Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Prolapsed wrote:lala needs to be lynched today, otherwise she'll just sit here the rest of the game and jerk our chains.
Hi.
This sounds like the kind of bullshit you said in my game.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:38 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Yay, we got a VC.

VOTE: Bookitty

I'm going back to this. I re-read the whole interaction where she voted for me after Egg asked about it and I still don't like it. Her AtE in response to a little bit of pressure when I wasn't even voting for her at the time was pretty scummy the way she did it, she was way overly defensive, her neighborhood conspiracy stuff just seems desperate, and her leaving the thread instead of talking to me was off also. The last game we were all in, House did that same stunt as scum. Then there was her vote for me for a faked scumread when her vote has no reasoning, then later coming back and saying she just did it out of anger was very OMGUSy. The whole thing is off and doesn't look like a town response at all. Plus, she was very disengaged from the game then and even since then, is only here to defend herself. Regarding her claim. I don't know what to think of it, but it's awfully convenient how she has no results that can verify if she's being truthful about it.

Alternatively, I am fine with a Prolapsed lynch because he's been pretty scummy as well. He has been promising content and not delivering, his votes are easy and opportunistic, his reads are shallow, and most of his posts don't say much so he's playing it safe.

I'm not really liking Delta's calling for a PL and not doing anything else and I think Kitz is pretty UTR this game as well compared to last game I was in with her where she was town.

lala-I don't know, if she's scum for trolling or not helping, then what about RC's trolling or Prolapsed or Delta being completely unhelpful. I mean, it looks like she may be lynched and I'm not going to argue if it happens. If nothing else, it will be hugely informative considering how many people want her lynched and will get rid of a distraction. I still don't think she's as scummy as some others though.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:49 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2645, Egg wrote:
Silverwolf, you said skybird's voting looks careful. The Kitz vote looked opportunistic more than careful though. Talk to me about skybird in general though because that's someone who has been pinging my gut. It feels like skybird kind of pops in regularly to say something either obvious or unimportant but isn't really taking any controversial stances or stepping on toes. What do you think?

Well, Skybird is a hard one for me to read. This is the first game I've been in with her on this site but have played with her offsite and this is similar. Her town and scum game are not that different IIRC. She doesn't post a lot in general and that's not alignment indicative for her. The playing it safe is a valid concern but that applies to several people right now and I would really like her and several others to get into the game more. If I had to give a read, I'd say nulltown right now but barely.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 2650, Cheetory6 wrote:
Prolapsed wrote:lala needs to be lynched today, otherwise she'll just sit here the rest of the game and jerk our chains.
Hi.
This sounds like the kind of bullshit you said in my game.

Hi.

So?
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Egg »

Skybird, I guess I just don't see why it's a town tell much less a faked one.

Cheet, I believe them but they aren't confirmed. It's entirely possible they are scum together.

Silverwolf, you just gave a slight scum point on skybird (playing it safe?) but ended with a nulltown read. Can you give me a town point to back that?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 2649, Cheetory6 wrote:
Egg wrote:Cheet, why do you think Boon and Dragonspawn are confirmed town?
Is there any reason not to for now?

I actually agree with Cheetory here. It would be extremely risky for them to claim together if they were on a scumteam together. This is multiball, so the likelihood one would be a nightkill is actually very high. Once one was outed, the other would be too. I think they are basically conftown. If I'm wrong you can mock me at the end of the game. :p
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Skybird »

House, back on D1 you really wanted to lynch someone out of your hood. Everyone in your hood is still alive. Are you still scum reading someone in your hood?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:20 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2654, Egg wrote:
Silverwolf, you just gave a slight scum point on skybird (playing it safe?) but ended with a nulltown read. Can you give me a town point to back that?

It's admittedly a weak read. I think there could be town reasons she's laying low. Like I said, she's played like this as town offsite before. Plus, there are others playing it safe that I'm a lot more worried about right now.

Oh and as a side note to the discussion on boon and dragon-while not confirmed, I'm going to assume they are town for now because it would be ridiculously stupid to claim best friends as scum in a multiball set-up and I have to assume boon and dragon are not that dumb.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 2645, Egg wrote:Kitz and Lala, you called skybird careful as well. What gives you that impression? What is scummy about it?

