Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1548, pisskop wrote:Also wtf mate. Aren't you in the 'CDB is scumz because hider' camp?

In post 1549, Narninian wrote:nope

For someone that's voting me for "not paying attention", this sure is pretty ironic...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Senator »

Extra ironic when hereto he hadn't given an opinion and I got one from him.
Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Senator »

Nero for Scumz.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wishing my pm would suddenly turn red isn't going to happen so I'll just ignore you until you want to discuss something that makes sense.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Senator »

Lol. you're scum because you aren't contributing to the gamestate. You're scum because your large game meta says you are. You're scum because you aren't reading the thread, favoring little rhetorical whitticisms over content and sorting.

You're scum because you're willing to engage me like this instead of moving along or voting.

You're scum.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Senator »

Like I have a lot more than you'd like others to believe. I'm not posting this way because I had a brain injury as a kid.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 1520, Nero Cain wrote:

Did you not get a chance to make that pun during RVS or do you have something to actually say about Sinsun?

true, I didn't make an RVS vote but I actully think Sinsun is scum, hence why I am voting him.

I find this funny.

1.) Most of the dead town have town-read me. Reminder that everyone putting their reads up about me right now are not confirmed town. Dead town are confirmed town. (Which brings a point, why the hell would I kill people with weak roles that have town-read me? I'm not a noob buddy).

2.) You have posted little to no content/case what so ever. You have tunneled me since Day 1 and I have been one of the ones that pushed LQ's lynch either way for the BENEFIT of town. We no longer have 20 pages to read each day, our STRONG PRs are not dead and now we seem to be homing in on something.

Nero, if I were scum bud, I'd have offed you already before anyone took notice of your tunneling. Right now you're being ignored like a street druggie trying to buy smokes from people.

Anyway, moving on from the tunneler. Is it possible to look through a thread on here or sort it by usernames or something where I can just read ONE person's comments only without digging through pages? I want to reread HI's and Saint's reads. I am thinking something they said was spot on which is why they were killed.

Until that question is answered.
- RIP.. What in the actual ____ was that?
- TAL requesting replacement when people are beginning to look at him a bit more suspiciously.. Interesting. Noted.
- A lot of people are being replaced this game.. -.-

FP'd twice by Senator. Yeah, I am pretty confident with my vote on you.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Senator »

SinSun is bad a expanding upon his read. His vote post at the start of the day sounded more like an obligation that a read, and its not like he's gone on record to say important things since.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1556, Sinsun1 wrote:

... Is it possible to look through a thread on here or sort it by usernames or something where I can just read ONE person's comments only without digging through pages? ...

Go to the bottom of the page, on the right-hand side click on "Activity Overview." You can click on the "Posts" number to ISO that user.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Thor665 is replacing The Archmage Ludicrous.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Well reading TAL just got a shitton harder... Welcome Thor.

Senator, What's this nonsense about Nero not contributing to the gamestate? It's really fucking wierd that you have more than double the posts of anyone else here that's alive, give or take a post.

@SinSun, you can also use a pulldown below the quick reply box. "Display posts by user". If you want to display two users side by side, you click the plus sign and add them. I find it useful to figure out and resolve who claimed first, who could know what and when.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1554, Senator wrote:you're scum because you aren't contributing to the gamestate.

My vote is on who I believe to be scum. I have also given my opinion on Max hiding behind CBD, the wagon on you, and you flailing around (which you ARE doing weather or not you want to admit it.) and that's really been about the only things going on. I DO think its somewhat possible that you are an sk and were blocked but rn I think you are being voted by scum so yeah...

You're scum because you aren't reading the thread, favoring little rhetorical whitticisms over content and sorting.

You must be reading another game b/c none of this is happening.

Jamierus
Jamierus
Townie
Jamierus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Jamierus »

The constant posting from Senator is bothering me. It's like he's stressed out, trying too hard.

FoS: Senator
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Senator »

Nope. Mah playstyles. is to post.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Senator »

Why are you FOSing instead of voting?
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

Interesting fact: I wasn't far off when I said how much LQ's posting was taking up. He has posted 20% of current posts.

HI was looking at Senator at the end of the day.

Can't really see a read from Saint for any reason for him to die. It may have also been a vig kill.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1560, Titus wrote:Well reading TAL just got a Smurfton harder... Welcome Thor.

Why would it get harder - you already have his posts and attitudes to consider, yeah?
Also, as far as I can tell I'm a named townie, so...y'know, practically confirmed town till *way* later into the game day unless I'm missing out on some really paranoid theory.

Hi everyone.
Who are we lynching today and why?

I am mildly in support of the Hider based fear lynch of CDB, for the record.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:18 am

Post by davesaz »

Sent my son to camp and took my wife out for anniversary dinner yesterday. So the promised activity didn't happen.

So we have Thor now, that could be good news for activity levels, at least.

Someone please explain how the hider role means anything. I've never seen that role before.

While I'm on the topic of roles... I was also rather befuddled by the crumb that was briefly discussed regarding storms, perhaps centering on the word lightning. Regardless of whether the crumb itself was real, what role would that be, and would it be good or bad for town?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1556, Sinsun1 wrote:Nero, if I were scum bud, I'd have offed you already before anyone took notice of your tunneling. Right now you're being ignored like a street druggie trying to buy smokes from people.

Me being ignored and not dying doesn't mean I'm wrong. In this game U tunneled scum since my first post and never died so yea.

Although, your point about the dead townies town reading you is a thing. I still don't think everyone claiming that lynching LQ is town b/c its dumb to lynch town, period. Do you really think the whole LQ wagon was town?

In post 1567, davesaz wrote:Someone please explain how the hider role means anything. I've never seen that role before.

hider dies if it hides behind scum, hider also dies if it hides behind town that gets shot. The two lines of theory are that he hid behind scumCDB and he hid behind Saint whom the sk/vig killed (yes, no mafia would ever shoot a claimed miller)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Could someone point out Max's CBD crumb?

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:06 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

This game hasn't been my first priority since I landed yesterday. I'll catch up over the next 24 hours (possibly tonight if jet lag keeps me awake long enough).
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1566, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1560, Titus wrote:Well reading TAL just got a Smurfton harder... Welcome Thor.

Why would it get harder - you already have his posts and attitudes to consider, yeah?
Also, as far as I can tell I'm a named townie, so...y'know, practically confirmed town till *way* later into the game day unless I'm missing out on some really paranoid theory.

Hi everyone.
Who are we lynching today and why?

I am mildly in support of the Hider based fear lynch of CDB, for the record.

Reads change based on data. Yeah the whole named townie come on...you are not conftown.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:17 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

LittleGumball has been prodded.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Senator, can you put forth a read wall in ONE post with a sentence or two about each player in the game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1567, davesaz wrote:Sent my son to camp and took my wife out for anniversary dinner yesterday. So the promised activity didn't happen.

So we have Thor now, that could be good news for activity levels, at least.

Someone please explain how the hider role means anything. I've never seen that role before.

While I'm on the topic of roles... I was also rather befuddled by the crumb that was briefly discussed regarding storms, perhaps centering on the word lightning. Regardless of whether the crumb itself was real, what role would that be, and would it be good or bad for town?

Are you talking about me? It's a RL thing.

I'm in Northeast Ohio. Those that live here know that the local power companies aren't so great. Anyway, whenever we get a good storm, my power goes out. I could be offline for a couple minutes or for a few weeks, without warning. So whenever we have big storms coming I post about it.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”