Micro 475: Instant Lylo Mafia!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 1:43 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 191, droog wrote:e
kitten looks town

What is this read based on?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
KittenLicks
KittenLicks
Goon
KittenLicks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:55 am

Post by KittenLicks »

In post 197, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 194, KittenLicks wrote:
In post 171, KittenLicks wrote:
@Brantz
If you were scum, who would your partner be?

If you are going to disappear, please answer my question first?

What is the point of this question? Do you think anyone is going to tell you who they are likely scum with, especially if they are scum? What will this tell you exactly?

No. I am about 90% sure that if Brantz was scum the name he gives me would not be his partner. Is that not a very valuable piece of information to you?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 201, KittenLicks wrote:
@Brantz

What is the point of this question? Do you think anyone is going to tell you who they are likely scum with, especially if they are scum? What will this tell you exactly?

No. I am about 90% sure that if Brantz was scum the name he gives me would not be his partner. Is that not a very valuable piece of information to you?

I have to tell you, if I was scum and you asked me that question, I wouldn't answer it at all.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
KittenLicks
KittenLicks
Goon
KittenLicks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:19 am

Post by KittenLicks »

In post 202, SilverWolf wrote:
@Brantz

I have to tell you, if I was scum and you asked me that question, I wouldn't answer it at all.

Hey, SW, if you were scum who would your partner be? <3
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:30 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 203, KittenLicks wrote:
@Brantz

Hey, SW, if you were scum who would your partner be? <3

Probably you or droog. :wink: <3
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:41 am

Post by enomis »

@Kitten:

I don't scumread based on scum buddies without flip. I find the percentage of it hitting scumbuddies too low for me to use it as a tool. I only rule out scum buddies.

Also, assuming you are scum, i don't rule out a brantz/you scumteam. Basically, in this game all is possible and without votes it is all talk.
They could like fos you and find some "way" to townread you at near deadline and switch. If all scum don't ever scumread their partner in this kind of game, it would be too easy to catch scum.
That's why i am not using scumbuddies as a way to scumhunt too much. I used to rely on it in the past and it backfires on me too much.

I did rule out you/SW scum team after SW says he don't fake emotions which i read as genuine. But now, i have SW as my strong townread. If she is scum, i can only say good game.

That argument of yours is air though. Although i don't necessary think it's scummy, but I agree with Brantz that it is air.

@Silverwolf:

There are conversations which i think are useless. It's like you two are debating about useless stuff and i can't find anything alignment indicative.

And i am not tunneling if you realise. I find it more effective to attack one guy at a time to get a read off him and move on.

You need to realise not everyone plays like you. You talk like every scum would tunnel on one guy he think is town and mislynch that guy. If every scum did that, how easy would it be to hunt for scum.
You can meta me and realise i get reads off one person a time and i find it works better.

Even though i have you as town, i still find your playstyle ridiculous. You need to stop raging off people who are trying to get reads off you. And to be frank, if you keep raging like that, you would have to rage as scum too because if not, it would differentiate you scum and town game too much. If i can find the tone difference in your town and scum game by skimming, something is seriously wrong.

Because i am not typing out my thoughts on droog doesn't mean i am not trying to sort him out....
Well but it is true that i am having a hard time sorting droog, i sort of have him as null. Tell me why you think he is town then. Him trying to sort people out isn't a towntell btw.

Also, for kitten argument, explain to me how it helps in scumhunting. Well, don't explain to me because you explaining to me doesn't help me in reading anyone. It would be a debate about useless stuff.

-------

@droog:

I have no idea what you are doing but could you look at other people besides SW? 3 people have him as strong town and you think you can convince 2 to switch their reads on him in 3 days?
I see no angle on your questioning too.

You think the kitten (brantz scum, his scumbuddies so and so) argument is useful? Tell me how the hell does that help in scumhunting.
What are your reads on brantz/kitten/me.

@brantz:
Have you done anything at all?

Are you ready to tell me why Kitten interacting is not towny whereas me and SW is.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:25 am

Post by SilverWolf »

enomis-I did not say scum play that way every time. I said that would be the best strategy for this game and one of the things I was looking for. I have not really raged. I do get frustrated easy but it's a personality tell for me and I've already explained why it happens. It's not something that happens in every town game or never happens when I'm scum. I can change my meta so I would caution you against relying too much on meta to read people although I tend to meta a lot as well. I really liked your last post so now I'm confused and thinking you MIGHT be town here. I really can't figure it out for sure. The only thing I feel semi confident in is BRantz scum right now and that's by no means a sure thing but he hasn't really been doing much like you said. droog may be town because he's taking a different approach to the game than I've seen him do as scum but that could be the mechanics of this game. I also consider him trying to sort and interact with people to be more town than scum in this type of game and if you disagree-well, so be it. Unless something major happens, I'm good with voting BRantz when we get closer to deadline.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Aeronaut »

