SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

/confirm
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:32 am

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: Wake88

How dare you talk me into signing up for another game when I'm already in so many. You are trying to weaken me before we begin. Not a chance!!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:34 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Wait, Do these votes count or do we have to wait for the mod to officially start the day?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:47 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 44, Wake1 wrote:VOTE: Egg

You can't trust eggs.

In post 45, Wake1 wrote:VOTE: Shiro

Only Scum gets vengeful.

This is quite a bit different from your normal opening of saying you won't vote or use your vote until you are sure.

What's up with that?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:55 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Actually Wake, game 8 offsite, your scum game, you voted for House right away but this town game here you argued against voting D1: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p6502505

My vote is now serious.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:42 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Give it time.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:47 am

Post by SilverWolf »

LOL-nah, you aren't that bad
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 62, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 59, ika wrote:
In post 58, dragonspawn wrote:That's a rather straight forward approach ika. How about I do the same with you? Are you scum?

I'm hungry. Maybe I'll get some donuts. What kind do you like? How about the rest of you?

god i want to think of something snarky to say to it but im drawing a blank.

no im not scum im town

I'm totally flattered but I'm not God.

Ha, that's funny. Donuts with chocolate icing are the best.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 65, Garmr wrote:Fudge my preview for some reason only showed dragonspawns post. Wake jumped back onto egg I still don't like his voting pattern.

It was egg and then shiro right away. He's usually more conservative with his vote.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 68, ika wrote:
In post 66, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 59, ika wrote:
In post 58, dragonspawn wrote:That's a rather straight forward approach ika. How about I do the same with you? Are you scum?

I'm hungry. Maybe I'll get some donuts. What kind do you like? How about the rest of you?

no im not scum im town

bleh i dislike choclate i like glazed.

what about pancakes?

Buttermilk with butter and maple syrup. OMG, I'm making that for breakfast, sounds sooooo yummy. Maybe with a couple pieces of bacon. Oh yeah...................
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 69, Garmr wrote:
In post 66, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 59, ika wrote:

no im not scum im town

I remember when the crispy cream opened up here people lined up outside it for 3 days before opening for some free donuts(One years worth). Kinda sad really. Oh I'm the same as silver wolf Chocolate icing here and my fave icecream flavor is rum and raisins. (Normally I hate raisins through lol)

Yep, same thing here with the crispy creme. The fad has kind of died now that the newness has worn off. I can't abide raisins in ice cream. It's mint chocolate chip all the way with me.

Just as a special treat. I don't keep it around the house because I'd eat too much of it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 100, Garmr wrote:
Also let me point out how wake normally plays. He usually takes between 49 to 70 post to make one vote.

I know from playing with Wake here and offsite that he is conservative with his vote more as town than scum. The fact he made two quick RVS votes is definitely not normal town play from Wake.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:35 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 104, Aneninen wrote:
Dragonspawn does nothing but fluffing and so many players has gone along with him.

dragon fluffs a lot in general but don't you fluff as well anen usually?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:01 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 111, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 106, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 104, Aneninen wrote:
Dragonspawn does nothing but fluffing and so many players has gone along with him.

dragon fluffs a lot in general but don't you fluff as well anen usually?

I resent that. My flavor for fun doesn't change the fact that I'm investigating. There is a madness to my method.

I never said it was a bad thing to do early game because it helps in a way to sort alignments. All I said is you like to fluff and anen usually does too. It was an observation only. If I thought it was useless, I wouldn't go along with it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

OK, dragonspawn is giving me odd vibes and playing differently than usual-more defensive for sure. I've been super busy all day and will get back to this game later tonight or tomorrow but wanted to have this noted in my ISO for now.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 119, Egg wrote:

Silver, why do think Wake's RVS is scum motivated? Do you think he expected a flash wagon and quicklynch in a large game's RVS or something? I get that it's different, but why is it scum? I admit 103 is scummy, but you voted him before that and I'm still curious about your answer.

My original vote was an RVS vote. I found his two quick votes in RVS to be odd for him because he's usually much more conservative and cautious with his vote and play in general as town. I played with him in a game offsite where he was scum and voted right away like that so it rang a bell for me. The game I linked was one example of his town game where he doesn't vote right away. A quick meta skim showed another town game where it was the same thing. He also had a town game where he did vote right away and a scum game where he replaced in and waited.

Why is 103 scummy? I read that and don't see anything scummy in that post.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 117, elusive wrote:

However, this leads me into RVS Questions for Town (Scum Plz Do Not Answer So We Know Who U R)
1. Which do you like being more? Town or scum?
Town but I'm getting more comfortable with scum the more I play it.

2. What is your second favoritest color?
Purple

3. Are you scum?
Nope, I'm town this game.

4. What is your spirit animal?
Wolf obviously

5. What are your favorite scum hunting strategies and how do they work?
pressure voting, questioning, analyzing voting patterns and pushes, looking at the motivation behind behavior

Oh and bonus question for like the Truly Amazing:

Who is the most dangerous player (for either alignment) in this game's player list and why?
I don't know everyone playing so I can't say. TSO and ABR worry me because I have trouble reading ABR and TSO has a reputation of being extremely good as scum.

My answers are in bold and I have a question for you. What do you hope to learn with this line of questioning?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 182, Egg wrote:
Silver, all you did is repeat what you've already said. I get that you think Wake started this game differently than you're used to and I get that he had a scum game with a similar start. What I'm asking is specifically why Wake RVS voting rather than being cautious is scum motivated. Not everything that is weird is because the person is scum. Tell me what is going on in Wake's head that makes him lay RVS votes specifically because he is scum. To answer your question the fact that he doesn't want to be read is scummy because town should WANT people to know that they are town. Only scum should worry about whether people can read them or not. See above though. This might be something that he says all the time and not even alignment related. I haven't exactly decided how I feel for sure yet.

Because it's behavior I've seen from him as scum, it pinged scum for me. I have no idea what's going on in his head but I do know as town usually, he is much more careful about voting. That said, I don't know how strong of a scumtell this is for Wake by itself or if in general, scum are more likely to vote in RVS than town. I only know it reminded me of his scum play. That's really all I can say about it for now.

I didn't get what you did out of that post of his. I didn't find that post all that scummy really. I think not wanting to be easily read in a game could happen if you are town or scum.

@anen-I echo the sentiment that you are going to get yourself scumread if you limit your posting in the manner you described. It looks too planned out and town shouldn't really care about how their posts look in such a meticulous fashion.

If people don't like your walls, make shorter posts, but don't limit how much you talk to us because we won't be able to read you otherwise.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 190, Egg wrote:Silver, what I'm getting at is I'm not sure I buy that you found it scummy so much as you thought "hey, this sounds good" or maybe even made a mistake in seeing scumminess that just isn't there.

