Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2173, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 2167, Drixx wrote:
@Mod - I request that you force replace House from this game. He is browbeating people, has had constant drama with SilverWolf that he instigates, called her "as dense as Dragonspawn" which was clearly an attack calling her stupid, and then when someone else came along to try and defuse the situation by telling SW that she wasn't Dense {Read: Stupid} and used a physics joke to try and cut the tension, House instigated by pretending that he had no idea it was a reference to Junior High School level scientific knowledge and continued to wind up and instigate more drama. I think if you just sub House out, the drama he's instigating should simply subside.

@mod-Please ignore this request to remove House from the game. It is not necessary. Thank You.

You don't have the right to cancel out a request I make of the mod.

As for that request; it is necessary. I feel kind of sorry that you got duped by him and tricked into thinking RC had insulted you when in fact he was trying to make you feel better after House insulted you. In the end, it's irrelevant that you are caught up. House went way past the line and its' not cool or acceptable.

Just call me Tritter and pretend he stuck a rectal thermometer in without lube. That's how I'm gonna be until he is gone. He's a PL for me after the crap he pulled in the last few pages. I'd rather he just be replaced out and we might get something civil in that slot rather than waste a lynch on it.

VOTE: House
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:09 am

Post by DeltaWave »

House may be controversial, but is he scum? The answer lies within your own heart.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2176, DeltaWave wrote:House may be controversial, but is he scum? The answer lies within your own heart.

Do you have a town oriented explanation for his behavior the last few pages? Better yet, how about we wait for House to show up and explain himself. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for someone else to defend him, does it?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:42 am

Post by House »

Get over yourself, Drixx.

You're neither cute nor clever.

And you had better not be scum, because that would be a modkillable offense, attempting to manipulate the mod to further your win con.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:43 am

Post by House »

In post 2175, Drixx wrote:
In post 2173, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 2167, Drixx wrote:
@Mod - I request that you force replace House from this game. He is browbeating people, has had constant drama with SilverWolf that he instigates, called her "as dense as Dragonspawn" which was clearly an attack calling her stupid, and then when someone else came along to try and defuse the situation by telling SW that she wasn't Dense {Read: Stupid} and used a physics joke to try and cut the tension, House instigated by pretending that he had no idea it was a reference to Junior High School level scientific knowledge and continued to wind up and instigate more drama. I think if you just sub House out, the drama he's instigating should simply subside.

@mod-Please ignore this request to remove House from the game. It is not necessary. Thank You.

You don't have the right to cancel out a request I make of the mod.

Considering the post you take umbrage to was directed towards her, I'd say she has more say in the matter than you do.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:44 am

Post by House »

@ SilverWolf: For what it's worth, I do apologize for that post. It was rude and completely uncalled for.

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2178, House wrote:Get over yourself, Drixx.

You're neither cute nor clever.

And you had better not be scum, because that would be a modkillable offense, attempting to manipulate the mod to further your win con.

How would me asking for you to be force replaced because you can't stop bickering and browbeating and instigating fights help anyone's win con? We would be rid of your horrible attitude and instigation that makes people uncomfortable and not want to play, and presumably someone much less prone to behaving boorishly would take your slot. That impacts whose wincon exactly?

Implicit in your statement is that you are town, and you also seem to be implying that I asked for you to be modkilled, which is not at all what I asked. What if you are scum? Would me asking for you to be modkilled for your abuse of other players and you being scum be a modkillable offense because it furthered my wincon?

First you browbeat anyone who dares to disagree or question you. Then you call someone who is ostensibly a good friend of yours who came with you from another site to here stupid, but in a more polite way using the word "dense", then you pretend that someone trying to make your supposed good friend feel better is actually the one insulting her, and carry on instigating a bunch of nastiness for a few pages, and now that I've finally grown tired enough of it to call you out, you want to use the situation to try and plant the implication that you're town and I'm scum into the game?

Seriously?

How about you just admit you were angry or frustrated or whatever caused you to start abusing people for no particular reason, and give a blanket apology, and if you get frustrated or angry you find some outlet for it that isn't into a game that's supposed to be fun for the rest of us, and then we can shake hands and move on? There's simply no need in this game for you to tee off on people. The way to handle frustration in mafia is so simple it's ridiculous that it's even a problem: attack the play, not the player. Feel free to rip apart points I make or cases I make (or anyone else, for that matter). As long as you don't tee off on the people themselves, there's no problem.

