Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Senator »

In post 885, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Fantastic defense there, Senator. So you admit it's a weak lynch (it's not though), and that you were on it anyways? Hilarious.

I like the part where you took my words and made them into something they weren't. I'm fine with a Zabing lynch. A portion of the voters are on him for naked or weak reasons.
Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:52 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 899, Saint wrote:mine is more of a fact that i feel like he is a new player who will end up being a scumandeer and fake townleader but he's not good enough to do so yet so he comes across as a VI which makes us largely forgive him for being daft because dumbscum is a legit playstyle that i will go through with when all else is failing .... which is what he's accidentally looking like... active and dumb

Senator I disagree

it is better to get it out of the way statistically, and informationally

Not liking LQ response in my P-Editx3

I'm not VI, I'm closer to Vi. Yeah, it means what it means.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:52 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

It's not a lie to say that your claimed flavour is not a character from season 1 of DS9, LQ.
#greenshirtthursdays
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:53 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 896, Saint wrote:
In post 894, ChannelDelibird wrote:Titus, I'm cashing in all my chips on LQscum. He's clearly scum. You're too good not to realise that too.

i believe he is scum as well, but i was going to mask it as policy

Why?

PEdit: There aren't any blind shots, for scum or town PRs. For town, we have the LQ flip and D1 activity. Scum also has that activity. No one will be making useless actions tonight, unless they really aren't paying attention. Your logic is bad.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:54 am

In post 902, ChannelDelibird wrote:It's not a lie to say that your claimed flavour is not a character from season 1 of DS9, LQ.

Yes but you are saying I am fake claiming (which I am not) and trying to back it up with that Gene is a BS claim. And you know better than to make that argument.

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:58 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 876, Senator wrote:
In post 538, Senator wrote:
In post 537, pisskop wrote:
In post 125, zabing12 wrote:The other party doesn't have to be active for you to tunnel.

VOTE: davesaz

Hi I was making a document so that my first Large theme might be easier.

WTF is this weaksauce reason to vote?

aww piss. Look at you being where you don't belong.

Things like this are why I voted Zabing.

In post 878, Titus wrote:..... that seems weak...

In post 879, Senator wrote:A lot of people on Zabing are kind of weak.

Try again, Senator. You defending a your voting with 'but a lot of the votes are weak' is exactly what happened there.

PEDIT: LQ, CDB is not lying, and that is just a fact. Even if he's scum, he is not lying about that claim being bad.

How the hell is CDB supposed to know what your alignment is? If you're saying he's lying, that means you're also saying he knows you're actually Gene.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Senator »

In post 905, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Try again, Senator. You defending a your voting with 'but a lot of the votes are weak' is exactly what happened there.

Is this an incorrect statement?
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Senator »

Are a good portion of the votes on Zabing not weak?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:03 am

In post 905, MaxwellPuckett wrote:PEDIT: LQ, CDB is not lying, and that is just a fact. Even if he's scum, he is not lying about that claim being bad.

How the hell is CDB supposed to know what your alignment is? If you're saying he's lying, that means you're also saying he knows you're actually Gene.

Yeah, CDB is a really experienced player and I stand by the fact that he likes to play on the negatives and I don't fully know what that means.

TL;DR Either he is assuming an awful lot about my claim being a bad one, or he's full of shit.

He said it was a BS claim and a bad claim and a fake claim. He says it so many ways. If it really is a bad claim, he needs to shut up about it.

P-Edit: Senator, there are some really good votes on Zabing and some really bad ones.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 902, ChannelDelibird wrote:It's not a lie to say that your claimed flavour is not a character from season 1 of DS9, LQ.

Gene Roddenbury is the creator I believe. That makes sense for a BP claim because without the creator, none would exist.

Second, why would he claim that as scum? Surely the mod would provide a fakeclaim right?

Why besides the claim, is LQ scum?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:06 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 882, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Everyone except Gumball and me (though I've changed my priorities) voted zabing with little to no explanation, yeah.

Mod: I'm nowhere on the vote count. I am currently voting LQ. :)

Fixed.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:10 am

OK this is me not even bothering to argue with Titus. She's going to be wrong this game. Not worth my engaging, at least not while at a meet.

Those who can see sense should vote LQ. It's the only reasonable decision.
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

CDB, I am asking you to try and give evidence, I am even naturally inclined to support you. I just don't blindly sheep.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:12 am

In post 911, ChannelDelibird wrote:OK this is me not even bothering to argue with Titus. She's going to be wrong this game. Not worth my engaging, at least not while at a meet.

Those who can see sense should vote LQ. It's the only reasonable decision.

No its not. And if it is, now is the time to actually say why instead of saying shit without backing it up. We need details, not just a blank accusation.

P-Edit: Ninja'd

Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Narninian »

In post 909, Titus wrote:

Gene Roddenbury is the creator I believe. That makes sense for a BP claim because without the creator, none would exist.