And when I'm town, I certainly want people to be able to read me.

Ika, ok, but i don't see why that would be obvious, especially to people who haven't played with you much.

I didn't think hey, this sounds good. That's a misrep of what I'm saying.

Why are you voting for Wake again?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:45 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 195, DeltaWave wrote:VOTE: Silverwolf

Why? You can answer the other people that asked you but I specifically want you to tell me why you came in here and cast a naked voted for me considering you haven't posted anything else except a post confirming.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:58 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 202, Aneninen wrote:Silverwolf, Egg: summarize your read on Wake and on each other as well, please!

I'd like Egg to answer my first and then I'll tell you how I feel about both him and Wake.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:06 am

Post by SilverWolf »

UNVOTE:

I don't like the company I'm with on Wake's wagon.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:59 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 223, Wake1 wrote:
Silverwolf
is that kind of player who, in my mind, has untapped potential. As with
House
KlingonCelt
, FA_Q2, and
dragonspawn
, they started out making newbie mistakes and are now, ha, pretty darn good. For this game,
I get the feeling that she's Town
, because she hasn't, from what I've seen, get angry which, to be honest, is something that I recall when she was Scum in the past. Now, of course, I could be completely wrong, and SW here, who has been nothing but pleasant, calm, and inquisitive, could simply be Scum with a newfound sense of emotional control. When you think of it it's quite scary, to be honest with you. But since when is fear not a valid part of faith?

Now—and it must be said—the matter of her must be discussed, because it's a valid issue to talk about, and she has very good reason to bring it up. More often than not, as Town, I do tend to reserve my vote, because the matter of mislynching is something I find wholly unsavory, whether it be on my end, or someone on the end of my spear. What ought to be noted, though, is the two votes of mine she quoted were, by nature, meaningless, because they were RVS votes, and in no way were intended to be serious. Unless, of course, you do believe that Egg should be lynched because he's an egg, or that only Scum can be vengeful with their actions, behaviors, or abilities. Should you think those votes were serious, there may be more to you that I cannot reach a personal level, because it's nothing short of insane. Indeed, I fired two RVS votes in rapid succession. If you think that means I am Scum, I daresay there is a flaw in your thinking, and that perhaps those around you are trying to capitalize on your intellectual mis-endeavor. The point where that arrow breaks is where Silverwolf then realizes and acknowledges that, in fact, I have voted right away as Town before and have been conservative with my vote as Scum, too, as is said in . The real question is whether or not anyone can gauge my moody mood and know what exactly I would do as either alignment. For one, I feel bored, and am currently enjoying my first weekend off in over three months. Having fun with the other players by also sending out RVS votes is something I may just be inclined to do.

As for the rest of her posts
, I'm kinda craving breakfast and sweets now, and I don't really recall
dragonspawn
fluffing a lot in general. If memory serves,
Aneninen
is one to fluff, though, but fluff in itself isn't really something to worry about, so it may be better to look elsewhere. As for
dragonspawn
being defensive—per your —I'd have to actually see where in fact he's being defensive.
Your pointing out what you perceive to be fluctuations in the metas of others does ring Townish to me.
I absolutely do not like
deltawave
's
vote on
Silverwolf
, and, honestly, found the exchanges between her and
Egg
worthy of further discussion. I am not willing to vote for her today, and I am Townreading her a bit based on her current ISO.

I get angry as town too if I get frustrated enough. But I've been making a strong effort to control that and I've mostly been successful so far. That said, I'm human, not a robot so we'll see.

Does untapped potential mean I still have a ways to go? :wink:

dragonspawn's defensiveness is telling me he resents me saying he fluffs when usually he takes that well . His vote on texcat here is weak it's basically a defense of ika and not really a strong vote IMO, he's slightly suspicious to me right now

I agree with you on deltawave's naked vote and considering he hasn't posted anything but that and a confirm post, he's also suspicious to me

The other one who bugs me is Egg. I think I clearly explained my initial vote on Wake in at least 2 different posts when he asked me about it here and here yet he still twists it into me saying "hey this looks good" when I never said or even implied that here . He says he's scumreading Wake based off this which I don't find scummy. So, to sum up, he's defending my vote on Wake, scumreading Wake off a non-scummy post, and then twisting my words about why I voted for him into something it isn't despite me explaining it.

I got a slight townread on davesaz, ika, Nikanor, and elusive right now. Slight scumread on the two I mentioned plus Egg. Not sure of everyone else. Wake has moved to null for now. His large post like that are something he does as both alignments.

VOTE: Egg
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:03 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Meta is only one scumhunting tool and I wouldn't put stock in it too much but IMO it is very helpful in reading people, especially if you've played with them in a game before.

Wake-The color you used for me is good. I like the bold red. Thanks
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:04 am

Post by SilverWolf »

anen-My last post is way longer than 3 sentences, if I posted like that all game it would be annoying, but once or twice is no big deal, why is this such a concern to you?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:20 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 251, Wake1 wrote:
(Silverwolf)
———✹[/color]
A flutter of curiosity struck me with your .

Egg was on your wagon and pushing it. He's my top scumread right now. Garmr isn't exactly ringing townbells although I don't see anything hugely suspicious in his ISO. And I'm null on you. So, I don't really feel like helping a wagon my major scumread is pushing unless there is better reasoning given for the push.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 226, ika wrote:
In post 220, Shiro wrote:
In post 216, ika wrote:mkay elusive is 100% town. and anyone who tries to lynch her will be going though me.

How exactly did you come to this conclusion ?

she has played on another site with me, i know her meta and its not her scum meta

What is her scum meta like? Does she often do quizzes like this as town?

@Klingocelt-What do you think so far? I need to hear a lot more from you.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 298, DeltaWave wrote:Basically the main take-away is that I'm one of the best Mafia players to have ever lived. I'm full-on town, by the way, and I say that with 100% certainty. I'm so confident that I'm going to town-claim right now. With that being said, I am almost certain that SilverWolf is scum. This is just based on my gut reaction here. But the day is young so let's see how it goes.

~ DW

You are absolutely, positively 100% incorrect and your 3 post so far are scummy as shit.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 301, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 300, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 298, DeltaWave wrote:Basically the main take-away is that I'm one of the best Mafia players to have ever lived. I'm full-on town, by the way, and I say that with 100% certainty. I'm so confident that I'm going to town-claim right now. With that being said, I am almost certain that SilverWolf is scum. This is just based on my gut reaction here. But the day is young so let's see how it goes.

~ DW

You are absolutely, positively 100% incorrect and your 3 post so far are scummy as shit.

Yeah let's see how 100% incorrect I am when you flip scum.

