, if you are fucking townreading me vote Wanderer for the love of God.

I think it's better to appeal to the person who decides who dies if we no lynch to make a sound decision than it is to choose between two people who aren't really scummy looking at all. I don't really want to vote either of them.

In post 918, shos wrote:Why would we need you to make a lynch
we can just use votes lol

your role is not as strong as you think it is xD

:|

@Ric: that is not quote the dismantle. Everyone agrees with your point on setup balance and all, the bad thing is why the fuck you would even consider that.

Because you decided you didn't need to disclose that the first and last voters on your wagon would get tossed into a 1v1. I believe that it's pretty well established that the first and hammering votes are scum only a miniscule percentage of the time, statistically, and while applying large statistical truths to individual cases is a really bad idea, a role that will almost always pit townie v. townie is kind of not something I'm interested in keeping around. You keep on hiding whatever the actual terms are {I've assumed first and hammer votes, but it could be some other conditions} and that's also anti-town. Sure, if the scum know how the thing works, they can avoid the gladiatee spots on any wagons that form on you, but that's ridiculously helpful for PoE.

People are questioning why I scumread you but really it should be over the top obvious. Your actions thus far are simply not town oriented.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 948, Titus wrote:Hmph, ARS the only reason I would not report back is if someone fucked with me.

@Brantz, ARS's points on me are outright lies. Same with Elusive and Ricastle. ARS protects Bins, so Bins is more linoleum.

Boo! Plenty of reasons to not report back
1) to give time for a lie
2) someone forgets to ask
3) you are scum and use it to avoid a lynch

What is worse is if you do report back and it is a lie and people believe you.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 951, Bins wrote:
In post 948, Titus wrote:ARS protects Bins, so Bins is more linoleum.

how about bins is town

Duh. Bins is obvTown so much I would die for them. Same with elusive.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 952, Drixx wrote:I had planned on delivering Bins a stripper pole though.

YES!
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

@Elusive That sweety was meant as the exact opposite of buddying but as a snarl.

You are the one refusing to look at scenarios where I am town Elusive. If you want not to tunnel me, you have to consider the possibility I am town. You are tunneling in all but name, with lies none the less.

@ARS, Really, your strongest argument is that I would need more time to lie when I already said investigators should put the results in their first post tomorrow? You are stretching hardcore. Second, why would I lie and make a role that forces scumkills into a box for the rest of the game?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Duh to make sure the box didn't include your buddies.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

@ARS, Yes, stating that there's 4-6 confirmed town is really good for scum. :facepalm:

Which wagon do you think I should sensor?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Titus -- if you include one scum in that it is bad. If bins or elusive had this I would maybe trust it. But not you. Not with a ten foot pole. Thirdly you wouldn't need the algebra if you were telling the truth.

I think you should "sensor" aka make up bullshit about none of them but if I had to pick I would say:
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Post 705 tonight. And someone make a backup in case Titus does something.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Titus »

I wouldn't need a method to crumb if telling the truth, are you kidding me?

If I include a scum that's not a scum, then I'm lynched when its proven false. Plus, each night I have to provide more information.

So ball's in your court, if you're so concerned my power, why won't you comment on which wagon I should pick?

I'm probably still picking the wagon I quoted because it tells us about McMemmo and Shos and tests my theory of Elusive not being town. But if you think there's a better wagon, you should say which one and why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 960, A Royal Saint wrote:Post 705 tonight. And someone make a backup in case Titus does something.

Why 705?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 705, ika wrote:ARS
Jeanne11
elusive:
Wanderer-nl
shos:
Wanderer-nl, drixx, Ricastle, elusive, jeanne, titus, bins

BRantz
titus:
ARS

Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle:
ARS, shos,

Bins

(expired on 2015-05-26 16:00:00)

Post 705 does not include McMemmo, so the wagon I'm sensoring beats that.
Post 705 does not tell us anything about Bellapant which is important if Shos was wrong about Ricaste (I don't think he was) but still.
Post 705 does not have anyone who has majorly pushed but me, and I know I'm town.
Post 705 does nothing to test Wanderer v Bins in the short-term because of the length of time to get information.

Post 705 is only passable due to the sheer numbers on it.

I'd rather check the smaller wagon because of the more immediacy of the data on more areas relevant to the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

So what wagon will you check then? I find 705 more informative because it would have been day end. We could have town vote on which. But regardless I think you will make up shit anyway.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

There's a shitload of new posts here and I've read everything but now I need time to process it.

About my role: there is part of it that will confirm me when I perform my investigative action. I'm willing to reveal more about my role if you all feel that is necessary, but I'd rather not.
I'm still kind of null on Bins, but that's mostly because she's been pushing for a lynch on me in our 1v1 so I might be biased. I don't know if it's my annoyance with shos or not, but I wouldn't mind Jeanne taking him out, but Ric is fine too. I don't like saint and titus arguing, will reread tomorrow and try to make something of it. Right now my thoughts are all over the place and I can't make anything more coherent than this. I really need sleep.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Specify the post number.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by BRantz »

In post 942, A Royal Saint wrote:@Brantz then why aren't you voting for the lynch candidates or pushing for a lynch?

Even shos seems content to let Jeanne do her thing at this point. But I am worried that it won't stop both of the lynch candidates dying even if she does. Do we have a vote count with how many votes each of Wanderer and Bins have? Yes I will vote wanderer by days end, just with shos willing to let Jeanne do her thing I was thinking he might know something I don't.

Ika can we get a vc please?

@Elusive: I disagree, but that is not relevant at the moment. Will be willing to talk about it more tomorrow when we don't have a potentially disastrous thing hanging over us.

@Drixx: What about a 1967 T-bird with original red leather interior? (Its my dream car)
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Drixx »

Your wish is my command BRantz. Should I live long enough, I shall deliver you one that has less than 10k miles on it, all original parts, having been cared for and garaged all this time. We're talking PRIME condition.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by BRantz »

Excellent, but assuming Bins is alive make good on your promise to her first.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 275, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive
Wanderer-nl
shos
BRantz
Derangement:
McMenno, Ricastle, Bellaphant, elusive

Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant: shos
Ricastle: oddmusic
Bins

That one ARS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Uhm that is not helpful at all.

McMenno having changing win con has been outed by the mod as wrong so survivalist at best scum at worst.

Ricastle is annoyed and I would be too if I had to deal with what shos did earlier
Bella obvTown
Elusive obvTown

Like that is atrocious
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 968, Drixx wrote:Your wish is my command BRantz. Should I live long enough, I shall deliver you one that has less than 10k miles on it, all original parts, having been cared for and garaged all this time. We're talking PRIME condition.

Paranoia aside you are not the arsonist are you? I don't like seeing words Prime like that.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

If you do it, you do it on a post town agrees is helpful. Meaning not that one. 705 is loads better.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 972, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 968, Drixx wrote:Your wish is my command BRantz. Should I live long enough, I shall deliver you one that has less than 10k miles on it, all original parts, having been cared for and garaged all this time. We're talking PRIME condition.

Paranoia aside you are not the arsonist are you? I don't like seeing words Prime like that.

I'm a door to door salesman. If you want it, I can deliver it, but only after dusk because it takes awhile to get special orders in stock. I don't deal with accelerants or explosives though.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”