Newbie 1608: Snow Cones (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:07 am

Post by pieguyn »

GIF dragged me in here bc he was too
lazy
busy to update the VC. I wonder if he'll notice no one is actually voting?!

votecount 2.01
Not Voting:
superbowl9, Keyser Söze, Master Zik, Bulbazoor, Fro99er, MiteyMouse (SE), enomis (IC)

With 7 alive, 4 to lynch

The deadline is June 18, 12:35 AM EST.
Countdown:
(expired on 2015-06-18 00:35:00)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

VOTE: GuyInFreezer

GuyInFreezer has been lynched Day 2, he was the
mod

Now it is Night 2.

If I lose this game it should be void. 2 replaced players (they better not be scum!) and 1 replaced mod :lol:

I doubt I'll play here ever again after this game :giggle:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

If I was the Town 3-Shot Day Vigilante I would shoot the following players right now:

enomis (last post 5 days 5 hours days ago)
Master Zik (4 days 0 hours)
MiteyMouse (3 days 12 hours)

@Mod
, can you tell me how many mafia would theoretically be left alive? :giggle:

Please prod the s**t out of them :mrgreen: If any of them are scum there would be no honour in a mafia win :facepalm:
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

I don't believe we should jump to any conclusions/speculation about the NK and about Bulbazoor's role until we've heard from the players that are in need of prodding. Keyser, you yourself say if there's another PR that they could come forward. So let's hear if any of them come forward before jumping to conclusions about Bulb.

Also, speculation on the NK can often be a scum-tell...I feel like you're doing what you did D1 and trying to deflect the attention everywhere else.

I do commend you for getting me to reconsider Enomis though. And we are in agreement that it's possible (likely?) at least one scum was on the Mantis wagon. I don't believe both scum were, to keep their distance. From my POV it's either Mitey, Bulb, or Super, and I believe Super is town and willing to give Bulb the PR benefit of the doubt, as well as stuck with my rope a dope read on Mitey.

VOTE: Mitey
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:31 am

Post by superbowl9 »

I think mitey would definitely be my first lynch based on scumminess / my reads (zik would be second), but I'm not sure if she's the best lynch for information. I haven't really looked at who would be a good info lynch too much yet, I'll probably do that tonight.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 527, Keyser Söze wrote:If I was the Town 3-Shot Day Vigilante I would shoot the following players right now:

enomis (last post 5 days 5 hours days ago)
Master Zik (4 days 0 hours)
MiteyMouse (3 days 12 hours)

@Mod
, can you tell me how many mafia would theoretically be left alive? :giggle:

Please prod the s**t out of them :mrgreen: If any of them are scum there would be no honour in a mafia win :facepalm:

48 hours of that was night time, so really anyone who is over 4 days should only be considered. D2 hasn't been active 2 full days yet.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 528, Fro99er wrote:I don't believe we should jump to any conclusions/speculation about the NK and about Bulbazoor's role until we've heard from the players that are in need of prodding. Keyser, you yourself say if there's another PR that they could come forward. So let's hear if any of them come forward before jumping to conclusions about Bulb.

I think we can speculate now, because even from D1, Bulbazoor let the cat out of the bag with his roleclaim. Now that we have Fraggernaut's flip there is no hiding, there are no secrets. In my eyes it's as clear as day, and someone will be forced to lie now. I can jump to any conclusions I want until someone flips, I'm not going to wait about for lurkers. There is no 'elephant in the room', the elephant was shot in the head on D1 after 3 roleclaims. Let's clean this s**t up. Moreover, whether you think I'm town
or
mafia, you should be interested to know what conclusions I come to, before and after a flip.

In post 528, Fro99er wrote:Also, speculation on the NK can often be a scum-tell...I feel like you're doing what you did D1 and trying to deflect the attention everywhere else.