I'm super disappointed that you keep escalating. All you ever had to do at any point along the way was admit that you screwed up, drop an apology, and move on. It takes a ridiculous amount of bullshit before I feel the need to ask the mod to step in and do something. In fact, in over 8 years of playing forum mafia, I believe this is only the second time I've been so flabbergasted by how outrageous someone was acting that I felt the need to ask the mod to do anything at all.

If you wanna be civil and stop with the bullshit, I'm all for it, and I'll happily drop my request. If you want to keep escalating because (presumably) your pride won't allow you to admit the obvious truth that you were in the wrong to go after people and instigate crap ... I seriously don't know what to say. I wasn't making empty chatter earlier when I said I admired your approach to the game and enjoyed playing with you. I don't enjoy seeing people abused intentionally; however, and it doesn't matter how much I like the person doing the abusing.

I'm extending an olive branch and I most sincerely ask you to go do whatever you need to do to calm down and think about things and come back and take it so we can move on and have fun playing mafia. It only takes one person to cause fights and drama, but it takes two to make peace. I can't do it alone.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 11:08 am

Post by DeltaWave »

This feels like town on town violence to me.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Nah, I could see this as ScumDelta. RC to House is more town/town then House/Drixx. But that doesn't confirm alignments because multiball.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

*ScumDrixx....^
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Drixx »

It's really simple. I hate fighting and drama in these games. It sours the fun. I like house and have generally enjoyed playing with him. I hope very much that he checks in soon and gives a "my bad, let's leave it water under the bridge and move on" sort of post and we can go back to finding and killing scum with extreme prejudice.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 11:50 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2180, House wrote:@ SilverWolf: For what it's worth, I do apologize for that post. It was rude and completely uncalled for.

Apology accepted.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 11:53 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 2170, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2140, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Taly and lalalala are scummates.

Discuss.

Also, yes. Lets get back on track, people. ScumHouse will figure itself out later. Vote Lala or Taly.

._.

So will you not scumread Taly when I flip town?

Cause that's what will happen.

Think Taly is scum.

Reasons later.

VOTE: Taly

tallyho!
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

This really is a "freshwater frenzy" ha ha ha h

Im gonna bust this game open this weekend. Sorry for the lack of good contributions.

Anyway why u think I'm scum boon what did I ever do to you?

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

You're always scum.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2188, DeltaWave wrote:This really is a "freshwater frenzy" ha ha ha h

Im gonna bust this game open this weekend. Sorry for the lack of good contributions.

Anyway why u think I'm scum boon what did I ever do to you?

can you read the post right under that....please....I mean, come on...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by House »

In post 2183, Boonskiies wrote:Nah, I could see this as ScumDelta. RC to House is more town/town then House/Drixx. But that doesn't confirm alignments because multiball.

Good man, drop that vote where it belongs.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2187, lalaladucks wrote:

Discuss.

Also, yes. Lets get back on track, people. ScumHouse will figure itself out later. Vote Lala or Taly.

._.

Think Taly is scum.

Reasons later.

tallyho!

Reasons now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2185, Drixx wrote:It's really simple. I hate fighting and drama in these games. It sours the fun. I like house and have generally enjoyed playing with him. I hope very much that he checks in soon and gives a "my bad, let's leave it water under the bridge and move on" sort of post and we can go back to finding and killing scum with extreme prejudice.

I disagree. It's easy to feign that and through having actual emotion into the game, it helps with reads. I think it's part of the game, and deciding whether or not you think that it is coming from scum or town. Now, I agree, there's a certain point where you don't past, and honestly, House was nowhere even close. Calling someone stupid? Really...? That's totally fine in mafia. People are freaking stupid. They are flat out ignorant here. But most of the time it's just perception/thought process bias.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Discuss.

._.

Think Taly is scum.

Reasons later.

tallyho!

your reasons are always later.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Drixx »

I think what pushed me past the point wasn't that he called SilverWolf dense, Boonskiies ... it was that he intentionally misrepresented someone trying to make her feel better as instead having attacked her and then attempted to instigate trouble. His response to RC ended up with SilverWolf super upset and believing House's instigation bullshit and taking a V/LA, and even after RC made the humor abundantly clear (as if House actually misunderstood), House kept on trying to instigate, and even went so far as to use the drama that
HE
started as an excuse to try and push a wagon.