Being "careful" isn't scummy, but the following actions and what happened is. Skybird is weird, opportunistic, but did it subtle with selective reading, which I end up calling out as careful.
YMMV.

What the fuck is UTR?

I'm seriously sick of all these acronyms I do not understand and can't figure out.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

under the radar.
yoh.

Egg wrote:Cheet, I believe them but they aren't confirmed. It's entirely possible they are scum together.
[Is there any reason to not call them confirmed town right now?]
Could I possibly be any less subtle without giving away my thought process here?

Prolapsed wrote:
Hi.

So?
Iuno. Start being useful like it seemed like you were going to be at the start of this game?
If you start just emptily posturing about people being scum with nothing for reasoning other than "kill 'em", I won't stand in between people and you getting policy lynched because I won't have a damn useful read on you. -.-
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 2659, Cheetory6 wrote:under the radar.

Oh. Why isn't it anywhere on those lists?

In post 2651, SilverWolf wrote:I think Kitz is pretty UTR this game

So uh, what makes me under the radar? From what I see, I'm constantly poked on, many says they prefer a lynch on me, voted by some.

I see that others are getting pinged by Prolapsed's uselessness. That took some time...
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:07 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2660, Kitz wrote:
In post 2651, SilverWolf wrote:I think Kitz is pretty UTR this game

So uh, what makes me under the radar? From what I see, I'm constantly poked on, many says they prefer a lynch on me, voted by some.

Because lately, you only come out to play if someone pokes you or if I specifically ask you for your reads for example. Compare that to 180 where you were actively trying to figure things out without prompting and it seems different this time.

Why is that?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:18 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2651, SilverWolf wrote:
lala-I don't know, if she's scum for trolling or not helping, then what about RC's trolling or Prolapsed or Delta being completely unhelpful. I mean, it looks like she may be lynched and I'm not going to argue if it happens. If nothing else, it will be hugely informative considering how many people want her lynched and will get rid of a distraction. I still don't think she's as scummy as some others though.

She is not scum for being unhelpful. That is a rather poor reason to read a player as scummy since so many town players are just as unhelpful.

My original case pointed out that she keeps trying to look like she is doing something while simply taking opportunistic votes. Her 'logic' has also been VERY inconsistent to the point that I am sure that she utterly faked virtually everything she has claimed. Nothing that lala has done since then has changed any of that. You might disagree but in general the case against lala is not one of simply being 'unhelpful.' Even if some of the other players are calling for an asinine PL.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 2661, SilverWolf wrote:Why is that?

Being depressive. Hurt someone important. Think I said that twice already.
As for the other game, it was a fun puzzle and everyone was being dumb about it and I wanted to clear it up.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:31 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2634, Egg wrote:
FA's read on Bookitty feels awkward and wishy washy. Also his stance that Cheet slipped, but he's not voting Cheet so Cheet is overreacting is pretty bad too. Ifsomeone scumslipped, they aren't town. Simple as that. Makes me feel like he doesn't legitimately think it was a slip and his stance on the reaction is BS.

I suspect that cheet did slip but I am not positive on that as of this point. I also thought that Oz slipped and how did that turn out? Scum slips are not always actual slips and you know that. Why is that hard to understand. Further, Boo looks like caught scum so why would I necessarily vote cheet over boo? Lastly, how the hell does my read on boo seem 'wishy washy?' I am voting to lynch Boo - you don't get more of a read than that. I started the push as well as no one seemed even interested in questioning her atrocious claim.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Egg »

Kitz, see that's basically what I mean about skybird. That moment of opportunism seems like it would come from someone who has been playing that way all game. But skybird has been in the background talking but avoiding controversy. It doesn't fit.

Cheet, I'm not sure what you mean but stay subtle. I don't suspect them and I don't think anyone else does so it's not important right now.

FA, can you give me examples of lala trying to appear useful?

Preview edit: fair enough. I thought you assumed it was a slip, but didn't think it was enough to vote. Debating over whether or not it was a slip makes more sense.