"scum-tell"? :lol: So you think I'm a mafia mastermind who manipulated Mantis' miss-lynch, insidiously made myself everyone's town-read, deflecting attention elsewhere, masterfully NK'ing Fraggernaut the Jailkeeper to frame Mitey, then on D2 chose to buddy up with superbowl and disclose all my secrets...? :lol: You're wasting your time. I'm an ok player, but not
that
good. It's quite obvious what alignment and role I've had from D1.

In post 528, Fro99er wrote:I do commend you for getting me to reconsider Enomis though. And we are in agreement that it's possible (likely?) at least one scum was on the Mantis wagon. I don't believe both scum were, to keep their distance. From my POV it's either Mitey, Bulb, or Super, and I believe Super is town and willing to give Bulb the PR benefit of the doubt, as well as stuck with my rope a dope read on Mitey.

Yes, doubt both mafia were on Mantis' lynch. Mitey is definitely on my D2 lynch pool - but not the outright choice candidate atm.
Who the hell breadcrumbs their VT role to the mafia?
'Yes, that's right, let's make it easier for the mafia to find out who the town PR's are'
:facepalm: It does not make sense. By N1, there were only a limited pool of who could have been a town PR and the mafia struck gold :evil:

Mitey is either an anti-town VT, or mafia goon. The only thing making me not vote for Mitey right now is the ironic fact that Fraggernaut really wanted a Mitey D2 lynch :P The obvious lynch sometimes isn't the wisest lynch. enomis and Master Zik's disappearance at the D1 deadline is really bugging me.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 511, superbowl9 wrote:
Keyser-Mitey:
Not too much interaction here, I'd say it's somewhat likely. Keyser has a scumread on mitey I think.
Zik-Mitey:
Rosen-Mitey interactions look a bit too friendly, but zik-mitey interactions have been a bit tense. It's certainly a possibility.
Bulba-Mitey:
Mitey has a bulb scumread/vote, and it kind of seems unnecessary looking at it from a mitey-bulba scumteam perspective. Wouldn't mitey have just not gotten involved instead of slapping a randomly timed vote on her partner? Bulb seems to have wanted a mitey lynch for a while, despite his flip-flopping read on her. Not the likeliest team.
Frog-Mitey:
Forg would have to be bussing mitey. Not really any reu-mitey interactions.
Mitey-Enomis:
Mitey townreads enomis, nothing on mitey from enomis until recently, when he says he would lynch her if he got the chance. This one's not too unlikely.

Super, you give an awesome assessment in this post. I agree about your information point as well. I'm looking at the Mitey combinations (and leaving myself in).

In super's listed order...

Keyser-Mitey is a possibility in my mind. Mitey was at L-2 and Keyser offered to hammer whoever got to L-1 to look like the town hero, but he otherwise avoided Mitey interaction and didn't want to put Mitey at L-1 (Keyser didn't want to put anyone at L-1). Ironically, Mitey made the hammer vote of Mantis, and Keyser comments "Mitey saves the day" (PARAPHRASING FOR YOU MITEY). This actually feels like Keyser trying to protect his partner because Keyser wanted to look like he saved the day, but didn't, so passed it off on his partner.

Zik-Mitey could be a possibility as mentioned.

Bulba-Mitey I believe is unlikely due to the fact that bulba could be town PR and Mitey jumped on my Bulba rope a dope.

Frog-Mitey I would have to be bussing Mitey. I don't think Mitey has put a case on me. They said in 431 I was slightly more town than Reubus, then the rest of our interaction was about my rope a dope move on them. It would make sense that one of us is scum based on wagon analysis, and the other isn't.

Mitey-Enomis they kind of null each other most of D1. Hard to tell, but doesn't feel like a scumteam based off their interaction.

In my opinion, the most likely is Keyser-Mitey, followed by Zik, then Enomis.

Also, Keyser's speculation on the NK and setup is just sooooooooo him trying to appear town but screams scum.

I'll be happy with a Keyser or Mitey wagon right now. Mitey wagon gives us less information because we already had a wagon on Mitey D1.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Keyser
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 531, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 528, Fro99er wrote:I don't believe we should jump to any conclusions/speculation about the NK and about Bulbazoor's role until we've heard from the players that are in need of prodding. Keyser, you yourself say if there's another PR that they could come forward. So let's hear if any of them come forward before jumping to conclusions about Bulb.