3 Days Remaining
2023 W/L | 1-0
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by droog »

In post 200, SilverWolf wrote:
kitten looks town

i liked the way kitten answered my questions
the thing with her logic feels town
both make it look like
shes really spending time reading this game
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by droog »

@Brantz

how can he avoid it?
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by droog »

In post 205, enomis wrote:@droog:

I have no idea what you are doing but could you look at other people besides SW? 3 people have him as strong town and you think you can convince 2 to switch their reads on him in 3 days?
I see no angle on your questioning too.

i dont really care
if sw is scum at least one of the scumreads on her is a lie
additionally: scm dont want to bus
so large townread maks it more likely shes scum
if you just look at associations

but hey
im loking at you/branntz more
that is, if youre going to post more often
KittenLicks
KittenLicks
Goon
KittenLicks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by KittenLicks »

hm
im scared
sw
are you scum with droog?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 209, droog wrote:
@Brantz

how can he avoid it?

He hasn't answered it yet. He's been avoiding a few questions.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:26 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 208, droog wrote:
kitten looks town

both make it look like

Nice-You give Kitten a townread really quick for spending time this game answering questions and trying to game solve but tell me you aren't going to clear me just for putting in more effort than anyone else.

Is there some reason you are harder on me than him?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:40 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 211, KittenLicks wrote:hm
im scared
sw
are you scum with droog?

No, I am town. The townreads on me are correct. That means though that it is likely at least one scum has decided to townread me and maybe both of them have.

droog is the only one here who has played with me before-he was scum both times against town me, he never even bothered trying to mislynch me. His going after me is one of two things:

-He's scum that wants to change his meta with me and get me to townread him by not buddying me or townreading me like he has in our past games where he's been scum.

-He's town who has played with me before and thinks he can figure me out the easiest and is concerned about everyone townreading me because scum will probably townread their partners

-that logic makes me think the scum is either enomis/BRantz since BRantz townread enomis right away, enomis/Kitten since Kitten townread enomis right away or droog/Kitten since droog is giving Kitten an easier townread than me

-I'm leaning enomis/BRantz only because of the interactions between them are pretty weak and BRantz is the least towny player in the game.

You'll notice neither one of them want to townread Kitten so I doubt either of them are scum with him.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:24 am

Post by droog »

In post 213, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 208, droog wrote:
kitten looks town

both make it look like

Nice-You give Kitten a townread really quick for spending time this game answering questions and trying to game solve but tell me you aren't going to clear me just for putting in more effort than anyone else.

Is there some reason you are harder on me than him?

Yeah
That was unclear of me
There's some stuff that's
Not really isensible size=200][/size] to anyone but me

But she was the first with the logic table
Which shows she's tryingn to solve things
She is decently active
And her answers read towny
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 7:40 am

Post by SilverWolf »

OK you have Kitten as town-what about anyone else? Town or scumreads?
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:31 am

Post by enomis »

Droog:

Summary to your townread on Kitten:

-She is decently active and seems to be sorting out people.

Pardon my language but this is a shit read. Rating activity is not the way to go. Do i not seem like i am trying to sort out people? What about others?

And tell me, how does that logic table sort out people. What conclusion did she arrive from it. Air conclusion infact. Why is that town.

----------------

Kitten:

You seemed to be posting fluff post after 2 people townread you. Feeling safe already?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:59 am

Post by droog »

Misrep
Am not judgin on activity
I don't trust sw yet
Or did you miss that
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:00 am

Post by droog »

Silver
Psure I said somewhere

Kitten > sw = brants > enormous

Though that last part
Is recent
And bases on his latest posts
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:03 am

Post by enomis »

That's what your post are telling me. Are you reading my post? Did you read the back part to sorting out activity?

What about my lastest post.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:03 am

Post by enomis »

And you avoids my question it seems.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:16 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm pretty confident in a BRantz vote eventually but there is a small paranoid part of me that thinks it's Kitten/droog in which case, they will probably win.

^^^^^^^^^^^

If that isn't the team, then a BRantz vote will likely be a win. I'm not seeing enomis/Kitten at all really. If they are the team, then gg.

droog-Your ability to read me is crap then if you still think I might be scum or you are scum with a different approach. I'm used to losing to you as scum though so w/e.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:17 am

Post by droog »

Sw is sorting
Kitten is sorting
I am sorting

You are not
Brants is not
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

2 Days Remaining