Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

And ftr my scumread on you wasn't faked.
I wouldn't have targeted you in the first place if I thought you weren't suspicious this game.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Bookitty »

The way you presented it seemed pretty fake and trumped up.

It hadn't occurred to me that you would have a power role because I was too busy hating my own, which is freaking useless and which has netted "no result" the first night and a dead person the second.

Oh, may as well claim that too: I targeted Skybird Night one and I got "no result". I dunno what that means, though. I don't know why anyone would have roleblocked me then.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

zzzzzzz.
Okay.
UNVOTE:
Reminder that I will have to explain things eventually***
zzzz.
I need to recenter.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:52 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Can we go back to lynching rc? Or in alternative duck?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:10 am

Post by SilverWolf »

You know Bookitty, if you are going to complain about bad cases, that one on Cheetory was not really that great. Just sayin'

UNVOTE:

dragon-I'm really not so sure that either lala or RC will flip scum and I don't like the idea of PLing people right now. Can someone who is actually scumreading them give some reasons for why they are scum?

I think Prolapsed or Kitz are better choices. I'm going to ISO both of them again and pick one but I really do not have time until later to do so or maybe tomorrow.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Drixx »

Can we maybe lynch lalascum? Just a thought. Like ... how on earth has that slot managed to avoid a serious wagon? Gee... let's think about it.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:43 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Skybird could be ascetic, which leans towards scum.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2531, RadiantCowbells wrote:Skybird could be ascetic, which leans towards scum.

Like scum anen?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:35 am

Well, Adenine's obvious scum but no one is expressing an interest in lynching it so I haven't really felt like pushing it.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:36 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I so wish I was a vigilante right now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:39 am

If you think I'm the best vig target in this game, then I'm glad you're not vig and quite unhappy that you rolled best friend.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 2531, RadiantCowbells wrote:Skybird could be ascetic, which leans towards scum.

Is that really that common? I think I've seen it in just one game (Wee-a-Boo Upick, if I recall correctly) and it basically got the person lynched for claiming it. He was town though.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:16 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Are we really just running with the idea that boo is a vanilla cop and just happened to visit the kill target?

I, for one, don’t buy it.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

Neither do I.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Bookitty »

Well, then how could I know that Cheetory was a tracker and not a watcher, please?

You understand that I KNOW I didn't kill Anen, so I KNEW that Cheetory couldn't have been a watcher watching her, because he would have seen someone else visit her along with me, ergo, he wasn't watching her.

How would I have known he wasn't a watcher if I had been the one to kill her? Unless you're arguing that I'm on a scumteam that killed AND vanilla copped her, which would be... weird, anyway.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:37 am

You could have guessed because if he were a watcher you'd be dead meat anyway regardless of what you said, and the ninja argument isn't effected by whether or not you claim he's tracker or watcher.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:59 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2539, Bookitty wrote:Well, then how could I know that Cheetory was a tracker and not a watcher, please?

You understand that I KNOW I didn't kill Anen, so I KNEW that Cheetory couldn't have been a watcher watching her, because he would have seen someone else visit her along with me, ergo, he wasn't watching her.

How would I have known he wasn't a watcher if I had been the one to kill her? Unless you're arguing that I'm on a scumteam that killed AND vanilla copped her, which would be... weird, anyway.

Because if he was a watcher that would hard confirm you as scum and your 'out' would not have worked.

Therefore you guessed tracker – to give yourself an out. I find it highly unlikely that you just happened to cop the NK target AND a tracker tracked you at the same time. We also don’t have a hard confirmation on what cheet is claiming.

What do you have to add to this cheet? You said you belive that she may not have killed him. Why?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Bookitty »

What's the ninja argument, please? (Sorry if I'm being dumb or I missed something obvious, I'm brain dead at this point with one hour sleep last night.)
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Egg »

Guys, I'm reading a little bit where I can and I noticed something. I know I've been townreading lala but on Page 80, she was fake dayvidged and responded with "what the hell" and "are you fucking serious" which to me sounds like she may have believed it. Then the "you got me" GIF sounds like a scumclaim. Only after it's pointed out that it was fake does she go out of her way to say that she was trolling (which, who trolls and then TELLS you immediately that they were trolling?) And to me, that kind of sounds like an excuse. I might be able to back this wagon after all.

skybird wrote: Egg, I only have one post on 73 and I'm not sure I understand why it is slinging mud. Kitz reaction to the fake claim was not what I expected. If house had claimed a guilty result on him, I'd expect to see that reply.

Enough time has passed that I'm going to have to go back and see what I was talking about. I'm at the mall now so it will have to wait. Someone make sure I remember to do this.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 2526, Bookitty wrote:Oh, may as well claim that too: I targeted Skybird Night one and I got "no result". I dunno what that means, though. I don't know why anyone would have roleblocked me then.

This could be related to the "roleblock claim" by House. Might be the same blocker?

A question for Boo : Why did you visit the targets? What made you read them as being the most required for checking on? Compared to all the others who might be scummier.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Egg »

Oh, right. The skybird point was about Kitz's response to House's fake innocent result. You didn't add anything to the discussion at all. Just rolled with "why wouldn't you believe it if you're town". It's BS. I wouldn't have believed him either. Day actions in normal games, even if they are considered normal (are they?) Are rare enough that my first thought would be House is full of shit. I don't see why the reaction is so bad.

Prolapsed, can you tell me why you thought Taly and lala were scum with Titus?

Boon, can you tell me why you thought lala was scum with Titus? FA, same question.

Drixx wrote: @Egg - I saw your little note about me being cautious in my thoughts about Kitz. Why did you only note my reactions to Kitz and not anyone else? I tend to take a fairly cautious approach in general when it comes to deciding whether someone is scum or not and using my vote, as anyone who has played with me is surely aware. Why the special attention in regards to just one person?

I comment on what stands out. If I commented on every post in the thread, you guys would all hate me.

Holy shit to lala's day entrance. I mean. First of all, assuming House is scum because of a town JOAT flip while ignoring Varsoon's N1 flip is off. But then Anen flips a power role and she says she suspected he was a power role? Ok then...

Taly, you mentioned trying to make sense of the TSO kill, but I don't see any conclusions. What did you come up with?

Silverwolf, what made you think to ISO the NK targets?

I'm through Page 83 and falling asleep.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:10 am

Post by Skybird »

Could you explain where this thought is coming from? It doesn't make sense to me at all.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:53 am

Post by Skybird »

Nevermind RC. You suggested that in response to Bookitty wondering why she got no result on me N1. Bookitty's result has me wondering though. I did performa an action N1. I targeted house and received No Result. I double checked this with the mod to ensure I was interpreting the result correctly. I am, and that means I was roleblocked N1. Bookitty is basically claiming she was roleblocked as well. What are the chances that we were both roleblocked on N1? I think Bookitty's claim on me is false.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:09 am

Post by dragonspawn »

There is an alternative to that. Jailkeep.

I don't particularly like the way all these power roles are floating around.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:10 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I should say outted power roles

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”