This was where you seemed wishy washy on Bookitty:
In post 2361, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 2328, Cheetory6 wrote:

FA, what's your read on Bookitty?

I don’t really have one atm and that’s why I haven’t commented on boo all that much. I don’t think there is anything overtly scummy that boo has done so far that I have caught but she has been awfully absent.

The case SW just posted makes me want to lean scum on her but I have not confirmed it yet – need the time.

It was before you voted her and it only came after being asked and you didn't really commit to an answer. Saying you started the push feels kind of wrong especially considering you referenced someone else's case on her here and weren't sure yet yourself.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:34 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 2662, FA_Q2 wrote:
My original case pointed out that she keeps trying to look like she is doing something while simply taking opportunistic votes.

Which opportunistic votes, good sir?

I did originally vote for Ozgin, but I changed my vote and wasn't on his lynch wagon because I started to think he was confused town and I could relate. Titus' scumslip really did seem legit and she was super scummy so I hammered her and she turned out the SK, not mafia - so the scumslip was in fact, not legit, but it nabbed the 3rd party scum anyway.

Her 'logic' has also been VERY inconsistent to the point that I am sure that she utterly faked virtually everything she has claimed.

Could I trouble you to be a bit more specific? Which logic/claim?

Nothing that lala has done since then has changed any of that.

Sorry you feel this way. I feel like I might be becoming less disconnected with this game though, one of my others did just end.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:41 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 2645, Egg wrote:
Kitz and Lala, you called skybird careful as well. What gives you that impression? What is scummy about it?

Sky hasn't said anything particularly controversial, probably the most noticeable thing has been her claim. Her posts are inoffensive and
nice
, I guess I could say. They seem like they're good posts, but they're somehow lacking genuine undertones... I definitely think she has more going on than she's revealing.
I think it's scummy because
something
about her just doesn't seem to match up and this seems like it'd more likely come from scum than town. Town don't really have anything to hide or any reason to be so careful, in my opinion.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Skybird »

I am a genuinely nice person and I always watch what I say. It's just the way I am. If you read other games I've played you will see that I am like this all the time as town. I am terrible as scum. Here's a link to a scum game for me: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=59208 I invite you to take a look at it and see if you think I'm playing the same way.

At the moment I would say I am mislynch bait that duckie and kitz are taking advantage of to take heat off of themselves.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

I don't particularly want to lynch you though.

Egg asked what I meant about saying you're 'careful' and I was explaining, seems kinda scummy but much less so than what heaps of the others here are doing.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2665, Egg wrote:Kitz, see that's basically what I mean about skybird. That moment of opportunism seems like it would come from someone who has been playing that way all game. But skybird has been in the background talking but avoiding controversy. It doesn't fit.

Cheet, I'm not sure what you mean but stay subtle. I don't suspect them and I don't think anyone else does so it's not important right now.

FA, can you give me examples of lala trying to appear useful?

Preview edit: fair enough. I thought you assumed it was a slip, but didn't think it was enough to vote. Debating over whether or not it was a slip makes more sense.

This was where you seemed wishy washy on Bookitty:
In post 2361, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 2328, Cheetory6 wrote:

FA, what's your read on Bookitty?

I don’t really have one atm and that’s why I haven’t commented on boo all that much. I don’t think there is anything overtly scummy that boo has done so far that I have caught but she has been awfully absent.

The case SW just posted makes me want to lean scum on her but I have not confirmed it yet – need the time.

It was before you voted her and it only came after being asked and you didn't really commit to an answer. Saying you started the push feels kind of wrong especially considering you referenced someone else's case on her here and weren't sure yet yourself.

I didn't have a solid read on her yet. I guess you could say that you are correct then. Later is when she became scummy.

I don't like the claim as well as what forced it or her 'defense' as to why she can't be scum. It simply does not add up.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

@egg, as to lala trying to appear 'useful' - that is not the term I used - I said doing something and there is a difference. She had reads all over the place that were essentially direct copies of reads from others - that is scummy in my book. Do an ISO on me, I point out some relevant cases.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Start with 1094 (and 964)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

No wagons are actually going down on anyone atm.

So that defense doesn't really apply.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Alright, I am home. Catching up.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”