~ DW

Considering you are absolutely wrong about me and have posted nothing of value, I'll take your words for what they are worth which is absolutely nothing.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

@Wake-Who are you scumreading right now?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

There's a few people in this game who have been utterly worthless. I always wonder if it's apathetic town or scum trying to breed apathy because I know if people do nothing or talk about how nothing is going on while doing nothing, it just naturally makes me not want to play.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 336, House wrote:
In post 334, SilverWolf wrote:There's a few people in this game who have been utterly worthless. I always wonder if it's apathetic town or scum trying to breed apathy because I know if people do nothing or talk about how nothing is going on while doing nothing, it just naturally makes me not want to play.

I don't care about apathy.

Brought to you from the Department of Redundancy Department.

What do you care about in this game?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 338, House wrote:
In post 337, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 336, House wrote:
In post 334, SilverWolf wrote:There's a few people in this game who have been utterly worthless. I always wonder if it's apathetic town or scum trying to breed apathy because I know if people do nothing or talk about how nothing is going on while doing nothing, it just naturally makes me not want to play.

I don't care about apathy.

Brought to you from the Department of Redundancy Department.

What do you care about in this game?

I care about interesting things.

You're interesting, Wolfie. Maybe not every post you make (who could possibly make every post interesting??), but you as a player are definitely interesting.

So are you House and thanks. I would try giving a read on you but I'm utterly shit at reading you so I'm not even going to bother right now.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 339, Wake1 wrote:
In post 333, SilverWolf wrote:@Wake-Who are you scumreading right now?

I'm thinking Garmr at the moment. He tried gunning for me, then I turned about to face him and he turned away. What does that mean?

There are feelings of trepidation regarding certain other players here, but nothing with any real weight attached to it. T S O can be a powerful Town player. I have not seen much from him yet, and would like to see more.

I also feel that some players are unwilling to engage me head-on, which makes me feel like I'm going to be killed. I am a catalyst, and I want players to engage.

So you think if players ignore you in these games, that means they are scum who are going to kill you at night or try to lynch you or.....................

What do you think of deltawave?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 341, Wake1 wrote:I like both of you quite a bit, and you make the games I play in more enjoyable.

Same to you Wake and thanks. The three of us should definitely play together often. The only problem with that is the ease at which you two will be able to read me and the fact that after all this time I still suck at reading both of you. :wink:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I think elusive is a much easier target then you House and Egg is going for her pretty strong and Flubber to a lesser extent. Just something to take note of. I don't think her quiz is that useful and is a distraction but she doesn't seem all that scummy for it. I'd be interested to see what ika says about it since he knows her.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 346, Wake1 wrote:
In post 342, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 339, Wake1 wrote:
In post 333, SilverWolf wrote:@Wake-Who are you scumreading right now?

I'm thinking Garmr at the moment. He tried gunning for me, then I turned about to face him and he turned away. What does that mean?

There are feelings of trepidation regarding certain other players here, but nothing with any real weight attached to it. T S O can be a powerful Town player. I have not seen much from him yet, and would like to see more.

I also feel that some players are unwilling to engage me head-on, which makes me feel like I'm going to be killed.
I am a catalyst, and I want players to engage.

So you think if players ignore you in these games, that means they are scum who are going to kill you at night or try to lynch you or.....................

What do you think of deltawave?

Non.

That is not what I said.

I said that I feel that some players are unwilling to engage me head-on, which makes me feel like I'm going to be killed. What I'm meaning to say is that I like riding the storm, and engaging players directly. Would you be willing to show where I said that those who supposedly ignore me are Scum? If that's not what you're meaning to say, please clarify it.

That's why I asked because I wanted you to clarify what you meant by that because what it looked like to me is you feel like players who are ignoring you are going to kill you. If that's wrong, then correct me on it but that's what I got out of it. Or do you just feel like if you are ignored all game, you are going to die or..............................? I'm mostly just curious about your paranoia.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 348, Garmr wrote:@Silverwolf

What do you think of nik?

Sorry, I'm not trying to ignore you. I'll take a look. Hold on.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:34 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 350, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 348, Garmr wrote:@Silverwolf

What do you think of nik?

Sorry, I'm not trying to ignore you. I'll take a look. Hold on.

Got too tired last night. I gave a slight townread here due to at least trying to scumhunt and the further clarification of some of his answers made sense. I think there's scummier people but I do approve of the pressure because his answers to your questions are less than stellar. Anyone townreading texcat off a joke, who has done absolutely nothing in this game and given poor answers to questions should be questioned more.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:39 am

Post by SilverWolf »

People who are lurking/saying nothing of value, dodging questions or giving bad answers.

-texcat

-deltawave

-ABR

-artistincompre

Note to self that there's probably scum in this group.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:00 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 269, Egg wrote:Silver, again, I gave a few possibilities about your Wake vote. I find it weird that you picked one and decided that was what I was going with before I even decided myself. Personally, I was leaning towards you making an honest mistake in seeing scumminess that wasn't there. You seem to have seen something weird or different and decided it was scum. But your reaction to my listing other possibilities strikes me as, ironically, strange.

Forgot to address this yesterday. No, you said you didn't buy my reasoning for originally voting for Wake. You said it here . I explained it to you at least twice which I outlined here . Now you say you were giving me the benefit of the doubt which isn't true because you said you didn't buy my reasoning. So it's your inconsistencies that bug me in regards to your Wake vote, questions to me, and follow ups to it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:16 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I can see texcat being null right now but I see nothing worth a townread. Being chill in the face of questioning is o.k. but texcat has barely been questioned and barely contributing anything to the game.

I am always wary of anyone giving a quick townread in the beginning of the game but I know people do it. Never understood it.

Meh, I don't see much of a Nikanor scumcase yet either. At least you are answering questions/further clarifying your positions and they make sense to me/don't sound scummy.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:08 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 395, Egg wrote:

Silver wrote:I think elusive is a much easier target then you House and Egg is going for her pretty strong and Flubber to a lesser extent. Just something to take note of. I don't think her quiz is that useful and is a distraction but she doesn't seem all that scummy for it. I'd be interested to see what ika says about it since he knows her.

Two questions:
1. Are all "easy" targets town?
2. Why is Elusive's quiz a useless and town motivated distraction rather than a way for scum to look busy?

1. No
2. Because she does this as town. It's her thing. I totally agree it's a distraction and even an annoyance but I'm not going to judge it scummy unless she does absolutely nothing with the answers to tell us who is scum out of taking that quiz, or doesn't use it to scumhunt. Then a scumread for trying to look busy is fully justified. This is a wait and see for me right now.