Starting shit, then misrepresenting someone to escalate it, and then pretending to be ignorant of reality in order to further that agenda of escalation to try and get someone lynched ... that's just not town behavior. Not only that, it's clearly on the wrong side of the general rules of the site and this particular game. I don't care if I'm stepping on the toes of some clique because any clique made up of adults is generally not worth the trouble of putting up with. There's a certain subset on this site who are ridiculously and notoriously and gleefully nasty and instigative in games, and I hadn't expected House to be among that group.

The entire situation was manufactured drama by house, including manipulating the post of someone who just tried to be kind to another person to further whatever it was he hoped to accomplish with it, and he kept it going across several pages. And now that I finally said something, he's too much of a coward to actually own up to his shit and settle things amicably and instead has actually decided to try and use me being the one to finally say something {Notice how the game has died and gone real quiet once he started with the drama and kept it going long past any sane person could believably still have "misunderstood" RC's post} to try and dump the fallout on my head and make me the bad guy.

And that brings me to
you
Boonskiies. You seem rather interested in using the situation to give yourself an excuse to scumread me for posts demanding that people actually follow the damned rules and act civil toward one another. If that isn't opportunistic as hell, I was born last night.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Anyone else feeling off about delta not really getting into the game till now?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 2084, SilverWolf wrote:@Taly-The reason I am forcing you to explain yourself is because I feel like you are being reachy and I've gotten that vibe from many of your posts this game. Associations without a flip are worthless as well.

That's a reason why my vote is where it is, I want to see the flip of the person I'm scumreading. So I'll see how likely my reads are on the idea of association.

What about my posts have seemed reachy to you? Which ones?

In post 2084, SilverWolf wrote:You never explained what interactions between myself and anen concerned you. And why are my interactions with House weird? I dare you to find a game we have played in together where we don't bicker with each other. But what does that tell you exactly?

You didn't ask about Anenien beforehand - I didn't say that the interactions between you two concerned me. But I found that it may connect with why Anenien could have been killed. Mostly because you and House didn't seem to be working together(Which could be TownVTown, but I somewhat doubt it) - and how Anenien treated the Kitz wagon.

I also haven't seen a game, or been in a game with both you and House - so I wasn't sure where you were going about this.

If you two tend to argue with each other in the games you guys are in:

Which alignments did you guys have where you guys argued the most?

Do you think House is scum in this game?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Didn't know that people were having high tensions right now. *After reading the last 2 pages* :/ Can we all just hug and shit? :D

However, I don't understand entirely Drixx's conviction in thinking House is scum, and someone who is instigating drama and contributing to chaos.

House is controversial a lot of the time, it can be hurtful and unpleasant, as well as when you're trying to figure out the game. Unless he's directly deterring from the discussion intentionally (I feel like he's being genuine in his feelings right now) - then his harshness shouldn't be taken so personally.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Discuss.

._.

Think Taly is scum.

Reasons later.

tallyho!

....Why whenever people vote for me or cast suspicion on me.... They give little to no reason behind it? Is this some sort of trend in this game?

Lala, unless you give a damned good, original case on me - then I can assume that the reason why you're voting for me is to preserve yourself.

I'm trying to not get into major arguments with people this game... I'm starting to have some trouble with this.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Drixx »

My first game on this site, Taly, I got called a homosexual and had a long time site member tell me they wanted me to experience prison rape. The mod of that game didn't think that warranted more than a reminder to follow the rules. I try not to start fights or go after people, and I try to keep myself in check when I see abuse but when it gets to a certain point I just step in and do my best to stomp it and put it to an end.

In the case of those few pages, I just don't believe for even the smallest possible unit of time that House didn't realize "99.9% empty space" was a reference to the reality that even "solid" matter is almost entirely empty space, and was obviously meant to inject a little humor. He intentionally pretended to misunderstand (even after it was explained) in order to push a case. I find that scummy.

So there's two issues. The first is the attacks, and that's mostly settled. House doesn't seem to want to take an olive branch but he seems pretty intense most of the time so I'm fairly sure he's still in the "I didn't do nothing wrong I don't need to meet anyone in the middle and resolve anything" stage. I've noticed that intense people tend to take awhile to wind down, and that's whatever.

The second issue is the intentional manipulation to try and push a fabricated case on someone. There's literally no town motivation imaginable for that.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

Oh ... and all of this drama and such magically appeared right when House was being pressured over a slip. That doesn't seem like it's a coincidence, do you think?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”