Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Hostile Intent »

Why the fuck would I ever waste my time ISO'ing you, LQ? No. Just no.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 750, Hostile Intent wrote:Why the fuck would I ever waste my time ISO'ing you, LQ? No. Just no.

I'm paying attention to all the times you don't actually answer my questions. You have failed at the basics of giving your own thought process. I made the same mistake. You need to pick up that part of the game better.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:02 pm

In post 749, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 742, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 738, LicketyQuickety wrote:If there is room for a vig kill on me tonight, you guys are going to have to
really
know what you are doing. It doesn't make sense to me at all. Especially if its a X-Shot, meaning I have no idea how many shots it would be. If its just a plain old vig I suppose I can see that it has some bearing on me, but other than that, on a basic level, it makes no sense.

A vig kill would be anti-Town enough to warrant a lynch on whoever did it.

I think it would make more sense for an investigator to cop you tonight.

No, if he really is a Beloved Princess that makes us lose a day NO MATTER HOW HE DIES then it's best to get it out of the way before scum uses it on lylo. For those of us who want him out of the game then this is the way to go. Besides, I find that Vigilantes are often lacking in information to make a well-placed shot on Night 1. I don't know how it works here, but N1 where I come from is usually absent from vig kills or the vig makes a really stupid kill.

Having played as a Vig, I know exactly what you are talking about here. Using a vig kill is a lot like town trying to lynch scum day 1.

Jamierus
Jamierus
Townie
Jamierus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Jamierus »

In post 748, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 739, Senator wrote:Why are you worried about a vig on you? Shouldn't our beloved princess be more concerned about the benefit scum gain from killing you?

I am pretty sure I will not make it to mid game. There has been 1 (one) game where I have made it to end game and I was mafia and it was a choaching position and the person I was coaching didn't die. It looks like they were a new player who I just went all out telling them everything I know as scum, but tbh, I have no idea what exactly the person knows about these kinds of games.

P-edit: stop talking about the friggen weather guys, it has no place in this game.

First of all, if you were "coaching" then YOU didn't make it to the end game, did you?

Secondly, maybe you never make it because you are annoying as hell, make no god damn sense, and claim day one? Also, most of what you said has no place in this game.
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Hostile Intent »

My join date doesn't reflect my experience, son. We're done here.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:07 pm

In post 753, Jamierus wrote:
In post 739, Senator wrote:Why are you worried about a vig on you? Shouldn't our beloved princess be more concerned about the benefit scum gain from killing you?

I am pretty sure I will not make it to mid game. There has been 1 (one) game where I have made it to end game and I was mafia and it was a choaching position and the person I was coaching didn't die. It looks like they were a new player who I just went all out telling them everything I know as scum, but tbh, I have no idea what exactly the person knows about these kinds of games.

P-edit: stop talking about the friggen weather guys, it has no place in this game.

First of all, if you were "coaching" then YOU didn't make it to the end game, did you?

Secondly, maybe you never make it because you are annoying as hell, make no god damn sense, and claim day one? Also, most of what you said has no place in this game.

What's your point? And I expect an actual point this time, not just a ragging on how I play.

Jamierus
Jamierus
Townie
Jamierus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Jamierus »

In post 738, LicketyQuickety wrote:If there is room for a vig kill on me tonight, you guys are going to have to
really
know what you are doing. It doesn't make sense to me at all. Especially if its a X-Shot, meaning I have no idea how many shots it would be. If its just a plain old vig I suppose I can see that it has some bearing on me, but other than that, on a basic level, it makes no sense.

No, if he really is a Beloved Princess that makes us lose a day NO MATTER HOW HE DIES then it's best to get it out of the way before scum uses it on lylo. For those of us who want him out of the game then this is the way to go. Besides, I find that Vigilantes are often lacking in information to make a well-placed shot on Night 1. I don't know how it works here, but N1 where I come from is usually absent from vig kills or the vig makes a really stupid kill.

I've been thinking and there is a chance scum would leave him alive tonight so we'd be forced to waste a day lynching him tomorrow, lose day 3 and then in a way lose 2 days, so maybe we should lynch him.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:08 pm

In post 754, Hostile Intent wrote:My join date doesn't reflect my experience, son. We're done here.

Care to talk about your experience like I have? I think its important actually.

Jamierus
Jamierus
Townie
Jamierus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Jamierus »

EBWOP

In post 755, LicketyQuickety wrote:

What's your point? And I expect an actual point this time, not just a ragging on how I play.

My point is exactly what I said. You are talking out your ass and your play is annoying, and you're a hypocrite.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:10 pm

In post 758, Jamierus wrote:EBWOP

My point is exactly what I said. You are talking out your ass and your play is annoying, and you're a hypocrite.

Why don't you want HI tunneled?

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

really

"where I come from ... the vig makes a really stupid kill."

Been known to happen here, too. :(

Yours is a very good point, though.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 756, Jamierus wrote:I've been thinking and there is a chance scum would leave him alive tonight so we'd be forced to waste a day lynching him tomorrow, lose day 3 and then in a way lose 2 days, so maybe we should lynch him.

I'm not talking about scum here. Assuming there's a vigilante in the game, that's the way for him to go. It will not only confirm whether or not he's lying and it prevents scum from taking advantage of his role. If there isn't a vig then... well we might be screwed lol
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:16 pm

In post 754, Hostile Intent wrote:My join date doesn't reflect my experience, son. We're done here.

Does not mean I'm wrong about you does it?

Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 761, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 756, Jamierus wrote:I've been thinking and there is a chance scum would leave him alive tonight so we'd be forced to waste a day lynching him tomorrow, lose day 3 and then in a way lose 2 days, so maybe we should lynch him.

I'm not talking about scum here. Assuming there's a vigilante in the game, that's the way for him to go. It will not only confirm whether or not he's lying and it prevents scum from taking advantage of his role. If there isn't a vig then... well we might be screwed lol

I'm serious LG, I don't want to risk anything blocking the vig or there simply not being a vig, I CANNOT stand another day with LQ in it. You can hate me all you want for it, but we can't get a clear read on anyone to even guess scum. I am just hoping LQ is actually scum to kill two birds with one stone.

But I am leaving my vote on him for the sake of my sanity going into Day 2. I have only ever been this adamant about lynching someone off to better town regardless what role they are one other time in my history of Mafia. I go for scum as much as I can, but I can't do it with LQ here. None of us can. There has been very little discussion today without LQ in it and it's driving me nuts that there can't be a single conversation or read from anyone else without LQ butting in.

No, I want to hang him up on that tree and hear the neck snap by the end of Day 1.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote zabing
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 763, Sinsun1 wrote:I'm serious LG, I don't want to risk anything blocking the vig or there simply not being a vig, I CANNOT stand another day with LQ in it. You can hate me all you want for it, but we can't get a clear read on anyone to even guess scum. I am just hoping LQ is actually scum to kill two birds with one stone.

But I am leaving my vote on him for the sake of my sanity going into Day 2. I have only ever been this adamant about lynching someone off to better town regardless what role they are one other time in my history of Mafia. I go for scum as much as I can, but I can't do it with LQ here. None of us can. There has been very little discussion today without LQ in it and it's driving me nuts that there can't be a single conversation or read from anyone else without LQ butting in.

No, I want to hang him up on that tree and hear the neck snap by the end of Day 1.

1. calm down bro you are getting way too into it
2. No one can scumhunt with Lick in the game? I seem to be doing an okay job of finding Zabing suspicious, unless you think I'm just randomly voting her (or her replacement or whatever).
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:04 pm

In post 750, Hostile Intent wrote:Why the fuck would I ever waste my time ISO'ing you, LQ? No. Just no.

Its not a wast of time. You didn't really get what I was saying did you?

I would be careful if I were you.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Oy, the day that HI meets her match.

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

If zabing flips town there's at least two scum on this wagon. So many zabing votes without reasoning it's hilarious.

Mostly because LQ spends all his time arguing with people. LQ, please listen to me. I'll keep badgering you with this until you respond to me properly.
Listen to what other players are saying. The post above this one is a perfect example. You say your play is bad, back up it by saying you've never survived a game (coaching position doesn't count), but your posts read as if you think you're hot stuff. Lines like "I would be careful if I were you" are especially bad. You need to look at your playstyle, figure out what's wrong by listening to others, and changing it. And definitely don't admonish other players for 'ruining your attempt to get a read'. Other players are going to respond to your posts, and you have to deal with that.

Also: we're not lynching LQ. Sorry, that's just how it's gonna go down. Tomorrow we can think about it, but not today.

Looking forward to hearing from zabing's replacement. The fact that she replaced out here is making me feel good about the lynch, though.

Sinsun is town I think.

LicketyQuickety wrote:Oy, the day that HI meets her match.
I
lol?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:23 pm

In post 768, MaxwellPuckett wrote:If zabing flips town there's at least two scum on this wagon. So many zabing votes without reasoning it's hilarious.

Mostly because LQ spends all his time arguing with people. LQ, please listen to me. I'll keep badgering you with this until you respond to me properly.
Listen to what other players are saying. The post above this one is a perfect example. You say your play is bad, back up it by saying you've never survived a game (coaching position doesn't count), but your posts read as if you think you're hot stuff. Lines like "I would be careful if I were you" are especially bad. You need to look at your playstyle, figure out what's wrong by listening to others, and changing it. And definitely don't admonish other players for 'ruining your attempt to get a read'. Other players are going to respond to your posts, and you have to deal with that.

Also: we're not lynching LQ. Sorry, that's just how it's gonna go down. Tomorrow we can think about it, but not today.

Looking forward to hearing from zabing's replacement. The fact that she replaced out here is making me feel good about the lynch, though.

Sinsun is town I think.

LicketyQuickety wrote:Oy, the day that HI meets her match.
I
lol?

No, its not funny in the slightest. I honestly hope she doesn't run into "that" guy.

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

LQ, you quoted that whole post (you know you can quote partial posts, right? erase the stuff you aren't responding to), but responded to the least important part. Please try again.

Also, who is 'that' guy? Don't just answer that question and ignore everything else I'm saying, though.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:31 pm

In post 770, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Also, who is 'that' guy?

Someone who would make every one of us in this game look silly. I don't know where this guy really is, all I know is that he can pick your game apart piece by piece. And its really scary if he is actually trying. He will tunnel you and I mean in the worst way possible.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 771, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 770, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Also, who is 'that' guy?

Someone who would make every one of us in this game look silly. I don't know where this guy really is, all I know is that he can pick your game apart piece by piece. And its really scary if he is actually trying. He will tunnel you and I mean in the worst way possible.

Give us his name.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:38 pm

In post 758, Jamierus wrote:EBWOP

K, I'd like you to point out were I'm a hypocrite so I can improve on things.

I expect quotes.

LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 768, MaxwellPuckett wrote:If zabing flips town there's at least two scum on this wagon.
So many zabing votes without reasoning it's hilarious.

I cannot agree with this more.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”