In post 395, Egg wrote:Silver, I hadn't decided anything at that point. Let's look at my post:
Egg wrote:Silver, what I'm getting at is
I'm not sure
I buy that
you found it scummy
so much as
you thought "hey, this sounds good"
or maybe even
made a mistake in seeing scumminess that just isn't there

See the italics. If I was sure, I'd have voted you right then and there. Now I've also bolded the three possibilities. Two of them are likely to be town where the other is likely to be scum. At most, it's a slight concern. You blow up and say I'm misrepping you, and vote me on some seemingly OMGUS grudge that just shouldn't really be there. That defensiveness is a much bigger deal to me than your stance on Wake. Unrelated: I assume you come from the same site as House and Wake, right?

Yes, Wake, House, and I all come from the same site. Klingocelt and dragonspawn also. If you look at that sentence, it looks like you don't buy my argument that I found Wake's RVS comments scummy and you insinuated I may have been thinking this looks like a good way to paint Wake as scum or that I was seeing scumminess that wasn't there. I'm fully willing to accept that if I hadn't already explained to you twice now why I was scumreading that. It should of been enough for you to determine my motivation one way or another. Your continued misrepresentation of what I was saying to you, added to the fact that you were scumreading and voting for Wake off a non-scummy post, it was worth a vote due to conflicting reads and inconsistencies. Nowhere was I OMGUSing grudge voting you nor was I being defensive. I noticed something scummy and voted for you to see how you would explain it and react to it.

That said, I get what you were trying to do and I may have misunderstood your motivation for doing it. We'll see.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:10 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 397, Egg wrote:
Silver - I don't know. The entire ISO looks pretty damn town with the exception of the illogical freakout and leap in logic at me considering there was a scum possibility in one of his actions and trying to determine whether it was or not. But when I say EVERYTHING else looks town, I mean everything. So I'm kind of conflicted. Weak town, I guess?

No where can you look at what I said and justify the words freakout. This is why I am still wary of you. Because you are twisting what I am trying to do into something it isn't. I never freaked out. That's just blatantly false. I am scumhunting you and for now, I feel like you are not being honest about what I'm trying to do and I don't like it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Egg townreading Deltawave is off. What has Deltawave done to deserve a townread? Even a bad townread? He comes in here, calls me scum, naked votes me, answers no ones questions, doesn't follow up, fluff posts, and leaves. Egg townreads him for that. In addition to what House has said about him who is someone who is has played with him and knows him, and everything I have said about him, I really think Egg is scum here.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 417, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 414, SilverWolf wrote:Egg townreading Deltawave is off. What has Deltawave done to deserve a townread? Even a bad townread? He comes in here, calls me scum, naked votes me, answers no ones questions, doesn't follow up, fluff posts, and leaves. Egg townreads him for that. In addition to what House has said about him who is someone who has played with him and knows him, and everything I have said about him, I really think Egg is scum here.

House is full of shit if he's saying that he's played with me. The last time I played a game of Mafia was in April 2014. House didn't sign up until September 2014. Therefore we could not have been in a game together. Check my post history if you don't believe me.

Nope, I was talking about Egg and how House has played with him in two other games and didn't like his reads.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 419, DeltaWave wrote:Nevermind then.

Explain why you are not scum.

No, You explain why I am.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 423, Egg wrote:
Silver, can you show me a town game where Elusive did the question thing and nothing else for 17 pags? Can you show me a scum game where she didn't? And can you convince me that she is unaware of this meta? If you can do those things, I'll unvote.

I can't. I don't have elusive's meta. Ask ika. I can't link ongoing games. I said I don't think it's scummy until I can see what she does with it. I'm waiting for that.

In post 423, Egg wrote:Also, you calling Wake's post that I voted based on "non scummy" doesn't make it any less scummy than the one that you voted on. I feel that your reasons for voting him were wrong because weird doesn't always mean scum. The post of mine that you have an issue with was me trying to determine why you, in my opinion wrongfully called it scummy. I actually ended up deciding it was an honest mistake. So you saying that I misrepped you just feels weird to me. And even if you say otherwise, it feels like a freakout to me. Like I try to determine your motivations behind an action and before I've even decided on them, you say I'm misrepping you and you vote me. It feels panicky to me.

Except I didn't panick at all. I answered your questioning on it at least twice and I've already explained my problems with how you handled it and the follow up to it, in previous posts.

In post 423, Egg wrote:Silver, do you think Delta stepping on toes and stuff isn't intentional? Tell me why he'd do it as scum. It's bad play regardless but he put effort into the game where he was scum.

I haven't decided if he's scum or not but his play is abysmal and I see nothing warranting a townread. At the least he's anti-town, at the worst he is scummy.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 430, elusive wrote:
Ika, :P Since when have you known me not to be able to handle a little pressure? I've been in two Titus tunnels, I've yet to see anyone top that :cool:

I was in a Titus tunnel off site once and here in a game once. I was town both times. She thought I was scum. I sympathize. :P
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 433, elusive wrote:
In post 431, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 430, elusive wrote:
Ika, :P Since when have you known me not to be able to handle a little pressure? I've been in two Titus tunnels, I've yet to see anyone top that :cool:

I was in a Titus tunnel off site once and here in a game once. I was town both times. She thought I was scum. I sympathize. :P

SilverWolf, I am blocking some of the trauma now but it was hundreds of back and forth posts (long ones too). And the first time we were both town. The second time though she was scum and I was town and I turned off my instincts and she totally owned that game. Titus is the best and also most frustrating mafia player I know. I could go on and on about her, lol.

First time, she was scum and I was town. Second time we were both town. If anyone can relate, I can. :wink:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 441, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 229, Nikanor wrote:Wake can you post a tl;dr version of that huge wall pls

idk flub seems like a smart & talented young man ready to take on the world armed with naught but his wits and dashing good looks

You can't take the time to read it? What if he said "I am scum" in the middle of it?

He'd be lynched by the rest of us and his scum buddies would be pissed I imagine. But he didn't so we are good.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 444, dragonspawn wrote:

I'm feeling hurt. You didn't include me

Yes he did but the color is hard to read. Check again.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

dragonspawn are you really going to come in here and make a whole bunch of observations on nothing and say nothing? Klingon-same to you.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:32 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 486, House wrote:
In post 453, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 397, Egg wrote:

King - Hasn't done anything except jump on TSO. Answering he likes SK stands out, but I don't know what to make of it. Need to see more before I commit to a read here. Call him slightly scummier than my null pile I guess.

Kling is a
her
, please. :]

Anyway, I like being the SK because it's much easier to play as a Townie - I'm trying to kill off the Mafia too, you see. I don't have to deal with busing (I won't hesitate to bus as needed, I expect the same from my partners.) I don't have to protect any partners. When I'm Town I'm either a useless/weak Vanilla, or I'm a PR that's totally paranoid about getting NK'd. So, as an SK I get to play as Town and kill the hell out of everyone at Night. Good times! :lol:

I am Town this game, btw.