Second, why would he claim that as scum? Surely the mod would provide a fakeclaim right?

I don't really buy into the shouldn't claim that as scum argument as
He shouldn't claim that as town either, especially considering that killing him at night triggers the day skip.

He wasn't in any immediate danger of lynch (So should't have claimed it as town) , but there were people wanting to vote for him for behavior. As soon as the claim came people started advocating not lynching him ever, so I could see a benefit for scum fakeclaiming this.

Roddenberry was not the creator of deep space nine, Berman was and Roddenberry was dead during the first season production/airing. A quick google for star trek would give you his name to use for a fake claim though
The extra in is for /in
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 887, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 886, Sinsun1 wrote:...

All of it: its a load of garbage. Why are you being like this? Are you trying to pull a reverse or something?

Dude, you quoted that entire post to post 1 line consisting of garbage... You've been called out now by multiple people, your play is atrocious, I am thankful I will not have to put up with you tomorrow.

In post 893, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Sinsun, do you have zabing town because you think that with all those bad votes, a good few of them had to be from scum going for the mislynch?

Yeah, a lot of the reasons I feel were just fluff to vote just to mislynch someone.

I am hoping more people see why lynching LQ is beneficial for town, I'll point it out in BOLD and COLOURED this time just because those are the only times people see what I say fully.

If LQ is town. It gets rid of a headache for everyone in the game and it makes scum take blind guesses tonight, more blind than they would N2 or N3.

If LQ is scum.. Need I say more? (Aside from the fact this is likely because his character is not actually in the first season which this game is suppose to be based on).

FP'd 4 times. Give us a reason to not lynch you LQ. YOUR OWN REASON why keeping you alive has any benefit for town. Can you think of one possible benefit looking at this from a town perspective of keeping you around gives us?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:19 am

In post 914, Narninian wrote:

I don't really buy into the shouldn't claim that as scum argument as
He shouldn't claim that as town either, especially considering that killing him at night triggers the day skip.

He wasn't in any immediate danger of lynch (So should't have claimed it as town) , but there were people wanting to vote for him for behavior. As soon as the claim came people started advocating not lynching him ever, so I could see a benefit for scum fakeclaiming this.

Roddenberry was not the creator of deep space nine, Berman was and Roddenberry was dead during the first season production/airing. A quick google for star trek would give you his name to use for a fake claim though

This is not at all new information, which makes it highly suspicious.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:21 am

In post 915, Sinsun1 wrote:

All of it: its a load of garbage. Why are you being like this? Are you trying to pull a reverse or something?

Dude, you quoted that entire post to post 1 line consisting of garbage... You've been called out now by multiple people, your play is atrocious, I am thankful I will not have to put up with you tomorrow.

In post 893, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Sinsun, do you have zabing town because you think that with all those bad votes, a good few of them had to be from scum going for the mislynch?

Yeah, a lot of the reasons I feel were just fluff to vote just to mislynch someone.

I am hoping more people see why lynching LQ is beneficial for town, I'll point it out in BOLD and COLOURED this time just because those are the only times people see what I say fully.

If LQ is town. It gets rid of a headache for everyone in the game and it makes scum take blind guesses tonight, more blind than they would N2 or N3.

If LQ is scum.. Need I say more? (Aside from the fact this is likely because his character is not actually in the first season which this game is suppose to be based on).

FP'd 4 times. Give us a reason to not lynch you LQ. YOUR OWN REASON why keeping you alive has any benefit for town. Can you think of one possible benefit looking at this from a town perspective of keeping you around gives us?

One reason it is then.

I am town.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: LQ

If shit hits the fan Narninian/CDB, you are helping me look into TAL and Saint. K?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:27 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 915, Sinsun1 wrote:

Posting in red is not allowed as per the rules on the front page.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:28 am

In post 918, Titus wrote:VOTE: LQ

If shit hits the fan Narninian/CDB, you are helping me look into TAL and Saint. K?

Why are you not taking Sinsuns1 reads with a grain of salt?

They are so backwards its not even funny.

Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Senator »

Saint claimed Miller
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:30 am

In post 921, Senator wrote:

Saint claimed Miller

Not new info and is distracting. It doesn't answer the question of what I am doing independently that is scummy.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 920, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 918, Titus wrote:VOTE: LQ

Why are you not taking Sinsuns1 reads with a grain of salt?

They are so backwards its not even funny.

Who said I wasn't or was? His reads are not a factor to me now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:33 am

OK sorry Titus, your tone came off like you were hardopposing LQscum.

I'll happily work together tomorrow. I think Klingoncelt is scum too for the record (in case I die) and there might be a couple other proto-reads in my iso but I've not had time while here at chambermeet to focus on more than the LQ lynch

TAL's been pretty bad tbf
#greenshirtthursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”