Micro 474: Over the Garden Wall Mafia (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 568, Doduo wrote:VOTE: Lia

Refuck the police

why u switch marquis's vote
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by Kagami »

Official Vote Count

Lia
(3): pieguyn, Nachomamma8, Doduo
Doduo
(2): Lia, Honey bee

Not Voting
(2): Alchemist21, SXTLHGaiden

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-05-29 09:13:35)
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:23 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

Gaiden's all ready to hammer now
Any last words?
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:25 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 578, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote

coward
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:04 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

on second thought
VOTE: Lia
you can hammer now.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Lia »

@ Alchemist:
It's not the not signing that bothers me, but their attitude over it all and the way they and others are attacking me for wanting to get a better understanding of them. It's throwing up a lot of fog and making it difficult to read others as well, particularly Pie. I'm having trouble trying to decide whether Pie genuinely believes what she is saying about me or whether she is just trying to take the pressure off of Doduo.

I still have no idea about Gaiden but as Honey bee has joined Nacho and Alchemist as a town read then scum must be between Doduo, Gaiden and Pie.

I want to see Pieguyn's response to my question in before going any further.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 567, Honey bee wrote:It's not something I've observed at least and it's not really something I believe will always try. What posts do you see here do you think can't come from his scum game?

it's not so much "these posts can't come from scum", it's that on a general level I feel the way he's approached most things in this game looks more like his town game than his scum game

as one example, the MS push. this is almost entirely gut, but the way he went about it didn't really feel manipulative. it felt a lot more natural and less like he was trying to look good off it or like he cared about his image, so to speak.

as another example, most of what he did at deadline - rather than lurking through it or sitting on the sidelines, there's a lot of activity, engagement, and you can tell he's trying to figure shit out. there's a lot of gut involved here but I didn't get the impression he cared about how he was coming across or trying to push an agenda with any of it. I wouldn't expect him to be engaged in the way that he was if he was scum here. from less of a meta standpoint, his thoughts on Lia at the end of D1 aligned with mine fairly closely and his thoughts on Nacho made sense to me even though I disagree with them.

In post 571, Lia wrote:Part of the reason for not elaborating on it was because it was a gut read. The post felt town. The rest was due to lack of time. But there is good stuff in that post. What do you think about what MS said about Doduo there?

them "not having reads on other players" is still a bad reason for scum reading them

it happened in this case bc they felt strongly MS was scum (similarly to me) and didn't see a need to form strong reads on other players or further engage him over it
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by pieguyn »

is there any reason we're continuing to drag the day out again? there's basically nothing going on here.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 582, pieguyn wrote:it's not so much "these posts can't come from scum", it's that on a general level I feel the way he's approached most things in this game looks more like his town game than his scum game

as one example, the MS push. this is almost entirely gut, but the way he went about it didn't really feel manipulative. it felt a lot more natural and less like he was trying to look good off it or like he cared about his image, so to speak.

as another example, most of what he did at deadline - rather than lurking through it or sitting on the sidelines, there's a lot of activity, engagement, and you can tell he's trying to figure shit out. there's a lot of gut involved here but I didn't get the impression he cared about how he was coming across or trying to push an agenda with any of it. I wouldn't expect him to be engaged in the way that he was if he was scum here. from less of a meta standpoint, his thoughts on Lia at the end of D1 aligned with mine fairly closely and his thoughts on Nacho made sense to me even though I disagree with them.

Getting away with an easy mislynch at a deadline scramble with another one set up tomorrow feels like an agenda to me. The thing that's bothering me right now is that there's a clear disconnect with marquis's case against lia (which was dependent on ms being town) and notty's switch. And whatever that engagement at deadline was it's clearly gone now.

This day is dragging because people are content with letting this lynch go without knowing the reason behind it. Nacho's the one holding the hammer here so idk why he hasn't done it yet.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 584, Honey bee wrote:Getting away with an easy mislynch at a deadline scramble with another one set up tomorrow feels like an agenda to me. The thing that's bothering me right now is that there's a clear disconnect with marquis's case against lia (which was dependent on ms being town) and notty's switch. And whatever that engagement at deadline was it's clearly gone now.

I can think of a possible explanation for this but I wanna hear what Doduo says first. re: engagement, I don't think it means anything given there's only been 2 fucking pages this game day with basically nothing going on - I can't really fault them for it bc everyone (me included) is fairly checked out at this point.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Post by Honey bee »

I think there's at least stuff for them to comment on with their vote target so active and me trying to pick fights with them. Also it's not like they need anything going on as an excuse to post, so I don't really buy they have nothing to say.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:45 am

Post by Kagami »

Official Vote Count

Lia
(3): pieguyn, Doduo, SXTLHGaiden
Doduo

Not Voting
(2): Alchemist21, Nachomamma8

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I don't agree with Lia about Doduo, but I can see her points as coming from Town. I feel like both these wagons are on Town.

VOTE: Gaiden

He's feeling off again. He's a lurker. He knows it and everyone who's played with him knows it. Why would he feel the need to apologize for not posting over the weekend? I'm not really a fan with his jump onto Lia either, but that's probably more null for Gaiden.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 583, pieguyn wrote:is there any reason we're continuing to drag the day out again? there's basically nothing going on here.

I want to take time to actually do things this game if possible. The time for that will come Friday morning.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Lia »

In post 582, pieguyn wrote:
In post 571, Lia wrote:Part of the reason for not elaborating on it was because it was a gut read. The post felt town. The rest was due to lack of time. But there is good stuff in that post. What do you think about what MS said about Doduo there?
them "not having reads on other players" is still a bad reason for scum reading them

it happened in this case bc they felt strongly MS was scum (similarly to me) and didn't see a need to form strong reads on other players or further engage him over it

How do you know whether they actually felt that way rather than just giving that appearance?

What bothers me about this is that you usually reply to everything addressed to you, but when MS wrote 348, 349, 350, 353 and 354 you completely ignored him; and when he called you on it you just gave him the brush off ().
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Kagami »

Official Vote Count

Lia
(3): pieguyn, Doduo, SXTLHGaiden
Doduo
SXTLHGaiden
(1): Alchemist21

Not Voting
(1): Nachomamma8

Doduo
Doduo
Goon
Doduo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Doduo »

I forgot this account existed

just hammer already

"The brains in its two heads appear to communicate emotions to each other with a telepathic power."

Doduo
Doduo
Goon
Doduo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Doduo »

also I'm going to bed because busy tomorrow

but I wasn't planning on compromising this time anyway

so if we could just get this scumlynch (read: not me) over with that would be great

"The brains in its two heads appear to communicate emotions to each other with a telepathic power."

Doduo
Doduo
Goon
Doduo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Doduo »

In post 575, Honey bee wrote:

Refuck the police

bc confscum

notty is gone it's all me babe

Doduo
Doduo
Goon
Doduo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Doduo »

seriously don't lynch me instead while i'm asleep tho because that would really fucking suck

Doduo
Doduo
Goon
Doduo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Doduo »

also ~reasons~

Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:33 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 592, Doduo wrote:I forgot this account existed

just hammer already

In post 594, Doduo wrote:
In post 575, Honey bee wrote:

Refuck the police

bc confscum

notty is gone it's all me babe

oh how convenient...
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 593, Doduo wrote:but I wasn't planning on compromising this time anyway

so the switch was intentional yesterday? okay.

I don't know who's here or not that I can trust so I'm just pointing this out after I'm nked. I'll check back in a bit.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:25 am

Post by Kagami »

Nobody was lynched on Day 2

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”