So KC, what do you think about the fact SW rolled scum this game?

dude-looks like you drew your favorite roll this game, good for you!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:32 am

Post by SilverWolf »

*role*
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:40 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 475, ika wrote:
In post 474, SilverWolf wrote:dragonspawn are you really going to come in here and make a whole bunch of observations on nothing and say nothing? Klingon-same to you.

I expect it if it help you SW.

SW whats your scum reads?

Egg, Delta, Dragon, possibly one of Garmr/Nikanor-need to re-read their interactions, I'll give a reads list later when I have time.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:47 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 480, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 474, SilverWolf wrote:dragonspawn are you really going to come in here and make a whole bunch of observations on nothing and say nothing? Klingon-same to you.

Like anyone else is saying lots.

We have a million years till deadline, I'll have plenty to say soon enough.

Actually, they are. You should have an opinion on it by now. What is it?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:13 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 499, dragonspawn wrote:

No. I came in here and asked quite a number of questions as well.

Let me ask you one.

At the beginning of the game, you were pointing out wakes inconsistency. Then he makes several posts explaining how much he respects your game play And thinks you're town. Do you think He was being sincere or trying to manipulate you into ceasing your investigation into him?

Excellent observation. Hmmmm........................................

@Wake, were you trying to appease me with a townread after I was suspicious of you?

I distinctly remember him buddying the shit out of me in his last scum game off-site but I don't get the sense he's doing it here though. Let's see what he says about this though. Wake and House are both super tough reads for me unfortunately.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:20 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 505, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 492, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 486, House wrote:
In post 453, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 397, Egg wrote:

King - Hasn't done anything except jump on TSO. Answering he likes SK stands out, but I don't know what to make of it. Need to see more before I commit to a read here. Call him slightly scummier than my null pile I guess.

Kling is a
her
, please. :]

Anyway, I like being the SK because it's much easier to play as a Townie - I'm trying to kill off the Mafia too, you see. I don't have to deal with busing (I won't hesitate to bus as needed, I expect the same from my partners.) I don't have to protect any partners. When I'm Town I'm either a useless/weak Vanilla, or I'm a PR that's totally paranoid about getting NK'd. So, as an SK I get to play as Town and kill the hell out of everyone at Night. Good times! :lol:

I am Town this game, btw.

So KC, what do you think about the fact SW rolled scum this game?

dude-looks like you drew your favorite roll this game, good for you!!

That seems kind of omgus-y. House asks kc what she thinks of you being scum and you accuse him of being scum? Do you have more than that or is it really just plugs?

It was a joke. Lighten up.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:21 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 503, dragonspawn wrote:
What does everyone think of ika's question about the sk?

Pointless.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:23 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 504, Wake1 wrote:

PEDIT:
I'm not buddying you, Silverwolf. I like you in general, and am pleased that both you and House—as well as others—accepted the invitation. :] If I WERE Scum, you can bet your bottom I'd buddy the ever-loving snark out of you—up to and including salted caramel treats and sweet nothings. I am a devilish angel and you
cannot
ever
be certain of my intentions. I will tell you that I like you, enjoy your presence, and—in this game at least—not Scum at all.

But you complimenting me repeatedly and giving me a townread is not buddying but just being friendly right?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:27 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 511, Wake1 wrote:
In post 509, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 504, Wake1 wrote:

PEDIT:
I'm not buddying you, Silverwolf. I like you in general, and am pleased that both you and House—as well as others—accepted the invitation. :] If I WERE Scum, you can bet your bottom I'd buddy the ever-loving snark out of you—up to and including salted caramel treats and sweet nothings. I am a devilish angel and you
cannot
ever
be certain of my intentions. I will tell you that I like you, enjoy your presence, and—in this game at least—not Scum at all.

But you complimenting me repeatedly and giving me a townread is not buddying but just being friendly right?

Yer darn right!

Good, because having been the victim of scum buddying and manipulation too many times, I'm building up a strong immunity to it. Friendliness however, I am always open to. And thanks.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:36 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 517, dragonspawn wrote:
Bad memories from the old hood?

Glad to see you are getting better at noticing it

That and a recent game I played I was totally manipulated by 3 sneaky scum who ended up winning because I hammered town in lylo and I will probably be bitter about that game for some time to come. :P
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:36 am

Post by SilverWolf »

WTF are you guys doing even talking about who has what role?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:41 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 535, ika wrote:
In post 534, SilverWolf wrote:WTF are you guys doing even talking about who has what role?

Me and dragon. I have an entire chart made of who I think is what role right now.

Would you like to join in on sepcualting roles?

I'm only interested in the scum roles.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:48 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 538, ika wrote:

pedit: thats exactly why iw as askign who does everoyn think is sk. look how many commented on it. wanna bet that one of the people who said something are sk?

tbh im waiting for day 2 where i can really amp up the wifom quesitons

To me, scum is scum. I don't care if it's SK or Mafia. They all have to die and in what order doesn't really matter. So I have no need to SK hunt at this time. I get why you asked though now that you stated why. I would prefer no outing of PR's with this same tactic however.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 539, ika wrote:has anyone considered doing a follow the cop game? cus if we have cop claim day 1 and doc on cop. we can easily have a fun "follow cop game"

This could work as long as the doc is completely hidden and stays that way. Especially since scum has no RB.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:28 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 544, Egg wrote:

Silver, what is House's favorite role?

He prefers scum over town. He's more invested in a game as scum.

In post 544, Egg wrote:
Silver wrote:But you complimenting me repeatedly and giving me a townread is not buddying but just being friendly right?

This is a pretty good point, but based on your guys' comments about each other's play, wouldn't he be more likely to buddy House than you?

It wouldn't work on House. Both House and Wake have successfully buddied me as scum before.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:33 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 548, ika wrote:
In post 545, SilverWolf wrote:
It wouldn't work on House. Both House and Wake have successfully buddied me as scum before.

SW can i deliberty buddy you in the most tryhard and annoying way possible XD

Sure, but now that you told me about it, it won't work. :wink:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:40 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 551, ika wrote:
In post 549, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 548, ika wrote:
In post 545, SilverWolf wrote:

SW can i deliberty buddy you in the most tryhard and annoying way possible XD

Sure, but now that you told me about it, it won't work. :wink:

Who said i wanted to be subtle about buddying with you SW? Im more direct when I buddy. :P

Works for me. :P
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:04 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 555, T S O wrote:About being buddied by Wake/House.

I know exactly what to look for if those two are scum and try to buddy me and if they start trying to act manipulative about it, I will jump on them for it.

That said, Wake's complimenting me and giving me a townread after I suspected him is suspect. He also just could be trying to be friendly. He's acting weird in general. I'm not sure what to make of it yet. I need to see more from Wake.

