Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Tere »

A votecount would be awesome from somebody. I am off to look at Day 2.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1523, A Royal Saint wrote:*sigh* still true Ricastle you just keep saying I am changing that to further your goal. My PM says to be an appendage to town I can blow up VCs therefore the need had to be there so I function like investigative. Stop twisting words and saying I "changed" when I didn't. I have only changed twice based on mod intervention.

Tere -- please comment on the last post before elusive's replace out. I want to see how you explain a blatant scumslip. And yes this is my way of trying to get people to read that post. Until people comment on it I will keep asking.
The word 'changed' did not even appear in my post. I was asking you wether you really can only delete VCs as you just mentioned deleting the thread. Also, in your first conversation with me about your role, you said you could delete any post. But if you really want me to say it: Your story has changed.

That is in no way a scumslip and only shows how desperate you are to deflect attention from yourself. If elusive was scum, both of the points she made would be untrue in this case, so she's hardly employing knowledge of the scum mindset.

In post 1524, Tere wrote:(Also sorry, you guys appear to have drawn asshole Tere :) )
Bet you can't beat me!

What are your reads on non-ARS players? (assuming they've changed since your P10 post)
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:07 am

Post by BRantz »

Am back from V/LA. Will read through and catch up after work tonight/tomorrow morning.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

I am laying low because I don't want to be offed before I get to use my role, thus getting myself a confirmed town credo.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Jeanne: I'm getting very impatient with you. Either play and post thoughts or get replaced. And it's also bullshit because you do fucking nothing in every single game I've been in with you.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by Tere »

Unofficial vote count. I think I got everyone

ARS: 4 Mcmenno, Ric, ARS, Shos

I think that's right and that's L-2.

I would like to lynch ARS as it's a cheeky scumfuck but it's L-2 and I am about to head to London for 24 hours so I don't think that's OK. Consider that intent to vote ARS when I get back.

Jeanne11 is also a cheeky scumfuck who should swing. For an indication of the incredible town play she is capable of please look at her whole 2 posts IIRC in Pokemon U Pick, the fact she is reading along and trolling compounds this. She's openly said in a sign up thread she's signing up for as many games as possible until she's drawn scum. She's playing. She's scum.

Everyone else looks towny enough for now. Bella is my strongest townread and will probably neighborise her when I get back unless there's wild objections because she looks like lost town and it might help her IDK,

Shos and Ric need to hug it out.

I need more from Brantz, I get the impression Brantz is fairly low posty in town games too but he would be my pick for third scum right now.

I've stuff to say about McMenno's role because I've engamed as a vanilla survivor offsite, but I don't think he needs sorted any time soon. better to catch scum before lylo.

I am now out of internets for 24 hours. Back then.
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by shos »

*hugs*

Moar ARS voats plz
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

So, tere is town. I like the plan, unless there are objections. I honestly agree that jeanne could be scum: there's enough back and forth in the thread that scum could be sitting back. Actaully, teres readlist is good generally.

*Hugs* to shos. Intent to vote ars when I get home.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:31 am

Post by Ricastle »

*group hugs* Yay townbloc!
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I like Tere's last post, it looks well thought without it containing filler or other stuff to make it look like there's more than there really is.
I'm not ready to vote yet. Saint does look like a good candidate but I'm not sure yet. And then there's also the matter of the missing pieces in my result. I have good faith that I will have something to add soon.

I was starting to think maybe Jeanne is lyncher and nees to get a certain player lynched to win. But then if she's really judge as she claims, she'll win when we no-lynch because she gets to pick who is lynched. I guess in this particular game it's possible for both those roles to end up on 1 player, and no-lynch isn't something that happens a lot so there might be something to it?

I like the idea of Tere neighbourizing Bella, it's actually really sweet. elusive made it seem more complicated, but neighbourizer makes a lot of sense with putting people in a room.

Really curious about what you have to say about mcmenno, when the time comes.

I love grouphugs! *jumps in*

Hope you had a good time in London. I always love it there.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Drixx »

McMenno is still totally a liability. Don't forget.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:39 am

Post by shos »

btw
re: Jeanne
in the queue someone sid that Jeanne lurks and drops out of games and all

so this might not be scum-pointing.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

shos, the post Tere means I can vaguely remember seeing somewhere in one of the queues, but it's a different one from the one you mean. Jeanne is kinda notorious for this I guess.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Bellaphant »

It might be nothing, but jeanne replaced out of my just completed game in Cp without even posting and the slot was town
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by ika »

long overdue vc and check on stuff (RL has taken a toll and the firs tthing to go is my modding)
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 1528, Jeanne11 wrote:I am laying low because I don't want to be offed before I get to use my role, thus getting myself a confirmed town credo.

Please play the game or replace out.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1540, McMenno wrote:
In post 1528, Jeanne11 wrote:I am laying low because I don't want to be offed before I get to use my role, thus getting myself a confirmed town credo.
Please play the game or replace out.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dayvig, shoot this please.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Tere -- I understand that you are saying that I am scum because you do not understand why I am scum reading the slot.

1) She tried to capitalize on a known dilemma Titus and I have with each other.
2) Cross talk with Ricastle and Flubber.
3) not being contributive to the thread.
4) not asking her usual investigative "are you scum?" Plus other fluffy conversations.
5) her scumslip and then immediate replaceout

You replacing in and refusing to answer my question and deflecting it back on me doesn't give me a better feeling on the slot regardless of how pissed off or angry or asshole you feel about it. Until you investigate and ask questions the slot stays in my scum pile. The only reason my vote is not on that slot is because I believe in letting a replacement play some first.

That and my lynch will end up removing some of the bs discussion that started from McMenno/shos/Ricastle and doesn't really let up. They are refusing to try to understand and ask the same damn questions in a different way. So if I die then please lynch them.

Fos Ricaastle and Drixx
-- When not a single person before end of day besides Ricastle questions the townfirm of Titus and Wanderer was outed as investigative why did you not give protection to the outed investigatives?!?!?!
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Secondly I would NEVER reset on a scum read just because they asked. I am not scared of being scum read or even lynched because it will expose the blatantly bad tunnel that has been going on all game. Call it a tunnel if you like but once I have a strong scum read on a slot it doesn't change because they ask. They have to do something townie to have it change.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Using your role doesn't townfirm you. Roles are not alignment specific in this game.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Tere »

brief access at husband's flat. Yeah, you can swing. I have zero interest in what scum thinks of my slot.

VOTE: ARS

L-1 i think.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by Ricastle »

No of course I wouldn't have protected Titus when she was my biggest scumread in the game...and you said yourself just then the obvious fact that the roles are randomised, so her claiming investigative meant nothing.

Drixx will likely prove to be much more useful than Wanderer, whose current claim is and has been very vague, so it's not solid ground to spend a vest on over someone who we know has the potential to investigate and more. And she was not "outed". I have no idea what you're referring to there but what I do know is it's probably bullshit.

This is flailing scum. You're not responding to anyone else about you and are lashing out, regurgitating the same old over-answered points in an attempt to drive pressure away from you. Sorry, but you're dead scum, and none of this commandeering bullvision is going to help you change that.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:05 pm

Post by Tere »

It could be l-2 actually. Unsure. Hard to check on tablet. Just check votes before voting.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Tere »

It's L-1 with the scum lame self vote. I am sorely tempted to ask that someone quickhammer, it will be poetic!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Tere »

I have sent a PM to ika asking that Bella be roomified this day phase btw since she looked up for it and in case it also jailkeeps or something we can lose a dolphin flip. We will also be able to tell from the day end if that happens. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”