I think we can speculate now, because even from D1, Bulbazoor let the cat out of the bag with his roleclaim. Now that we have Fraggernaut's flip there is no hiding, there are no secrets. In my eyes it's as clear as day, and someone will be forced to lie now. I can jump to any conclusions I want until someone flips, I'm not going to wait about for lurkers. There is no 'elephant in the room', the elephant was shot in the head on D1 after 3 roleclaims. Let's clean this s**t up. Moreover, whether you think I'm town
or
mafia, you should be interested to know what conclusions I come to, before and after a flip.

Hey dude, I am interested in what you think. But I said "until we've heard from the other players". I never said we shouldn't speculate at all. If one of the lurkers counter claims PR, your speculation gets thrown out the window.

In post 528, Fro99er wrote:Also, speculation on the NK can often be a scum-tell...I feel like you're doing what you did D1 and trying to deflect the attention everywhere else.

"scum-tell"? :lol: So you think I'm a mafia mastermind who manipulated Mantis' miss-lynch

I never said that

insidiously made myself everyone's town-read

Just because you are everyone's town read doesn't mean you can't be scum
deflecting attention elsewhere, masterfully NK'ing Fraggernaut the Jailkeeper to frame Mitey

Who said anything about masterfully killing Frag? Scum picked someone who appeared more townie to the majority of players. Nothing masterful about it.
then on D2 chose to buddy up with superbowl

I never said anything about buddying - you did.
and disclose all my secrets...? :lol: You're wasting your time. I'm an ok player, but not
that

You're right. You're not
that
good. But you did well D1. Even changed me from a scum read to a town read on you. But not now.

In post 528, Fro99er wrote:I do commend you for getting me to reconsider Enomis though. And we are in agreement that it's possible (likely?) at least one scum was on the Mantis wagon. I don't believe both scum were, to keep their distance. From my POV it's either Mitey, Bulb, or Super, and I believe Super is town and willing to give Bulb the PR benefit of the doubt, as well as stuck with my rope a dope read on Mitey.

Yes, doubt both mafia were on Mantis' lynch. Mitey is definitely on my D2 lynch pool - but not the outright choice candidate atm.
'Yes, that's right, let's make it easier for the mafia to find out who the town PR's are'
:facepalm: It does not make sense. By N1, there were only a limited pool of who could have been a town PR and the mafia struck gold :evil:

Mitey is either an anti-town VT, or mafia goon. The only thing making me not vote for Mitey right now is the ironic fact that Fraggernaut really wanted a Mitey D2 lynch :P The obvious lynch sometimes isn't the wisest lynch. enomis and Master Zik's disappearance at the D1 deadline is really bugging me.

I agree with this last part.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

Except this one part...

You said (direct quote) "there were only a limited pool of who could have been a town PR and the mafia struck gold"

then why did you say night killing Frag was masterful if there was only a limited pool and it was like striking gold (luck).
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I'm going to lurk for 5 days now.

When I stop seeing anti-town play I'll come back. 2 replacements, 1 mod replacement. 3 roleclaims. I've had enough with this game. Being accused of looking soooooo town. Only superbowl is making logical sense atm, and we both probably want to kill eachother :lol: See you next week.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 533, Fro99er wrote:

"scum-tell"? :lol: So you think I'm a mafia mastermind who manipulated Mantis' miss-lynch

I never said that

Should mention, the "I never said that", was about you masterminding Mantis' mislynch.

Yes, the first speculation on the NK can often be a scum-tell.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 534, Fro99er wrote:Except this one part...

You said (direct quote) "there were only a limited pool of who could have been a town PR and the mafia struck gold"

then why did you say night killing Frag was masterful if there was only a limited pool and it was like striking gold (luck).

I kept repeating myself on D1, something like "I don't want to broadcast" it but "shut the f**k up" basically. I even told you personally, I don't want to broadcast the roleclaims.