And yeah ika, saying you are going to blatantly buddy me is not as worrisome because you told me you were going to do it and I think you are probably town anyway.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:30 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I don't think you know mine ika.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:51 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm just trying to figure out why you are doing it at all but I do agree, it's not a good subject for discussion really.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:54 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 572, ika wrote:
In post 570, SilverWolf wrote:I'm just trying to figure out why you are doing it at all but I do agree, it's not a good subject for discussion really.

is this directed at me? if so then its real simple: i love massing up WIFOM

Yes it was and ok.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

IMO-ika is most likely town who is trying to liven the game up, he may be bored and anti-town but he's probably not scum acting this way. I've seen him as scum one other time and lack of effort, trolling, getting angry, and hammering people at L-1 was his big thing. He never tried to figure out roles or cared about making the game interesting.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 593, davesaz wrote:We need a couple good wagons, or at least noticeable pressure, to kick things loose.

Who would you recommend?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: Wake88
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 602, elusive wrote:
Is what Wake said in post#515, a common tactic for scum (if it is manipulation and not honest feelings) on this site? If it were that Wake were scum and that post was in part scum motivated, wow that's seriously like Major Leagues of psychological warfareness. Don't you feel guilt? Or if you are on the receiving end, don't you kind of feel like being friends with that person would make you wonder about them?

Considering his scummy obsession with me started right around the time he figured out I was town, and considering he knows me, yeah it's Wake being scum, not just being friendly. At least his is.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 610, House wrote:
In post 608, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 601, freeko wrote:Interesting, ABR

I quoted what I found scummy.

"If I were scum, I would buddy you" > proceeds to buddying silverwolf.

???

All kinds of alarms go off.

You really think Wake is that stupid?

???

All kinds of derp arlarms go off.

What do you think he was trying to accomplish with that statement?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 612, House wrote:
In post 611, Albert B. Rampage wrote:That quote I posed at the beginning of this page is the single most scummy thing that has happened in this entire game so far. Freeko close second.

He clearly said he wasn't scum in that post.

Why do you disbelieve him?

Why would you believe someone who said they weren't scum early D1 in a mafia game?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 616, Klingoncelt wrote:

I'm not sure what to think of her, but she is on my overly-long Potential Scum list.

Considering how many posts I have in this game, you should be able to figure something out about me by now.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 615, House wrote:
Leave me alone, I'm interacting with ABR.

Revisit this issue later if you can't figure it out.

Reminder to self, if House asks me any questions for the rest of D1, make sure not to answer them.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm not sure what to think of her, but she is on my overly-long Potential Scum list.

Who are the rest of the people on your list?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 631, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 503, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 478, ika wrote:[

I got one, whos do you suspect is sk? (yes there is a motive for my sk hunt)

Not a question I was expecting to see you ask.

What does everyone think of ika's question about the sk?

Ika knows lots about setups & mechanics, if he thinks there's an SK, there probably is.

20 players; T:S ratio is usually 3:1, that's 15 Town and 5 Scum.

So:
1 scumteam with 5 members or
1 scumteam with 3 members, 1 scumteam with 2 or
1 scumteam with 4 members, 1 SK or
2 scumteams with 2 members each, 1 SK

This is an open setup. It's in the opening post.

4 Mafia Goons
1 Serial Killer (Immune to Investigation)
1 Cop
1 Doctor
13 Townies
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 640, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 540, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 538, ika wrote:

pedit: thats exactly why iw as askign who does everoyn think is sk. look how many commented on it. wanna bet that one of the people who said something are sk?

tbh im waiting for day 2 where i can really amp up the wifom quesitons

To me, scum is scum. I don't care if it's SK or Mafia. They all have to die and in what order doesn't really matter. So I have no need to SK hunt at this time. I get why you asked though now that you stated why. I would prefer no outing of PR's with this same tactic however.

I learned a lot playing an SK. Like I said, it's much easier to blend in with Town. It's also more relaxed because near the end the SK can try to get leashed in order to make it to endgame. The SK will start out killing as many Town PRs as possible, trying to even up the numbers between Mafia and Town. It never hurts to get rid of the SK.

That's nice. Who is in your long list of potential scum besides me?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 636, House wrote:

Wanna wagon her?

I think I wanna wagon her.

I have no idea why you are trying to gang up with others to wagon me, continue to talk about me like I'm not here, and refuse to talk to me when I ask you a couple questions.

It's rude.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

idgaf about the Sk right now

I'm guessing one of the people obsessed with talking about it has that role.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 645, House wrote:
In post 643, SilverWolf wrote:

Wanna wagon her?

I have no idea why you are trying to gang up with others to wagon me, continue to talk about me like I'm not here, and refuse to talk to me when I ask you a couple questions.

It's rude.

Buckle your seatbelt then, because here's more:

In post 639, House wrote:
Silverwolf is pinging scum to me, but
I'm looking for input from others who are familiar with her scum game to confirm I'm not paranoid.

You think I can't read? I already saw that. I'm not blind.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 648, House wrote:
In post 647, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 645, House wrote:
In post 643, SilverWolf wrote:

Wanna wagon her?

It's rude.

Buckle your seatbelt then, because here's more:

In post 639, House wrote:
Silverwolf is pinging scum to me, but
I'm looking for input from others who are familiar with her scum game to confirm I'm not paranoid.

You think I can't read? I already saw that. I'm not blind.

If that's true, your previous post is disingenuous, because I had already explained why I asked KlingonCelt her opinion on making a wagon on you, so you were misrepping my intentions.

VOTE: SilverWolf

No, what you did is ignore me when I asked you a couple questions and told me to leave you alone. Then you asked Klingon what she thought about me rolling scum this game while never once engaging me about one damn thing at all. Then she said I'm on her list of scum suspects and I've asked her twice about it and she's going on and on about the SK instead. Then you ask her is she wants to wagon me while still not engaging me directly and now you vote for me by twisting my words about instead of asking me questions and you've made zero attempt this game to try to read me.

If you are town, you should easily be able to figure out my alignment from the over 80 posts I've made so far but you don't really seem interested in that. You just want to aggravate me for some reason and you want Klingon to help you.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 649, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 619, SilverWolf wrote:

Considering how many posts I have in this game, you should be able to figure something out about me by now.

I have. That's why you're on my potential scum list.

Because? And don't you dare say one word about long walls of analysis because I'm getting tired of hearing that every game.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 653, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 637, ika wrote:well im going to add klint to the town pile for that, i dont see her faking a townslip like that

pedit: house who are your top 2 town reads, top 3 scum reads and top sk read atm?

Is this for me or House?

I think SW's the SK.

Freeko, Garmr, Wake88: top 3 Scum

Top 2 Town: you and House.

For now.

And what possible reason do you have to think I'm the SK?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Klingon and House

Both of you can go fuck yourselves.

I'm going to PM the mod and ask to be replaced.

I play this game to have fun. Not to be aggravated for no good reason. I am a Vanilla Townie. I'm not the SK or scum and I've been trying to play this game and the two of you have decided you want to piss me off for no good reason and I'm simply not interested in that.

I've got too many other stressful things to deal with.

When I'm gone, find a new target to treat like shit.

Have a fun game.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

BTW Klingon-I'm tired of you expecting me to put huge walls of analysis and text in a game or you are going to scumread me when you make excuses for not posting shit in this game or any other because you say you don't do that on D1 because there's nothing to go on. But you expect me to fill up pages with analysis or I'm scum to you. I doubt you even looked through my ISO, I know you never talked to me or asked me any questions and then you throw the SK label at me for nothing. That's a bunch of BS.

And I never did a fucking thing to you House for you to not give me at least a tiny amount of respect instead of treating me like dirt under your feet. I have been nothing but respectful this game and you are doing everything in your power to make things miserable for me and Klingon is helping. I feel like you two came in here today with an agenda.

Piss off.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 661, House wrote:Bringing your USMB site meta over here feels pretty forced, SW.

This isn't your first time drawing votes on this site, and you didn't make this kind of scene about it.

If you had pulled this over on USMB, I'd have moved on. Here, I'm not buying it because you're an IC that knows better than to set such an example even outside the newbie queue.

Fuck You!!

I'm going through some serious shit IRL and I play this game to enjoy it. This isn't about getting votes. You notice I didn't care about Delta's. This is about common human decency which two people who I thought were my friends can't even bother to show me a little bit of.

You never asked me questions or interacted with me or tried to read me. You are just taunting me and being an asshole. I have no interest in that right now and frankly, I don't have to put up with it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

V/LA

Until the 29th.

Thanks mod.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Here's the deal. It's fucking frustrating as hell to have to deal with this shit from you two in games. You both come in here and one of you throws the SK label at me and uses the same old tired shit of long walls of analysis when the game has barely even fucking started. That came out of nowhere. No discussion. No nothing. Then throws down a vote for it on top of it. Then the other twists my words around into something I didn't say to use as an excuse to throw down a vote, talks to the other about whether or not I'm scum and wants to wagon me, while completely refusing to engage me, question me, or talk to me like a normal human being.

I tried and you two continued your games. I'm not going to put up with it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:14 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 676, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 668, Garmr wrote:Thinks I got from the last two pages.

I think silver wolfs town from her reactions in this convo alone. I don't think she has the heart to fake a emotional response like that.

I think that klingons probably the sk. She seems to have gotten wrapped up about it and by pushing the sk label on silver I think she thinks it's actually her attempt distancing herself from the role in the future.

If I were the SK do you really think I'd tell you how I play as the SK?

Wolf does this whenever anyone votes for her. Every. time.

No one has her permission to vote for her ever, especially when she's scum, or a tantrum will ensue. It gets old.

This is a lie. Check any of my games. You are scum or SK. You've never treated me like this before and you know me. You know this is completely untrue. You go ahead and keep your vote on me. If you are town, I'll never play with you again. Count on it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:17 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 684, DeltaWave wrote:

I think silver wolfs town from her reactions in this convo alone. I don't think she has the heart to fake a emotional response like that.

I think that klingons probably the sk. She seems to have gotten wrapped up about it and by pushing the sk label on silver I think she thinks it's actually her attempt distancing herself from the role in the future.

No one has her permission to vote for her ever, especially when she's scum, or a tantrum will ensue. It gets old.

I don't know, that kind of stuff is really hard to fake. Do you have an example of them faking it in the past?

She'll never find one because she's lying. I have never, ever faked an emotional reaction. I don't do that ever. I don't like it when it's done to me, I sure as hell would never do it to anyone else. I am firmly against that kind of play. If I get upset, it's real. Klingon knows this, she knows me. She also knows when I'm town. I don't believe she is town attacking me like this.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:20 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 678, Shiro wrote:Eh I dunno what to make of the above stuff. It does seem a bit over the top reaction especially if u consider that I was told that this is how house is but then again I don't really know how SW acts

Bleh still town read her

Nope, This is not how House usually treats me in a game. If he wanted to read me, there's many ways he could of done it without getting me upset. That said, his reaction to it is far more town than Klingon's.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:31 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm going to quote this again for emphasis and say again this is a straight up lie. You can check any game here. Check my last scum game, where Klingon used the same walls of analysis BS on me and voted for me. I didn't get upset or throw a fit. House was in that game. Check any game where someone has voted for me.

She Is Lying. I have gotten pissy offsite in a few games, much different meta over there, and much different reasons but it is not something I do as scum or as a scum ploy. I've been town almost every time and she is well aware of this. She is well aware of this.

Klingon is lying. Straight up lying. Town doesn't lie or manipulate. She has ulterior motives. She also knows my play and there is definitely a reason she wants to stick to the lie that I'm scum and wants to lie about my play.

Don't trust her for shit!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:33 am

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: Klingoncelt

For lying and manipulating my meta to suit her own purposes.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:36 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 675, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 667, SilverWolf wrote:Here's the deal. It's fucking frustrating as hell to have to deal with this shit from you two in games. You both come in here and one of you throws the SK label at me and uses the same old tired shit of long walls of analysis when the game has barely even fucking started. That came out of nowhere. No discussion. No nothing. Then throws down a vote for it on top of it. Then the other twists my words around into something I didn't say to use as an excuse to throw down a vote, talks to the other about whether or not I'm scum and wants to wagon me, while completely refusing to engage me, question me, or talk to me like a normal human being.

I tried and you two continued your games. I'm not going to put up with it.

Glass houses, dear. That's all I can say right now.

This shows me, she's doing it for revenge. I really wish I could say why. I can't. But she came in here with a grudge. I'm basically at the point where she goes or I go. I'm sure she's not town. I know I am. So we'll just keep our votes on each other, until one of us is gone.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:37 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I am still on V/LA until the 29th.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:55 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 673, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 661, House wrote:Bringing your USMB site meta over here feels pretty forced, SW.

This isn't your first time drawing votes on this site, and you didn't make this kind of scene about it.

If you had pulled this over on USMB, I'd have moved on. Here, I'm not buying it because you're an IC that knows better than to set such an example even outside the newbie queue.

^ ^ ^
This.

So you see, here's the lie. She agrees with House that this isn't my first time drawing votes here and I never got this upset about it (it isn't about the votes anyway). Yet, right after that she says I do this every time someone votes for me. She's lying. If she is town, she's lying as town and holding a grudge. If she's scum or SK, she's playing to her wincon because I know her well enough that I would be someone she would go after.