If all the townies tell the mafia who are the VT's, the mafia will know who the muthaf**king town PR's are. Simple stuff, for Christ's sake :P

Yes, they hit jackpot, by striking the Jailkeeper - but the odds were in their favour from all the anti-town play.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

So how does that make it masterful?

"masterfully NK'ing Fraggernaut the Jailkeeper to frame Mitey"

(I also didn't say you were trying to frame Mitey).
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Disgusting logic. I feel ill.

If everyone wants to lynch me on that logic, then we truly are f****d.

I nearly feel as ill as I was on D1, when you started saying "lynch me, lynch me, I will glady bend over and self-lynch myself if you don't lynch me, lynch me, lynch me" (that is a direct quote) ...talk about anti-town play :facepalm:

You make me sick.

I still don't think this gif does it justice.

I try to scum hunt, then get the whole "you sound soooooo like a townie, you're scum!" accusation thrown at me... :lol:

See you all in 5 days and 8 hours time.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 539, Keyser Söze wrote:I nearly feel as ill as I was on D1, when you started saying "lynch me, lynch me, I will glady bend over and self-lynch myself if you don't lynch me, lynch me, lynch me" (that is a direct quote) ...talk about anti-town play

Absolutely not anti-town play. My situation D1 was the same situation our moderator found himself in Newbie 1593 and offered to self vote (he was VT). It was a very pro-town move to want to have a lynch rather than a no-lynch.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also, your AtE and pictures/GIFs are anti-town at best, scum at worst. You're throwing a near tantrum for the fact that I could possibly scum read you.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

In post 531, Keyser Söze wrote:

or

"scum-tell"? :lol: So you think I'm a mafia mastermind who manipulated Mantis' miss-lynch, insidiously made myself everyone's town-read, deflecting attention elsewhere, masterfully NK'ing Fraggernaut the Jailkeeper to frame Mitey, then on D2 chose to buddy up with superbowl and disclose all my secrets...? :lol: You're wasting your time. I'm an ok player, but not
that

There is nothing to hide now. So I am going to out myself as the town bp. Counterclaim me if you dare.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 540, Fro99er wrote:Absolutely not anti-town play. My situation D1 was the same situation our moderator found himself in Newbie 1593 and offered to self vote (he was VT). It was a very pro-town move to want to have a lynch rather than a no-lynch.

Absolutely anti-town play. How about my D1 situation in Newbie 1608 when we had a 3 unnecessary roleclaims with already two clear lynch candidates. It was a very anti-town move to narrow down the town PR pool for the mafia.

It continues...

In post 541, Fro99er wrote:Also, your AtE and pictures/GIFs are anti-town at best, scum at worst. You're throwing a near tantrum for the fact that I could possibly scum read you.

AtE (appeal to emotion)? More like AtL (appeal to LOGIC) :lol:

Once you understand how illogical and anti-town you have been, or another townie b*tchslaps some common sense into you, you will unvote.

This is now my favourite read so far... I'm now an "anti-town" mafia :facepalm: Gee, I wish we had a "pro-town" mafia scum team, they would reveal themselves straight away, so that we could lynch them.

What. A. Load. Of. Bulls**t.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Ok i think we should lynch in enomis/rosen(zik)/mitey/frog
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

So much anger in you Keyser.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I think we should give them 4 or 5 more days to show up - otherwise it's taking the piss. I might report this game to the mafiascum moderators to get it re-rolled.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 546, Keyser Söze wrote:I think we should give them 4 or 5 more days to show up - otherwise it's taking the piss. I might report this game to the mafiascum moderators to get it re-rolled.

What are you even talking about? Why would it be re-rolled?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 545, Fro99er wrote:So much anger in you Keyser.

This isn't f*****g Star Wars mate, you sound like a butt-hurt Master Yoda :lol:

An "angry" "anti-town" mafia? An even better custom title.

Give up bro. We need to do some scum-hunting now.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Hey frog, why were you townreading enomis?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”