If she isn't the SK, and is town, she has absolutely no reason whatsoever to obsess over the role of SK like she has most of the game. Where's her scumhunting except going after me?

She also knows when I'm town and wouldn't screw up her wincon if she is town by going after a fellow townie AFTER I got upset the way she has and especially because she knows me and knows I NEVER lie as town or fake an emotional reaction as ANY alignment.

Lynch All Liars.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:47 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 694, Flubbernugget wrote:This whole being a worthless cunt blatanty out in the instead of working with people seems to be working real well.

I should try it in my next scum game.

Is this directed at me?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #105) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:01 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Thank You for clarifying Flubber. I wasn't sure because it came right after something I said.

Never mind then. :)
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #106) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:54 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 665, SilverWolf wrote:
V/LA

Until the 29th.

Thanks mod.

Please change this to March 1st. Thanks!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:55 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 704, davesaz wrote:
In post 692, SilverWolf wrote:I am still on V/LA until the 29th.

Umm, the next 29th would be in March, given it's not a leap year.

That explains why the system kept saying it was invalid. :facepalm:

LOL
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:14 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 710, Flubbernugget wrote:SW do you still have intent to replace out?

Not at this time. You can play like I'm still in the game. If this changes after my V/LA, I'll say something. Thanks.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Scum-Texcat, Klingoncelt, Flubbernugget, freeko, Shiro-Klingoncelt top pick for the SK of this group, the rest groupscum.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Should lynch from this group D1.

------------------------------------

See ya in a few days.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

If you guys don't lynch Klingon today or me, I will quit.

Klingon-You are blacklisted. I will never play in a game with you again.

Done
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

The only time Klingon has ever been this nasty to anyone is when she is scum.

I refuse to put up with it. She has absolutely zero reason to call me scum and zero reason to attack me in the manner she has chose to do so.

I apologize to everyone for having to put up with this drama.

It is clear one of us has to go. I am 99% sure if you lynch Klingon, it will be a scum flip.

If it's town, then she is trying really hard to ruin the game for everyone and destroy any friendship we had for absolutely no reason.

I never did anything to deserve her bile and her wrath.

If she's not scum, I'd eat that hat texcat and elusive keep talking about.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 817, Klingoncelt wrote:
"You've never treated me like this before..."

Damn right I haven't. I've put up with your ridiculous tantrums and your self-proclaimed "tells" long enough. You are scum. And your tantrum after just a couple of votes is inexcusable, as is your rush to claim.

In post 818, Klingoncelt wrote:
I never said you faked emotional reactions, I said you have them because no one is allowed to vote you off, ever.

So fuck that, hunny.

This is completely unacceptable and inexcusable.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 832, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 831, SilverWolf wrote:The only time Klingon has ever been this nasty to anyone is when she is scum.

Where is this?

Offsite.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 835, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Okay. And we're just supposed to take your word on this?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/o ... es.366038/
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 837, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Which one is klingon? Which one are you? I only recognize Titus.

Her user ID is Grandma. I'm not in that game.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 840, Klingoncelt wrote:m than Town.

Do you know how old Wolf is??? I won't tell you other than to say that she's way too fukkin' old to be acting like a spoiled tween.

This is a fucking personal attack and has no fucking business in this game at all!!

Do not ever speak to me again Klingon. I'm seriously done with you. I don't care what your alignment is you have completely ruined this game for me with your personal attacks and your vitriol.

Now you are going to insult me outright.

This is inexcusable and disgusting!!

Fuck off!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 844, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 840, Klingoncelt wrote:Do you know how old Wolf is???

She is REDACTED.

Unvote, Silverwolf

Okay, let's see where this goes.

Posting personal information of another user without their permission is prohibited by site rules. ~~NS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is scum and also disgusting.
Last edited by Nobody Special on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

@mod

Replace me please!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 850, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 828, SilverWolf wrote:If you guys don't lynch Klingon today or me, I will quit.

Klingon-You are blacklisted. I will never play in a game with you again.

Done

Then quit, Mertex.

As for me, I'll never be in another game with your psycho ass again.

You are a fucking bitch and have burned every bridge with me. Do not speak to me again.

I am town. You destroyed this game for me and I will probably be leaving my other games as well.

Congratulations. You win!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 854, Albert B. Rampage wrote:SW - what about the satisfaction you may get from lynching klingon? There are many who would bite.

Why did you vote for me then if that's the case?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

REPLACE OUT
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Klingon-STFU ABOUT ME!!

I'M REPLACING OUT!!

STOP PERSONALLY ATTACKING ME OR EVEN TALKING ABOUT ME!!

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5052 (isolation #123) » Sat May 30, 2015 2:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

gg town and very, very well played Egg
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5056 (isolation #124) » Sat May 30, 2015 3:23 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I enjoyed spectating this after I replaced but I felt like it was never going to end.

NS -thanks for being a good mod with all the stupid drama D1

everyone played this one well I think, Egg did well to survive as long as he did and pisskop and dragon played lylo perfectly

Overall, a good game. gg all
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5065 (isolation #125) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5064, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 5063, pisskop wrote:You hammered RIP. That was good.

yeah that was a good move in hindsight. Though if wolf had been alive still I would have been flashlynched. I've actually done that as my one SK role.

I don't think I would of flashlynched you there. You came across as frustrated obtown to me a long time ago.

Wake wouldn't of lasted as long as he did with me in the game though.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5073 (isolation #126) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:31 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5072, Wake1 wrote: One mistake I did make was buddying an already paranoid Wolfie; those of us in the know know what happened the first time I buddied Wolfie when I was Scum. I should have been more aware that she'd be more aware of it.

This was the reason I voted for you the second time. This post was a dead give away .
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5076 (isolation #127) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:19 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5074, Wake1 wrote:
In post 5073, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 5072, Wake1 wrote: One mistake I did make was buddying an already paranoid Wolfie; those of us in the know know what happened the first time I buddied Wolfie when I was Scum. I should have been more aware that she'd be more aware of it.

This was the reason I voted for you the second time. This post was a dead give away .

Eh.

When I read that one I can see it from either alignment, or neutral.

The dead give away would be the very first post of mine where I attempted to buddy you. That is a mistake I will not repeat again. :lol:

The only other one before that was and that one pinged my scumdar also but combined with 504 which was scummy no matter what you say, my scumread of you was solidifed. You concentrating on me like that right away was super suspect.

Also, as I talked about with you in deadchat, your reaction to the drama was scummy also. You verified I was correct with your comment about it in the scum PT.

So yeah, these are some reasons you were obvious scum to me Wake. Like I said, if I would not have replaced, I would of been coming after you hard.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5084 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:05 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5080, AngryPidgeon wrote:That dead PT sure was crazy.

That was a party. Would like to nominate it for best dead thread ever. :wink:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”